EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Orhemah"

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Orhemah"
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hypatia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah2mIB1NVMk&feature=PlayList&p=694582FE3DBC0BB6&index=0&playnext=1

As a compliment to Vivian Hunter-Hindrew, MEd and her well researched study of the Sibyls -- "Orhemah" offers the icing on the cake with regards to the undisputed place of -- THE BLACK AFRICAN GODDESS in all of the diasporas -- on top of the totem pole rather than at the bottom or underneath!

THE GODDESS RULES
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/lilkimmmm/black%20art/art-choices.jpg

***"...THE SIBYL [prophecies] was ancienter than all the Heathen Learning; that told real events; amid whose words you have put into the mouths of your Christian prophets..."-- Roman Theologian, Tertullian (c. 160-c.230)...***

Fine1952-2009®

Posts: 56 | From: Norwood, OH | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hypatia:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ah2mIB1NVMk&feature=PlayList&p=694582FE3DBC0BB6&index=0&playnext=1

As a compliment to Vivian Hunter-Hindrew, MEd and her well researched study of the Sibyls -- "Orhemah" offers the icing on the cake with regards to the undisputed place of -- THE BLACK AFRICAN GODDESS in all of the diasporas -- on top of the totem pole rather than at the bottom or underneath!

THE GODDESS RULES
http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u277/lilkimmmm/black%20art/art-choices.jpg

***"...THE SIBYL [prophecies] was ancienter than all the Heathen Learning; that told real events; amid whose words you have put into the mouths of your Christian prophets..."-- Roman Theologian, Tertullian (c. 160-c.230)...***

Fine1952-2009®

Evergreen Writes: I like the overall subtext, which is the veneration of the Black Woman.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hypatia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...And long overdue, I might add!

Thx for responding.

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen: I like the overall subtext, which is the veneration of the Black Woman.

Posts: 56 | From: Norwood, OH | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
...And long overdue, I might add!

Thx for responding.

quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen: I like the overall subtext, which is the veneration of the Black Woman.

Evergreen Writes: I think we (Black Men) need to take more responsibility in developing the leadership of our women. In many cases we have adopted a Eurasian mindset toward women and this is stifling our progress as a people. Sometimes I look in amazement at the depth of wisdom our women sustain. This needs to be activated in order for our culture to thrive. I know to many of my brothas from the hood this sounds corny and cliche(as it once did to me) but we truly need to develop and support our women. What I'm seeing out there is ridiculas.
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Hypatia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the brotha who gave me his express permission 2 post "Orhemah" also presents a convincing case for the continued upliftment of THE BLACK GODDESS; he does however point out that not every black women gets this treatment -- since a great deal depends upon her distinct level of her enlightenment: "The Discipline of the Mystery System 1-9".

Q. When does the reverse begin and how?

Your response is very noble -- Thanks for responding, Evergreen!

quote:
[/qb][/QUOTE]Evergreen Writes: I think we (Black Men) need to take more responsibility in developing the leadership of our women. In many cases we have adopted a Eurasian mindset toward women and this is stifling our progress as a people. Sometimes I look in amazement at the depth of wisdom our women sustain. This needs to be activated in order for our culture to thrive. I know to many of my brothas from the hood this sounds corny and cliche(as it once did to me) but we truly need to develop and support our women. What I'm seeing out there is ridiculas.[/QUOTE]
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
@Evergreen....

the brotha who gave me his express permission 2 post "Orhemah" also presents a convincing case for the continued upliftment of THE BLACK GODDESS; he does however point out that not every black women gets this treatment -- since a great deal depends upon her distinct level of enlightenment: "The Discipline of the Mystery System 1-9".

Q. When does the reverse begin and how?

Your response is very noble -- Thanks for responding, Evergreen!

