EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » It is official. Obama is a wimp. Indeed, sad day

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: It is official. Obama is a wimp. Indeed, sad day
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
By Prof. Stephen M. Walt
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A quote from the article:
quote:
well-placed friends in Washington have told me that it leaned hard on some key senators behind-the-scenes and is now bragging that Obama is a "pushover."
That is why every time Democrats took the power, it meant bad time for ME. Unlike the Republicans, they don't like to be "pushovers."
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nayaa, i'm starting to get tired of you anti-obama attitude, Obama is a good East-african man, so piss off, let the man do his thing. Also who cares if the palestinians continue to suffer that's the problem of the sand-niggers not ours.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nacass,

Don't call me that again, you wimp!

To all others, Non-Somalis,

Please note, that not all Somali men are Anti-women and chauvinistic.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't call me that again??
You are a woman, so that makes you a "Nayaa", all women are "Nayaa" and all men are "Waryaa", nothing wrong with these terms unless you deny that you are a woman?

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:

To all others, Non-Somalis,

Please note, that not all Somali men are Anti-women and chauvinistic.

Well, are they all "racist", i.e. anti-"sand niggers"?. You seem not so quick to condemn THAT. [Roll Eyes]

By the way, your Obama rants ARE a bit tiring.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"By the way, your Obama rants ARE a bit tiring."

They would be to a Kool Aid drinking negro. I bet if she posted stuff on Bush you wouldn't be so dismissive.

Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^Because Bush is a failure (why even elaborate on that?). What kind of comment is this?

Btw, Kool Aid tastes good. No one cares about conforming to the contrived stereotypes of your white brothers except you, hence the negative connotation associated with something as insignificant as Kool Aid. What a slave you are.

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Poor you. You have no idea of the historical significance of the Kool Aid reference do you?
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Of course I do, but I don't see why I should be a mental slave like you and not drink it. You're like one of those old washed up Black politicians who try every 2 years to ban the "N-word". What a stupid Nigga fraud you are. [Roll Eyes]
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Of course I do

Well, what is it?

Sundjata
Member # 13096

Akoben:

"Oooh, amma stay aways from dat der fried chicken and kool aid fa da rest of ma life nah cuz boss makes fun of me when I eats and drinks it."

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ yep, I thought as much. Ignorant nigga. lol
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
^ yep, I thought as much.

**gasp**!! You actually think? Don't you need a brain for that? [Confused]
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just another day in the Life of Egyptsearch.

Insults, Insults and more Insults.

We can't seem to go one day with someone not attacking a member of this Forum.

Now on topic, Obama just learning on the Job, Give him another month and he may surprise people.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''Just another day in the Life of Egyptsearch.

Insults, Insults and more Insults.

We can't seem to go one day with someone not attacking a member of this Forum.''

That's why I like that popcorn smilie above. This is some good stuff up in here. Relax King, Jesus ain't mad.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Listen you wimp! Chauvinistic pig!

This is not the first time you brought my gender into discussion. Why is that so? Do you have problem with women?

Don't like the topic, that is fine, but why bringing the gender question?

Sundjata ,

You said once that you rely on CNN and CNBC for news source, and that is what makes you a Kool Aid Drinker, officially.

Listen, I gave my disclaimer about Obama many times, but I don't understand why you don't find strangely enough a Black man is a president in a country, a imperialistic country and currently an Empire on fall in front of our eyes, people! We are talking about a country where for not long time ago this was the norm:
quote:
Abraham Boden, the first African-American security detail to guard an American president (John F. Kennedy) told the BBC four days before President Obama’s inauguration on 20 January: “I had a supervisor [at the White House] who looked me in the eye and told me point blank – he said: ‘Boden, I want to tell you one thing and don’t ever forget it. [You may be guarding the president, but] you are a nigger. You were born a nigger. You will die a nigger. You will always be nothing but a nigger. So act like one.”

And you are telling me all that changed because of Obama? It makes you all a hypocrites talking about African liberation or White Man's return to
Zimbabwe, and coming here to support Obama!! What do you think Obama is doing?

If you like a wax figure then buy one.

BTW, if you don't like my Obama's topics, just tell me why you think that he will be good for Africa?

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
BTW, you never get freedom for free, you earn it!

Where in history have seen an Empire that gives the highest post to a man from oppressed people and who gained their freedom [from slavery] in short time, and still suffering from oppression? Is that a free country, free people???

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
just tell me why you think that he will be good for Africa?
Good lord don't ask him that please. He'll just cut and paste from some liberal pro-Obama blog in typical Kool aid drinking fashion.

I think he's more confused than hypocritical. I mean I was shocked when he said he admired John H. Clarke, after he went on a rant against Garvey and "psycho black nationalism" or something. The boy is just young and still forming his ideas.

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
quote:

Where in history have seen an Empire that gives the highest post to a man from oppressed people and who gained their freedom [from slavery] in short time, and still suffering from oppression? Is that a free country, free people???

What do you mean "oppressed" or "fredom from slavery" Obama descends from an immigrant man and he worked himself up, he wasn' given anything.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
He was given a job to do by the power elite and he's doing it right now. Open your eyes.
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
he wasn't given anything.

Actually he was given an opportunity courtesy of the blood, sweat and tears of slave descendants. Though I do agree that Arwa is nitpicking.

quote:
You said once that you rely on CNN and CNBC for news source, and that is what makes you a Kool Aid Drinker, officially.

