EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Hebrews and black women (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Hebrews and black women
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Reverse psychology is defined as telling a person something that is the opposite of what you want him to do or believe.

Come now, your trying to change the subject. Oh, but I want let you.

You said:

"Good luck trying to keep people away from the following verses in your attempts to make all hebrews ''Negro'':

1 Samuel 16:12
1 Samuel 17:42
Song of Solomon 5:10
Lamentations 4:7-9
(the above passage of Lamentations rips your interpretation to shreds)"

I stated "The entire bible is a negro bible"

You tried to do as all Europeans do, write themselves into other people's history. The only reason you posted those scriptures was because

a. Your white, an you have been taught all your life that the Israelites are white because the jews are white.

b. You wanted to persuade the audience that an entire history of people, going back thousands of years had to be white. This logic is based only on 4 quick verses, which are the same exact verses that every white person runs to, an quote just to "quickly" try and prove that the Chosen people were white. When infact they have NO CLEAR UNDERSTANDING OF THE BOOK.

c. a and b or right

lol

LMAO!!

Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What type of reasoning is that? I'm white because I disagree with you say? My ethnicity is irrelevant, what is relevant is that you don't even know who is being referred to in the scriptures you cite. I have no message for you, you're out of touch with reality.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"You don't even have your facts straight. The person who is described in SoS 5:10 is not Solomon"

I'll GOOGLE this one for you, since I'm black and i don't know anything. Which i saw this when i read verse one. hehehe

"Author: Solomon wrote Song of Solomon, according to the first verse. This song is one of 1,005 that Solomon wrote (1 Kings 4:32). The title “Song of Songs” is a superlative, meaning this is the best one."

sigh

Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm not going to do your homework for you. Anyone with a working set of eyes (and brains) can tell from the first verse that the book describes a love story from multiple perspectives. Don't rear your head again after reading this until you've opened the book in question, and read the relevant passages in context, instead of reading from etnocentric Black Hebrew Israelite quack websites. After you've done this, I'll let your stance on the matter be the judge of whether you have the mental capacity to comprehend simple written words.
Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^look at this Euronut trying to say the Hebrews weren't black
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
repost for logic and reason...

quote:
Originally posted by kahanyah:
the hebrews were black heh? tell me if blacks have this kind of hair trait...

1Cr 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for [her] hair is given her for a covering.

In the above vrs., Paul refers to an hebrewess who is given a particular hair type that is likened to a veil. Now pay attn. to this photo -

-

Please show me a subsaharan afrikan woman (black woman) being able to do this with the type of hair she has.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im telling you bro these people don't debate with logic and reason. Its a coping mentality for them. These people don't look at the evidence like you do. The best way to defeat them is using their own logic against them.

quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
What type of reasoning is that? I'm white because I disagree with you say? My ethnicity is irrelevant, what is relevant is that you don't even know who is being referred to in the scriptures you cite. I have no message for you, you're out of touch with reality.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The person described as swarthy (dark) in songs of solomon is the mistress, not solomon. Here is the hebrew verse so you can see that:

שְׁחֹורָה אֲנִי וְֽנָאוָה בְּנֹות יְרוּשָׁלִָם כְּאָהֳלֵי קֵדָר כִּירִיעֹות שְׁלֹמֹֽה

The first two words in the phrase are 'ani' and 'Shachoroh.' The verse is translated as "I am swarthy and beautiful, daughters of Yerusalom, like the tents of Qedar, like the curtains of Sholomoh ." If you notice, Shachor has the 'heh' (oh) suffix. That is what feminizes a word. So, it is either Solomon was transgendered or this was the female mistress. I strongly believe the latter is the case here.

If you want to see the description of Solomon provided in the book, please refer to 5:10 -

דֹּודִי צַח וְאָדֹום דָּגוּל מֵרְבָבָֽה

Translation:

"my love, clear [skin] and rosy complected, [is] regarded among many.

