EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » OT: Great Heavyweight Fight 4 fight fans!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: OT: Great Heavyweight Fight 4 fight fans!
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Boxing Classic!!!!!!!!!!!

New Zealand's David Tua

Versus

Nigerian great, Ike Ibeabuchi

For your viewing Pleasure.

Google Videos - David Tua Versus Ike Ibeabuchi

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
First, I want to take the opportunity to apologize for all the heads I've whipped over the last few months.
Please accept my sincerest apologies, and take me at my word when I say, it was nothing personal in them ass-whuppings.

To show my remorse at cracking skulls, I have placed a truly great movie on my Google site to assist those of you who may lack or be weak in having skills needed to defend yourself.

The Movie:

UNDISPUTED

Starring; Wesley Snipes, Ving Rhames, Master P, Ed Lover, Peter Faulk

With music by Stanley Clark

UNDISPUTED

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Sorry, but there's a delay in featuring these videos. After compressing and uploading Google rejected them. Have to redo and upload again.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is scary (i.e., us on the same wavelength); I was
watching that just yesterday in my home theatre.

I'd like to see Snipes and Whitaker go at it.

quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:

The Movie:

UNDISPUTED

UNDISPUTED

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
I was watching that just yesterday in my home theatre.

Damn you rich Jews and the wealth you all amass from your ponzi schemes!

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
This is scary (i.e., us on the same wavelength); I was
watching that just yesterday in my home theatre.

I'd like to Snipes and Whitaker go at it.

quote:

The Movie:

UNDISPUTED

UNDISPUTED

Google is about to discontinue their Video upload service in deference to YouTube. Too bad because Google has the better quality service.
Since they are about to quit, they are examining all video content with finer comb and it takes good timing for you to upload and have your video approved.
It's a great movie. I will post it soon.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jealousy n hatin'
a JackAss masturbatin'
wishin' he was Ashkenazi
Cos
satisfied wit some pride
in his own he can't be

So the Stoopid CrackaJack AssOpen
winds up always dopin' and a mopin'
"Damn joos, damn joos,
damn i sure wish i was one a yuze."

-

quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
quote:

-

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Jealousy n hatin' a JackAss masturbatin'
wishin' he was Ashkenazi
Cos satisfied wit some pride in his own he can't be

So the Stoopid CrackaJack AssOpen
winds up always dopin' and a mopin'
"Damn joos, damn joos,
damn i sure wish i was one a yuze."

-

quote:
quote:

-

Al, No criticism intended. Just a question, but why are the black Jews working alongside them Ashkenazim?
How come ya'll not like them Black Muslims working towards larger black picture?
If ya'll openly supported the NOI, them Ashkenazi's would be tearing into that ass. I'm sure your leaders realize this, so other than ya'll being black, what separates you from the Ashkenazi black worldview?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"Damn joos, damn joos, damn i sure wish i was one a yuze."

LOL Typical Jew response to criticism of their devilish ways. Damn great Jew, when it comes to responding to criticism you go by the devil Jew hand book to the letter!
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Probably because unlike the NOI African Jews come
from a heritage and background as descendents of the
Hebrews and their kingdoms of Israel and Judah and are
not rootless blacks picking up on a religion that has
nothing to do with their lineage.

BTW you do know one thing that eats at Farakhan (whom
I've met and who showed me honor and respect while
introducing me to his audience) is that he's descended
from a Sepharade Jew, though probably one of the ones
that pass for white.

So other than being black what seperates you
BA's from the white American black worldview?
Looks to me like y'all bought in to it in each
and every aspect of your being. Can't say the
same for African/Yemenite/Indian Jews (not talking
about blacks who religiously converted to one or
another form of Ashkenazi religion called Judaism.

quote:
Al, No criticism intended. Just a question, but why are the black Jews working alongside them Ashkenazim?
How come ya'll not like them Black Muslims working towards larger black picture?
If ya'll openly supported the NOI, them Ashkenazi's would be tearing into that ass. I'm sure your leaders realize this, so other than ya'll being black, what separates you from the Ashkenazi black worldview?

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Probably because unlike the NOI African Jews come
from a heritage and background as descendents of the
Hebrews and their kingdoms of Israel and Judah and are
not rootless blacks picking up on a religion that has
nothing to do with their lineage.

So, does this mean that black Jews consider themselves as having more in common with the Ashkenazi than the rest of the world's blacks?

That if the Ashkenazi unleash a biological ethic weapon tuned to eliminate blacks African Jews will somehow be immune and survive?
Or do black Jews simply believe if this happens their religion will see them through the pearly gates?

