EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Desperat need for agent provocateurs

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Desperat need for agent provocateurs
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Especially these economic crisis we have:

quote:
The global economic collapse is designed to trigger a stream of ‘benefits’ to the Illuminati agenda. One, as I have said from the start, is to use this as an excuse to impose a global economic dictatorship controlled by a world central bank. But there are many other ’solutions’ and connected ‘benefits’ that are planned to be exploited and we need to be streetwise to them.

The one I want to emphasise here is the need to stay calm and react peacefully to what is happening. This is not easy when there is so much stress and fear around with regard to the economic present and ‘future’, but we need to do it all the same or we will walk straight into a massive trap that has been set for us.

Let’s get this straight: They want you to riot in response to the unfolding economic catastrophe and we are already seeing people falling for this.

Why would the authorities want people to riot? Readers of my books over the years will see the answer immediately. They want an excuse to bring in a fully-fledged Police State all over the world and people who riot in their desperation (instigated invariably by agent-provocateurs) are just the excuse they are looking for.

Be very, very aware of anyone who starts rioting, or encourages others to do so, amid peaceful demonstrations. Who are they and why are they doing this when it is handing all the aces to the system to impose a Police State? They are either stupid or agents of that State.

Already waiting in the wings are the agent provocateurs and the useful idiots primed to start the riots and civil unrest that the idiots believe to be challenging the existing order. But the existing order was created by the same network of Illuminati families that are seeking to create the ‘new order’, the New World Order, which is planned to emerge from the turmoil and chaos they are now engineering.

To achieve this, as always, they need our cooperation and let no-one be in any doubt that those who choose to riot and loot in response to what is happening, and encourage others to riot and loot, are walking straight into the trap that has been laid for them. The government and military agent provocateurs will know that, the useful idiots will not, but it is time they did.

Continue to read here
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am not a believer of Illuminati, but the author gives real good insight. Read it folks [Smile]
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Elite is disgustingly using the economic crisis as there way of imposing NWO agendas all over the place.

I remember walking past a condemned building. And the letters spray painted on It was NWO. So I see that they are pushing there agenda.

That is why it is Important to get more and more people involved and fighting against what the establishment is planning. Illuminati Free Masons are everywhere. I was on Yonge ST(Longest street in the Canada)and a homeless man was begging for money I stopped and was talking to him for a bit, he went on to tell me that he was a FreeMason. This shocked me because it showed that the Enemy would use anyone, no matter how old, young, rich, poor to accomplish there agenda. This was not the first time I met a Mason but it was just sad seeing this person claming something as corrupt as Freemason as if it was some kind of good thing.

Trust me when I tell you the enemy is pushing its agenda down our throats. You need to really ask yourself why all the reality TV shows. Is it just innocence. I say NO. This is done to get people under the influence of being watched. Reality TV is real people who choose to live out there lives under the view of cameras, which follow them wherever they go. That is the Plot. People have to see that they are under attack. They now put cameras in the Poor Neighbourhoods watching the poor, claiming this is the only way to "protect" them and keep them from harm.
They put Cameras allover Downtown Toronto watching people shopping and having fun. Government needs to watch us so they know who the people are to rise up and turn the people away from Corruption.

Then theres the most important people on earth. The Future(Children). They come under attack by the games music and videos they watch. How is people not protesting what they did to the corrupt Barbie dolls. They are thinking of putting out a Barbie doll that has tattoos. As if the image of Barbie is not having girls uncomfortable with there own bodies, now they want to push tattoos onto these girls. The Elite are slick, they push these corrupt toys on kids to have them zombiefied at a younger age. We have children singing the songs of Adults back to Kids. So Kids singing songs to kids, That were sung by adults.
Children are exposed to evil at younger and younger ages. You tell me what benefits can be had from teaching youngsters about Homosexuality. This is what is happening in our PC society. Children need to be guided and taught that they can be what ever they want to be. In another Forum a little girl in Egypt was being taught Koran. She is so smart that they don't know what to do with her. The school system wants her to skip grades because the stuf she knows surpasses anything that her peers know. All you can do is hope she has a childhood, so many of the Future(Children) lose there childhood either from neglect from there parents, or they are pushed into the media too soon.:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=10;t=004948

Children are born blessed by God and all they need is guidance. You don't know what child can grow up and change this corrupt world for the better.