Solomon had a very flushed complexion, free of acne and blemish, a sign of good health and sexual attraction (refer to study - link)

quote:
Originally posted by Bishop:
"You don't even have your facts straight. The person who is described in SoS 5:10 is not Solomon"

I'll GOOGLE this one for you, since I'm black and i don't know anything. Which i saw this when i read verse one. hehehe

"Author: Solomon wrote Song of Solomon, according to the first verse. This song is one of 1,005 that Solomon wrote (1 Kings 4:32). The title “Song of Songs” is a superlative, meaning this is the best one."

sigh

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Kaljoni

That verse in lamentations 4:7-9 has nothing to do with skin color. Thats a reference to purity and innocence the blackness symbolizing them losing it. It obvious the word ruddy had duel meanings
Bishop was correct check it out

http://www.blueletterbible.org/lang/lexicon/Lexicon.cfm?strongs=H119

Read the caption for Lamentations 4:7 in the lexicon.

Also King Davids mother was a moabite of a different nation which might explain his different appearance. But to put things in perspective Esau was also described as "ruddy" in Gen 25:25 but Jacob who became the israelites was Not. Plus the scriptures make it clear the israelites were indistinguishable from indigenous Egyptians. The israelites also had converts and mixed with many nations i dont understand whats not logical about that.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its way too many people stroking each others egos on this forum. And disrespectful **** talking responses that would get you punched in the mouth or a foot up your ass in real life. I thought knowledge was suppose to come with some type of humbleness? I expect that from white boys because they use the internet to voice the frustrations that dont have the balls to address in person but black men should know better.
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
You are incorrect. Lamentations 4 (7-9) is describing the physical features of the Nararites. The context of the chapter is the physical transformation of the Nazarites --their lost of beauty and health. The writer goes in detail to describe the emaciated condition of the Nazarites, specifially, the darkening of the face from malnutrition and extreme weight lost in contrast with their once healthy, robust and rosie appearance.

quote:
Originally posted by Zioncity:
@ Kaljoni

That verse in lamentations 4:7-9 has nothing to do with skin color. Thats a reference to purity and innocence the blackness symbolizing them losing it. It obvious the word ruddy had duel meanings

Also King Davids mother was a moabite of a different nation which might explain his different appearance. But to put things in perspective Esau was also described as "ruddy" in Gen 25:25 but Jacob who became the israelites was Not. Plus the scriptures make it clear the israelites were indistinguishable from indigenous Egyptians. The israelites also had converts and mixed with many nations i dont understand whats not logical about that.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Its way too many people stroking each others egos on this forum. And disrespectful **** talking responses that would get you punched in the mouth or a foot up your ass in real life. I thought knowledge was suppose to come with some type of humbleness? I expect that from white boys because they use the internet to voice the frustrations that dont have the balls to address in person but black men should know better.

cosign
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Not that you are not on you stuff with the Hebrew, but honestly that is your interpretation. That is the problem with using the bible as your sole source, you can have one passage being quoted by White Supremists, Zionists, Black Hebrews, Christians, Muslims, etc.saying the passage proves their point. Its a matter of Interpretation.

You are not gonna convince anyone unless you can dig up the Prophets and scribes who wrote the scriptures themselves say it.

quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
You are incorrect. Lamentations 4 (7-9) is describing the physical features of the Nararites. The context of the chapter is the physical transformation of the Nazarites --their lost of beauty and health. The writer goes in detail to describe the emaciated condition of the Nazarites, specifially, the darkening of the face from malnutrition and extreme weight lost in contrast with their once healthy, robust and rosie appearance.

quote:
@ Kaljoni

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
I never said it didn't.
It's obvious that the full passage, which says that the same subjects (the princes) were both black and white, is figurative. Yet Biship would have us believe that the same figurative worduse elsewhere in that same book, is indicative for ''negro'' Hebrews.

quote:
But to put things in perspective Esau was also described as "ruddy" in Gen 25:25 but Jacob who became the israelites was Not.
Where are you going with this, do you think a red Esau is supportive of Bishop ''Negro'' Hebrews?

quote:
Plus the scriptures make it clear the israelites were indistinguishable from indigenous Egyptians.
Wrong.
It never does.
This is the type of shitty Black Hebrew Israelite quack reasoning I'm talking about.

quote:
That’s what happens when you simply parrot idiotic black hebrew israelite garbage in response to me. If you make defective deductions from texts that are clearly unsupportive of such deductions, fueled by the same ethnocentric tendencies Eurocentrics make themselves guilty of, and a deadbeat laziness to go read the (context providing) surrounding passages that you're citing, I'll point that out. As a matter of fact, you'll get treated just like Eurocentrics, or do you Black Hebrew Israelites expect different treatment because you're dealing with fellow blacks? No wonder everyone who disagrees with you quacks ''must be white''.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
What amazes me about this is how neither side wants to accept the truth. There were so called black Hebrews(Kushite) and so called White Hebrews(Asiatic or Eurasian) as demonstrated by me and Altakruri on numerous threads.(I hate to keep bringing Al into these mindless debates, sorry Al).

