EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Job losses hit black men hardest

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Job losses hit black men hardest
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 - Blue-collar blues: Michael Fullbright finishes painting the lines of a church parking lot in San Jose, Calif. (Tony Avelar/The Christian Science Monitor)
Some 8 percent of black men in the US have lost their jobs since November 2007, according to a recent study.

The Christian Science Monitor

As some one said from Black Agenda Report:
"Man, I hope we can get nutrition just chewing water." Indeed, real hard time ahead of us.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is always an American fact, even in so-called, good times.
Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa, Job losses hit lower income people regardless of race. Blacks just happen to be, as a group, the poorest 12% of the population.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
meninarmer
Member # 12654

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for meninarmer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey dummy.
If blacks are the least hired, the first to get let go, and don't receive corporate welfare like whites, of course they would be the poorest group.
Taking the path of least resistance again I see.

Posts: 3595 | From: Moved To Mars. Waiting with shotgun | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have you cats not heard of affirmative action?

Use your race card dammit.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But Brown peoples of African descent are still the happiest people on earth.

Just listen to our music...unu pink arses cannot make us blue no matter how hard you fantasize pinkie, no matter how much you think it wishfully.

Cause even when your belly full, you pinkies still hungry. Because thatz the way you made.

Ever small, ever petty, ever tormented by inferiority complex.

Just check it, if your so-called black people were so down and out, so hopless like you wish, then how come you pay them so much attention and feel threatened so much by them that your whole system is built up just to "watch" and "contain"your so-called black people.

Cause when you look at your face in the mirror each morning, you are still pink, and ugly though you would rather wear a tan like the "blacks" and be beautiful like those brown sugars and walk with soul like one of them.

Brown people are blessed by nature. Pink people still have to figure out why they get skin cancer from the sun the father and mother of creation.

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Cause even when your belly full, you pinkies still hungry. Because thatz the way you made.

Actually, the hunger is really a self-destructive drive and applies to all humans. An old Indian proverb says "when a man's belly is full, he looks for a way to cut it for relief".

It's the greedy force of nature.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Just check it, if your so-called black people were so down and out, so hopless like you wish, then how come you pay them so much attention and feel threatened so much by them that your whole system is built up just to "watch" and "contain"your so-called black people.

Interesting observation here. As a new-world man of East Asian descent, looking from the outside in at the Black/White beef situation it is rather wiered. I mean, the whites obsession with blacks is just mind-bogling. It's like some kind of sick worship. If black people were to be extinct, they would genetic engineer them back into existence, because there would be no purpose for them if the blacks didn't exist. So much so that they have raised black people to such a high pedestal that they are uniquely destined to repeat pharaohnic greatness.
Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT
Member # 12050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:

So true, Meninarmer. This photo perfectly illustrates the myth of economic equality in Amerikkka.

-

Posts: 148 | From: Sirius | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the reality check, guys!
quote:
Originally posted by JMT:
quote:
Originally posted by meninarmer:

So true, Meninarmer. This photo perfectly illustrates the myth of economic equality in Amerikkka.

-

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Arwa

Better watch your sand nigger arse and how you make demeaning comments about black people. Final advice before the rain comes showering down on your Arabo arse.

Lion

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
this is funny cas i am american and i see white and black lose their jobs blacks are no different then whites.. most i see are too damn lazy to work black and white so the mexicans are far more wanted here then the whites and blacks for work.. then they bitch and moan about how the mexicans steal their jobs.. duh dumb asses they do the jobs the americas are too lazy to do....and iron lion no need for name callin here....only stupid people see the world in black and white...no color is better then the other.. no race is better.. we all bleed red blood.. and if yrs is a different color then ok yr different but damn get off the color issuse thats stupid...

--------------------
your ass is so tight when you fart only a dog can hear it.when you queef only a cat can hear that one.

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My sand niggers are doing fine, just mind your own senile ærs, and take this negroid with you to his cage where he belongs.
 -

Poor old senile ærs. Is this how you defend Obama? Is he the best you can offer? Do I have to remind you that he is not even African American?

tina m
Member # 13845

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for tina m     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
My sand niggers are doing fine, just mind your own senile ærs, and take this negroid with you to his cage where he belongs.
 -

Poor old senile ærs. Is this how you defend Obama? Is he the best you can offer? Do I have to remind you that he is not even African American?

u are one dumb mother effer... saying sh it like that.. i dont care what color u are..ur the lowest of the low saying things like that u racist bastard.....no wonder there is so much haterd in this world its people like u....and do u even know what a sand nigger is????is a perosn thats stupid and lives in the desert... god i hate people like u....and i never hate anyone...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0YzeCu6xvJo

Posts: 9776 | From: You like If only mosquitoes sucked fat instead of blood. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
IronLion, you old senile ærs. How am I demeaning "black people", when you support Obama and that negroid from cage whose job is to kill Black people for the white man?

[deleted, non.relevant for now]

Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow.

tina

Here is understanding:

IronLion obviously has a beef with certain types of folk and seems to think Arwa hates black people, which is off.

The only thread i'm aware of though that could have possibly given him any impression is:

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa in response to another Somali poster:

To all others, Non-Somalis,

Please note, that not all Somali men are Anti-women and chauvinistic.

A mis-guided poster quipped:

quote:
Well, are they all "racist", i.e. anti-"sand niggers"?. You seem not so quick to condemn THAT. [Roll Eyes]

But if any "race" to her is tied to something with negative connotations, it's the power structure that is white supremacy and its racism and those who have a hand in it in "power" and "control". And actually, sand n******* is a reference to mostly Arabs anyway (and other "darkies", desert dwellers) for which Arwa has come at a member for saying sh*t against them (something about the Palestine conflict again, but in a different thread) so i just don't know where anyone got the idea that she hates us (Africans/blacks) AND Arabs from.

-

Arwa posted that man and said those things just now, in this thread because she, like other Africans, wants to see the continent's people do well and hates Africom. Just like with the American millitary assisting Israel in Palestine and the Middle East.

My only quip would be the people who are quick to accuse and condemn others and don't see the whole picture. Like with Obama. This is not fairytale land where someone can just jump in as the leader in the "top" nation in the world and fix all its problems including those that help the carnal corrupted elite. Not to mention that many believe he should be offed just for being of a certain color in the first place.

Not to make excuses.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ are you her ******* agent or something?
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, but you can **** off.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Freehand aka Jeeves the forum's butler wrote:
-----------------------
Arwa posted that man and said those things just now, in this thread because
-----------------------

How do you know? Its funny, because the bitch herself hasn't said so. So tell us how do you know?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com