We as truthseekers need to step to the plate and start posting what we know all over the internet and around the neighbourhoods we live in. Get the message out to as many people we can. The more people become aware of this the more the elites hold on our society will be broken. Illuminati, Freemason, NWO, are the enemies. We out number them they know they can only bring there corrupt ideas to fruition through sublimnal messages. They want to scare us into there NWO. We have to have knowledge passed on to others and speak up. It is not the time to be quiet. We have to rally around the truth and show people what we can do, to stop this One World Government.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King,

That is why I never participate a rally, even from union workers. You never know where the next agent provocateurs will turn up.

One advice. Keep your life very simple and spend more time to read and turn off the black box.

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:

One advice. Keep your life very simple and spend more time to read and turn off the black box.

And travel to as many places in the world as possible. Avoid places where the people are grumpy and unfriendly, there's bad spirits there.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa

Thanks for the heads up. I am now currently prepearing papers on the RFID Chip and the NWO. These papers I am going to post around my Neighbourhood and see what kind of feedback it carries. Most people do not know that the Government is trying to do the "Big Brother" thing by putting these chips in American passports. They want to record our every move.

I just pray that someone gets why this is happening. Arwa you always come with the valuable posts showing that corruption is just around the corner. I respect the hard work you do taking the time to post these articles.

I just wanted to add. Some disgusting depressing news. In Brazil, A 9 yearold girl was excomunnicated from the Catholic faith because she had an abortion. Now hear is the sad part. This poor girl was being abused by her step Father for years. She was pregnant with twins. If she went and had the babies, she would of surely died. But don't tell the corrupt Catholics that. The Father is still a "Good" Catholic but his daughter is now put out of the faith. I have no clue if the father is serving jailtime read this:

http://www.canada.com/news/Vatican+defends+excommunication+Brazilian+girl+abortion/1370174/story.html

I cannot believe the Catholic priest are that deviant.I am against Abortions but The childs life was in danger. This is what happens when the elite have too much power. The assault on the Future(children) is clear, Society is trying to make children into miniadults who are held to the same precepts as Adults. This is why you hear about Barbie dolls getting tattoos, songs like "I Kissed a Girl" lyrics like "touch me anywhere" and these songs are for kids to listen to and take influence from. They are perverting the Youth and this makes me very angry.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ANTIBODY{herukhuti}

Welcome Back. I was wondering where the Globetrotter of Egyptsearch was.

Don't ever leave this forum the pics you post from your journeys are greatly needed and appreciated.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bump
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
King all organize religions and civilizations have contradictions,they are created by humans-humans are imperfect at best.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

This pic is a perfect show of how evil is trying to go mainstream.

If you are not familar with what he is doing, I will tell you that he is doing the devil sign. This perversion is what society is quickly trying to promote. We are under attack by images of the devil sign. They try to make this a popular sign, the sad thing is that as you can know from Doug M's pics in one of his thread, the Future(Children) are being caught up into this sick corruption. Innocent children are being taught to do the sign:
 -

-

This is clear that the elite are targeting the future(Children) in there evil satanic push to a one world government. Anyone that has any knowledge will realize that the term is "get them young". The evil people go over to 3rd world countries(Hate the term) and give the kids free clothes(Devil clothes) and free stuff in general and then take photos of them. The youth are being brainwashed to become mini adults. We see this in the story about the 13 yearold kid who supposedly got a girl pregnant The kids Picture was posted all over the UK, The government did not care to respect that they were underage. Some of you may be saying "So what, This is not corrupt" WRONG this is EXACTLY corruption parade photos of a 13 yearold boy and pics of other children this 15 yearold girl slept with basically making her out to be some kind of whore. Trust me when I say the Elite is pushing sex on children. The story of Alfie gave them there chance to promote there agenda of forcing children into adult situations. Ask yourself why Children in kindergarten need to learn about Homosexuality. What is pushing this agenda of sexual perversion unto kids supposed to accomplish? you may ask this question.