What separates Black Americans from mainstream. IMHO, Black Americans are much more diverse. Their are black American Muslims, NOI and mainstream Islam, black American Jews, black American Native Americans, even black American Buddhists, but in most cases, most understand they share some commonality with one another.
As example, the NOI receives a tremendous amount of support from Christians, Atheists, and others around the world regardless of religious affiliation.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
unlike the NOI African Jews come from a heritage and background as descendents of the
Hebrews and their kingdoms of Israel and Judah

Oh come now great Jew, anyone can invent their heritage and background. You religious quacks do it all the time. Where the proof that the African Jews are direct descendants of people in the Hebrew/Levantine region as oppose to being merely converts like those other Jews outside the area? And of course Farrakhan would likely have Sepharade Jew "blood". Remember they were dominant in the Trans Atlantic slave trade!
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
What are you talking about? You lost me. Don't
know anything about your black Jews considering
themselves having more in common with Ashkenazim
than the rest of the worlds blacks.

Please buy and read Dr. Ben's We the Black Jews.

All blacks have a related struggle. Don't you know
Morocco's Jews formed the Black Panthers of Eretz
Israel and you probably wouldn't even consider
them blacks.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
You funny boy. Of course you nothing of the Sepharadiym
who were black and their role in the Sephardic New World
the struggle they had with the socially white Sepharadiym
less lone what European writers wrote about the phenotype
of the Sepharadiym in the Caribbean.

But really without crack jacks like you demanding
humans as a commodity there'd been no transatlantic
slave trade.

So e z kickin' yr stoopid white cracka Jack Ass wide Open.

Hahhahhhaaahaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!

quote:
quote:
unlike the NOI African Jews come from a heritage and background as descendents of the
Hebrews and their kingdoms of Israel and Judah

Oh come now great Jew, anyone can invent their heritage and background. You religious quacks do it all the time. Where the proof that the African Jews are direct descendants of people in the Hebrew/Levantine region as oppose to being merely converts like those other Jews outside the area? And of course Farrakhan would likely have Sepharade Jew "blood". Remember they were dominant in the Trans Atlantic slave trade!

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Oh please great Jew, of course the history of Separadiym in the Caribbean is well known. Your attentpos to pass them off as "black" is as pathetic as your "black" Chief Rabbi Eliyahu.

-

And again, Dr. Ben's book documents the history and plight of Ethiopian Jews (and other "nonwhites") in Israel, it is not an endorsement of black Judaism as somehow more "rooted" than other religious practises among blacks. Nor does it paint Judaism as a "race" or ethnic group that people are descended from and can hence claim "authenticity". It's a stupid Asiatic derivative religion, get over it. In fact his views on blacks adopting Abrahamic faiths is well known. And its interesting you go for Dr. Ben's book, yet question his "Papyrus of Hunefer" claims. you sly little devil Jew you. lol

quote:
slave trade.

Again you go for typical devil Jew response/apologia to the NOI book!!!!!!!!

Wow, you really are a fucking devil Jew!

HHAHAAHA

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
To Altkruri i am largly ignorant of the subject so iam just asking,did Hebrewism or aspects of it,servive among desendants of slaves,bought over from the middle passage? if so could give examples?thanx
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Earlier via the link I watched 6 rounds then it shut off.

So who won the fight? I used to keep up with boxing but not anymore.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Them Indian bastards at Google OK'ed the vid, than turned around and rejected it. That's probably when it shut off.
Strange how they let you upload any Chinese movie with no problem but reject US films.
I'll rename and upload it again.
Stay tuned.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
You so funny, hahahahahahahaaaaaaa!
You dimwitted craka JackAssOpen too
stupid to even check the contents pg
of We the Black Jews is why you post
an assessment of some book made up
in your mind. You don't have no idea
what's in Dr. Ben's book. Anyone who
owns it or has read it can vouch to
that.

What Dr. Ben says about AE origins
supposedly written in the papyrus
of Hunefer is unsubtantiated. That's
a fact. It doesn't exist. If you
think it does, just give us a proper
citation and quote.

Secret Relations is a thoroughly
documented great book of sources.
However, the glue holding the
citations together reveals the
team of authors were disjointed
from the context of their sources.

Often enough a quote is given with
the reader left assuming it refers
to Jews when in fact the quoted
passage is not about Jews at all.

Craka Jack Ass Open you are living
proof of two pieces of literature
from antiquity
1) Apuleius's Golden Ass
2) Bilaam's talking ass
You were once a human being (presumably)
who metamorphed into an animal,an ass,
and somehow your breying comes out as
blabbering human babble, just barely
recognizeable as words but bereft of
the slightest semblance of intelligence.

