EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Afrika Renews: Nigeria’s Brain Gain – CNN Documentary (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Afrika Renews: Nigeria’s Brain Gain – CNN Documentary
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Great videa from Rasta Livewire

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/afrika-renews-nigerias-brain-gain-cnn-documentary

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Here is a great video from Rasta Live on the Moors:

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-black-dynasty-of-europe-the-heralded-moors-video-documentary/

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ridiculous how afronuts persist on claiming the moorish history. The moores fought under the islaamic banner. How do the afrodumbdumbs fit that into their pseudo equation? I guess it was the E.Afrikan Blacks who were in charge of spreading the islaamic faith across the mediteranean, mid-east and southern europe. But of course! What was I thinking? Afrikan Blacks are the originators of Islaam *sarcasm*

TOTAL IGNORANCE I TELL YA!

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting, though i'd like to know how this will affect big change

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well if they used some of that expertize they gain from working abroad I see something akin to India..after all they would still have connections to friends and former collegues,they would become the new middle-men/women,who can expand markets on both sides of the Atlantic to the benefit of Nigerian companies.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru
Member # 11484

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ArtistFormerlyKnownAsHeru     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sounds good. The struggle continues.
Posts: 3423 | From: the jungle - when y'all stop playing games, call me. | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And Marc W. about the Moors I posted some of that videos over at TNV before. But here is a little refesher. about them, as the Europeans saw them;

The Song Of Roland:

At their head rides the Saracen Abisme [Abyssinian?]: no worse criminal rides in that company, stained with the marks of his crimes and great treasons, lacking the faith in God, Saint Mary's son. And he is black, as black as melted pitch"

The epic further states, "Ethiope, a cursed land indeed; the blackamoors from there are in his keep, Broad in the nose they are and flat in ear, Fifty thousand and more in his company When Roland sees that unbelieving race, those hordes and hordes blacker than the blackest ink - no shred of white on them except their teeth".

And even before West African were brought into the act we have this:

The city of Makkah was considered a holy place and the destination of pilgrims long before the prophet Muhammad. Muhammad himself, who was to unite the whole of Arabia, appears to have had a prominent African lineage. According to al-Jahiz, the guardian of the sacred Kaaba--Abd al-Muttalib, "fathered ten Lords, Black as the night and magnificent." One of these men was Abdallah, the father of Muhammad. According to tradition, the first Muslim killed in battle was Mihdja--a Black man. Another Black man, Bilal, was such a pivotal figure in the development of Islam that he has been referred to as "a third of the faith." Many of the earliest Muslim converts were Africans, and a number of the Muslim faithful sought refuge in Ethiopia because of Arabian hostility to Muhammad's teachings.
www.danielpipes.org/comments/49543 -

Othello The moor:
Iago informs Brabantio that Othello and Desdemona have run away together: “Even now, now, very now, an old black ram/ Is tupping your white ewe” (1.1.85-86). Iago refers to Othello as a “black ram” and to Desdemona as a “white ewe,” pointing out the differences in skin color (since Othello is a Moor). A ram, since it has horns, can also be symbolic of the devil; therefore, Iago makes Othello devil-like and racially different at the same time. Additionally, the color black is often seen as evil or bad, whereas white is seen as good and pure. Since the black ram is “tupping,” or mounting, the white ewe, Iago is making a reference to the sexual act of Othello, black, taking Desdemona's virginity, white and pure.

Othello:

quote:
By the world,

I think my wife be honest, and think she is not;

I think that thou art just, and think thou art not.

I'll have some proof. My name, that was as fresh

As Dian's visage, is now begrimed and black

As mine own face. (3.3.380-385)

-
BLUE, THREE GOLD ARROWS WITH BARBS AND FEATHERS;
ON A GOLDUPPER THIRD, THREE NATURALLY COLOURED BLACK MOORS' HEADS.