1) I never said that and if you're so confident that I did say that I rely exclusively on CNN and NBC for news, then quote me (I never watch CNBC, that's how I know you're making stuff up).

2), what would that make you, a Zebra eater? LOL.. The ignorance is overwhelming.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:

BTW, if you don't like my Obama's topics, just tell me why you think that he will be good for Africa?

I can tell you why he'd be good for America (or at least better than McCain, which is why I voted for him OVER McCain). Africans need to determine their own destiny and I'm sure most Africans agree....
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
quote:
Africans need to determine their own destiny and I'm sure most Africans agree
^ and an Obama admin. will allow them to do that? Ignorance is overwhelming. lol
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^Why wouldn't it?

--------------------
mr.writer.asa@gmail.com

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
^ ahmmm...maybe because he is there to manage American imperialism not destroy it. [Wink]
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^How does closing Guantanamo support that idea? Or maybe it was just a front(?). To find some common ground I can indeed find points where Obama deserves criticism but to say that he's nothing more than a government lackey, I'd say we need a bit more time to make that judgment. I think some of you are really jumping the gun here. Most of his decisions so far conform to his campaign promises, while a few admittedly don't (most recently his 'earmarks' contradiction).
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
I didn't know Gitmo was in Africa? Which country is it? [Eek!]

Damn boy you are DRUNK on Kool aid! lol

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Sundjata,

Stop drinking drunk!

quote:
I read, watch CNN/MSNBC, and stay updated through e-mail.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

PS. And I meant MSNBC before, not sure if US has
CNBC.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Hmm, did he went to election being a son of African father? No, I don't think so, because why did he invoke Lincoln et al.?

quote:
quote:

What do you mean "oppressed" or "fredom from slavery" Obama descends from an immigrant man and he worked himself up, he wasn' given anything.

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
Sundjata,

Stop drinking drunk!

quote:
I read, watch CNN/MSNBC, and stay updated through e-mail.

[Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]

PS. And I meant MSNBC before, not sure if US has
CNBC.

Why wouldn't we have CNBC? It's channel 58 where I am. Though why you hone in on that being one of my sources even if it was is beyond me since most get their news from multiple sources. So now one is a "kool-aid drinker" if they watch MSNBC also, right? LOL!! You fake/sneaky ass broad... [Big Grin] Given that your rants concerning Obama hardly make sense, I wouldn't at all expect your rants about me (a person you don't know) to...

You took the seriousness out of the conversation.

quote:
I didn't know Gitmo was in Africa? Which country is it? [Eek!]

Boy, you really have a hard time following what you're responding to. That reply was in direct response to this:

maybe because he is there to manage American imperialism not destroy it.

^Not any posts about Africa or the countries therein. Your attention to detail is astonishing. [Roll Eyes] Stop embarrassing your self, this is the second time you've done this in 2 days (from my own correspondence with you). What's wrong? Stressing lately? Owe back taxes from your white owned Afrocentric book store?

akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
The context was African self determination you fake/sneaky ass broad. LOL

You said Africans need to determine their own destiny; however you don't seem to understand that American imperialism cannot allow that and Obama admin. will be no different.

Now as "proof" that they will be you cite, in typical lefty Kool aid fashion, the closing of Gitmo!!??! What you Kool Aid-oholics cant seem to realise is that closing Gitmo is largely symbolic gesture as he continues neo-con wars in Afghan and Iraq and soon Iran; it has **** to do with American imperial agenda in general, much less "proof" that America will now allow self determination in Africa!

My god Captain America talk about wilful and dedicated ignorance. Is this why you drank Yurco's snake oil on the "ethnic" differences between Egyptians and "real negroid" featured Nubians? You stupid gullible integrationist negro. LOL

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Concerning earmarks, called pork too: One man's critical definition of pork is another man's livelihood. It's hard to buy balogney and crackers when you don't have money in your pocket. Now back to trees and why they have bark on them. [Wink]
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is a bit absurd to thing that any American leader would not take care of our relationship with Israel Israel is the most powerful military power in the middle east and a close ally. The Palestinians do not have two quarters to rub together.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Hmm, did he went to election being a son of African father? No, I don't think so, because why did he invoke Lincoln et al.?

quote:
quote:

Look, the man's father didn't/doesn't inspire him much so he looks to high-achieving public figures who inspire him. Everybody needs inspiration from somewhere. There are many stories like this, rather common actually.

Unlike many, he actually takes the "dreams from his father" into consideration.

A lot of men can shoot sperm and make babies, but not all men are cut out to be leaders and some don't have what it takes to be fathers in the environments and conditions they find themselves in.

Arwa, tell me, could Obama's mother possibly be classified among "oppressed people" in any context (clearly "race" is not the context here)?

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama is half white and raised by the white side of his family. However black he might look his vales and world view were shaped in a white middle class culture.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think if you look at the link I posted to his book, you'll find that his values come from both worlds.

Let's hope it's the best of both.

Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Obama is doing a great job so far and has potential to be a great President.

The economy is already starting to recover.

I'm not saying he's perfect but I can find few faults in the guy.

It's refreshing to have an intelligent President with good ideas.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
The economy is not starting to recover. Unemployment continues to grow. In some staes it is over 10% as of this week. they have no clue. He has increased spending more in one budget that Bush did in eight years. One economist termed this "an administration out of control." He does not even know what a PE ratio is.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com