EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » THE NEUROSOMATIC CIRCUIT

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: THE NEUROSOMATIC CIRCUIT
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 2 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
V. THE NEUROSOMATIC CIRCUIT
When this fifth "body-brain" is activated, flat Euclidean figure-ground configurations explode multi-dimensionally. Gestalts shift, in McLuhan's terms, from linear VISUAL SPACE to all-encompassing SENSORY SPACE. A hedonic turn-on occurs, a rapturous amusement, a detachment from the previously compulsive mechanism of the first four circuits. I turned this circuit on with pot and Tantra.

This fifth brain began to appear about 4,000 years ago in the first leisure-class civilizations and has been increasing statistically in recent centuries (even before the Drug Revolution), a fact demonstrated by the hedonic art of India, China, Rome and other affluent societies. More recently, Ornstein and his school have demonstrated with electroencephalograms that this circuit represents the first jump from the linear left lobe of the brain to the analogical right lobe.

The opening and imprinting of this circuit has been the preoccupation of "technicians of the occult"—Tantric shamans and hatha yogis. While the fifth tunnel-reality can be achieved by sensory deprivation, social isolation, physiological stress or severe shock (ceremonial terror tactics, as practiced by such rascal-gurus as Don Juan Matus or Aleister Crowley), it has traditionally been reserved to the educated aristocracy of leisure societies who have solved the four terrestrial survival problems.

About 20,000 years ago, the specific fifth brain neurotransmitter was discovered by shamans in the Caspian Sea area of Asia and quickly spread to other wizards throughout Eurasia and Africa. It is, of course, cannabis. Weed. Mother Mary Jane.

It is no accident that the pot-head generally refers to his neural state as "high" or "spaced-out." The transcendence of gravitational, digital, linear, either-or, Aristotelian, Newtonian, Euclidean, planetary orientations (circuits I-IV) is, in evolutionary perspective, part of our neurological preparation for the inevitable migration off our home planet, now beginning. This is why so many pot-heads are STAR TREK freaks and science fiction adepts. (Berkeley, California, certainly the Cannabis Capital of the U.S., has a Federation Trading Post on Telegraph Avenue, where the well-heeled can easily spend $500 or more in a single day, buying STAR TREK novels, magazines, newsletters, bumper stickers, photographs, posters, tapes, etc., including even complete blueprints for the starship ENTERPRISE.)

The extraterrestrial meaning of being "high" is confirmed by astronauts themselves; 85% of those who have entered the free-fall zero gravity describe "mystic experiences" or rapture states typical of the neurosomatic circuit. "No photo can show how beautiful Earth looked," raves Captain Ed Mitchell, describing his Illumination in free-fall. He sounds like any successful yogi or pot-head. No camera can show this experience because it is inside the nervous system.

FREE-FALL, AT THE PROPER EVOLUTIONARY TIME, TRIGGERS THE NEUROSOMATIC MUTATION, Leary believes. Previously this mutation has been achieved "artificially" by yogic or shamanic training or by the fifth circuit stimulant, cannabis. Surfing, skiing, skin-diving and the new sexual culture (sensuous massage, vibrators, imported Tantric arts, etc.) have evolved at the same time as part of the hedonic conquest of gravity. The Turn-On state is always described as "floating," or, in the Zen metaphor, "one foot above the ground."

http://deoxy.org/8circuit.htm

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 3 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Whatbox:
^I was just going to randomly post the following:

I sense that their are a number here who are hiding something and know more than that which they do reveal and some of these have pending plans in store for us, some (particularly yet to be revealed not the afros in mind) on our side

.. i guess i've re-gained my initial 5th circuit diploma (guess it's back to work at gaining a good feel for the controls at the 6th), but then again both that maybe multiple people were on here to provoke information for some purpose (especially given zarahan&Djehuti style obliging spam presentations) and people were on here with very indirect motives is neither a fresh thought nor surprising.

Still, the timing of this urge to spill the beans and inform ... i normally do not reveal my "mystic" hidden world -esque knowledge here and stay more buisness like ... and anyway this happens alot here .. i take this as a sign that whatever may be posted will be posted here and that i should no longer waste my time posting to the site to which my 2nd circuit (insect brain) still finds entertaining.