The surname Camplin is based on locational and occupational origins. According to Burke's peerage, it is associated with the English meaning "one who came from camlin; a maker or seller of camel-hair cloth".
home.clara.net/.../CamplinHistory/index.htm
 -
Now pay attention class no is saying all Moors were actually Black though every Blackman was a moor.some were called tanni-moor or light-skinned if you will.
 -
Moors of Carsica
 -
Moor and European peasant dancing.
 -  -
 -
Moorish Pirate captian.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Wow, Brada! Nice pics and information!!!

--------------------

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:
Ridiculous how afronuts persist on claiming the moorish history. The moores fought under the islaamic banner. How do the afrodumbdumbs fit that into their pseudo equation? I guess it was the E.Afrikan Blacks who were in charge of spreading the islaamic faith across the mediteranean, mid-east and southern europe. But of course! What was I thinking? Afrikan Blacks are the originators of Islaam *sarcasm*

The Moors weren't necessarily led by anyone, but its Islamic character began with migrants from the Arabian Peninsula (Yemen, to be precise).That group are largely black-skinned, including Hijazi-speakers to the North.

Saying that, the majority of the troops in the Moorish expansion were certainly of African descent. It makes sense since the majority of the pool was black.

Last, the first Arabs and "Semites" were black African. I don't know where the idea that Moors are somehow Lebanese came from, because even today, only a small number of Arabs from the peninsula have such traits.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Afronut Slayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Blackamoor"... whats a "Blackamoor?" Now think afronut, think hard. If a moor was Black then a Blackamoor would be an oxymoron. Shakespear was the first to coin the term. Did he make a distinction between a "Moor" and "Blackamoor?"

Ponder much on this before you respond because if you respond incorrectly, then I will have to supply the writings of shakespear where he makes the distinction.

quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
And Marc W. about the Moors I posted some of that videos over at TNV before. But here is a little refesher. about them, as the Europeans saw them;

The Song Of Roland:

At their head rides the Saracen Abisme [Abyssinian?]: no worse criminal rides in that company, stained with the marks of his crimes and great treasons, lacking the faith in God, Saint Mary's son. And he is black, as black as melted pitch"

The epic further states, "Ethiope, a cursed land indeed; the blackamoors from there are in his keep, Broad in the nose they are and flat in ear, Fifty thousand and more in his company When Roland sees that unbelieving race, those hordes and hordes blacker than the blackest ink - no shred of white on them except their teeth".

And even before West African were brought into the act we have this:

The city of Makkah was considered a holy place and the destination of pilgrims long before the prophet Muhammad. Muhammad himself, who was to unite the whole of Arabia, appears to have had a prominent African lineage. According to al-Jahiz, the guardian of the sacred Kaaba--Abd al-Muttalib, "fathered ten Lords, Black as the night and magnificent." One of these men was Abdallah, the father of Muhammad. According to tradition, the first Muslim killed in battle was Mihdja--a Black man. Another Black man, Bilal, was such a pivotal figure in the development of Islam that he has been referred to as "a third of the faith." Many of the earliest Muslim converts were Africans, and a number of the Muslim faithful sought refuge in Ethiopia because of Arabian hostility to Muhammad's teachings.
www.danielpipes.org/comments/49543 -

Othello The moor:
Iago informs Brabantio that Othello and Desdemona have run away together: “Even now, now, very now, an old black ram/ Is tupping your white ewe” (1.1.85-86). Iago refers to Othello as a “black ram” and to Desdemona as a “white ewe,” pointing out the differences in skin color (since Othello is a Moor). A ram, since it has horns, can also be symbolic of the devil; therefore, Iago makes Othello devil-like and racially different at the same time. Additionally, the color black is often seen as evil or bad, whereas white is seen as good and pure. Since the black ram is “tupping,” or mounting, the white ewe, Iago is making a reference to the sexual act of Othello, black, taking Desdemona's virginity, white and pure.

Othello:

quote:
By the world,

I think my wife be honest, and think she is not;

I think that thou art just, and think thou art not.

I'll have some proof. My name, that was as fresh

As Dian's visage, is now begrimed and black

As mine own face. (3.3.380-385)

-
BLUE, THREE GOLD ARROWS WITH BARBS AND FEATHERS;
ON A GOLDUPPER THIRD, THREE NATURALLY COLOURED BLACK MOORS' HEADS.

