EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Sorry Meninarmer: Obama Pulls U.S. Out of UN Conference on Racism (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Sorry Meninarmer: Obama Pulls U.S. Out of UN Conference on Racism
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cynthia McKinney:

When Eric Holder, the new U.S. Attorney General called the nation to account for its historic reluctance to honestly talk about race and racism, its manifestations and consequences, he could have been talking about his boss the president. By withdrawing from the UN Conference on Racism he is leading backwards, in the direction of Clinton and Bush rather than forward into the 21st century. The fact that the President of Change wan't bring himself -- or us --- to an honest discussion about race says a lot for his willingness to lead on the subject.

- Black Agenda Report

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oh, btw. Let's try to blame the right guy this time which is OBAMA!

And not AIPAC or someone else.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
and believe me this racism conference is nothing. There will be more blames and whitewash to come in his presidency, and the last standing man will be him and there will never be anyone else to take the ****.
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
We might as well continue the blame game:

quote:
In 2006, Japanese professor Dr. K. Yagasaki, by using the known amount of uranium used in the Hiroshima bomb — about the size of a two-litre milk container — calculated that a ton of DU used on the battlefield results in the equivalent of 100 Hiroshima bombs worth of radiation released into the atmosphere. So, when it was reported that 2,000 tons of DU were dropped on Iraq from 2003 to 2006, we need to understand that what was released in the Iraqi atmosphere, and then spread worldwide, was the equivalent of 200,000 Hiroshima bombs. The total amount of DU the US has used since 1991 is approximately 4,600 tons (1,000 in the first Gulf War, 800 in Kosovo, 800 in Afghanistan and a further 2,000 tons in the second Iraq war.) This amounts to approximately 460,000 Hiroshima bombs, ten times the amount of radiation released into the atmosphere from all previous nuclear testing worldwide. And, it’s important to note this calculation was three years ago. Since that time, we’ve had three more years of non-stop DU bombing.
- Sheila Samples

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Informal Straw poll.

Who is the most myopic, ignorant, and just plain stupid.
A southern conservative or a wannabe radical nigger.

Let’s test their positions.

Conservative
Your daughter is pregnant and the boy doesn’t even have a job.
Solution: Tax cuts and smaller government.

Your Wife is cheating on you with your best friend.

The reverend is getting it on with YOUR boyfriend.

Your country’s economy is going down the toilet.

Wannabe Radical Nigger

Your daughter is pregnant and the boy doesn’t even have a job.
Solution: End Racism.

Your Wife is cheating on you with your best friend.

The reverend is getting it on with YOUR boyfriend.

Your country’s economy is going down the toilet.

For those that can still think, the reason for pulling out of the UN Conference on Racism, is because the Arabs have used this venue as a forum for attacking Israel. Their claim is that Zionism equates to racism.
For those that don’t know, the Zionist were, and continue to be, financed by Jews in the United States. Obama correctly has no interest in starting a fight with the very powerful Jews in the U.S. over such a trivial and bogus issue.

Obama correctly realizes that Blacks have no horse in this race. The real situation; is that you have one set of Turks (the Arabs), fighting another set of Turks (the Khazar Jews), over land that neither of them has a legitimate ancient claim to, (they are both Turks – not Canaanites and not Hebrews). Additionally, since BOTH of them were instrumental in the slave trade, and BOTH of them did, and continue to engage in racism against Blacks – fuch-em both.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
^ who said anything about ending racism unless you are directing your comment to Mr. Meninarmer? The issue is about how Obama will get blamed everything on American empire's fall and the hypocrisy of people like Eric Holder, the U.S. Attorney General and rest of Obamites.

BTW, let's see how many excuses you (and to Obamites crowds) will find next time Obama will make a fool of himself.

Just don't harm the messenger, Mike.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa, Mikey has to rationalise his disappointment at the fact that there will be no change coming from the white house. Its called wilful and dedicated ignorance. In the coming months lots of Obama-maniacs will display these symptoms and reality becomes substituted.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Oh, I missed this lovely part.
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Obama correctly realizes that Blacks have no horse in this race. The real situation; is that you have one set of Turks (the Arabs), fighting another set of Turks (the Khazar Jews), over land that neither of them has a legitimate ancient claim to, (they are both Turks – not Canaanites and not Hebrews). Additionally, since BOTH of them were instrumental in the slave trade, and BOTH of them did, and continue to engage in racism against Blacks – fuch-em both.

