EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » micheal STEEL?.....Not

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: micheal STEEL?.....Not
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Arwa what do you think of Micheal Steel punk ass giving up his gonads to Rush lembough? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Boy now here we have a couple of real mental giants. ackee has to use gutter language to trash Michael Steel because he does not like his politics. Tell me ackee, what kind of trash are you?
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truth is neither Steele nor Obama have any real power. They are mere step-in-fetch-its. Like black CEOs they are just the managers of white power and every now and then whites like to remind us.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A.P not the kind to give up his manhood on somebody's say so,i mean Rush Limbough? sheeesh.Akoben i dont know who Obama's "puppet masters" are and dont go it's the Jews it's the Jews, but we do know who is the owner of steel;Ruuuush Limbough [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You get the scum of the day award ackee. You have no business insulting the man. he has a right to his views and should be respected. Steel is out there acomplishing something with his life whether you like it or not.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
A.P his politics aside, are you keeping up with the news? and no "F.O.X" dont count [Big Grin]
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Michael Steel is another opportunity man like Obama.
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Wow Arwa 05:07 check out the early raiser.well they are both politicians,so expect some soul selling,but Obama is smarter,matter o fact it seems like his people set the whole thing up including Limbough the jerk [Big Grin] .
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ackee:
.Akoben i dont know who Obama's "puppet masters" are and dont go it's the Jews it's the Jews, [Big Grin]

I don't think you even want to know who they are.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Truth be told? you maybe right,not going out of my way to get dissapointed.stcking ones head in the sand hope for the best seem right sometimes. [Big Grin]
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
So now Rush Limbaugh is a jerk? Anyone who disagrees with the high and mighty ackee is stupid or a jerk? Don't you think you need to grow up a bit? Maturity is a good thing ackee.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
A.P Rush is a Jerk,not just his politics but how he handles people,i am suprised F.O.X dident give him a job. the far right deserves him please oh please choose him as head of the R.N.C [Razz]
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Rush Limbaugh is not a jerk. You young left wingers never cease to amaze me. You know ,when a left wing speaker comes to our campus the conservative kids mostly ignore them and go about their business. When we have a right wing speaker here the left kids are hurling insults, complaining to administration that they should not be allowed to speak and generally making asses out of themselves. Some of you people need to get a life and chill out. Stalinism and intolerance are not good things. I can assure you Ackee that you have no corner on insight and if you think you are smarter than Michael Steele or Rush Limbaugh you are sadly mistaken.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ they are giving you a taste of your own damn medicine. Republicans tried to tie Bill Ayers and Wright to Obama to scare off the middle and now they are trying to tie Rush to Republicans to scare off the middle. But for some reason Republicans are too scared to scorn their base as compared to the democrats who regularly diss theirs.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com