The surname Camplin is based on locational and occupational origins. According to Burke's peerage, it is associated with the English meaning "one who came from camlin; a maker or seller of camel-hair cloth".
home.clara.net/.../CamplinHistory/index.htm
 -
Now pay attention class no is saying all Moors were actually Black though every Blackman was a moor.some were called tanni-moor or light-skinned if you will.
 -
Moors of Carsica
 -
Moor and European peasant dancing.
 -  -
 -
Moorish Pirate captian.

Posts: 604 | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Brada. Did you mention black-a-Moors? Here are some pages on them:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-41.html

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-800-00-18a.html

Bob, you wrote, The first Arabs and "Semites" were black African.

Here is a page relating to the Semites where the section entitled AFRICAN POPULATION SETTLED ASIA AS SEMITES in the second paragraph quotes the Jewish Encyclopedia on that.

-
http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-500-SM.akk-57-050-08.html

--------------------

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Tariq ibn Ziyad

-

--------------------
A recovering Afronut

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Ibn Battuta

-

--------------------
A recovering Afronut

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Afronut-being slayed
quote:
Blackamoor"... whats a "Blackamoor?" Now think afronut, think hard. If a moor was Black then a Blackamoor would be an oxymoron. Shakespear was the first to coin the term. Did he make a distinction between a "Moor" and "Blackamoor?"
The term Blackamoor may seemed like an oxymoron at a quick glance..But it should be read as Black as a Moor..the same as could be said for Blackie Moor..that was commonly used in the English-speaking Caribbean...Jamaica for Sure
for that was a term used to tease childeren darker than chocolete..that term and slur thought to them by their former British overlords.

The same goes for Twaney Moor..as in those liter-skinned Moors...keep in mind the current term lite-skinned and dark-skinned blacks. for ex. there could be two person living in Brooklyn named Jeff...a question maybe ask about one of them...without further information,the person being asked may which Jeff are you asking about? lite-skinned Jeff or Dark-skinned Jeff...both Jeffs being of African descent.

The last and rearest of the Moors were the White Moors who were European converts.

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Sir, "Tawny-moor" was used to denote the spaniards.

EPIC FAIL SIR.

quote:
Afronut-being slayed
quote:
Blackamoor"... whats a "Blackamoor?" Now think afronut, think hard. If a moor was Black then a Blackamoor would be an oxymoron. Shakespear was the first to coin the term. Did he make a distinction between a "Moor" and "Blackamoor?"
The term Blackamoor may seemed like an oxymoron at a quick glance..But it should be read as Black as a Moor..the same as could be said for Blackie Moor..that was commonly used in the English-speaking Caribbean...Jamaica for Sure
for that was a term used to tease childeren darker than chocolete..that term and slur thought to them by their former British overlords.

Finesse
Member # 16950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finesse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Ridiculous how afronuts persist on claiming the moorish history.*

oh shut up! this just proves how very very little you know. going off of your own racial emotions. What next? I supposed Ethiopians are really white people? hmmm? great zimbabwe was created by white people as well?

I will accept that you are confused about ancient
Egyptians as there are many people who are. but dont you try to distort the whole continent. Africa is Africa and africa has many acomplishments...deal with it..

Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Finesse
Member # 16950

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Finesse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] "Blackamoor"... whats a "Blackamoor?" ]

proved my point
Posts: 63 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
A white moor was a convert? so you went from Blackamoor being 'black like a moor,' to tawny moor meaning light skinned as in blacks that are light skin, and then you added white moor as in whites who converted (converted to what sir?).

Sir... do you realize you changed the meaning of "moor" three times to three different meanings?

Now let me ask you this sir, should I even take you serious?

quote:
Afronut-being slayed
quote:

The same goes for Twaney Moor..as in those liter-skinned Moors...keep in mind the current term lite-skinned and dark-skinned blacks. for ex. their could be two person living in Brooklyn named Jeff...a question maybe ask about one of them...without further information,the person being asked may which Jeff are you asking about? lite-skinned Jeff or Dark-skinned Jeff...both Jeffs being of African descent.