Fine, forget the Sand Niggers,I don't like them anyway. But allow me on behave these ill-mannered people to say that I am very sorry that they ruin your party and singing the wrong tone. Ok, it is too much to ask Mike to remove your 700+ military bases from our countries and please stop to bomb us with DU, and I'll promise, we will leave you alone and will try not to trouble your lovely celebration for your first Black President.

BTW, Mike.

**** YOU!

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
I am sure next time a war emerge somewhere in West Africa or the blight of the Delits in India, Haiti, Mike will blame it the Arabs.

Oh damn, they are already there:
"I lived in Mali during 2004, and there were US special forces in the Sahara of Mali, Niger, and Mauritania. Reports have shown that US special forces have attacked local people in those areas, in an attempt to 'act' as islamic fundamentalists who need to be destroyed. We hear oh so little about those areas, their people, their oil resources and what on earth the Americans are doing there."

- Journalist

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
BTW,

That was a journalist

[Source]

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa - Because of Obama; we won't need your oil for much longer. After that, we will leave you alone. We do respect you, and your right to self determination. So when the odd civil war or genocide crops up, we will send aid and best wishes.

Don't look now, but you may want to be nice to us for a little while longer > Guinea-Bissau

BTW - I only do that with western women.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What did Malcom X say about the "we" syndrome in the house Negro? lol

You complain against the Y-Tee and his racist scholarship yet you identify with them so much. Mike you are confused.

-

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:

You complain against the Y-Tee and his racist scholarship yet you identify with them so much. Mike you are confused.

Not at all akoben, it's just that I know what side of my bread gets the butter, and where that butter comes from.

It seems that you have yet to figure that out, or perhaps you are just of a different mindset.

The true test will come when ICE comes to deport your big talking Jamaican ass. If you cry and plead like most do, then I will find it very hard to believe you. However, if you stand tall, and say "ras bloodclot" then proudly get on the plane. I will have eternal respect for you; of course, if you sneak back in, all bets are off.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
Cynthia McKinney:

When Eric Holder, the new U.S. Attorney General called the nation to account for its historic reluctance to honestly talk about race and racism, its manifestations and consequences, he could have been talking about his boss the president. By withdrawing from the UN Conference on Racism he is leading backwards, in the direction of Clinton and Bush rather than forward into the 21st century. The fact that the President of Change wan't bring himself -- or us --- to an honest discussion about race says a lot for his willingness to lead on the subject.

- Black Agenda Report

Thanks Arwa
Ms. McKenney is my girl!
She's a fighter and I love that in a woman.

Obama's decision merely confirms he is a stooge for Israel. Yet another, Clarence Thomas.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Not at all akoben, it's just that I know what side of my bread gets the butter, and where that butter comes from.

It seems that you have yet to figure that out, or perhaps you are just of a different mindset.

The true test will come when ICE comes to deport your big talking Jamaican ass. If you cry and plead like most do, then I will find it very hard to believe you. However, if you stand tall, and say "ras bloodclot" then proudly get on the plane. I will have eternal respect for you; of course, if you sneak back in, all bets are off.

lol

Projecting again are we? Your ignorance of my situation and of world affairs is as your cut and paste pseudo scholarship. lol

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
meninarmer - Obama's decision merely confirms he is a stooge for Israel. Yet another, Clarence Thomas.

Clarence Thomas??
Just because you disagree with the man is no reason to call him names.

BTW - Isn't Clarence from your neck of the woods?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
akoben - I'm not Projecting, your tag says JA.
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I call it like I see it. Like Clarence Thomas, Barack Obama is taking orders from Israel.

As I said much earlier, Obama is no Malcolm X, and not even a Martin Luther King in spite of his making extensive usage of both of their sound bites.

Obama is a;

(1) Career Politician
(2) A Lawyer
(3) A stooge
(4) Protector of White/Jew Status Quo

LOL, Holder said the nation was a nation of cowards. If Obama isn't attending the conference, that does include him in the list.