ANSWER: Look what crack did to the Black community. African Americans used to be a people who invented, and had leaders who were about revolution. Crack did what it was supposed to do, slowly decay the AA into a state of dullness. Now a days Blacks have lost the drive to invent, to be leaders like Malchom X and Martin Luther King. Instead they are zombies to the Hip Hop trends and agenda. The establishment was afraid of AA getting more leaders like King and X and only this time rallying the masses(All Humans) and putting a stop to the evil agenda of the Elite. Crack was there weapon, and look at the AA community now. To busy disrespecting the women and looking at women like "video hoes" Bragging about the cars, money, and girls they have because of there rap music. Hip Hop was another invention of AA. When it came out, it made political messages about corrupt police and bringing down the establishment. The powers that be were again having to realize that Hip Hop could change what was happening in America. So what do you do? They realized that Whites, Blacks, Hispanics, Asians were rallying around this knew lifestyle it was changing the world. So again what do you do? You push sex and drugs into the music and have these rappers too busy flaunting there cash to care about any "struggle" in the world. The elite now use Hip Hop to push there satanic agenda. You can see it in the music videos where these people are doing the devil sign and have Shirts with skulls and demons on them. No longer is the message of changing society for the better being trumped. Instead we have videos that cater to the man with too much. So you can see that the elite made there move and now hip hop is now dumbed down to be just like Rock and Roll. AA no longer want to change society for the better, they instead want to be apart of the corrupt society that enslaved them for 400 years. Obama is sadly not doing anything to stop the crack epidemic and the gang lifestyle found in Black communities. Obama is just another puppet.

So we can see, that the elite was able to silence a AA invention, and use it to serve there purpose. Now onto the future(children) the best way to stop leaders from forming, is to "GET THEM YOUNG". Have kids minds so polluted by corrupt music and sublimal messages and sexual ideas that they will be to busy, trying to please there own perverted "Dreams" to care about challenging the System of Things. This is what we have to understand the stories about a 9 yearold girl having an Abortion, Alfie a 13 yearold boy having a baby with a 15 yearold girl. All these things are purposely done to groom kids into sex fiends and drug fiends like some Adults. Wakeup and realize that you have to protect your kids from the evil society. The Elite are trying to corrupt kids so they can further there hold on the Masses. That is all I have to say right now.

Peace

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Bump for Truth
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
It's sad what is happening in the world. A 17 yearold Boy kills 16 people in Germany, A man goes on a rampage in Alabama kills 10.

What is happening in society to create these kind of people?

To me these people further the goal of the elite to ban guns in civilian hands. The best way to start a police state is by taking guns out the hands of the public. All these killers are sick people. These people do not just wakeup and decide to go on a rampage, their must have been signs. The truth is that alot of these people are mentally Ill and need help. In canada, a man killed another man, and decapited his head from his body. He was found not guilty by way of being Mentally ill.
http://www.cbc.ca/canada/story/2008/07/31/greyhound-transcanada.html

The stigmas surrounding Mental illness force these people to hide there illness, and they don't seek help so the illness just takes over and they get worse and worse until finally they reach a breaking point. How we view the mentally Ill has to change.

Peace

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The problem is King is that if you have to arm yourself against your government,then what's the use in having them in the 1'st place.anarchacy is the way to go everyone for himself.would you like to live in a world like that.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
ackee

I am not saying people should Arm themselves against the government. I am saying that just like Big Brother takes away your rights to privacy, The banning of weapons in the hands of civilians is another step the Elite are planning.

Ask yourself what are you supposed to do, If the Government is the only side with weapons. They can put in place marshal law and take away even more of our rights.

The Elite all ready plan to spy on people with the RFID chip in passports. In this corrupt world you have to do what you can to protect your Family. The government is more concerned with staying in power. If the loss of jobs in America continues don't be surprised to hear about more rampages like what happened in Germany, and Alabama.

Peace

TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here in america over half of us are well armed, it is our constitutional right.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
ANTIBODY{herukhuti}

Welcome Back. I was wondering where the Globetrotter of Egyptsearch was.

Don't ever leave this forum the pics you post from your journeys are greatly needed and appreciated.

Peace

I never went anywhere..
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
Here in america over half of us are well armed, it is our constitutional right.

Cause you whites are afraid to death of the 10% of Darkies, rather than the government.
Why should you fear a government which has dished out free welfare and fat bonuses for your incompetence for centuries.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Today’s Top Model auditions with Tyra Banks, open only to women 5-foot-7 and under, got ugly as the women toppled over barricades as, according to at least one report, people in the crowd started yelling, “There’s a bomb!”

