EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Michael Jackson sleeps with the Ancestors

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Michael Jackson sleeps with the Ancestors
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One song had the lyric "don't matter if you're black
or white." But what mattered to the once King of Pop
and savior of MTV was the skin colour of the Ancient
Egyptians.

And to that end his standing memorial shall be that
of all the big name big money supremely influential
Black Americans, Michael Jackson stands alone in
producing a short feature on Ancient Egypt with a
cast of blacks (both African and American) in every
strata of AE society.

When we remember Michael Jackson we will
REMEMBER THE TIME
and shed a tear of sadness in his tribute.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
He was the only one who had the heart to show a true depiction of what AE would have looked like.

If AE didn't look like that - he got it pretty close.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't think Michael Jackson wants to be among the "ancestors", unless of course they are white.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Donno I feel conflicted,I want to remember him as he was before the weird stuff but it's hard.btw those who remember the original Charlies Angels, Farrah fawcett majors also died today. I guess the saying that celebraties dies in multiples is true,Also ED Mcmahon died couple a days ago,from the Johnney Carson era.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This year is a really symbolic year for me. As far back as I can remember myself being alive, I've known MJ. I "woke up" to conciousness on MJ music around the age of 3/4.

MJ songs on Nigerian national TV along with a bunch of Indian movies (To Nigerians up in here: Who remembers "Dus Numbri"?? [Big Grin] ) are my first memories of life on Earth.

RIP bro Michael, hopefully he'll get a more peaceful life next time. Adios Amigo.

Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
unfinished thought.
Member # 16076

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for unfinished thought.   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is this what Michael Jackson should really look like

-

web page

Posts: 3773 | From: unfinished thought | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^hmmm, cannot be certain, since reality had been a different turn of events, but I find it quite possible that Jackson would not have looked all that aged [as the rendition above suggests] from that invoked by the *original* photo that provided the basis of this artistic simulation, because 1)he would have had the money to at least undergo minor face-lifts, 2)his "off-the-clock" athletic dance exercises in his private space would have kept him relatively fit, and 3)melanin seems to have a side-effect of slowing down skin wrinkling.

As for the hair, there is no reason to doubt that it would at least be something close to like what he had by "Thriller", which is not the form the rendition shows.

Anyways, compare the above with the following:

-  -  -

Original scan, "age progression at 45", and "age progression at 70".

Source: http://www.forartist.com/forensic/modification/mj/jackson.htm

As a matter of opinion, I think the rendition above might [posted by the previous poster] have come relatively closer to the actual thing, if for no other reason than that first aging-simulation used as a basis, "an original photo scan" featuring him as a young adult already, whereas this last batch picks up from when he was a kid and jumps right to age 45 and above, while *skipping* actual photographic records of his senior teens and as a young adult.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
MJ was a musical prophet. When you look at his videos he was always spreading a message of love and he supported many causes to make man better.

I pray he rest in peace and I hope people will remember his message that love of mankind is the only way to make it better for all mankind.

--------------------
C. A. Winters

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hypatia
Member # 14164

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hypatia   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Truly Michael Jackson will be "sorely" missed....Thanks for the post,

Hotep Fine1952

PS: I posted a dialogue "Remember The Time" before reading your post, sorry aLtakruri -- It was not my intention to overshadow your beautiful commemoration. Forgive me.

Hotep, Fine1952

THE GODDESS RULES
 -
AND THAT LITTLE DETAIL IS FOREVER CARVED IN STONE!

Posts: 56 | From: Norwood, OH | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Takruri. Jackson obviously hated being black. He had a white wife, bleached his skin and altered his nose and hair. He would not have known an ancient egyptian from a martian. That said, he did like to sleep with 9 year olds.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AP - this beautiful little Black Boy, grew into this hideous White creature (below) like you. That is no reason to gloat, it is a reason for self examination.

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
AP,
MJ'S transformations merely show up the obliterating wickedness of whiteness. If MJ were born in African village untouched by the virus of whiteness he would have hardly thought of doing what you say he did. In fact he would have thought pale skin was some kind of malady--the same that is assumed by some Africans to afflict albinos.