But enough with feeding your troll ass.

quote:
Oh please great Jew, of course the history of Separadiym in the Caribbean is well known. Your attentpos to pass them off as "black" is as pathetic as your "black" Chief Rabbi Eliyahu.

-

And again, Dr. Ben's book documents the history and plight of Ethiopian Jews (and other "nonwhites") in Israel, it is not an endorsement of black Judaism as somehow more "rooted" than other religious practises among blacks. Nor does it paint Judaism as a "race" or ethnic group that people are descended from and can hence claim "authenticity". It's a stupid Asiatic derivative religion, get over it. In fact his views on blacks adopting Abrahamic faiths is well known. And its interesting you go for Dr. Ben's book, yet question his "Papyrus of Hunefer" claims. you sly little devil Jew you. lol

quote:
slave trade.

Again you go for typical devil Jew response/apologia to the NOI book!!!!!!!!

Wow, you really are a fucking devil Jew!

HHAHAAHA

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Judaism was wiped out in the Western Sudan and sahel
by the time of the transatlantic trade. Al~Murabitun
sacked the Jewish kingdom(s) in Senegal/Mauritania and
incorporated the kingdom(s) soldiery into their own
army. Arabic records tell us al~Murabitun afforded
the Jewish conscripts rest from duty on the Sabbath day.

Centuries later al~Maghili effected the pogrom of Tuat,
a Saharan oasis, and indoctrinated the Western Sudanese
potentates against Jews so much so that Jews were banned
from Timbuktu for instance.

As for transmitted Hebrewisms I recommend perusing
a copy of

Joseph Williams', Hebrewism of West Africa: from Nile to Niger with the Jews.

quote:
Originally posted by ackee:
To Altkruri i am largly ignorant of the subject so iam just asking,did Hebrewism or aspects of it,servive among desendants of slaves,bought over from the middle passage? if so could give examples?thanx

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Oh my, Great Jew you have proved no citation from Dr. Ben's book, only cursed the wind as you always do when I expose your tribe in here.

And my point about the Papyrus of Hunefer was to expose your hypocrisy in "demanding evidence" when you cannot provide any for the claim that African Jews are descendants of people in the Hebrew/Levantine region as oppose to being merely converts like other Jews outside the area or evidence that your white coins are more authentic than the ones Walker and others show.

And I know of no book by the name Secret Relations. Is that some Jewish love story or something? If you are referring to The Secret Relationship between blacks and Jews then, again, I see no citation from you to back up your critique, if it can be called that. lol

quote:
"Jews also took an active part in the Dutch colonial slave trade; indeed, the bylaws of the Recife and Mauricia congregations (1648) included an imposta (Jewish tax) of five soldos for each Negro slave a Brazilian Jew purchased from the West Indies Company. Slave auctions were postponed if they fell on a Jewish holiday. In Curacao in the seventeenth century, as well as in the British colonies of Barbados and Jamaica in the eighteenth century, Jewish merchants played a major role in the slave trade. In fact, in all the American colonies, whether French (Martinique), British, or Dutch, Jewish merchants frequently dominated." Link
You're like your other cracker Jew brethrens, you just hate the facts it presents. Admit it great Jew, youre a tribalist from head to toe.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow i dident now they got done in like that,so most Black jews i knew are really the decendent of Syrians and Europeans living in places like Jamaica, or recient converts.ok next stupid question, why would Al~Maghili start a pogrom, i thought mosulems and Jews were on good terms during thoese times, Jews only had to pay some sorta tax.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
To Aboken i thought everyone was in on the enslavement trade not just Jews but Hindhus on the eastern sea board Mosulems everywhere,Christians of all dominations,Jews of all stripes, folks who believed in the Gods/Godesses of Africa, so why single out Jews when that particular evil was done by so many?
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Start a new thread for this rather than bury it
here in a topic no one surfing would expect to
see.

quote:
Wow i dident now they got done in like that,so most Black jews i knew are really the decendent of Syrians and Europeans living in places like Jamaica, or recient converts.ok next stupid question, why would Al~Maghili start a pogrom, i thought mosulems and Jews were on good terms during thoese times, Jews only had to pay some sorta tax.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Hey AssOpen

What's with your back and forth and back and forth
hee-hawing. Aintcha got nobody you can talk to in the real world?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
To Aboken i thought everyone was in on the enslavement trade not just Jews but Hindhus on the eastern sea board Mosulems everywhere,Christians of all dominations,Jews of all stripes, folks who believed in the Gods/Godesses of Africa, so why single out Jews when that particular evil was done by so many?