The last and rearest of the Moors were the White Moors who were European converts.

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Look at the pirate's name. Is it not obvious? The moorish expansion was an islaamic one, converting and conscripting thousands of afrikan negroes. Since when an afrikan negroe carried an arabic name, unless he was converted.

quote:
 -
Moorish Pirate captian.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

-

Looking closely at his hair, it resemble's balls of wool like black people's hair often does.

I mentioned that in the page on the Moors below in the lower left portion of the picture where the enlargement makes it clearer:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/700_mediterranean/02-16-700-00-05.html

--------------------

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
You sir have just made me sick to my stomach. I think I am coming down with a severe case of afroflu.

quote:

Looking closely at his hair, it resemble's balls of wool like black people's hair often does.

-
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Candide by Voltaire:

"As to myself, I was enchanting; I was beauty itself, and then I had my virginity. But, alas! I did not retain it long; this precious flower, which had been reserved for the lovely Prince of Massa Carrara, was cropped by the captain of the Moorish vessel, who was a hideous Negro, and thought he did me infinite honor. Indeed, both the Princess of Palestrina and myself must have had very strong constitutions to undergo all the hardships and violences we suffered before our arrival at Morocco. But I will not detain you any longer with such common things; they are hardly worth mentioning.

"Upon our arrival at Morocco we found that kingdom deluged with blood. Fifty sons of the Emperor Muley Ishmael were each at the head of a party. This produced fifty civil wars of blacks against blacks, of tawnies against tawnies, and of mulattoes against mulattoes. In short, the whole empire was one continued scene of carnage.

"No sooner were we landed than a party of blacks, of a contrary faction to that of my captain, came to rob him of his booty. Next to the money and jewels, we were the most valuable things he had. I witnessed on this occasion such a battle as you never beheld in your cold European climates. The northern nations have not that fermentation in their blood, nor that raging lust for women that is so common in Africa. The natives of Europe seem to have their veins filled with milk only; but fire and vitriol circulate in those of the inhabitants of Mount Atlas and the neighboring provinces. They fought with the fury of the lions, tigers, and serpents of their country, to decide who should have us. A Moor seized my mother by the right arm, while my captain's lieutenant held her by the left; another Moor laid hold of her by the right leg, and one of our corsairs held her by the other. In this manner almost all of our women were dragged by four soldiers.

"My captain kept me concealed behind him, and with his drawn scimitar cut down everyone who opposed him; at length I saw all our Italian women and my mother mangled and torn in pieces by the monsters who contended for them. The captives, my companions, the Moors who took us, the soldiers, the sailors, the blacks, the whites, the mulattoes, and lastly, my captain himself, were all slain, and I remained alone expiring upon a heap of dead bodies. Similar barbarous scenes were transacted every day over the whole country, which is of three hundred leagues in extent, and yet they never missed the five stated times of prayer enjoined by their prophet Mahomet.

"I disengaged myself with great difficulty from such a heap of corpses, and made a shift to crawl to a large orange tree that stood on the bank of a neighboring rivulet, where I fell down exhausted with fatigue, and overwhelmed with horror, despair, and hunger. My senses being overpowered, I fell asleep, or rather seemed to be in a trance. Thus I lay in a state of weakness and insensibility between life and death, when I felt myself pressed by something that moved up and down upon my body. This brought me to myself. I opened my eyes, and saw a pretty fair-faced man, who sighed and muttered these words between his teeth, 'O che sciagura d'essere senza coglioni!''

Retrieved from "http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Candide/Chapter_11"
←Chapter 10

A quick wiki source. But common knowelage to all truly intrested in the history.
Here is your White Moors. as separate from your Twannie Moors who are most likly lite-skinned Africans.

