EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Black Jews In The New World

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Black Jews In The New World
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 5 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Say the words black jews to most people black,white or indefferent and you get a frown,you can perhaps help relax facial muscles by interjecting Falasha or Ethiopia in the conversation,but thats it.blacks who are musulems ok.back christians very ok. blacks belonging to non Abrahmic African religions fine,ok,whatever,do your thing.but black jews? you mean those very loud brothers on the corner of 42nd and Times SQ?"smirk",but the fact is they are black jewish congregations,all across the new world,the question is how did these communities arose,and how old are they?
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Jews in Ethiopia, Moorish Zionist Temple of the Moorish Jews, brothers on the corner of 42nd and Times SQ, same people. Converts. Hope I didn't spoil the "mystery".
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you are saying new world Black Jews arose outof the Moorish Zionist Temple Of The Moorish Jews? or just the brothers on Times SQ? btw thanx for responding.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 19th century constitution of Beth Elohim in
Charleston South Carolina shows there were black
Jews in the USA well before the Moorish Zionist
Temple.

No doubt the black 'Hebrew' cults in the USA had
their impetus from dejected black Jews who turned
to non-Jew blacks for support.

That's how Surinam's Joden Svana was destroyed after
the showdown between the Iberian descended and
Western Sudanese descended Jews there.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ackee, no I'm not saying that. I'm only using them as an example of the many black Jewish groups around the world, and none is more "legit" than the other. That's the irony of religion, who says who is a "true" Christian, Jew, or even Muslim has to do with consensus and more importantly power. Catholics say Protestantism isn't "real" Christianity, Muslims would say NOI is not "real" Islam. But who decides this? It's the same with being "Jewish".

Arguing over who is a "real" Jew as oppose to who is a "convert" is a waste of time, since, like the other Abrahmic religions, it is just a faith that grew through conversion.

Maybe we could debate which black Jewish group is more coo-coo or overly zealous, then that's probably the brothers on the corner in NY. Or we could debate the veracity of the claim that certain whites from Europe are legitimate heirs to a certain region. That debate would make more sense. But who is a "real" Jew is rubbish.

The only thing close to a "real" Jew are the ones who lived in the region all the time, not the Zionists. But this doesn't mean it is a "race" and hence some are more authentic than others, it just means those who adopted this faith stayed in the region.

For example, Christianity started in and around the said region; are we going to argue the only "real" Christians are the current inhabitants of said region and those who are "descended" from them? In closing, there is no Jewish, Christian and Moslems race. Therefore the question of "authenticity" is a joke.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ True Your first paragraph really drives it home.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Altakurui,Akoben,thank you both and sorry for being tardy work+sleep+otherside of the world make timely response difficult.to Akoben i am not saying or looking for who is a real or original or converted Black Jew,just how and when such communities came about;Altakurui you mention a showdown between Western Sudenese and Iberian Jews,was this during or post slavery times please elaborate.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Well the best way I can think of would be to google each group and see when they all "started". That's the only way I can think of in order to get a chronological perspective, which is what I think you are asking.

And if you really want to know about "Jew Savannah" see

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Ok i'll do just that the book you mention i will have to wait till i make a visit home. but what is "Jew Savannah"?
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Heime Town. lol

The Secret Relationship Between Blacks and Jews, using primarily Jewish sources, shows that Jews were fully involved in every aspect of the African slave trade. They were heavily invested in the Dutch West India Company, a multinational corporation (to use modern terminology) specializing in all aspects of the slave trade. They were major slave importers and dealers in places such as Curaçao, Brazil and Barbados. In their Surinamese town of Jew Savannah and elsewhere, they owned substantial numbers of slaves and were zealous participants in European wars waged against slave runaways and maroons. Link.

AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbuAnu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
HAHAHHA SECRET RELATIONSHIP AHHAH THE YEHUDIZ ZIONIST PIGS STARTED SLAVERY AND WERE THE CHIEF TRANSPORTERS OF AFRICAN SLAVES TO THE NEW WORLD. ZIONIST NEVER LIKED BLACKS AFRICAN-AMERICANS AND NEVER WILL TO THE ZIONIST PIG WE ARE ALL GOYIM I SPEAK HEBREW AND JEWS OF TODAY DONT EVEN SPEAK HEBREW.
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AbuAnu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
U ALL WOULD HATE JEWS/ZIONIST/ASHKENAZI IF U ALL NEW THE REAL DEAL
Posts: 69 | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Akoben the very Christian domination i was christened in namely the Catholic church as a body supported that institution. i guess the shock/anger is that blacks for a long time linked the sufferings of Jews to their own,as per the Bible narrative,you know (let my people go thingy).but the thing was everyone played their part as villians in that soridid era in history,some African bigshots had their trade rep.on the other end of the traffick,just to make sure things run smoothly.some of those paintings in Europe with richly clad Africans may very well be traders in everything including slaves.but no one gets a free pass,Jews included history is history and should be laid bere unsanitized for all to see and learn from.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't hate any group of people and don't know how much solidarity Jews of different shades acknowledge/feel towards eachother but it does seem like Ashkis of elite status in the U.S. didn't fancy blacks though perhaps you could say that about other races as well.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
The socalled Jews/Zionist/Israel of today early converts to Judaism which is not even that old it self tried to revise ancient hebrew by some Khazari named Ben Yehuda blaa blaa when they started to use it they started changing the meaning of words to fit there khazari culture for instance in ancient hebrew Kedar means calm/black/smooth/ the Japhets who are hiding in the Tent of Sheem the socalled jews of today use this as a poetic word for the arabs Kedar there meaning Dusky/Dirty/Black/filthy.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
That is true a white power trip is a white power trip, be they Christians,Muslims and Jews.Christian Portugese enslaved Christian Kongolese,despite it being forbidden Moslims sometimes keep other moslims as slaves,that members of white Jewish elites would behave no differently from white christian elites should suprise no one.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
AbuAnu i dont care if they are original or converts i maybe wrong but you need someone to convert you inicially, ie:premission to join the flock,tribe or whatever,and different people would have some variations depending on time and distance from the center.but my original post was to find out rise of new world black Jews and their history in the western hemisphere.
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AbuAnu:
The socalled Jews/Zionist/Israel of today early converts to Judaism which is not even that old it self tried to revise ancient hebrew by some Khazari named Ben Yehuda blaa blaa when they started to use it they started changing the meaning of words to fit there khazari culture for instance in ancient hebrew Kedar means calm/black/smooth/ the Japhets who are hiding in the Tent of Sheem the socalled jews of today use this as a poetic word for the arabs Kedar there meaning Dusky/Dirty/Black/filthy.

Don't they have a racest book (as do the Arabs) that explains our *endowment* (us being hung "like horses") among other things by Hham's sinning and "heathen behavior"?

This would be ironic as the ancient Hebrews didn't seem to think of Ethiopians or Egyptians as being this way. I don't think. And Shem who they said they descended from was black (and there were black people in the region like the Elamites).

But, isn't something like that in the Talmud??

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
How do you know that they dident think of Ethiopeans and Egyptians in the same way? go over your O.T table of nations,btw the shamefully elongated male member thing,is something i use to exploit. [Big Grin]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Jeeves doesn't know much because he's too busy making friends instead of reading and understanding for himself.

There's a passage in the OT about flat nose, in a not too flattering way [Roll Eyes] Ashra Kwesi in one of his DVDs pointed it out.

Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
Jeeves doesn't know much because he's too busy making friends instead of reading and understanding for himself.

There's a passage in the OT about flat nose, in a not too flattering way [Roll Eyes] Ashra Kwesi in one of his DVDs pointed it out.