Key word here is dominated. Thus the victim status myth of white Jews is exposed. Also, read about Brother Tony Martin's saga and tell me if any other academic went though anything similar when they spoke about other national, religious or ethnic group's involvement in the trade.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
OK, Google has accepted UNDISPUTED, and it is ready for download or viewing.

ENJOY!

UNDISPUTED - Wesley Snipes, Ving Rhames

I'm uploading the Tua Vs Ibeabuchi fight again and hopefully when Google OKs it, I will provide the new link.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't recall ever seeing a heavyweight with the jab that Ike has; not even Muhammad Ali. Ali's was worrisome because you never knew when it was coming. Ike's on the other hand represents a real morale-shattering weapon; at least in this fight. Just when you think that's all you have to worry about and adjust your defense accordingly here comes the straight right; probably followed by a left hook. I honestly felt sorry for Tua. Evidently the fight went 12 (googled it) because Ike won a decision. He may have slowed down somewhat.

Me in the ring with Ike, I would have said I don't have to put up with this I'm leaving the ring now; I'm going to get a drink [Wink]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
It's a real shame how things played out with Ike. He had the real potential to be a super star in boxing.
Who really knows what really happened with that rape charge that sent him to jail and ruined his career.
It seems strange to me that all the really good black heavyweights suddenly disappear and two bum brothers from Russia suddenly dominate the sport.
Ike would have KOed both of the Klitscho brothers, but suddenly, he was no longer a threat.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
...and judging by his six round performance Ike will definitely have been a superstar. It was evident for all to see. Fast accurate and no wild punches. Very impressive fighter in the ring.

I will say this, since I haven't been keeping up with boxing the past many years I was surprised to know this fight had taken place much earlier.

Back in the early 1970s after Joe Frazier's fight with Ali I had the occasion to see Frazier and his ''Knockout'' singing group. He and his young ladies in the group performed really well. My wife and I had a few Polaroid instant pictures made with him and former light heavyweight boxer Ray Anderson, who was rated pretty highly at one time. I don't recall him ever being the champ though. Maybe he was at some time or other.

Of all the Mike Tyson fights I gave everyone a chance against him if they would only throw enough punches; my reasoning was no one really knew if he could take a punch. Then Buster Douglas comes along and I'm thinking why is he in the ring with Tyson. I had seen Douglas fight some guy a few years before his Tyson fight and thought he didn't have the heart plus he didn't have the stamina. A few years passed and then he was in the ring with Tyson. I didn't even bother to record it on VHS while watching it for fear of a wasted effort. A few weeks later after the huge upset it was shown on television and I recorded it then including the hour program before the fight.

It remained in the basement for many, many years until I bought a DVD/VHS recorder and later decided to put that fight and many others on DVD. The quality of the VHS recording is very good so it didn't seem to lose too much punch in the transfer to DVD.

Buster Douglas finally did what I had been asking all the other fighters to do and that is throw some punches, the man is human, you might find out he can't take too many (punches).

Then Douglas showed what he was made of in his first defense against Holyfield. He let a lot of people down... but maybe he didn't care. Think about it. The ridgid training regimen and everything else that goes with boxing was something that Douglas finally decided against in his first fight. Here we have a man who went from obscurity, I mean obscurity, to Heavyweight champ and a first defense $24 million dollar payday. He loses by a tko in 3 rounds; something that everyone questioned including myself. Douglas could have beaten the count but he says he was looking for guidance from his corner (and somehow got confused on the count or something to that effect).

Even if he only took home a third of $24 million that would still have left him and his family wealthy with about $8 million, maybe less.

I don't blame him one bit for getting out even though the thinking probably was go out in a blaze of glory. An $8 million dollar payday for less than 3 rounds of work; past his prime really; no more training, just goin' fishin'. Smart man in my opinion.

JMT
Member # 12050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Back on topic: Tua vs Ike was a great fight, Meninarmer. A classic I will always keep in my library.

Ike had great stamina for a fighter with his physique. No doubt Ike probably would have been HW king after Lewis retired. Tua also could have gone further if he didn't get caught up in the legal system.

I'm thinking about going to LV to see Williams vs Wright. If I do I post some pics. Take care my friend.

Posts: 148 | From: Sirius | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
OK!!

Don't know how long this will last at Google, so if you want it I'd advise you download it to your PC.

David Tua Vs Ike Ibeabuchi Heavyweight Match.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com