Ancient Israel was a Nation no different than Egypt, Greece, Assyria etc. Whats more is it was located in the Levant the place home for a Crossroads of Kushite and Eurasians, Israel also had connections to Africa(Egypt and Nubia), Mesopotamia etc. For instance you had a Jewish Community as far south as Elephantine in the Nile Valley. This is all attested to in the Hebrew Writings

I find your call for "Sub Saharan" women absurd. SSA do not represent all types of Blacks. In the Ancient world Black Extended far beyond Africa to places as far as Indo-China...

Yemeni's(Yemen has always had a strong Jewish community esp. in Ancient Times)..

-

-

-

Altakruri has posted some good images of Yemeni Jews that look no different than the above. If you don't consider those folks black thats your opinion.

Here are the Burial Grounds of some Jewish Communities in Rome..

http://medlibrary.org/medwiki/Catacomb_of_Domitilla

http://www.alamo.edu/sac/vat/arthistory/arts1303/ECBYZ1.htm
^^^^
This one has some Xtian Byzantines probably not Jewish..

http://www.absoluteastronomy.com/topics/Catacombs_of_Rome
http://teachers.sduhsd.k12.ca.us/ltrupe/ART%20History%20Web/final/imagelinkschap7.html

quote:
repost for logic and reason...

quote:
Originally posted by kahanyah:
the hebrews were black heh? tell me if blacks have this kind of hair trait...

1Cr 11:15 But if a woman have long hair, it is a glory to her: for [her] hair is given her for a covering.

In the above vrs., Paul refers to an hebrewess who is given a particular hair type that is likened to a veil. Now pay attn. to this photo -

-

Please show me a subsaharan afrikan woman (black woman) being able to do this with the type of hair she has.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
If you are in reference to me, and you find my comments disrespectful toward you I apologize Im not attacking you personally. I don't think I have ever had a problem with you, and you seem respectable, Also You are etitled to your beliefs in my opinion as Anglo Pyramid to his, but the truth is truth.

In a last debate I experience first hand the mentality of people who ascribe to BHI, they believe that if Africans are not Jews we have "No History" so In my opinion if people who are of that mindset(Not saying you are) are no different than Anglo Pyramid and Ra-Whore-Tep and P7 who parrot the same sh#t.

If I were to say half of that ish that other posters said I would have Threads dedicated to me saying Im a White Youtube Poster, Im This and That.

I understand why its sound so nice, Growing up as a Xtian, always seeing whites and Jews on top. Like I said it helps to cope, and looking at other Heebs on youtube all most care about is "Ruling the world" or "Revenge on the Edomites"-Thats coping.

Again like I said on a past thread some BHI are not like that, they are nice down to earth people trying to preach Gods word without being biased. like The Khannest of Jesus, I agree alot with what they preach. I have no problem with them nor their beliefs.

I try to speak the Truth and try to analyze things unbiased, and the proof and evidence for the BHI beliefs are flimsy at best. Maybe some of us do have Jewish blood. Who knows but it is a minority.

In my opinion you should..

Research the evidence, look at the Tomb paintings, the Lacinsh Art and Remains, the Egyptians, Greek, Roman etc. Descriptions and images of Levantines.

Research history of who was enslaved during the slave trade, research the history of the Jews, Learn Hebrew and read the primary sources yourself.

Research the Genetic and Bio-Antro remains of Levantines during the time of Israel.

If you find info that supports your beliefs that thats good...let the evidence speak.
quote:

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Come on dude, from a literacy standpoint, my explanation is sound. I am not interpreting anything. The scripture is plain and all one needs to do is read within context and stick to definition of words, it's that simple. It is when one has an alterior motive and wants to construct a doctrine, then will you see this venturing outside context.

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Not that you are not on you stuff with the Hebrew, but honestly that is your interpretation. That is the problem with using the bible as your sole source, you can have one passage being quoted by White Supremists, Zionists, Black Hebrews, Christians, Muslims, etc.saying the passage proves their point. Its a matter of Interpretation.