How many Ashra Kwesi DVDs do you have?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

That's a fresh perspective

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yY7dB9DhIwM&feature=channel_page

^I like it. [Smile]

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
posted by akoben:
There's a passage in the OT about flat nose

I've read it.

Come to think of it I don't clearly retain alot because prior to recent years I didn't really care two farts about what an Ashkenazi was and until someone showed me websites about the ["black American"] Hebrew Israelites and African Israelites I didn't know/think of different types of Jews, infact, I mainly thought [like those around me] of Jews as Jewish [white image] people.

(I'm also slow to archive and collect, and working on that.)

My knowledge of Africa was so little and my pursuits on the subject in so little time of late, so great, I've been forgetting some of what I learned in "world (white) history" classes - apologies for the ignorance.

This coupled also, with reading too many of Dougs very informative posts packed with propaganda that sung a tune like the one my intuition had long told me was harmonious & analogous 2 a level of truth, that i'd never be able to look into or really thought would still exist if at all it had even existed.

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By the way: I purposely mentioned the author's preoccupation with "our" beef stromboullis [Big Grin]

rather than .... groaning .. about "I'm not too gratified by their description of a flat nosed race of men [to which I assume I belong]" .. yadayada yada.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
@ Freehand thanks for the video you said in the O.T mention flat noses,could you post the chapt.or quote the passage?
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Oh sorry Freehand the question should have gone to Akoben. Akoben could take up the Question please.
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by AbuAnu:
U ALL WOULD HATE JEWS/ZIONIST/ASHKENAZI IF U ALL NEW THE REAL DEAL

I don't think we need to hate any group. Granted religions place people in opposing camps but just to hate a people based on their religion is wrong. You can hate individuals and what they stand for but we must be careful to choose the right target for our hate.

Many Black jews came over from Africa and Spain during the European expansion in the Americas. Many of them were later banned because along with African Muslims, they converted people to their faith in Mexico and beyond.

If you are interested in this field you have to read some of the early literature on the Spainish attempts to ban none Catholic religions and memebers of these religions from Mexico in the 1500's.

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Jesus was perhaps a black Jew too, no?

Perhaps interesting to know that no portraits of Jews from the 15, 16 and 17 century are seem to be found. A writer of a book about Rembrandt and the Jews made this remark. Where are the portraits of all these wealthy Jews? This was also the problem when I was looking for images of the Surinam slave masters. There should have been thousands of portraits, even all over Europe because they had copies made just like we make extra photographs for the extended family. My theory is that all those Jews and planters were so black looking that there portraits were destroyed somewhere around the 19th century to revise history and create white supremacy. White supremacy is based on faked portraits of the black and coloured European elite.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Nay-Sayer, I only have two, African Origin of Christianity Pt. 1 and 2.

Ackee, I don't remember. I think the reference came from his "African History Vs. Biblical Myths" DVD. Go check out his website. www.kemetnu.com

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Thanks for the link Akoben,did'nt give me the ans. but i got some great info.from the Kwesi couple,good stuff. btw to everyone while i was checking out Ashra Kwesi videos,i linked to Youtube and came across the brother who is trying to help D.R Ben. Seti,now he is crass and loud, but i will be damed if he did'int make his case against the Moorish temple guys". so two thumbs up to the Ashra Kwesi videos and Seti respect. [Cool]
AbuAnu
Member # 16410

Rate Member
So are Jews and Ethnicity a race or what i have Egyptian friend who is a fellow countrymen but he is jew and doesnt seem different not at all.

So genetically do jews differ from Europeans and do arabs differ from europeans and are jews and arabs more common with Africans or Europeans

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hello AbuAnu while i cannot say for sure it seems like they started out as separate but related groups,I:E Semitic tribes,formed a kingdom about 10th cen.B.C got dispersed during Roman times,converting others thru intermarrage.in that way only a few of the original jewish migrants to start a tradition lasting centuries. just my theory.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com