EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » YAP, E, M1 and U6 are all Asian, not African (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   
Author Topic: YAP, E, M1 and U6 are all Asian, not African
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3b1c1 wrote:
------------------------------
deal with the fact that i have middle eastern ancestery and i am not negro like you e3b are not negros get it

can you change this fact you are a slave
e3a are slaves
------------------------------

Apparently Euros don't think so. LOL!

"Middle Easterners"
toptraveldealz.com/bermuda/bermuda-history.html

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the euros can **** of
they belong to r1b dont know if you know that hapologroup r is realted to haplogroup q
as both haplogroups descendents from haplogroup p now haplogroup q is very common in native americans people who look snon white certently not in my eyes
in fact the splitt between those haplogroupos i sclose to the splaitt between negroid e3a
and caucasoide e3b 30-40,000 yeras ago long tim e
but they are still conected but i dont see native american swho claim that they are related to europ[eans like the negroid e3a claim they are related to all the western asians and europeans e3b
e3b1c1

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1:
in fact the splitt between those haplogroupos i sclose to the splaitt between negroid e3a
but they are still conected but i dont see native american swho claim that they are related to europ[eans like the negroid e3a claim they are related to all the western asians and europeans e3b
e3b1c1

e3b1c1 - Is that what this has all been about; your not wanting to be called Black, or identified with Black?

Damn Boy why didn't you just say so?
I herewith declare that e3b1c1 does not have a drop of Black blood in him, and is as pure an Albino as can be found on this Earth. (If you send me your address, I will supply you with written papers to that effect).

He he, I hate to tell you this, but the arguement was never to CLAIM you people. It was simply to re-claim Black history. (that is why I find that little mindless piece-of-sh1t Sundjata such a bother, she doesn't get it, but yet she blindly tries to block something which she can't even begin to understand).

BUT, you do know that you will have to call yourself something other than Turkish or Arab. I mean, with the admixture and history so recent (since about 700 A.D.) no one is gonna believe that you are pure Albino AND middleeastern or pure Mongol/Albino AND southeast Asian. I know! Say that you are a Black Russian. By the time that they figure out that is a drink, you will be long gone!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for e3b1c1   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why cant i call myself arab tell me mike
i didnt understand your logic about sundjata
is it a man or a woman
if it was a woman i wa sto harsh with her
tell me i nned to know
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Posts: 371 | From: egypt | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
e3b1c1 isn't fooling anyone who's intelligent.

He's just the same white boy with who flashes women and children with an erection that has pink blisters on it.

hahahahaheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Watch after the thrashing he's been enduring, he'll change into another costume.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debunker
Member # 15669

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debunker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by T. Rex:
rasol meant that there's a good chance that the people among who D initially appeared still had dark skin and other tropical adaptations, since they were taking the southern coastal root. That doesn't mean that some people who inherited D didn't lose skin pigmentation tens of millennia later. The point is, the first D people were probably still black.

No, rasol didn't mean that, which is true of all OOA migrants and therefore irrelevant to the topic. He meant exactly what he said: "haplotype (sic) D is also certainly Black", just like he believes haplogroup E is "Black". But now he's backpedaling frantically to avoid the logical implication of his bullshit: that Japanese carriers of haplogroup D are also "Black", which even an imbecile like him knows is absurd.
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by e3b1c1: why cant i call myself arab tell me mike
i didnt understand your logic about sundjata
is it a man or a woman
if it was a woman i wa sto harsh with her
tell me i nned to know
e3b1c1

I will be very happy to explain it to you e3b1c1:

Firstly; this is an Arab - a REAL Arab - not that “CULTURAL” Arab nonsense that you White people and half breeds have been trying to make real. You will note that he is a Black Man. (It is from an Assyrian battle stele).

-

Next we have the genetics:

Eurasian and African mitochondrial DNA influences in the Saudi Arabian population
Khaled K Abu-Amero, 1 Ana M González,2 Jose M Larruga,2 Thomas M Bosley,3 and Vicente M Cabrera2

The total number of different haplotypes in our sample of 120 Saudi Arabs were 107 (K = 89%) when HVSI and II variation and RFLP were taken into account [see Additional file 1]; however, the K value dropped to 64% when only partial HVSI variation was used in comparison with other populations (see Table 1). Some lineages had to be included into imprecise groups such as H/HV/R for haplotype and haplogroup frequency comparison, although all Saudi haplotypes were completely sorted into their respective clades and sub-clades [see Additional file 1]. The bulk of individuals (86%) belonged to the Eurasian macrohaplogroup N and its main R branch (75%), while the Sub-Saharan Africa macrohaplogroup L (7%) and the Asian macrohaplogroup M (7%) accounted for a smaller proportion of haplotypes.