The Mozarabs (in Spanish: mozárabes; in Portuguese: moçárabes; in Catalan: mossàrabs; from Arabic: musta'rib"مستعرب", “arabicized”‎) were Iberian Christians who lived under Moorish Muslim rule in Al-Andalus. Their descendants remained unconverted to Islam, but did however adopt elements of Arabic language and culture. They were mostly Roman Catholics of the Visigothic or Mozarabic Rite.

Most of the Mozarabs were descendants of the ancient Hispano-Romano-Gothic Christians who became Arabic speakers under Islamic rule. Many were also what the arabist Mikel de Epalza calls "Neo-Mozarabs", that is Northern Europeans who had come to the Iberian Peninsula and picked up Arabic, thereby entering the Mozarabic community.

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
How does this help you sir?

quote:
Candide by Voltaire:

"As to myself, I was enchanting; I was beauty itself, and then I had my virginity. But, alas! I did not retain it long; this precious flower, which had been reserved for the lovely Prince of Massa Carrara, was cropped by the captain of the Moorish vessel, who was a hideous Negro, and thought he did me infinite honor. Indeed, both the Princess of Palestrina and myself must have had very strong constitutions to undergo all the hardships and violences we suffered before our arrival at Morocco. But I will not detain you any longer with such common things; they are hardly worth mentioning.

"Upon our arrival at Morocco we found that kingdom deluged with blood. Fifty sons of the Emperor Muley Ishmael were each at the head of a party. This produced fifty civil wars of blacks against blacks, of tawnies against tawnies, and of mulattoes against mulattoes. In short, the whole empire was one continued scene of carnage.

"No sooner were we landed than a party of blacks, of a contrary faction to that of my captain, came to rob him of his booty. Next to the money and jewels, we were the most valuable things he had. I witnessed on this occasion such a battle as you never beheld in your cold European climates. The northern nations have not that fermentation in their blood, nor that raging lust for women that is so common in Africa. The natives of Europe seem to have their veins filled with milk only; but fire and vitriol circulate in those of the inhabitants of Mount Atlas and the neighboring provinces. They fought with the fury of the lions, tigers, and serpents of their country, to decide who should have us. A Moor seized my mother by the right arm, while my captain's lieutenant held her by the left; another Moor laid hold of her by the right leg, and one of our corsairs held her by the other. In this manner almost all of our women were dragged by four soldiers.

"My captain kept me concealed behind him, and with his drawn scimitar cut down everyone who opposed him; at length I saw all our Italian women and my mother mangled and torn in pieces by the monsters who contended for them. The captives, my companions, the Moors who took us, the soldiers, the sailors, the blacks, the whites, the mulattoes, and lastly, my captain himself, were all slain, and I remained alone expiring upon a heap of dead bodies. Similar barbarous scenes were transacted every day over the whole country, which is of three hundred leagues in extent, and yet they never missed the five stated times of prayer enjoined by their prophet Mahomet.

"I disengaged myself with great difficulty from such a heap of corpses, and made a shift to crawl to a large orange tree that stood on the bank of a neighboring rivulet, where I fell down exhausted with fatigue, and overwhelmed with horror, despair, and hunger. My senses being overpowered, I fell asleep, or rather seemed to be in a trance. Thus I lay in a state of weakness and insensibility between life and death, when I felt myself pressed by something that moved up and down upon my body. This brought me to myself. I opened my eyes, and saw a pretty fair-faced man, who sighed and muttered these words between his teeth, 'O che sciagura d'essere senza coglioni!''

Retrieved from "http://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Candide/Chapter_11"
←Chapter 10

A quick wiki source. But common knowelage to all truly intrested in the history.
Here is your White Moors. as separate from your Twannie Moors who are most likly lite-skinned Africans.

The Mozarabs (in Spanish: mozárabes; in Portuguese: moçárabes; in Catalan: mossàrabs; from Arabic: musta'rib"مستعرب", “arabicized”‎) were Iberian Christians who lived under Moorish Muslim rule in Al-Andalus. Their descendants remained unconverted to Islam, but did however adopt elements of Arabic language and culture. They were mostly Roman Catholics of the Visigothic or Mozarabic Rite.