Obama & Obamamaniacs protecting their massa. White haired Thomas to left holding Little Massa, Obama on left carrying Massa's sword.
As they say in Asia, they have no honor.
 -

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:

Wow. I just lost a lot of respect for the man. I was hoping a President of color would do more to heal our racial wounds, but instead he's chickening out. It is as if he cares more about his political standing with conservative whites than bringing about change.
Posts: 7082 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
T. Rex - give it a break, you sound like you just wet your panties.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
meninarmer - You country bumpkin racist (urban myself), I’m calling you out. In 1862 Lincoln called in Booker T. and the boys, and offered them funding to found a black republic in Panama. They said NO. What’s your feeling?

BTW - At the end of the war, there were 200,000 Black troops under arms.

Seems like they could have taken, pretty much whatever they wanted! What say you?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Its no secret Booker T supported separatism more so than emigration. So what's your point other than your knowledge of black history is as sorded as your cut and paste pseudo scholarship.

-

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ Booker T. was committed to Integration. However, he advocated blacks building their own infrastructure within the US by acquiring basic skill set to allow productivity.

Remember, John Brown asked Frederick Douglas to help him amass an army of black slaves to overturn the union and Douglas and other black leaders, especially the church leaders declined.

As for being a country boy, I grew up in the same hood as this black man.
 -

Mike you should read more.
Boker T. Washington Papers

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ committed to integration, oh really now? If Dubois knew this it would have saved him alot of energy. [Roll Eyes]
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ You have to remember, this was very shortly after slavery ended and the slaves found themselves locked out of the jobs they had previously performed for free. Rather then pay them fr their services, whites instead hired whites to perform these jobs and offered freed slaves the option of continuing to work for free or hit the road.
The Union armies usually had thousands of freed slaves walking behind them with no place to go.

Washington's schools existed from funding from wealthy whites & Jews, and government appropriations. His motto was, educate former slaves so that they might become, productive members of (US) society.
Where Washington and DuBois differed was, integration versus melding in through labor.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
quote:

BTW - At the end of the war, there were 200,000 Black troops under arms.

Seems like they could have taken, pretty much whatever they wanted! What say you?

They could declare their own State like Haiti or part of Brazil and other parts of Americas,but that is the mystery why it did not succeed consider when they had their victory in their own hands and served on silver plate.

Maybe it was not a mystery after all but a Judas among them.

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ There is ALWAYS, a thousand Judas among us.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Again, it is no secret that he was financed by whites, Jews included. But as an advocate for separate development even in America this does not make him a committed integrationist as was DuBois and company. Whether he was forced into that position because of the prevailing circumstances does not take away from this fact. The NOI and even post-NOI Malcolm X did not advocate emigration per say but separate development in America. Like Booker T, I don't think it would be accurate to say they were "committed to integration". That's all I'm saying.
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Famous Booker T. Washington quote regarding integration: "In all things purely social we can be as separate as the fingers, yet one as the hand in all things essential to mutual progress."
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Again, it is no secret that he was financed by whites, Jews included. But as an advocate for separate development even in America this does not make him a committed integrationist as was DuBois and company. Whether he was forced into that position because of the prevailing circumstances does not take away from this fact. The NOI and even post-NOI Malcolm X did not advocate emigration per say but separate development in America. Like Booker T, I don't think it would be accurate to say they were "committed to integration". That's all I'm saying.

I believe during the era, the 40 acres was still considered to be a viable option and Washington believed this also. Therefore, Washington, and other blacks, may have dreamed of having their own state which was a part of teh larger US government.
In that reality, it would not have reflected DuBois's or King form of holding hands with whites and turning the other cheek, but a self sustaining black nation within a nation. A compromise between separation and integration.