{Note; “Eurasian means “Central Asia” the same place ALL White people come from!!!!!!!}

So e3b1c1 – As you can see, you genetically have NOTHING to do with the lands that you now occupy. You are interlopers, migrants, even conquers, but NOT natural to the land!!!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Debunker
Member # 15669

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Debunker     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
No evidence on your part that Hgs DE* and E are Asian - zip.

Read the study in the original post. It easily trumps your inane ramblings of denial and Afrocentrism.

quote:
Saying that descendant clades like C, F, and D are Asian, so therefore DE and E must be Asian, is moronic jibberish that makes no sense.
No, moronic gibberish is what you offer in lieu of evidence. Again, read the study in the OP.

quote:
haplogroup CF and DE molecular ancestors first evolved inside Africa and subsequently contributed as Y chromosome founders to pioneering migrations that successfully colonized Asia.
Underhill's position has been challenged by a recent study. Perhaps you've heard about it. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 128 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
but waht you gave mike is mtdna data
how it is related to the y dna prespective
my clade in arabia since meseolithic neolithic periods enough time to consider as an arab
the ancient arabians carry my clade
i am not recent arrivel as you said e3a which came with the arab slave trade to the area
ps. you didnt answere me sudjata is a man or a woman i think it is a man
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Debunker

What overall point are you trying to make exactly? The first humans were not from Africa? Anceint Egyptians were "asians"? Africans are really asians? Asians were the first modern human beings?

What is the point in what you perceive this study to be exactly? The opinions of verified nuts are accepted here. Don't be afraid. See e3b1c1.

Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Whew!! This guy is probably at the prison computer. Can’t believe he is out and about. he is saying e3b's are White!! That means that Black Africans that carry the e3b like east, southern, some westerna and central africans are. . . WHITE. OK!

<b>

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debunker:
quote:
Originally posted by T. Rex:
rasol meant that there's a good chance that the people among who D initially appeared still had dark skin and other tropical adaptations, since they were taking the southern coastal root. That doesn't mean that some people who inherited D didn't lose skin pigmentation tens of millennia later. The point is, the first D people were probably still black.

No, rasol didn't mean that, which is true of all OOA migrants and therefore irrelevant to the topic. He meant exactly what he said: "haplotype (sic) D is also certainly Black", just like he believes haplogroup E is "Black". But now he's backpedaling frantically to avoid the logical implication of his bullshit: that Japanese carriers of haplogroup D are also "Black", which even an imbecile like him knows is absurd.
I think you misunderstood the point, but that withstanding, calling east asians "black" is not that absurd, given that the majority of them have the same phenotype of some Africans on the continent, especially people like the khoi-san/xhosa. The main difference being skin color and hair. I've heard even some Japanese have a word for Chinese that basically is akin to "nigger".
Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Debunker:
]Read the study in the original post. It easily trumps your inane ramblings of denial and Afrocentrism.

The study you keep damn rambling and trolling about quotes Hammer et al from damn 1997 and 1998, it offers *ZERO* new evidence that haplogroup E is Asian and not African, you can even see the author directly cite Hammer for God's sake, quit acting like a damn fool as if people can't read and see that or that people are denying something, nothing in that study trumps nor challenges anything Underhill has stated.

quote:
]No, moronic gibberish is what you offer in lieu of evidence. Again, read the study in the OP.
Again, what evidence did the author offer besides quoting Hammer et al from 1997 and 1998? Still waiting for your answer, you've been ducking and didging for almost 2 weeks now.

quote:
Underhill's position has been challenged by a recent study. Perhaps you've heard about it. [Roll Eyes] [/QB]
It has *NOT* been challenged, unless you think quoting a studies from 11 and 12 years ago[studies that were challenged by Underhill years ago] is new "evidence," Underhill has not been challenged.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I see...damn, presumptions can be very powerful.

But we live and we learn.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
but waht you gave mike is mtdna data
how it is related to the y dna prespective
my clade in arabia since meseolithic neolithic periods enough time to consider as an arab
the ancient arabians carry my clade
i am not recent arrivel as you said e3a which came with the arab slave trade to the area
ps. you didnt answere me sudjata is a man or a woman i think it is a man
e3b1c1

e3b1c1 – I am very very sorry; But if you are accurate that e3b1c1 is from the Mesolithic/ Neolithic period (I don’t know and don’t care). Then – get ready for this – you are a Nigger! There is just no way around it – at that time there were ONLY Black people in all parts of the world except Asia.

White people didn’t begin coming to Europe until about 1,200 B.C. and Turks didn’t reach Turkey until about 300 A.D.