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hypatia, I once saw a video by Kwasi Ashrua,That discribed the inner workings of the female body that mirriors that of the universe.and according to him the ancient Kemities Knew this. I-am sorry I can't access the the Video any longer seems he took it down sighting copy right infreignment.The closest
thing to it would be the Dogan book The Gaul is introducing. another would be from a Video I posted sometime ago.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ What book is that?
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
posted 02 April, 2009 10:05 PM

Sacred Symbols of the Dogon

The Key to Advanced Science in the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs

By (author) Laird Scranton
Foreword by John Anthony West
ISBN-13: 978-1-59477-134-7
ISBN: 1-59477-134-0

That one^^ plus here is a youtube version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw6nivI5RTM

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
How strange. I am viewing the clip on you tube as I post this response?

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Hypatia, I once saw a video by Kwasi Ashrua,That discribed the inner workings of the female body that mirriors that of the universe.and according to him the ancient Kemities Knew this. I-am sorry I can't access the the Video any longer seems he took it down sighting copy right infreignment.The closest
thing to it would be the Dogan book The Gaul is introducing. another would be from a Video I posted sometime ago.

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Not surprising. The Dogon will tell you that their o-r-i-g-i-n is Egyptian...

It is these great people who spoke of Sirius B long before Johnny-Come-Lately scientists had a telescope in a window that had a house with a roof.

Rather than prove them correct ---because they do in fact know how to read the constellations in the sky---these same scientists said the dogon consulted with aliens from outer space.

I am always amazed when I listen to the biased assertions of Europeans and YT in Western Civilization...as they failingly attempt to assert what they neither originally created, produced nor theorized!

Next I suppose Europeans and Western YT will assert that the original Dogon Tribe were not of "original" African descent!

quote:
posted 02 April, 2009 10:05 PM

Sacred Symbols of the Dogon

The Key to Advanced Science in the Ancient Egyptian Hieroglyphs

By (author) Laird Scranton
Foreword by John Anthony West
ISBN-13: 978-1-59477-134-7
ISBN: 1-59477-134-0

That one^^ plus here is a youtube version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tw6nivI5RTM

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
...I have the personal express consent to continue planting the seeds that "the Author" has sown to VENERATE the BLACK AFRICAN GODDESS.

The links are there contrary to what this Brada-Anansi person says or twists around...

I encourage you as he(e.g. The Author) encourages me...review the videos -- know; however that this information is obviously not for everyone, LOL, most especially not Brada-Anansi!

--------------------
"...THE SIBYL [prophecies] was ancienter than all the Heathen Learning; that told real events; amid whose words you have put into the mouths of your [Christian prophets..."-- Roman Theologian, Tertullian (c. 160-c.230)

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hypatia, What are you talking about?^^
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
OH MY GODDESS, Akhenaton IV does have the shape of a female...
 -

...and all this time I've been listening to these stupid-biased no thinking Egyptologists who claim Akenhaton IV had a disease process that falsely explain the feminine curves....

It was the author who planted the seed. Clarity is a bitch!

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
It's way over your head...don't sweat it, LOL!

quote:
Hypatia, What are you talking about?^^

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
YESSS,it's over my head make it simple and plain for the unenlightend pretty please with cherry on top WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT????
Serpent Wizdom
Member # 7652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Serpent Wizdom     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i find it hard to believe that ALL the pharoahs were indeed women. even though most were shown as masculine men. i am going to get the book but it will be nearly impossible to sway my belief that most all of the pharoahs were men. i need way, way more concrete evedence.

--------------------

Posts: 303 | From: Inside my Mind | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Serpent Wizdom,Kemeties did try to strike a balance between Male and Female down to their language Male/Female,Ying and yang.moon and sun,Horus and Set
Upper and lower Kemet.It was all about balance,which would make sense,now I am not going to argue that the Goddesses came first because I believe that at our dawn most males did not know that they had anything to to with procreation so naturally they thought that Females spontaniously create life,and they were in aw,but when males discovered that they were infact part of the process they then demand equal billing and with their upper body strength they soon demand to be head of the table. Now I do not beleive in male dominion but I will be damned if I allowed myself to be dominated.Mutural respect and balance is what I seek.

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
the photograph tells it all.

Just as the fact that the Sibyls prophecies are falsely stuck in the mouths of European YT -- pure lies...!