You are not gonna convince anyone unless you can dig up the Prophets and scribes who wrote the scriptures themselves say it.

quote:

quote:
@ Kaljoni

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I agree with your translation but as I said a BHI is going to interpret it differently.

quote:
Come on dude, from a literacy standpoint, my explanation is sound. I am not interpreting anything. The scripture is plain and all one needs to do is read within context and stick to definition of words, it's that simple. It is when one has an alterior motive and wants to construct a doctrine, then will you see this venturing outside context.

quote:

quote:

quote:
@ Kaljoni

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
S'alright, I'm not dipping in this again. Plenty
stuff by me out there on this for anyone who can
use a search engine.

But if you're using Kushi then Ashkenazi is its
opposite. One midrash makes Joseph an Ashkenazi.
If mishnaic era Israelites are conceived boxwood
in complexion by the rabbis of that time there's
little reason to suppose biblical Israelites
weren't on average the same. As late as the 10th
century Palestinian Jewry sees their colour more
in allignment with Hham then of Yapheth, the
distinction being Hham was blacker than Shem thus
why black rather than brown skinned Israel could
get named Kushi.

Today the opposites are Kushi and Gingi (pink skin
red hair). Though Kushi in modern Hebrew has become
derogatory especially after Beta Israel migrated.

Seems back in Ethiopia the Beta Israel taunted their
converts as Kushi and were insulted when Israelis
naturally
called all of them Kushi. African adjustment to European
dominance has altered many peoples original ideas about
who was called by a black sobriquet but the Beta Israel
attitude is shameful and has brought discredit to the
name of Kush making a liar out of Josephus who wrote
"For of the four sons of Ham, time has not at all hurt the name of Cush;"

quote:
There were so called black Hebrews(Kushite) and so called White Hebrews(Asiatic or Eurasian) as demonstrated by me and Altakruri on numerous threads.(I hate to keep bringing Al into these mindless debates, sorry Al).

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:

If mishnaic era Israelites are conceived boxwood
in complexion by the rabbis of that time there's
little reason to suppose biblical Israelites
weren't on average the same.

Appearance:

The sapwood of brushbox is a pale geryish brown, while the heartwood ranges from a reddish to pinkish brown. The grain is curly & interlocked and the wood is even in texture. This species has a glossy appearance.

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://www.wood-database.com/wp-
 -
BOXWOOD (Buxus sempervirens)

Common Name(s): Boxwood, Common Box,

Scientific Name: Buxus sempervirens

Distribution: Europe, northwest Africa, and southwest Asia

-

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
An online friend of mine drew this picture of Moses with the Pharaoh of Egypt at my request, and I wanted to share it with you guys because it's really cool and depicts the two figures relatively accurately:

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Thanks Al-takruri...

Some depictions of the Hebrews and Egyptians in the Box Office Animation, Prince of Egypt...Though Im not to sure if any Rabbinical or Orthodox Jews were part of the production and Animation..

-

-

-

-

Pretty accurate for an American Hollywood Animation geared toward American and English Speaking Caucasian Christians and Jews..

Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
@kaljoni

Dude you said

quote:
Good luck trying to keep people away from the following verses in your attempts to make all hebrews ''Negro'':

(the above passage of Lamentations rips your interpretation to shreds)

What does lamentations have to do with the Hebrews being negro or not if its not talking about skin color?

As proven in the link

"Whiteness and ruddiness belong to the description of youthful beauty"

Thats not anyones private interpretation unless you have a more correct translation than the blueletter.

quote:
Where are you going with this, do you think a red Esau is supportive of Bishop ''Negro'' Hebrews?
No i'm referring back to the post you made again above concerning King Davids description matching Esau but not jacob who the israelites came from.

quote:
Wrong.
It never does.
This is the type of shitty Black Hebrew Israelite quack reasoning I'm talking about.

Watch your mouth BITCH when did you hear me say a follow any set BHI doctrine? Or even consider myself a "Black hebrew israelite". Which i pointed out in another thread is a government FBI term used to easily identify them. So Moses and Paul in the new testament were not mistaken for Egyptians? Exodus 2:19
Did not on the first page in this thread the evidence shows israelites were being compared to Kush and Ethiopia, Africoid by Strabo?

And I'll be disrespected like Eurocentrics by who? Some egghead keyboard warrior forum faggot on a ego trip lol. Please man I have turds that meant more to me than your ignorant preconceived judgements. You wouldnt last 5 minutes on the street talkin that nonsense.