Most of the Mozarabs were descendants of the ancient Hispano-Romano-Gothic Christians who became Arabic speakers under Islamic rule. Many were also what the arabist Mikel de Epalza calls "Neo-Mozarabs", that is Northern Europeans who had come to the Iberian Peninsula and picked up Arabic, thereby entering the Mozarabic community.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Ohh come now you really didn't read that now did you.?
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
I skimmed it while focussing on the bold point you provided. Now... how does that help you?

Btw...

Tawny-moor -

Source: Webster's Revised Unabridged Dictionary (1913)

Tawny \Taw"ny\, a. [Compar. Tawnier; superl. Tawniest.] [F. tann['e], p. p. of tanner to tan. See Tan, v. t. & n. Cf. Tenn['e].]

Of a dull yellowish brown color, like things tanned, or persons who are sunburnt; as, tawny Moor or Spaniard; the tawny lion. ``A leopard's tawny and spotted hide.''

Do you challenge the definition of that authority? YES or NO

quote:
Ohh come now you really didn't read that now did you.?

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Twannie Moors..exsited in Spain for the same reason they exited in Africa...SEX

When you put someone like this fella
 -

Having unprotected sex with this lady
 -
You get this..shade up or shade down. btw you can reverse the sexes same results...twannie.  -

Ain't no mistery to this ancient or modern.

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Brada. You wrote:

Good picture and good point.

--------------------

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

Brada. More on the phenomena (tawny) Moors (and twany Arabs, tawny Jews, tawny Spanish, tawny hispanics, tawny Islanders, tawny Asians, tawny Pakistani and Indians, and everywhere you see tawny people.

They came from some historical mixture (as you point out) of mixing snow white with beautiful jet black. This happened in Obama's family or Seals' family:

-
http://www.beforebc.de/Made.by.Humankind/Real.People/02-17Mx-02.html

--------------------

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Again Marc.W this is no mystery..People like to make a big deal out of simple biological facts.

As long as folks of different back-grounds keep playing a game called hide the salami with eachother you will get the results posted above^.

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Can u flocking "get a clue?" You put a black man against a white woman and say they will produce a "tawny-moor" child, yet your asp claimed earlier that tawny-moors are light skinned blacks. You are a freaking true epic fail sir. You afronuts are amazing! How is it the black side can claim the tawny moor but you ignore the very being that gave birth to the child?

quote:
Twannie Moors..exsited in Spain for the same reason they exited in Africa...SEX

When you put someone like this fella
 -

Having unprotected sex with this lady
 -
You get this..shade up or shade down. btw you can reverse the sexes same results...twannie.  -

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
[Brada writes]

Again Marc.W this is no mystery..People like to make a big deal out of simple biological facts.

[Marc writes]

Indeed. Hey. Check out what the world looked like in Egypt, Mesopotamia, India, and the Mediterranean before today’s Europe arose. Africans everywhere:

EGYPT
 -

MESOPOTAMIA

-

INDIA

-

THE MEDITERRANEAN AND NEIGHBORING LANDS

-

--------------------

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You put a black man against a white woman and say they will produce a "tawny-moor" child, yet your asp claimed earlier that tawny-moors are light skinned blacks.

Sounds quite right to me....

-

=
 -

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
let me put it in terms you might understand - a white womb nurtured Barack and a white p*ssy pushed him out.

Try to understand that buddy.

quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
quote:
You put a black man against a white woman and say they will produce a "tawny-moor" child, yet your asp claimed earlier that tawny-moors are light skinned blacks.

-

=
 -

Chrome-Soul
Member # 16889

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrome-Soul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you're saying he is a negro that white people can feel comfortable around [Cool] ? Thats all im getting from it [Big Grin]

quote:
let me put it in terms you might understand - a white womb nurtured Barack and a white p*ssy pushed him out.

quote:
quote:

-

=
 -

Posts: 189 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

So what...and a black man provided the sperm, he's an African American, either way you split it, he wouldn't stand out in a crowd of African Americans but he'd stick out like a sore thumb or a green hat with an orange bill in a group of white Americans.