Like I said before, tell them that you are a “Black Russian”. You could also try skin bleach.

Mesolithic 1 (Kebara culture; 20–18,000 BC to 12,150 BC) followed the Aurignacian or Levantine Upper Paleolithic throughout the Levant.

The Neolithic Age, Era, or Period, or New Stone Age, was a period in the development of human technology, beginning about 9500 BCE in the Middle East

BTW - forget about sudjata; be it man or woman, it's still worthless. Ignore it or abuse it as you see fit.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

crack drugs who care you are a nigger
can you change this fact you are a slave
e3a are slaves
you should set west african forum instead of
egypt serach forum
since the ancient egyptions were e3b and not e3a
e3b1c1

LOL [Big Grin]

So it doesn't matter if you're on drugs. Yes as long as you are not black. Even though you carry black ancestry. I see. [Wink]

And sense when does having E3a make one a slave?? Last time I checked slave catchers in any part of Africa did not seek those with a certain genetic lineage. Again even E3b carrying East Africans were enslaved. Also some Egyptians do carry E3a.
quote:
the euros can **** of
they belong to r1b dont know if you know that hapologroup r is realted to haplogroup q
as both haplogroups descendents from haplogroup p now haplogroup q is very common in native americans people who look snon white certently not in my eyes
e3b1c1

You make no sense. How can E3b be "caucasoid" when its parent lineage as well as its sibling lineage is 'negroid'??! Stop LYING to yourself because nobody else is buying your lies! No wonder you're on drugs! I wonder what Mediterranean Euros who aren't on drugs must say about you since you so proudly parade the lineage of your BLACK forefather! [Big Grin]
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
mike the nigger
calling me a nigger
i will strugle agians mother fukers like you
djhuti e3b is mediterreanean
thats is race look at the map somalid v13 post
evn my clade is mediterreanean it exist in cyprus sicily and north central sardinia
are all of them also black acording to you
and e3a are slaves get it to your black head
i carry the slc24a5 derived allel so i am not black e3a splitt and continue is evoulution in africa became neo- negroid e3b went to inlands and mediterreanean
deal with it [Smile]
e3b1c1

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ How is E3b "Mediterranean" and not E3a when they *both* originated in AFRICA and is predominantly found there among BLACKS??! This is why YOU MAKE NO SENSE! I already addressed 'Somalid's' map in the original thread of discussion here! I suggest you go back there if you want to discuss it further.

I also suggest you stay off the drugs. [Wink]

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
stay of drugs
youre funny
only negros e3a can do comedy
there is nothing to discus e3b also went out of africa e3a didnt thats the major diffrence between those haplogroups
and even thna e3b is high in morroco and egypt
both populations have slc24a5 derived allel they are both white
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
mike the nigger
calling me a nigger
i will strugle agians mother fukers like you
djhuti e3b is mediterreanean
thats is race look at the map somalid v13 post
evn my clade is mediterreanean it exist in cyprus sicily and north central sardinia
are all of them also black acording to you
and e3a are slaves get it to your black head
i carry the slc24a5 derived allel so i am not black e3a splitt and continue is evoulution in africa became neo- negroid e3b went to inlands and mediterreanean
deal with it [Smile]
e3b1c1

e3b1c1 – I hope that you understand that I did it with the greatest reluctance. But you left me no choice; it was you who said that e3b1c1 was from the Mesolithic period.

But e3b1c1 please believe me when I say that I want very much for you NOT to be a Nigger. But ya gotta give me something to work with. Are you mixed at all? If so, is it mostly with Turk or regular Albino? Whichever way, play that up. And keep using the bleach cream.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

stay of drugs
youre funny
only negros e3a can do comedy
there is nothing to discus e3b also went out of africa e3a didnt thats the major diffrence between those haplogroups
and even thna e3b is high in morroco and egypt
both populations have slc24a5 derived allel they are both white
e3b1c1

First of all, I'm not even "negro". I'm an O carrying ASIAN American. But it doesn't matter, because it still doesn't change the FACT that E3b is predominant among black Africans because it originated among black Africans with E3a being its brother! Stop trying to deny your NEGRO ancestry and accept it! [Smile]
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
tyhe term nigger is applied to e3a not e3b
e3b is mediterreanean
give you something to work with
look at the miror than you will know if you are a nigger a mediterreanean or middle eastern
i defined myself as middle eastern m81
and m78 are more mediterreanean
and in africa they occure mostly in the north among slc24a5 derived allel populations
who are caucasoide
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
for e3b1c1, enjoy:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/E1b1b
quote:
Concerning the origins of the E1b1b lineage, Bosch et al. (2001), Semino et al. (2004), Cruciani et al. (2004), (2006), and (2007), point to evidence that not only E1b1b (E-M215), but also both its parent lineage E1b1 (E-P2), and its dominant sub-clade E1b1b1 (E-M35) probably all first appeared in East Africa between 20,000 and 47,500 years ago. There are different techniques available for such estimates, and a considerable range of possibilities, but the most recent estimates of Cruciani et al. (2007) are around 22,400 years ago for E-M215 or E-M35.