Bishop was right when he said white and ruddy was talking about youthful beauty

Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
@Just Call me Jarl

No that was not directed only at you. I don't visit this forum as much as most of you and I respect seniority and the work you guys have put in. I think I told you in another thread i do not believe or follow the typical "BHI" doctrine people have been exposed to on the internet. The ancient israelites definitely had converts from other nations. I believe the prophecy is the real meat to the scriptures alot of the other stuff is just is subject to interpretation as you pointed out earlier. Also any black man dissing Africa is out of his damn mind. Its all good I just hate seeing people on the best African/Nile Valley history site gang up on a brotha if they not a troll or being ignorant.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Jari, from what I recall, the people behind the scenes of that movie were knowledgeable about the debate around the biological affinity of the Ancient Egyptians, but they phucked up when they opted to not offend neither side, hence the ''mixed'' qualities of the characters.
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

18th Dynasty boxwood carving of a nude Nubian
servant girl, carrying a large jar. Image courtesy
of The Oriental Museum, Durham University Museum.

The above piece carved from boxwood imported from SW Asia.

Examples of boxwood's range of colors can be seen in masks
manufactured in Japan. For a selection of them try an image
search with this exact key: +boxwood masks

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
@Kalonji, Kalonji, read it again. LOL, See, Israel this is proof Euronuts know nothing about scripture.

You think I'm going to waver? You think you have me in a corner you an your goons...Please. Now read it again untill the true meaning comes to you.

As Messiah said "the blind leadeth the blind into the pit'

@Jari the Smiter

You are right in a sense there where black hebrews Israelites (Children of the Promise, of the seed of Jacob) and White Hebrews(Not Israelites!, but Children of the Curse, of the seed of Esau)

Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Again blacks come in all shades of "brown" as brother raieyez proves in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oiY7hDapVA

It's funny that the term brown can't be listed as a color for so called blacks since it is trademarked LOL

I wonder why?

Europeans are alway's trying to deprive the so called negro in America. Isa. 60 is proof they(white's in America) will go into slavery for what they did unto the real Israelites.

Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
I'm not going to do your homework for you. Anyone with a working set of eyes (and brains) can tell from the first verse that the book describes a love story from multiple perspectives. Don't rear your head again after reading this until you've opened the book in question, and read the relevant passages in context, instead of reading from etnocentric Black Hebrew Israelite quack websites. After you've done this, I'll let your stance on the matter be the judge of whether you have the mental capacity to comprehend simple written words.

What, your [Embarrassed] ???? LOL

Let's see you wished me luck on the following:

YOU SAID:

Good luck trying to keep people away from the following verses in your attempts to make all hebrews ''Negro'':

(the above passage of Lamentations rips your interpretation to shreds)

[Eek!] woooOOOHH I'm scared now.

And you got schooled in all of them.

THESE ARE MY question for you. [Confused]

What happen to all the verses that you posted? YOU know, the ones you gave as being YOUR perfect/ultimate epitome of a white man/white race of Israelites? HMMMMMMMM???????

Why are you not defending them?

After you've figured this out, I'll let your stance on the matter be the judge of whether you have the mental capacity to comprehend simple written words. [Wink]

Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bishop:
Again blacks come in all shades of "brown" as brother raieyez proves in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9oiY7hDapVA

It's funny that the term brown can't be listed as a color for so called blacks since it is trademarked LOL

I wonder why?

Europeans are alway's trying to deprive the so called negro in America. Isa. 60 is proof they(whites an other nations) will go into slavery for what they did unto the real Israelites.

typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Lioness out of all the info why choose the wall relief alone to prove your point?

do you have eyes sir? there are five items there.

secondly, my point is not that they prove something.
My point is that they don't.

All five are legitimate artifacts, deal with it.
You prefer the guys with beards only? That's your problem.
Check out the Assyrians, they have beards too

African cultures for some reason usually don't have beards but there could be exceptions

*ES doesn't recognize the term "Africoid" (variation of "Negroid")

native Israeli
 -

-

90% of modern israel is Ashkenazi Jews and Ashkenazi jews according to DNA testing are Slavic people. Outside of the priestly class they have about as much to do with the original Jews as African's do to neanderthals.
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^Can you be more specific, what dna studies are you referring to?
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''If mishnaic era Israelites are conceived boxwood in complexion by the rabbis of that time there'slittle reason to suppose biblical Israelites weren't on average the same.''
=====

Jewish physiognomy changed during the Post-exilic period. This is because the Babylonians placed multiple races across the territory of the Kingdom of Judah when the Jews had been deported to Babylon. Most Jews on their return then intermarried with these other races (which was their sin). The entire book of Ezra concerns this degenerate act of intermarriage and the Book of Isaiah also refers to the change in facial 'countanance' of the Jews.