During this time of cosmic her-story Europe was frozen under ice.

quote:
Originally posted by Serpent Wizdom:
i find it hard to believe that ALL the pharoahs were indeed women. even though most were shown as masculine men. i am going to get the book but it will be nearly impossible to sway my belief that most all of the pharoahs were men. i need way, way more concrete evedence.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:

I like the overall subtext, which is the veneration of the Black Woman.

Of course, since woman was the backbone of society.

While I disagree with the premise of an all-woman civilization or female ruled culture. There is no doubt that Nile Valley civilization as concieved by agriculture was spurred by women. It was women who invented agriculture, it was women who founded the sedentary settlements, and it was women who develop the domestic arts such as pottery and weaving which led to greater industries.

This likely explains why every Neolithic center in the world shows archaeological evidence of reverence for the females and the divine feminine.

Alot of this stuff was discussed here.

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
akoben
Member # 15244

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for akoben     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ it's "the resident Asian fake ass wannabe who uses no less than the name of an African deity and the deity of all-knowledge at that" (c/o great jew) who's real name is Mary Lefkowitz saving face again. lol
Posts: 4165 | From: jamaica | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 12 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Respect for women was deep in Ancient Kemet. We see this in how during the New Kingdom women were painted in brown just like the men, to acknowledge Equality. Too bad in lots of countries women are not even allowed the right to education. That is sad and wrong because we see in countries where women are regarded as equal, women out performing men in Education.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
you will never find facts in evedence...

quote:
Originally posted by Serpent Wizdom:

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
so this means the "rib" tale in the bible/babel has holes in it, right?

Whether or not your premise agrees with my premise is of no consequence at this point; the fact remains that Black Women dominated Egypt until the advent of the Shemsi Hor -- people of Hor."*

The Cosmic Black GODDESS had the foresight to create agriculture to feed her people and spirituality to sustain her people.

I guess this my premise also destroys the "potter's wheel" myth as well, huh?

quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Evergreen:

I like the overall subtext, which is the veneration of the Black Woman.

Of course, since woman was the backbone of society.

While I disagree with the premise of an all-woman civilization or female ruled culture. There is no doubt that Nile Valley civilization as concieved by agriculture was spurred by women. It was women who invented agriculture, it was women who founded the sedentary settlements, and it was women who develop the domestic arts such as pottery and weaving which led to greater industries.

This likely explains why every Neolithic center in the world shows archaeological evidence of reverence for the females and the divine feminine.

Alot of this stuff was discussed here.
[/QUOTE
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
I have watched one of the greatest mentors of our time -- Dr. John Henrik Clarke -- rip Mary Lefkowitz apart in debate limb by limb...!

quote:
Originally posted by akoben:
^ it's "the resident Asian fake ass wannabe who uses no less than the name of an African deity and the deity of all-knowledge at that" (c/o great jew) who's real name is Mary Lefkowitz saving face again. lol

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Indeed.

Somehow or another her story changed to his story and the whole world was turned upside down--inside out, counterclock wise and turvy topsy.

----

quote:
Originally posted by KING:
Respect for women was deep in Ancient Kemet. We see this in how during the New Kingdom women were painted in brown just like the men, to acknowledge Equality. Too bad in lots of countries women are not even allowed the right to education. That is sad and wrong because we see in countries where women are regarded as equal, women out performing men in Education.

Peace

Did you know that Europe worhsiped the Black Madonna to such a great extent that when the RCC removed all traces of her image during their 1000 year religious shutdown/reorganization -- from all of the household of the commoners that all of Europe spiraled into "the Dark Ages?" Which of course was never what I was taught in the lying lore of the public school system.

Reference: "The African Origin of Civilizaion" by Cheikh Anta Diop.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by assopen:

it's "the resident Asian fake ass wannabe who uses no less than the name of an African deity and the deity of all-knowledge at that" (c/o great jew) who's real name is Mary Lefkowitz saving face again. lol

Uh NO, B|TCH.

I'm an Asian American yeah, so what? But there is nothing 'fake' about me. I post under the moniker of an Egyptian deity because this is a forum about ancient Egypt. The only Fakass is YOU-- nothing but a nasty-ass white european depraved, jew-hating, loser who tries to hide his true nature under the banner of Afrocentric or Africanist scholarship when your only real interest is an obsessed impulse to discredit Jews!