-

He has that kinky hair you're so obsessed about and that broad nose you do despise.

If he isn't black to you then a whole bunch of African Americans are not black either.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
quote:
he wouldn't stand out in a crowd of African Americans but he'd stick out like a sore thumb or a green hat with an orange bill in a group of white Americans.

You know , you're right! (insert sarcasm) What was I thinking. Check out his family photo. He sure blends in! No standing out whatsoever (end sarcasm).

-

Boy oh boy! Afronuts lose everytime!

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^You delude yourself into thinking you're proving someone wrong, when in actuality I said he wouldn't stand out in a group of African Americans, I did not say his family from Kenya.

Besides that red circle doesn't help your cause since you're singling him out, how about take that red circle out and post the picture see how much he stands out..

Anyway the following are African Americans and are black, Obama would not stick out around these individuals.

-

-
 -
 -

-
 -

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Oh my! What was I thinking? I thought those were his family and they were Black. My bad *shrugs*

quote:
^^You delude yourself into thinking you're proving someone wrong, when in actuality I said he wouldn't stand out in a group of African Americans, I did not say his family from Kenya.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Oh my! What was I thinking? I thought those were his family and they were Black. My bad *shrugs*
]

They are black, just as the African Americans I posted above, Obama would fit right in.
Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
My my my... look at all that european genetic contribution to those AA. Ain't it obvious in their faces?

quote:
quote:
]

They are black, just as the African Americans I posted above, Obama would fit right in.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
My my my... look at all that european genetic contribution to those AA. Ain't it obvious in their faces?

No it isn't really, and regardless of their ancestry they're still African American blacks and considered as such.

Like I said before they all also have that kinky hair that you so despise and mention as being characteristic of a Negro, now aint it?

Remember the mummy Malhpre you claim to be negro because of his black kinky hair? Lol you lose.

If they have so much Eurasian ancestry like you say shouldn't that have made their hair straighter as you try to claim about east Africans?

Why wouldnt the Eurasian genes effect African Americans hair like you so desperately claim it did to East Africans?

Why wouldn't the Eurasian genes give them those thin noses as you so desperately claim it did to East Africans?

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
Look at the photo below. It's a photo of slaves brought over to the new world. Try and get a will smith or any of the other dudes' photo you posted, without having any european genetic input, out of that. As usual, afronuts ALWAYS LOSE.

-

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^Pay attention and answer some questions.....

1) Like I said before they all also have that kinky hair that you so despise and mention as being characteristic of a Negro, now aint it?

2) Remember the mummy Malhpre you claim to be negro because of his black kinky hair, does this mean kinky hair doesn't make you black now? [Wink] Lol you lose.

3) If they have so much Eurasian ancestry like you say shouldn't that have made their hair straighter as you try to claim about east Africans?

4) Why wouldnt the Eurasian genes effect African Americans hair like you so desperately claim it did to East Africans?

5) Why wouldn't the Eurasian genes give them those thin noses as you so desperately claim it did to East Africans?

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
quote:
Like I said before they all also have that kinky hair that you so despise and mention as being characteristic of a Negro, now aint it?
Some hair found on AA is wooly (due to european and non-negro genetic input in the bloodline), not kinky. So I fail to see your pt.

quote:

Remember the mummy Malhpre you claim to be negro because of his black kinky hair?

Provide the thread so I can see what was said sir. I do not recall having such a conversation with you.

quote:

If they have so much Eurasian ancestry like you say shouldn't that have made their hair straighter as you try to claim about east Africans?

Did I say "so much?" Please provide the actual quote so we can assess the context.

quote:

Why wouldnt the Eurasian genes effect African Americans hair like you so desperately claim it did to East Africans?

Look at Will Smith's hair. It's certainly NOT kinky. His hair is very close to wool.

quote:

Why wouldn't the Eurasian genes give them those thin noses as you so desperately claim it did to East Africans?

The photos you provided show an admixture that is many generations removed from the time of the foreign input. I fail to see your point sir.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Some hair found on AA is wooly (due to european and non-negro genetic input in the bloodline), not kinky. So I fail to see your pt.