Interesting you'd mention you're working on regaining control on the 6th circuit. This 6th circuit sheds light on the virtue of Compassion:

quote:

The Neurogenetic Circuit is even more alien than the Neurosomatic to most conventional scientists. The names give to this circuit in other systems indeed indicate how strange it seems to those constricted by four-circuit tunnel-realities: Jung calls it ”the collective unconscious” (although it may become conscious); Theosophy calls it “the akashic records;” Stanislaus Grof has named it “the phylogenetic unconscious;” Buddhism calls it “the treasury mind;” Dr. Rupert Sheldrake has recently named it “the morphogenetic field”. All of these are regarded by conservative scientists as “mystical” and unscientific concepts, because what they all describe cannot be explained in mechanistic biology. It seems in 1984 that Sheldrake’s “morphogenetic field” is the best name for what is involved here since Sheldrake frankly admits his “field” cannot be reduced to mechanical laws but operates as a resonance through time. On this circuit, to be blunt, one seems to have access to the experience of all of one’s ancestors, including those who have been dead for thousands or hundreds of thousand of years. (Experience of this circuit explains the belief in “reincarnation.”)

Whether or not the Neurogenetic Circuit exists latently in the unconscious of all, as Jung and Grof posit, it only becomes conscious after many years of slowly-increasing Neurosomatic sensitivity, usually accompanied by work in some logic or shamanic discipline. At this point, consciousness, having become less linear and more global (synergetic), gradually begins to experience depth in time. The Hindu concept of the Atman or world-soul is then not an idea but a lived experience. In Dr. Leary’s more modern metaphor, one experiences oneself as a giant robot programmed by the DNA to do specific work in a specific evolutionary niche, and one has increasingly clear “memory” or intuitive understanding of the vectors of the evolutionary drama. Vast tolerance and a certain Nitezschean amorality blended with Buddhist compassion also appear here: one sees all other organisms as similar aspects of the “world-soul” or as similar robots programmed by the same evolutionary vector Life Force. No organism seems “totally wrong” in the sense of conventional Socio-Sexual Circuit “morality,” some organisms merely appear to be mechanical or unconscious of their evolutionary role and potential.
http://www.rawilsonfans.com/articles/circuits.htm

Is it safe to say compassion is the marker of one who is "switched on" on the 6th circuit?

I can't remember for sure, I think someone on this site said something about having Love for people, but no Compassion? on a video.. perhaps??

What exactly is the difference between Love and Compassion??

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanx-

Good lookin' bruh though i'm cleared up now btw.

And, like, a day or two after that post i was already re-awakened from the spiritual hole i was in.

Just now need to be.

On the subject -- shortly after reading your boy Alex's site i'd neglected to notice the hilarious word play on terrestrial circuits against themselves (emotional territorial) and misappropriated corrective strategies (that ignored the law of balance anyway).

What's funny is after that period instinctively began randomly being how i later found out was very helpful.

Really it seems my approach to ESafricaEtc answers (basically what was already *known* in general .. answers =/= study) led me away from what was there in this one from the high start up to now and being is bringin it back.

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Compassion .. On this circuit, to be blunt, one seems to have access to the experience of all of one’s ancestors (&conversees?), including those who have been dead for thousands or hundreds of thousand of years. (Experience of this circuit explains the belief in “reincarnation.”)
Some things appear to change others remain the same..

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clint EastWood:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Whatbox:
[qb] ^I was just going to randomly post the following:

I sense that their are a number here who are hiding something and know more than that which they do reveal and some of these have pending plans in store for us, some (particularly yet to be revealed not the afros in mind) on our side

What exactly is the difference between Love and Compassion??

I will have to check out that link that says.

"The Neurogenetic Circuit is even more alien than the Neurosomatic to most conventional scientists. The names give to this circuit in other systems indeed indicate how strange it seems to those constricted by four-circuit tunnel-realities: Jung calls it ”the collective unconscious” (although it may become conscious); Theosophy calls it “the akashic records;” Stanislaus Grof has named it “the phylogenetic unconscious;” Buddhism calls it “the treasury mind;” Dr. Rupert Sheldrake has recently named it “the morphogenetic field”. All of these are regarded by conservative scientists as “mystical” and unscientific concepts, because what they all describe cannot be explained in mechanistic biology. It seems in 1984 that Sheldrake’s “morphogenetic field” is the best name for what is involved here since Sheldrake frankly admits his “field” cannot be reduced to mechanical laws but operates as a resonance through time. On this circuit, to be blunt, one seems to have access to the experience of all of one’s ancestors, including those who have been dead for thousands or hundreds of thousand of years. (Experience of this circuit explains the belief in “reincarnation.”)"

This thread is very confusing. Western peoples shouldn't used such words as circuit for things that are basically metaphysical. Also, the name for the "Akasha" is taken by Theosophists from the Hindus whose gurus or holy men referred to it as the etheric plane on which previous lives and human history are recorded and can be accessed. The treasure mind of the Buddhists is also not the same as the "Akasha".
I guess when as Martin Bernal notes, the ancient Egyptian priest said the Greeks "would always be but children" he was making an accurate prophecy.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com