Of course I'm not "Mary Lefkowitz" nor have I ever supported any of her eurocentric notions, but of course you know this but continue to spew your lies.

Neurotic trolls like you have no place here in this scholarly forum except to cause chaos and distractions which is why as usual you never address the actual scholarly topic of this thread. Please don't pollute Hypatia's thread...

Moving back to the topic!

Posts: 26238 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Getting back on topic w/o all the name calling is definitely more adult like and less troll-like

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by assopen:

it's "the resident Asian fake ass wannabe who uses no less than the name of an African deity and the deity of all-knowledge at that" (c/o great jew) who's real name is Mary Lefkowitz saving face again. lol

Uh NO, B|TCH.

I'm an Asian American yeah, so what? But there is nothing 'fake' about me. I post under the moniker of an Egyptian deity because this is a forum about ancient Egypt. The only Fakass is YOU-- nothing but a nasty-ass white european depraved, jew-hating, loser who tries to hide his true nature under the banner of Afrocentric or Africanist scholarship when your only real interest is an obsessed impulse to discredit Jews!

Of course I'm not "Mary Lefkowitz" nor have I ever supported any of her eurocentric notions, but of course you know this but continue to spew your lies.

Neurotic trolls like you have no place here in this scholarly forum except to cause chaos and distractions which is why as usual you never address the actual scholarly topic of this thread. Please don't pollute Hypatia's thread...

Moving back to the topic!

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As for women especially African women serving as sibyls or oracles, this too goes back to a very ancient tradition of women as the focus of religious and spriritual practices. Virtually all cultures where shamanism or communication with the spirit world is practiced point to women as the first mediums, shamans, and even priests.

http://www.suppressedhistories.net/articles/womanshaman.html

Seshat, wife of Djehuti and goddess of knowledge and wisdom
 -

^ Notice she wears a leopard skin cloak which is a sign of priesthood. All Egyptian priests wore the leopard skin just as many priests and shamans in other parts of Africa do today. It is obvious that Seshat was a goddess of priesthood herself and likely served as priest of the gods. It is also of interest that female shamans of Ethiopia bear the title of 'Sesha'.

Malawi spirit-doctor
 -

While the majority of those serving in the state priesthood during dynastic times were male, it has been suggested that the majority of practicing priests in the general population were female-- an arrangement seen in many other ancient civilizations both in Asia, the Americas, and other regions of the world. The evidence for such a notion is slight but is explained below.

That Egyptian women served as mediums to the gods and other spirits can be inferred during the greatest height of the cult of Amun where a special sect of oracles known as the 'Wives of Amun' existed. In West African vodun and other religions, female shamans were sometimes styled with names like 'Wives' or 'Daughters' of a certain male deity...

Divine Adoratrice Karomama, Wife of Amun
 -

It can also be inferred from that fact that even today in rural areas of Egypt, the typically African zar ritual is practiced and women are usually the ones who preside over such rituals.

Musicians perform during Zar, a healing ritual of drumming and dancing, whose main participants are women, in Cairo, Egypt, Wednesday, Nov. 14, 2007. Widely perceived as a form of exorcism, the Zar ritual is an ancient purification rite which aims to pacify evil spirits.
 -
 -

West African Vodun Zar
 -

And as Wally said many times, the zar custom survives in modern day black churches when women succumb to the power of "the Holy Ghost".

Thus the history and power of African women in religion and spirituality lives on in Egypt and the African diaspora.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Hey DJ,since I cannot post pics directly could you post some more ancient kemetic priestly,and royal garbe and contrast them with their modern African counter -parts.don't have to be on this thread since it may diverge from the topic.
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
diverge from the topic would be the correct word.

This topic is about the fact that BLACK WOMEN dominated Egypt and speaks to the fact that Akhenton IV looks too much like a female to be mistaken for a male...period....and...phat out!

quote:
Hey DJ,since I cannot post pics directly could you post some more ancient kemetic priestly,and royal garbe and contrast them with their modern African counter -parts.don't have to be on this thread since it may diverge from the topic.