However, I am influenced by one chapter in the Washington papers where he described the ordeal of a lone renegade Native American who would come by the school to speak with Washington. Washington insisted that this Native American not come dressed in his Native garbs, because it made him look primitive and uneducated. The Native resisted, but in time came back, broken, wearing a suit. Washington praised him and stated, now you look like a civilized man.
There is no doubt there exists many contradictions in early black American thought and actions.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:

Projecting again are we? Your ignorance of my situation and of world affairs is as your cut and paste pseudo scholarship. lol

Hey akoben, I was only teasing, I love Jamaicans - really.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
meninarmer

From your post about Washington I take it that you are trying to say, That Washington was still influenced by the people he was trying to oppose. The mentality was still a european mindset. In that more emphasis was placed on what you wear and the clothes you wear had to be european looking.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
However, I am influenced by one chapter in the Washington papers where he described the ordeal of a lone renegade Native American who would come by the school to speak with Washington. Washington insisted that this Native American not come dressed in his Native garbs, because it made him look primitive and uneducated. The Native resisted, but in time came back, broken, wearing a suit. Washington praised him and stated, now you look like a civilized man.There is no doubt there exists many contradictions in early black American thought and actions.

You can find aspects of Garvey's thought that you would think troubling also. For instance Garvey spoke about uplifting the "backward tribes" of Africa and converting them to Christianity. On the other hand he had many of those "primitive" African artefact in his house and even supported the white modernist artist Nancy Cundard. Like Booker T, I think he was complex individual.

Their remarks should be understood in a context. Both Booker T and Garvey shared the views of most Diaspora blacks of the time. They saw modernity along lines of industrialisation etc. This was not much different from alot of nationalist leaders around the world who were also "anti-traditionalist". E.g. Meji Japan, Sun Yat-sen, even communist Mao. This doesn't make them any less Asian.

quote:
That Washington was still influenced by the people he was trying to oppose.
Washington did not try to "oppose" whites. In fact he is known in history as an "accommodationist".
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
meninarmer

From your post about Washington I take it that you are trying to say, That Washington was still influenced by the people he was trying to oppose. The mentality was still a european mindset. In that more emphasis was placed on what you wear and the clothes you wear had to be european looking.

Peace

There was never anything radical about Booker T.
He was as mainstream as Martin Luther King. Neither supported any radical opposition to status quo, and both took their marching orders from the powers that were of the time.
Remember, it was with full cooperation that the university conducted the Tuskegee experiments. The trials could not had occurred had it not been with the full cooperation and support of the school.
This was the caliber of honor-less/treacherous black professionals the institute cranked out.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Surely you're not implicating Washington in the Tuskegee experiments?

And actually radicalism is relative as black self determination is a radical political view in todays integrationist, Democratic Party-induced socialist mentality among the civil rights leadership today.

-

meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:
However, I am influenced by one chapter in the Washington papers where he described the ordeal of a lone renegade Native American who would come by the school to speak with Washington. Washington insisted that this Native American not come dressed in his Native garbs, because it made him look primitive and uneducated. The Native resisted, but in time came back, broken, wearing a suit. Washington praised him and stated, now you look like a civilized man.There is no doubt there exists many contradictions in early black American thought and actions.

You can find aspects of Garvey's thought that you would think troubling also. For instance Garvey spoke about uplifting the "backward tribes" of Africa and converting them to Christianity. On the other hand he had many of those "primitive" African artefact in his house and even supported the white modernist artist Nancy Cundard. Like Booker T, I think he was complex individual.

Their remarks should be understood in a context. Both Booker T and Garvey shared the views of most Diaspora blacks of the time. They saw modernity along lines of industrialisation etc. This was not much different from alot of nationalist leaders around the world who were also "anti-traditionalist". E.g. Meji Japan, Sun Yat-sen, even communist Mao. This doesn't make them any less Asian.

Yes, I noticed this conflict in Garvey also, but as you point out, it was a complex situation and nobody can be perfect in all things.
In some respects Garvey was absolutely correct. Most of the kings of Africa at the time were very much impotent and dominated by self interest.
However, had Garvey been successful in his attempt to carry millions back to Africa, I don't doubt those kings would have aggressively opposed Garvey and his followers in their attempt to seat Garvey as, King of all Africa.
Europe and the US would have instigated and supported these kings to reduce Garvey as they have done in Liberia and Haiti. It would have been very interesting to have observed how that scenario would have played out.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
meninarmer

I see that I have a lot to learn. Garvey and Washington who I see as Africans that wanted more respect and Good for there people, were actually kind of Pawns of the system of that time?

I am against the system we have now, but I see that we have a long way to go into changing the system.