All major sub-branches of E1b1b1 are thought to have originated in the same general area as the parent clade: in North Africa, the Horn of Africa, or the Near East. Underhill (2002) believes that the structure and regional pattern of E-M35 sub-clades potentially give "reagents with which to infer specific episodes of population histories associated with the Neolithic agricultural expansion". Concerning European E-M35 within this scheme, Underhill and Kivisild (2007) have remarked that E1b1b seems to represent a late-Pleistocene migration from Africa to Europe over the Sinai Peninsula in Egypt.

Citing Cruciani et al. (2004), Coffman-Levy (2005) wrote that E1b1b1 (E-M35) "arose in East Africa". However, she added that this haplogroup is "often incorrectly described as “African,” leaving a misimpression regarding the origin and complex history of this haplogroup", and that such misinformation about this haplogroup also continued to pervade the public and media at least until the time of writing in 2005.

P.S. Forgot to tell that E1b1b is also found in Ethiopians, East Africans and some West Africans.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
thanks ediot but i ddint understand your purpose
so what if coffman arose in east africa but most of the p[opulations morocans
egyptions have the derived form of e3b lik ee3b2 e3b1 or e3b3 my clade this clades probably arised in north africa not in the east
in either way most of the population who carry it morrocans algerians tunisians egyptions have derived form of e3b and derived allel for slc24a5 they are white ho wmany times
do you want me to tell you this stuff
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for scv     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They aren't white,they are mulattos(they mixed with arabs)and Arabs are Y-DNA J people.
Posts: 1106 | From: Puerto Rico | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
yes they are slc24a5 mutated vertion is 87% in north africa hot spot of e3b2 and and 97%
in the middle east including the dark bedouine and arabians
if you have the mutated vertion you are white no way around it
they are not mullatos since many of them as europasian mtdna you ediot mulattos are half black they arent the y have the mutated vertoion
of slc24a5 they had white skin even befor the incrusion of j1 to north africa deal with the facts
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
tyhe term nigger is applied to e3a not e3b
e3b is mediterreanean
look at the miror than you will know if you are a nigger a mediterreanean or middle eastern
and in africa they occure mostly in the north among slc24a5 derived allel populations
who are caucasoide
e3b1c1

e3b1c1 - I am try to help you, but you keep messing it up for yourself. Come-on, even you must know that there is no such thing as a mediterreanean race.

But that doesn't mean that you still can't be White, just play up the other aspects of yourself. You could always say things like "White is a state of mind" that will undoubtly impress a lot of mixed bloods and Whites. But above all; keep using the bleach cream!!

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
They have the Eurasian MTDNA but the African y-dna they are mulattos, that is why they have the white skin.Your ancestors mixed with arab people so that is were you got your white skin, but you are black in ancestry.
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Come-on, even you must know that there is no such thing as a mediterreanean race.

No, it is called mediterranean race because it is a phenotype that is very typial on the mediterranid region, so it get its name by the region it is more common, not by origin.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by prmiddleeastern:
They aren't white,they are mulattos(they mixed with arabs)and Arabs are Y-DNA J people.

prmiddleeastern: You knucklehead, true Arabs are Black - can't you read???

YES, they are mulattos, but they are mixed with TURKS, FRENCH, ROMANS, GREEKS, etc. etc. Get it right!!!

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
yes yes ediot
so many balkan and western asian and morrocoans are black acording to you answere think again
since many carry e3b in those population i mantion but ediot my clade was in arabia before
j1 haplogroup
slc24a5 the derived allel meaning i was white before mixing with arabs j acording to you i already had the mutated vertion [Eek!] [Eek!]
e3b11c1

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
e3b1c1

LOL! Its sad to see how pathetic you euros have become. What is wrong with being a euro?

Besides having all of that baggy wrinkly skin of course? : )

Is that why you guys are so obsessed with Africans and African Americans? To the point that you either try to claim anything of theirs or become despondent when you see them claiming their own culture, history, and people.