Wooly hair is not kinky? Since when, and according to whom?

-

^^So he's not black huh?

quote:
quote:

Remember the mummy Malhpre you claim to be negro because of his black kinky hair?

Provide the thread so I can see what was said sir. I do not recall having such a conversation with you.
You have so many retarded threads I'm not going to sift through your nonsense especially when you know what I'm talking about.
 -

^^What kind of hair is that wooly or kinky?

quote:
quote:

Did I say "so much?" Please provide the actual quote so we can assess the context.
You said:

"My my my... look at all that european genetic contribution to those AA."

So now please answer the question....

If they have "all that" Eurasian ancestry like you say shouldn't that have made their hair straighter as you try to claim about east Africans?

quote:
quote:

Look at Will Smith's hair. It's certainly NOT kinky. His hair is very close to wool.
Huh? lol stop squirming...Wooly hair is African hair you dunce, what other kind of hair can succeed in sporting a tight hightop fade?
 -

quote:
quote:

The photos you provided show an admixture that is many generations removed from the time of the foreign input. I fail to see your point sir.
Lol many generations removed huh? So the non African genetic influence in East Africans isn't more ancient than in African Americans?

Lol you lose! East Africans non African admixture is well over 400 years old.

So now again, please answer the question...

Afronut Slayer
Member # 16637

Member Rated:
is wooly hair kinky hair?

kink⋅y  /ˈkɪŋki/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [king-kee] Show IPA
Use kinky in a Sentence
See web results for kinky
See images of kinky
–adjective, kink⋅i⋅er, kink⋅i⋅est. 1. full of kinks; closely twisted: a kinky wire.
2. (of hair) closely or tightly curled.

friz⋅zy  /ˈfrɪzi/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [friz-ee] Show IPA
Use frizzy in a Sentence
See web results for frizzy
See images of frizzy
–adjective, -zi⋅er, -zi⋅est. formed into small, tight curls, as hair; frizzed.

wool⋅ly  /ˈwʊli/ Show Spelled Pronunciation [wool-ee] Show IPA adjective, -li⋅er, -li⋅est, noun, plural -lies.
–adjective 1. consisting of wool: a woolly fleece.
2. resembling wool in texture or appearance: woolly hair.

Now sir, you've just been exposed to some of the different coarse hair textures... have you ever felt or seen "fleece?" (wool) Let me help you out -

-

Does that look like kinky hair?

Why is it said that AA or Afrikans have wooly hair? it is a misnomer. The term was actually first used for europeans with densely curled hair but later adopted to afrikans.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
His point is pointeless...what he and others are trying to do is eliminate the Blackman..can't do that...eliminate the color black from the man..then reduce the influence of the blacks from the rest of humankind.

But here is what one blackman had to say about his people.

quote:
For all the Negroes or Black moors are descendants of Cush,son of Ham,who was the son of Noah.But whatever difference there is between the Negroes and the TwanyMoors,it is a fact that they are all of the same ancestory
Leo Africanus,A Geographical
History of Africa,1600

War against Gildo
quote:
When tired of each noblest matron Gildo hands her over to the Moors. Married in Carthage city these Sidonian mothers needs must mate with barbarians. He thrusts upon me an Ethiopian as a son-in‑law, a Berber as a husband. The hideous half-breed child affrights its cradle.
LacusCurtius • Claudian emperor of Rome (365 – 408 AD)

Ssoo even before the Islamic era..during Roman times the "Moors" were being discribed as a black people and their pubic hairs were touching those of Eurasian females.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-  -  -

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Elbow from the sky^ ka-boom...I like the touch with Amhose looka like.. [Big Grin]
Chrome-Soul
Member # 16889

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chrome-Soul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I agree with Afronut Slayer! all these dam afrocentrics trying to claim everything as Black! East Africans, Egyptians, Obama, African Americans, When will the madness of Afrotopia end! [Big Grin]
Posts: 189 | From: Texas | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com