The Post-exilic Jews became a 'boxwood' colour via mongrelisation.

- This fact has been known by Jews for a very long time. Joseph ben Nathan, a jew in the 13th century wrote:

‘‘We are from a pure white seed, and our faces are dark''

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sarah (wife of Abraham, mother of Isaac)

1QapGen or Genesis Apocryphon, Column XX, from the Dead Sea Scrolls, describes Sarah as follows (translation by Joseph A. Fitzmyer, The Genesis Apocryphon of Quaman Cave I, 2nd ed. Rome, 1971 p. 63):

''During the party, the Egyptians must have seen Saraii, and on their return they praised her to the king, saying "How beautiful is her face! How fine are the hairs of her head! How lovely are her eyes! How desirable her nose and all the radiance of her countenance. How fair are her breasts and how beautiful all her whiteness! How pleasing are her arms and how perfect her hands, and how desirable all the appearance of her hands! How fair are her palms and how long and slender are her fingers! How comely are her feet, how perfect ho thighs! No virgin or bride led into the marriage chamber is more beautiful than she; she is fairer than all other women Truly, her beauty is greater than theirs Yet together with all this grace she possesses abundant wisdom, so that whatever she does is perfect."

-- Sarah was a white woman. There is no way to take this out of the Dead Sea Scrolls (c. 100 BC) so laughably i have discovered some Afrocentrics on the internet claiming the Dead Sea Scrolls are fabrications/a hoax by ''eurocentrics''. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Another passage of the Genesis Apocryphon, from the Dead Sea Scrolls describes Sarah as having ''white breasts''. You can search for this and the translation online.

So of course the afrocentrics claim the dead sea scrolls are fakes. Anything which debunks their crap they will claim is a fraud or hoax, all apart of the grand 'conspiracy' against the negro...yawn.

Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
"The accident of the predominance of white men in modern times should not give us supercilious ideas about color or persuade us to listen to superficial theories about the innate superiority of the white-skinned man. Four thousand years ago, when civilization was already one or two thousand years old, white men were just a bunch of semi-savages on the outskirts of the civilized world. If there had been anthropologists in Crete, Egypt, and Babylonia, they would have pronounced the white race obviously inferior, and might have discoursed learnedly on the superior germ-plasm or glands of colored folk." Joseph McCabe

The shemites were negroes too. You white people are the rescent ones on the face of this planet. Even science backs me up my friend.

All Abraham's women were Black Sarah the shemite, Keturah the Ethiopian, Hagar the Egyptian.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
According to Hanuk, semites were ruddy, ham was swarthy and Yafet was white.

***Surviving sons of the great flood***

CHAPTER LXXXV.i-viii.

i. And after this I saw another dream, and I will show the whole dream to thee, my son.

ii. And Enoch lifted up (his voice) and spake to his son Methuselah: 'To thee, my son, will I speak: hear my words--incline thine ear to the dream-vision of thy father.

iii. Before I took thy mother Edna, I saw in a vision on my bed, and behold a bull came forth from the earth, and that bull was white; and after it came forth a heifer, and along with this (latter) came forth two bulls, one of them black and the other red.

iv. And that black bull gored the red one and pursued him over the earth, and thereupon I could no longer see that red bull.

v. But that black bull grew and that heifer went with him, and I saw that many oxen proceeded from him which resembled and followed him.

vi. And that cow, that first one, went from the presence of that first bull in order to seek that red one, but found him not, and lamented with a great lamentation over him and sought him.

vii. And I looked till that first bull came to her and quieted her, and from that time onward she cried no more.

viii. And after that she bore another white bull, and after him she bore many bulls and black cows.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
The colors in that text do not
refer to complexion but only to
major personality characteristics:
white to purity holiness;
black to perfidy violence;
red to matyrdom.