It's easy to start riots. I was visiting my friend at Harvard University decades back and he was taking a six-student seminar called THE PSYCHOLOGY OF MASS BEHAVIOR.

The professor teaching the course had the permission of the Boston Police to stage a crowd manipulation scene.

The kids in the class collaborated at Harvard Square pretending there was a fire. One would shout, pointing at a window across the street and acting panicked, "Fire! Fire! There's a fire!!" The other five gathered around and stared gawking, shouting, and pointing, too.

Soon there was a huge crowd gathered that stayed there nearly panicking for five minutes looking at the fire that wasn't there.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

I remember about four years ago the New York City police used an agent provocateur to try to start a riot. He was caught on film being handcuffed and lead away by the police and a block later, they un-handcuffed him and he went back into the crowd. I tried to find the article but this is all that came up...

The New York Times reported Tuesday that multiple federal agencies, ...... By justifying the Police use of undercover agent provocateurs to incite violence and justify the use of riot police at the SPP protests in Montebello. ...plawiuk.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Marc Washington

just goes to show how corrupt the Police really is. They claim to "Serve" and "Protect" the people, but really they are a extension of the government. They shoot anyone who the Government deems a threat.

I remember when the police killed a man at his Wedding. I think they fired over 50 bullets
I think people should remember this story.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/6184948.stm

It's sad that it seems police can be this brutal and get away with murder.

Peace

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
More agent provocateurs:

quote:
Members of the Muslim American community say they're incensed by the FBI's use of what they call an "agent provocateur" within its community.
FBI and American Muslims at odds
An informant at a California mosque has hampered efforts to find home-grown terrorists.
By Alexandra Marks | Staff writer of The Christian Science Monitor

from the March 25, 2009 edition

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
There is infact a woman from Bangladesh
who lives in Jamaica and who calls me at
home very often, and God knows how much
I try every day to tell her that I don't
want anything to do with her. I first found
her on my blog (deleted now, yes, because
of her constant comments on my blog) when I
used an article she published from an
teaching journal resource (access to all students
via your institute). I first felt sorry for
her that she does not have children and I thought
she might feel lonely and that is because she
keep calling me. I don't know why she finds me
interesting, but I begin to feel that she wants
me to set up trap, and believe, there is
nothing interesting about my life. I am single,
live with my mother who supports me
and spoils me beyond the limit what parents should do. I go to school (finishing my thesis)
at 6.30 am and come home at 8 pm, go to bet
and repeat all over again in the next morning --
weekends included. That is all! Nothing, really! nothing exciting about my life.

Ok, I will try today to write an e-mail to stop
calling me and contact me, and that I want
her out of my life.

Pray for me, folks!

ps, yes I know, I am weak for not telling her before, but my problem is, I am such a nice person.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
What does she usually want to talk about?
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
I'll tell more some other time, right now i'am too tired [Smile]

just short. she wants me to visit her in Jamaica and even bought cloths --
she is trying to 'own' me
and have control over me. What we
talk about? About politics (and her views
are totally intelligent and childish, really,
a 10 year old kid has more knowledge than her).

Good night [Smile]

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
^ I meant un-intelligent
Novel
Member # 14348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Marc Washington:

I remember about four years ago the New York City police used an agent provocateur to try to start a riot. He was caught on film being handcuffed and lead away by the police and a block later, they un-handcuffed him and he went back into the crowd. I tried to find the article but this is all that came up...

The New York Times reported Tuesday that multiple federal agencies, ...... By justifying the Police use of undercover agent provocateurs to incite violence and justify the use of riot police at the SPP protests in Montebello. ...plawiuk.blogspot.com/2007_08_01_archive.html

I personally witnessed two similar events here in New York City during demonstrations. What has caused me to never again attend a public demonstration was the moment when I attempted to rally the crowd to stop the unnecessary arrest of a man with a young daughter sitting atop of his neck and the crowd stood by silently, entirely frightened by the sudden appearance of two plain clothes policemen among our number.

Only in a group could we have possibly pulled the man and his frightened young daughter away from the two plain clothes provocateurs and spirited them away from the police.

I suspect that the crowd might have believed I also was one of the agent provocateurs.

The tactic of placing undercover officers among demonstrating civilians effectively works against civilians. The sudden arrest of someone in the crowd absolutely frightened all civilians in sight.

They have our control perfected into a science.

Posts: 96 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com