And don't forget that before 1965--and more covertly now--MJ would have been hated just for having those very features you say he hated.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And another thing AP, if MJ, on reaching adulthood, had decided to wear a big Afro, religiously wear African clothing, and took an African name, you would be among those who would be condemning him for being anti-American, Afrocentric, a cultural threat, militant and other choice white epithets when it comes to black people.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3yDIPmwdUSU

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All of the age progressions look kindof off if you ask me, face-wise they look like the proportionality of a young child.

unfinished's looks especially grafted though it does really resemble young Michael.

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TheAmericanPatriot     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think Jackson aspired to be Elvis. In the back of his mind he knew that he could never be Elvis if he were black. He even dressed in an Elvisque fashion. Even with all of the racial changes he made he fell far short of that.
Posts: 2069 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by TheAmericanPatriot:
I think Jackson aspired to be Elvis. In the back of his mind he knew that he could never be Elvis if he were black. He even dressed in an Elvisque fashion. Even with all of the racial changes he made he fell far short of that.

You mean in the same sense that Elvis became famous due to his adoption of "black music"?

When the beautiful voice of Elvis was first heard on radio, listeners assumed that he was "black"

Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TheAmericanPatriot
Member # 15824

Rate Member
The man who discovered Elvis, Sam Phillips, said that he always knew that "if he could find a white man who had a black feel to his music" he would make a fortune. Elvis was that man, for sure but the first part of the quote is clear, it had to be a white man.

Elvis did not have very many, if any, black people around him but he simply loved black gospel music and blues.

sudanese
Member # 15779

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for sudanese     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The man who discovered Elvis, Sam Phillips, said that he always knew that "if he could find a white man who had a black feel to his music" he would make a fortune. Elvis was that man, for sure but the first part of the quote is clear, it had to be a white man.

Elvis did not have very many, if any, black people around him but he simply loved black gospel music and blues.

Elvis was an incredibly talented man, it cannot be denied-the man deserves the appellation, "The King of Rock and roll".
Posts: 1568 | From: Pluto | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by sudaniya:
quote:

You mean in the same sense that Elvis became famous due to his adoption of "black music"?

When the beautiful voice of Elvis was first heard on radio, listeners assumed that he was "black"

About a year ago i started getting into classic rock and an Elvis song came on a station and i thought it was a black singer so hard to i looked up the lyrics, lol!
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When the USA still practiced its own form of
apartheid just 50 years ago many black artist
where deprived of fame and fortune due to
white race solidarity. Whites then were not
exporting their capital to blacks and really
didn't desire imported black capital when it
involved anything social. Hence Presley, Boone
and other whites gaining fame and fortune by
imitating blacks sometimes outright stealing
black's music without crediting or permission
as did Beach Boys (Chuck Berry) and even post
Jim Crow era with Led Zeppelin (Willie Dixon
and so many others the list would be a virtual
who's who of Electric Blues).

Presley, who was a Melungeon, lost much popularity
when blacks stopped financing him after an allegation
that he said "All I need a nigger for is to shine my shoes
and buy my records." He made moves that showed that
was just slander with the release In the Ghetto, a song
sympathizing with the condition of many USA blacks
and gifting Muhammed Ali a robe with the words The
People's Champ (thus mooting comparison between Presley
who served in the military and Ali who suffered as a
conscientious objector).

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Actually, Michael Jackson has had a far greater impact *globally* than Elvis ever did. Plus, Elvis too succumbed in his later years, seen as bizarre, and had broken personal relationship with his wife and kid, and he died prematurely, though in his case, it was due to unprescribed drug usage.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did not know who Willie Dixon was. Thanks Al!
I have the song,In the Ghetto, on my iPod, maybe I should smash my iPod? Who knows.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Arwa

Just to be sure all catch my meaning, the Beach Boys took
the music from Chuck Berry's Sweet Little Sixteen for
Surfin' USA and Led Zeppelin's took a lot of this n that from
Willie Dixon -- a songwriter for many electric blues players.
The Lemon Song is actually Howlin' Wolf's Killing Floor.

I know you know this but just so I dodn't confuse others.
And don't smash your iPod, many of the black greats had
nuff rahspect for Elvis.

Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll definitely research Willie Dixon! Thanks for that Al. Also, if you are familiar with Ishmael reed's works, he has a long (very long!) list of music theft by white people. I know through Ishmael Reed that Elvis stole from Black musicians.
Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Regarding the "stealing" of music it's a very common practice nowadays.

You'll be suprised where established rappers like Jay-Z, Dre, Eminem, etc, get (some-of/most-of) their rhymes and tracks from.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com