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Hello Djehuti:

I really admire the beautiful photos -- however what does this have to do with the fact that Akhenaten IV looka lika woman?

Do you have other pictures of pharaohs who would refute or validate the fact that it was BLACK FEMALES WHO dominated Egypt not BLACK MEN?

Examples would be:

Seti
Rameses
Tehuti
Hapi
Ausar

for starters

quote:
As for women especially African women serving as sibyls or oracles, this too goes back to a very ancient tradition of women as the focus of religious and spriritual practices. Virtually all cultures where shamanism or communication with the spirit world is practiced point to women as the first mediums, shamans, and even priest...

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Eek!]

Hypatia, I admire your feminist spirit and I understand your need to expose the significant role of women not only in Egypt but the rest of Africa, but your claims go too far and become absurd to say women "dominated" Egypt and that the pharaohs and deities you listed with male names were women when we all the evidence shows they were male!

As for Akhenaton. There are two explanations for his feminine appearance which is usually only relegated to his lower body in the form of hips-- he suffered a deformity or/and he simply wished to be depicted as an ultimate divinity having both male and female characterstics as the supremed deities in Egypt and in other parts of Africa in the world are always androgynous.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Unfortunately I couldn't find that many pics of modern day African spirit doctors and shamans who still wear the leopard attire. Myra once had a link to an African photo album with Nilotic priests wearing beatiful leopard skin garb but I think she had it removed.
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Do you have other pictures of pharaohs who would refute or validate the fact that it was BLACK FEMALES WHO dominated Egypt not BLACK MEN?

Examples would be:

Seti
Rameses
Tehuti
Hapi
Ausar

for starters

Kings:

Seti
 -

Seti and his wife
 -

Ramses I, father of Seti, between Heru and Anupu
 -

Ramses II (the Great)
 -

Deities:

Tehuti/Djehuti, god of knowledge including writing and engineering, husband of Seshat
 -

Hapi, god of the Nile
 -

^ He may have effeminate features in the form of breasts but he is still a male deity with a beard.

Ausar, god of the resurrected King and husband and brother of Aset
 -

Let's not get caught into some fantasy of female domination. Egypt like many African cultures venerated the feminine and even held women in great power but that doesn't mean the entire culture was ruled by women!

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
The need is significant is paramount on a global level -- not just my sweet black Afrika!

quote:
^ [Eek!]

Hypatia, I admire your feminist spirit and I understand your need to expose the significant role of women not only in Egypt but the rest of Africa, but your claims go too far and become absurd to say women "dominated" Egypt and that the pharaohs and deities you listed with male names were women when we all the evidence shows they were male!

As for Akhenaton. There are two explanations for his feminine appearance which is usually only relegated to his lower body in the form of hips-- he suffered a deformity or/and he simply wished to be depicted as an ultimate divinity having both male and female characterstics as the supremed deities in Egypt and in other parts of Africa in the world are always androgynous.

Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Wonderful!

I have the capability to embed -- but so appreciate your superb efforts in presenting these magnanimous pictures, Djehuti!

No One Can Eva Explain Away Breasts 2 Me Eva -- No ifs ands or buts! Hapi and those breasts are a prime example of the case I state!

The fantasy exists in viewing these arifacts after ingesting the blue pill...

I've done my research -- it sounds like you may need to crack open a couple of more books, if that is not your intent, don't worry about it!

You've still earned my respect!

quote:
After embracing the red pill: Orhemah, I see that they all could easily be female in origin. Again, Thanks Djehuti!!!
[/qb]

Kings:

Seti
 -

Seti and his wife

-

Ramses I, father of Seti, between Heru and Anupu
 -

Ramses II (the Great)
 -

Deities:

Tehuti/Djehuti, god of knowledge including writing and engineering, husband of Seshat
 -

Hapi, god of the Nile
 -

^ He may have effeminate features in the form of breasts but he is still a male deity with a beard.

Ausar, god of the resurrected King and husband and brother of Aset
 -

Let's not get caught into some fantasy of female domination. Egypt like many African cultures venerated the feminine and even held women in great power but that doesn't mean the entire culture was ruled by women!

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com