EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » R.I.P. Michael Jackson

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: R.I.P. Michael Jackson
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TMZ says MJ died but this is an unconfirmed report as of now -- i think he might have been found not breathing in his home and had apparently suffered a cardiac arrest:

Posted Jun 25th 2009 5:20PM by TMZ Staff

link

-

We've just learned Michael Jackson has died. He was 50.

Michael suffered a cardiac arrest earlier this afternoon at his Holmby Hills home and paramedics were unable to revive him. We're told when paramedics arrived Jackson had no pulse and they never got a pulse back.

A source tells us Jackson was dead when paramedics arrived.

Once at the hospital, the staff tried to resuscitate him but he was completely unresponsive.

We're told one of the staff members at Jackson's home called 911.

La Toya ran in the hospital sobbing after Jackson was pronounced dead.

Michael is survived by three children: Michael Joseph Jackson, Jr., Paris Michael Katherine Jackson and Prince "Blanket" Michael Jackson II.

Story developing...

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Frown]
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Cosign -- on the same note in the grand scheme of things: scumsucking accusers (all of the small minded ones) only bring themselves "down" - as does chaff on the mountains - with their gross and vitriolic comments; they are the ones in control and responsible for themselves.

Michael Jackson sleeps with the ancestors

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The world is a better place, one less pervert, child molester.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JMT
Member # 12050

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JMT     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:

You're another f'n @sshole. Just another irritating, paranoid peckerwood trolling cyberspace for kicks while spwewing nothing but lies, disinforamtion and rhetorical BS! I run into weak people like you every now and then. Cowards you are. Funny thing is you believe you're actually accomplishing something grandiose by being an agitator.
Posts: 148 | From: Sirius | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Guys take it up here in the music and entertainment section!
Posts: 26307 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 2 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the record my last post here was directed at the likes of people who say things like post #1 here:

http://www.topix.com/forum/who/michael-jackson/T1VNH6LQ407ATS2DK/post13

Quoted in posts #13 and #17.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Death is inevitable; for all the grandiosity, egotism, repression and associated socio-economic quibbles that pervades societies, each and every individual ultimately ends up in the same place: Buried in a hole dug into the ground!

And oh, been passively following the media on this event, and its interesting how media faces act all saddened by the situation; just not long ago, these same media concerns were *passionately* involved in character assissination of the Pop star.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And not too long ago the said medias were passionate about "freeing" Iranians from "dictatorship" via tweeter and the like; how quickly those "passions" for freedom went out the window for a pop star. lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shady Aftermath
Member # 14754

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Shady Aftermath     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

And oh, been passively following the media on this event, and its interesting how media faces act all saddened by the situation; just not long ago, these same media concerns were *passionately* involved in character assissination of the Pop star.

EXACTLY. BUNCHA FILTHY HYPOCRITES.
Posts: 368 | From: Oxford | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JMT:
quote:

You're another f'n @sshole. Just another irritating, paranoid peckerwood trolling cyberspace for kicks while spwewing nothing but lies, disinforamtion and rhetorical BS! I run into weak people like you every now and then. Cowards you are. Funny thing is you believe you're actually accomplishing something grandiose by being an agitator.
Co-sign, very tasteless.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Very tasteless indeed.
Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So very true.

Unfortunately Jackson never had the chance to clear his reputation nor restart his music career.

I grew up with Jackson's music in the 80's. Music back then was a big part of my teenage years and it beloved memories now.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I woke up with the first sentence I heard: Michael Jackson is dead.It was my mother who told me the news.

I hope and pray that he returned to his Creator, ameen.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Michael Jackson went to heaven everybody goes.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
If Michael Jackson went to heaven everybody goes.
Do cockroaches, like the one who made the statement above, have souls? Why worry about heaven American Patriot? Your species I hear can even survive in a nuclear chamber.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hopefully, the media coverage of his death will stop eventually, until then, he has my respect.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6Rd7xjrum8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZorRGrDiMsA
and my favourite
edited
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjvoVpOrlbM

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
my mother's favourite
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_fHoDWc22B0

of_gold
Member # 13418

Icon 1 posted      Profile for of_gold     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The man was a genius. He is an example of how a man can have everything, looks, talent, money, fame and yet have a very low self esteem. It seemed to me that he could never measure up in his own mind. What a sad situation.