It obviously alludes to these biblical persons
Adam - a bull came forth from the earth, and that bull was white;
Eve --- and after it came forth a heifer, and along with this (latter) came forth two bulls,
Cain -- one of them black
Abel -- and the other red.
Seth -- And after that she bore another white bull,

Did the Enoch thing already, very tired of it.
No need to redundantly resling the same hash
when the more attentive can read it in full at
the Check out what my friend drew thread.

BTW according to the midrash and even other people's
usage of the namee Sarah as that of a moon goddess
she would necessarily have a very light or white skin.

And Yafet Koto (the actor in the next post) claims direct
Israelite descent and afaik never converted to any Judaism.

As stated many times before but still unclear to the obtuse,
conversion can make one a Jew but it can not make one a
member of any tribe of Israel. One must be born into a tribe.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by typeZeiss:

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness;
native Israeli
 -

90% of modern israel is Ashkenazi Jews and Ashkenazi jews according to DNA testing are Slavic people. Outside of the priestly class they have about as much to do with the original Jews as African's do to neanderthals. [/QB]
The native above is not part of the 90%. He is part of the 10% that lived there since ancient times.
Ashkenazi and others including The Lemba of South Africa carry Y-chromosomal Aaron haplotype.

But it doesn't matter Judaism is a religion and people can convert to it

-

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
REPOSTED -

Sarah (wife of Abraham, mother of Isaac)

1QapGen or Genesis Apocryphon, Column XX, from the Dead Sea Scrolls, describes Sarah as follows (translation by Joseph A. Fitzmyer, The Genesis Apocryphon of Quaman Cave I, 2nd ed. Rome, 1971 p. 63):

''During the party, the Egyptians must have seen Saraii, and on their return they praised her to the king, saying "How beautiful is her face! How fine are the hairs of her head! How lovely are her eyes! How desirable her nose and all the radiance of her countenance. How fair are her breasts and how beautiful all her whiteness! How pleasing are her arms and how perfect her hands, and how desirable all the appearance of her hands! How fair are her palms and how long and slender are her fingers! How comely are her feet, how perfect ho thighs! No virgin or bride led into the marriage chamber is more beautiful than she; she is fairer than all other women Truly, her beauty is greater than theirs Yet together with all this grace she possesses abundant wisdom, so that whatever she does is perfect."

-- Sarah was a white woman.

Sorry afrocentrics...try robbing someone elses history.

dub 6
Member # 19342

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dub 6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@Anglo

Regardless if Sarah was white or black, Abraham was black, and whatever you mix with black, you get black as in the case of President Obama and anyone else you can think of who is mixed. Your point is nullified.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dub 6
Member # 19342

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dub 6     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Also, if the first Hebrews couldn't tell their own blood brother apart from a Black Egyptian, what does that tell you? They too were Black!

and how the hell are white people living in equatorial heat with the sun beaming on them and not dying from skin cancer? There was no sun screen back then. Everyone native to that region, including the what is now Arabian peninsula was of black skin, full of melanin, to combat the sun's rays.

Posts: 3 | Registered: Jul 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dub 6
Member # 19342

Rate Member
Furthermore, Ashkenazi Jews take their name after the grandson of Japheth (NOT SHEM!) Ashkenaz. Why? Because they descend from the Khazar empire who adopted Judaism for political motivations. This is your eastern European jew of today.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ebony Allen:
If they weren't black then how come the Egyptians didn't know Moses was really an Israelite? Can you answer that?

Read the Bible a bit better. Note that the Hebrew slaves knew that Moses was a Hebrew. Besides, this is also New Kingdom time and Egyptians were inter-marrying with Western Asiatics significantly. The Hyksos had already ruled Egypt for well over a 150 years. What it was to be Egyptian had changed.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
first shyt you said that made some damn sense! Kudos!

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:
If they weren't black then how come the Egyptians didn't know Moses was really an Israelite? Can you answer that?

Read the Bible a bit better. Note that the Hebrew slaves knew that Moses was a Hebrew. Besides, this is also New Kingdom time and Egyptians were inter-marrying with Western Asiatics significantly. The Hyksos had already ruled Egypt for well over a 150 years. What it was to be Egyptian had changed.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

No, Confirming Truth, it does NOT make sense to anyone other than revisionist idiots like you and osirion.

Egyptians forgot who the REAL Egyptians were!

How very stupid, I won't ask either of you to support that, because that would suggest that what you have said is in some way rational.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There is not an iota of evidence of Hebrews in dynastic Egypt before and in the supposed time frame of the Biblical exodus. There is not even a physical evidence of Moses as characterized by the bible, who has a European-corrupted Egyptian name.