What kind of solutions do you think can help benefit all the ethnicities in America? Equality is hard, but in the end it is worthwhile.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

For those that can still think, the reason for pulling out of the UN Conference on Racism, is because the Arabs have used this venue as a forum for attacking Israel. Their claim is that Zionism equates to racism.
For those that don’t know, the Zionist were, and continue to be, financed by Jews in the United States. Obama correctly has no interest in starting a fight with the very powerful Jews in the U.S. over such a trivial and bogus issue.

I Emphasize:

quote:
Additionally, since BOTH of them were instrumental in the slave trade, and BOTH of them did, and continue to engage in racism against Blacks – fuch-em both.

Mike111, you're speaking my language.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
^ KING, with every complex decision regarding a solution to a problem, there are a set of equally complex positive/negative trade-offs associated with each decision.

This trade-off analysis is often what is missing in a standard high school/college level education, and why today we see the results of terrible decision making in effect throughout the world.

As I said before, it is not possible to paint a masterpiece over a filthy canvas. The canvas must first be cleaned of all greasy, filthy debris before applying the paint.
Black people, American & African must be personally, and collectively responsible for the decisions they make.
Whites & Jews aren't nearly as diverse as blacks. When they make individual decisions they need not perform as much collective impact analysis as Blacks, yet still, they do.

Consider the "educated" black doctors, scientists, and nurses who performed the actual testing on the Tuskegee subjects cared only for personal gain without regard for the ramifications on the whole. This type of decision making is still alive and well at Howard University today (2009) where "educated" black doctors and scientists are subjecting black subjects to DNA testing in support of the creation of DoD funded ethnics bio-weapons designed to effect only people of color.

Likewise, Obama's decision above, is not being made in respect to what is best for the collective of American/African Blacks.

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
I see that I have a lot to learn. Garvey and Washington who I see as Africans that wanted more respect and Good for there people, were actually kind of Pawns of the system of that time?
Child why don't you read up on them for yourself instead of reading rubbish misinterpretations into what others write? Start here.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
akoben

This suits you more properly.

Teaching others instead of Insults.

I just finished reading the Letter written by his son who was against the biased documentary on Garveys life. Was very interesting. Garvey was a man who I see was deep and had a Dream of puting Africans as Equals to Europeans.

Why do you go the route of Insults when you have Knowledge that could teach other truthseekers the truth? Your obsession with Jews and the wrongs of what the Jews did is holding you back from being a truthseeker that All people can learn from.

Free your mind from the hatred of Jews and recognize we need all people of all ethnic backgrounds working together for the greater good.

Peace

JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All you American Retards, learn something:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AimpIdTE5yg

Shalom [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
LOL, H1-B visa beggars in the house
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
akoben

This suits you more properly.

Teaching others instead of Insults.

I just finished reading the Letter written by his son who was against the biased documentary on Garveys life. Was very interesting. Garvey was a man who I see was deep and had a Dream of puting Africans as Equals to Europeans.

Why do you go the route of Insults when you have Knowledge that could teach other truthseekers the truth? Your obsession with Jews and the wrongs of what the Jews did is holding you back from being a truthseeker that All people can learn from.

Free your mind from the hatred of Jews and recognize we need all people of all ethnic backgrounds working together for the greater good.

Peace

I feel so sorry for you.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
akoben

Why do you feel sorry for me?

I will continue to say that your Hatred of Jews is what holds you back from being a True Leader of people who want to learn.

Please explain why you feel sorry for me.

Peace

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ Jesus Christ you must have serious self esteem issues! Why do you care? Damn give it fucking rest!
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
akoben

Don't take Jesus name in vain, He will forgive you for all your comments and swearing.

Now You said you feel sorry for me, Whats so hard about explaining what you mean.

Peace

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ you must be the only one from Jones town to survive eh King? Damn you are weird. lol
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
akoben

Weird? How am I weird for asking you to explain why you feel sorry for me?

Also I am a Peacemaker that is why I try not to insult others or enter stupid and pointless debates where it is nothing but insults.

I will always tell you AKO you need Jesus, he can mend your broken heart and give you strength.

"Blessed are the Peacemakers cause they will be called the children of God"

Peace

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com