I love Man In The Mirror [Smile]

Posts: 3891 | From: No good deed goes unpunished. | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did Michael Jackson want to be cryogenically frozen? Why it's already too late

It is widely believed Michael Jackson, who died yesterday from a heart attack, was interested in having his body frozen in the hope he could later be brought back to life.

But it could already be too late for this wish to be granted.

Cryonics is the cooling of legally-dead people to liquid nitrogen temperature where physical decay essentially stops, with the idea that technology developed in the future will be able to revive them.

Noone has ever been revived using this process although it is a popular subject in science fiction films such as 'Forever Young' featuring Mel Gibson.

-
Mel Gibson played a character from the 1930s who was frozen for 60 years in the 1992 film 'Forever Young'

Despite this cryogenic freezing has become more popular over time. Media mogul Simon Cowell caused headline recently after he said that he wanted to undergo the process.

'Medical science is bound to work out a way of bringing us back to life in the next century or so, and I want to be available when they do,' he said.

The Alcor Life Extension Foundation and Cryonics Institute both offer cryogenic freezing in America. Between them they currently have 178 frozen patients and 1,000 members signed up to the scheme.

The medical process is a complicated one. Immediately after a cryonic patient's death certificate is signed by a doctor, a cryonics team restores the heartbeat and respiration using a machine to help keep cells in organs and tissues alive.

The patient's body is then cooled from body temperature (37C) to 10C as quickly as possible using ice. Medication is added to their bloodstream to help preserve the body.

Blood is then removed from the body and replaced with a saline-like solution that stops the shrinking or swelling of cells and tissues.

Anti-freeze agents are added to the blood vessels and the body is placed in a special cooling box where it is cooled to between -120C and -196C and stored away.

However, for this process to have any chance of working, the cryonic process must be started just minutes after 'legal death' is verified by doctors.

This is because a dead person's brain will start to experience a build up of lactic acid at room temperature. Within 24 hours it will have virtually dissolved.

So with an autopsy on Michael Jackson expected 24 hours after his death, it's already too late for the Peter Pan of pop who never wanted to grow up.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I many of his songs, but the one that stands in my memory is "Thriller" along with the video.

When i first saw the video/heard the song i was very young, it was the first time my brain really registerred, "Michael Jackson".

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Twix-:

quote:

EXACTLY. BUNCHA FILTHY HYPOCRITES.
It serves as yet another example, in a long line of many examples throughout history, that certainly calls into question the credibility of the corp media complex. One might argue that the eccentric personality of this highly well-known Pop figure served as fodder for "distraction" from deteriorating socio-economic developments both locally and internationally and/or boost ratings. Either way, the whole affair bespeaks lack of credibility. I mean, if the American corporate media complex believed that this man was REALLY who they say he was, then why all the celebratory tribute, as opposed to steadfast condemnation meted out to persons [i.e. child molesters] who do or have done what the media accused the Pop star of?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The oddest and most unpredictable pop star in the world, Jackson lived a life that in turn shocked, perplexed and disturbed his audiences.

Eccentric: Entertainer Michael Jackson inside a hyperbaric oxygen chamber in 1986 - rumours were that the star was planing to purchase the equipment to help him live longer

-
Jackson was sleeping in a hyperbaric chamber to slow the ageing process.

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hypatia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Yes, WhatBox:

There is also an unconfirmed report that Michael received an overdose of "Demerol" -- a deadly pain killer. http://www.tmz.com/2009/06/26/michael-jackson-doctor-morphene-demerol-lapd-overdose

Michael evidently trusted this doctor to his last breath...!

Humph! I don't trust doctors any further than I can spit at 'em -- with their "Hippocratic Oath" that most don't even know the true meaning of.

-
Hippocrates was not the "Father of Medicine" -- Imhotep has that esteemed honor. Phlat Out!

Hotep, Fine1952

THE GODDESS RULES
 -
AND THAT LITTLE DETAIL IS FOREVER CARVED IN STONE!

Posts: 56 | From: Norwood, OH | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

BET miss the mark?

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com