Shall we find you Frostys a shrink? LOL! : )

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:

True arabs, no, they are Caucasians, the E3b arabs are mulattos, the J ones are whites.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
but e3b also in balkan and antolia are they are also mulatto acording to you
think again use your haed you j1 sand nigger answer me
e3b was in arabia before j get it to your head i am white slc24a5 derived allel
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
slc24a5 the derived allel meaning i was white before mixing with arabs j acording to you i already had the mutated vertion [Eek!] [Eek!]
e3b11c1

Yes, because of the autosomal dna, as I said they are africans who mixed with nons and got the white skin from autosomal DNA also(autosomal dna is what makes your trait characteristics)
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Come-on, even you must know that there is no such thing as a mediterreanean race.

No, it is called mediterranean race because it is a phenotype that is very typial on the mediterranid region, so it get its name by the region it is more common, not by origin.
So the mediterreanean is the only place with mulattos?

Whats next, the Puerto Rican race, or the Mexican race? A mulatto is a Mulatto, wherever they might be.

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
but they arent mullato you are you are puartorican you are a fuking mestizo
you probably have nativae american mtdn ayou are a fukking mulato
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

True arabs, no, they are Caucasians, the E3b arabs are mulattos, the J ones are whites.
What the hell are you talking about?
Explain your nonsense.

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
So the mediterreanean is the only place with mulattos?

Whats next, the Puerto Rican race, or the Mexican race? A mulatto is a Mulatto, wherever they might be.

No, mediteranean is the region were that phenotype originated, like the Nordic phenotype is common in the North region(that is were the name Nordic comes from because Nordic=North)and Alpine is typical from the Alps Mountains.The three are phenotypic variations of the Caucasian race.
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
Explain your nonsense.

E3b Arabs were descendants of African who moved to the Middle east and mixed with the caucasian Arab, J Arabs are Eurasiatic ones as the Y-DNA J haplogroups more common in West Asia and the Middle East
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
but they arent mullato you are you are puartorican you are a fuking mestizo
you probably have nativae american mtdn ayou are a fukking mulato
e3b1c1

Perhaps I could have Amerindian MTDNA but I don't know yet, but e3b people are of African ancestry.
e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
but answer me faukking mestizo lik eyou whaen did e3b enter the middle east the answere meseolithic and neolirthic period
very early infact in eastern arabia e3b1c is much older than j1 haplogroup
second the e3b members werer already white it s your fantasy that they were black skin who mixed with wite bitches
they already carried slc24a5 white skin
allel
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
That allel came from autosomal DNA that means they mixed with white women before entering the Middle east,that is were the allele was created.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
quote:

the term nigger is applied to e3a not e3b
e3b is mediterreanean
who are caucasoide
e3b1c1

No. The term "nigger" is applied to *all* blacks and E3b is predominant among blacks because it originated among them! The only reason why southern Europeans along the Mediterranean carry E3b is because they inherited it from BLACK ANCESTORS! Thus you ARE 'MULATTO'

But boys feel free to discuss it HERE. [Embarrassed]

e3b1c1
Member # 16338

Rate Member
pre midlle eastern if i am mulato snce mt mtdn is european
than what are you tell me do you consider yourself white? mestizo ?
are the balkans v13 are also mulatto acording to you
maybe e3b is african but it isnt black it enterd arabia antolia form egypt a non black nation
e3b1c1

--------------------
e3b clades

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Explain your nonsense.

E3b Arabs were descendants of African who moved to the Middle east and mixed with the caucasian Arab, J Arabs are Eurasiatic ones as the Y-DNA J haplogroups more common in West Asia and the Middle East
Who or what is a caucasian Arab?

Who or what is a Eurasiatic Arab?

Forget about the nonsense of letters and numbers (which you clearly don't understand). Who are these people? Where did they come from? When did they get there? Show me a picture.

Just as a curiousity;

Are there also caucasian Africans? Eurasiatic Africans?

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
LOL

Look at the people posting above.

Its a nuthouse. : )

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ So says the nuttiest one of them all above me.
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ So says the nuttiest one of them all... me.

[Roll Eyes] We know Mary, we know.
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
scv
Member # 14038

Rate Member
quote:
[quote]Who or what is a caucasian Arab?

An arb whose ancestry lies in the Caucasus region.

quote:
Who or what is a Eurasiatic Arab?
An arab whose ancestry lies in Eurasia.

quote:
Forget about the nonsense of letters and numbers (which you clearly don't understand). Who are these people? Where did they come from? When did they get there?
I told you above where they came from, they moved my migration movements and i don't have to show you a picture because you already know how a Caucasic person looks like.

quote:
Just as a curiousity;

Are there also caucasian Africans? Eurasiatic Africans?

yes, Africans whose ancestors came from Eurasia and the Caucasus.
  This topic comprises 8 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com