EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WTF is this????

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF is this????
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Young Horus, a commentator says that this picture is from Nigeria, some kind of new trend, art. Do you know what it is, this kind of trend?

http://pictureisunrelated.com/2009/03/06/slumber-party/

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nigerian Chi-Chimen? [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nigerian modern art. [Eek!]
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I first thought it was a torture technique, but it looks like a new art trend
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some Nigerians let me down. Arwa, why are you showing up our dirty laundry.

I don't do Somalia like this. Tut tut tut [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's not art or a trend, that's scambaiting. Google it.
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
hahahahah Young Horus,

Where is the dirty laundry? This is avantgarde art! I have heard that this was some kind of new art, really!

I was actually thinking to take with you to Tate gallery on my next trip to London; just in the corner.

Anyway, bro, sorry if I caused pain of your pride [Smile]

Friends?

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
I did not know that.

quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:

ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Of course [Smile]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think the B. . .is talking about Nigerian scams

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
I did not know that.

quote:
Originally posted by Vader-:

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF?? [Confused]
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Me too,

I am not quite sure what this picture should symbolize

In my opinion it is art.

Vader-
Member # 14189

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Vader-   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a retarded bitch!
Posts: 6335 | From: Straight to my heart. | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
Me too,

I am not quite sure what this picture should symbolize

In my opinion it is art.

Art? Your kidding me right?

This is just one of those "Nigerian letter" scammers that have been duped, i've seen similar before, basically they were forced to confirm their identity by making these weird posses with cucamber in their mouth, wear brah and skirts and bread loafs on stomach, obviously they were pranked big time.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Awra it symbolize gayness kinda like that guy back in the days Melontheope? one of my ex girl friend took me to see his art photography and oh barf i was outta there real quick,that #4 train back to Brooklyn could'nt come fast enough. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Ok,

I really did not know that! I don't open my spam mails, sorry guys, but the reason why I said art was because I found the picture from a political site (really dry site with no humour; kind of a geek place for politics and theology. I guess the web master was bored).

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Ackee,

Was that the reason you broke up?

Back to Nigerian "art". I am really considering to start collect them, and who knows, after 10 years they might turn fortune. Are there more pictures of this kind on internet?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
No she went off to Atlanta and I started bumming around the globe. i guess you could make some money but you have to be really into the avant gaude scene.when you get time visit NewYork GreenWich Village, you will find a lot of weird Art there. you wont be bored. [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com