There is no evidence of "Hebrew slaves" in dynastic Egypt before and during said time either.

There is no evidence that the Hyksos spoke Hebrew.

It's interesting how contemporary Jewish personalities today don't notice how strange the narrative is, to say that the Hebrew were slaves at the time of building the great pyramids, presumably because they were the slaves who were forced to build them, yet somehow managed to turn into rulers in the Hyksos--in the Delta region mostly--period from petty slaves, and then right back to slaves right before their exodus.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Explorer - I think what is lost - because few people study ALL of the middle eastern civilizations - is that there were many types of Amorites.

There were nomads - originally from southern Anatolia - who harassed the Canaanites from the hills.

There were workers seeking employment - originally from southern Anatolia, and also those by way of Sumer.

But most importantly, there were skilled administrators and technicians from the former Hammirabi dynasty of Sumer - these were the Hyksos rulers.

They were allowed to migrate into Egypt because of the building booms of the 12th Dynasty.

Their successor state Aram: spoke Aramaic and wrote in cuneiform.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

But most importantly, there were skilled administrators and technicians from the former Hammirabi dynasty of Sumer - these were the Hyksos rulers.

1) And what physical evidence connects the Hyksos directly to the Hammirabi?

2) How is this relevant to the unsupported idea that the Hyksos were Hebrew speakers?

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Of course cassiterides rantings are those of a liar and a fool. But just out of curiosity I looked up the current state of the "Dead Sea Scroll"

It's still bullsh1t:
But what caught my attention was THIS:

The significance of the scrolls relates in a large part to the field of textual criticism and how accurately the Bible has been transcribed over time. Before the discovery of the Dead Sea Scrolls, the oldest Hebrew manuscripts of the Bible were Masoretic texts dating to 10th century CE such as the Aleppo Codex. The biblical manuscripts found among the Dead Sea Scrolls push that date back a millennium to the 2nd century BCE. Before this discovery, the earliest extant manuscripts of the Old Testament were in Greek in manuscripts such as Codex Vaticanus Graecus 1209 and Codex Sinaiticus.

According to The Oxford Companion to Archaeology:

The biblical manuscripts from Qumran, which include at least fragments from every book of the Old Testament, except perhaps for the Book of Esther, provide a far older cross section of scriptural tradition than that available to scholars before. While some of the Qumran biblical manuscripts are nearly identical to the Masoretic, or traditional, Hebrew text of the Old Testament, some manuscripts of the books of Exodus and Samuel found in Cave Four exhibit dramatic differences in both language and content. In their astonishing range of textual variants, the Qumran biblical discoveries have prompted scholars to reconsider the once-accepted theories of the development of the modern biblical text from only three manuscript families: of the Masoretic text, of the Hebrew original of the Septuagint, and of the Samaritan Pentateuch. It is now becoming increasingly clear that the Old Testament scripture was extremely fluid until its canonization around 100 AD.

About 35% of the DSS biblical manuscripts belong to the Masoretic tradition (MT), 5% to the Septuagint family, and 5% to the Samaritan, with the remainder unaligned. The non-aligned fall into two categories, those inconsistent in agreeing with other known types, and those that diverge significantly from all other known readings. The DSS thus form a significant witness to the mutability of biblical texts at this period. The sectarian texts among the Dead Sea Scrolls, most of which were previously unknown, offer new light on one form of Judaism practiced during the Second Temple period.

I have posted many times that the "Dead Sea Scrolls" would NEVER be published, because to do so, would demonstrate the TOTAL "made-up" nature of modern Jewish and Christian religious scripts.

It seems they are already covering their asses by now claiming that the scripts they were working with were not old enough.

BTW - Speaking to the honesty of these people:

Before being forced to admit that their scripts were NOT ancient.

They previously claim that they were from as early as circa 800 B.C.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

1) And what physical evidence connects the Hyksos directly to the Hammirabi?

2) How is this relevant to the unsupported idea that the Hyksos were Hebrew speakers?

physical????

No Explorer, it's a logical conclusion.

I made no claim that they spoke Hebrew.

Logically - there's that word again:

They spoke Anatolian, Sumerian, Canaanite, Egyptian, and Aramean. Perhaps Hebrew is a composite of those languages, don't know, don't care.

This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com