EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The ancient Persian "AFRO" (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The ancient Persian "AFRO"
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recovering Afrocentrist - Actually he is simply demonstrating his analytical Bankruptcy.

To use the PROVEN stupidness of Greek mythology to make a case for REAL people with a real and known HISTORY is silly enough. But to even use that silly mythical history improperly, leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

alTakruri quote: "As previously noted Elamites are blacks. Greeks
believed that Medes are partially black from
a Colchidian component. They believed Persians
to be partially black as per the myth of Perseus
and Andromeda. Apparently Persians recognized
some attachment to Aithiopians as evidenced by
their depositing their crown emblems under care
of Kush at a time they feared conquest in war."

The mythical Greek hero named Perseus (despite the similarity with the name Persia) has nothing to do with Persia. He is the mythical king of the Perseid dynasty in MYCENAE GREECE!!!!!

Afroidiot - It is clear that ALT has come under the control of your kind. Which is an abject lesson for the young, using that stuff will ruin your brain!!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I partly agree with you, regarding the use of mythos as an historical account. However, the reliefs he provided are blatantly not African Negro. Sorry buddy! The phenotype is not indicative of an Afro-Negro.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Recovering Afrocentrist - Actually he is simply demonstrating his analytical Bankruptcy.

To use the PROVEN stupidness of Greek mythology to make a case for REAL people with a real and known HISTORY is silly enough. But to even use that silly mythical history improperly, leaves me shaking my head in disbelief.

alTakruri quote: "As previously noted Elamites are blacks. Greeks
believed that Medes are partially black from
a Colchidian component. They believed Persians
to be partially black as per the myth of Perseus
and Andromeda. Apparently Persians recognized

The mythical Greek hero named Perseus (despite the similarity with the name Persia) has nothing to do with Persia. He is the mythical king of the Perseid dynasty in MYCENAE GREECE!!!!!

Afroidiot - It is clear that ALT has come under the control of your kind. Which is an abject lesson for the young, using that stuff will ruin your brain!!

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
The reason that I criticize you, is because you make silly, even juvenile statements like the example below:

In your statement below, you are CLEARLY saying that only Blacks with KINKY Hair, are REAL Blacks. Clearly, Whatever it is that you are smoking, needs to be stopped.

alTakruri QUOTE: "Anyway, the point I'm making about the Persians
and the Medes is that their hair was naturally
straight and/or slightly wavy not naturally
helixical (nappy/coily/kinky/woolly). If that
disturbs the need to make them blacks by those
who can find nothing lauditory in the blacks of
continental Africa, well, too too bad."

ADDENDUM:

When I hear something REALLY stupid, I immediately try to figure out what motivated it. Surely alTakruri must know that many EAST Africans have STRAIGHT and CURLY hair.

So is he, in his delirium, trying to re-start the old battles between WEST Africans and EAST Africans, as to which is the TRUE African??

That stuff makes you do crazy things!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.

Recovering Afrocentrist, as you keep referencing Negro this and Negro that and African Negro this and that, I asked this of you in another thread wherein you did not answer the question, so I will ask you again here:

quote:
What I actually would like to ask you, if I may: would you please post a current world map that indicates exactly where Negroland is located on the globe? I'm really curious as to where it can be found.
Africans are from Africa, Europeans are from Europe, Asians are from Asia, Indians from India, etc., so...please, enlighten me as to where, exactly, Negroland currently is located on an up-to-date world map and/or globe.

Thanks in advance. [Smile]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
There are Africans and there is the African Negro. If you go to north Africa, you will find plenty of non-Negroes who are African. The African Negro is found in the African sub-saharan region.

I'll see if I can drum-up a map and point to locations in Africa where you will find a predominantly Negro population.

quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
Greetings.

Recovering Afrocentrist, as you keep referencing Negro this and Negro that and African Negro this and that, I asked this of you in another thread wherein you did not answer the question, so I will ask you again here:

quote:
What I actually would like to ask you, if I may: would you please post a current world map that indicates exactly where Negroland is located on the globe? I'm really curious as to where it can be found.
Africans are from Africa, Europeans are from Europe, Asians are from Asia, Indians from India, etc., so...please, enlighten me as to where, exactly, Negroland currently is located on an up-to-date world map and/or globe.

htp

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
alTakruri's Previous post was filled with so much delusional nonsense that I didn't get to this foolishness.

quote:

alTakruri QUOTE"

Apparently Persians recognized

Here he is saying that the Persians sent their Crown Jewels to Nubia when the end seemed certain.

Problem is, the Nubians and Persians didn't get along, (Persia wanted to conquer Nubia).

Secondly there is this:

Most of the seemingly limitless array of gems in the Persian national collection, many of which lie un­mounted in trays, were collected by Nāder Shah (1148-­60/1736-47). As Nāder Ṭahmāsbqolī Afšār, a Turkman chieftain, he served the Safavid shah Ṭahmāsb II (1135-45/1722-32), helping to defend Persia against attacks by the Ottomans, Russians, and Afghans. In the process he amassed great riches, including the former Safavid crown jewels, which he recaptured from the Afghans.

RE: Recovering Afrocentrist response above:

TruthAndRights - Ha, Ha, Ha, Told you so;
Come-on, give in, curse the ignorant asshole out. You know you want to, come-on do it!

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afrocentrist:
There are Africans and there is the African Negro. If you go to north Africa, you will find plenty of non-Negroes who are African. The African Negro is found in the African sub-saharan region.

I'll see if I can drum-up a map and point to locations in Africa where you will find a predominantly Negro population.

quote:
Greetings.

quote:

htp

I'm sorry, but that is not what I asked you for, so I respectfully ask you not to waste your time looking for and posting something I did not ask for. What I asked you for is this:

...WOULD YOU PLEASE POST A CURRENT WORLD MAP THAT INDICATES EXACTLY WHERE NEGROLAND IS LOCATED ON THE GLOBE? I'm really curious as to where it can be found.....Africans are from Africa, Europeans are from Europe, Asians are from Asia, Indians from India, etc., so...PLEASE, ENLIGHTEN ME AS TO WHERE, EXACTLY, NEGROLAND CURRENTLY IS LOCATED ON AN UP-TO-DATE WORLD MAP AND/OR GLOBE.

Can you provide that? It's a simple YES and post it or a NO.

That is ALL I am asking of you; nothing more nor less. Is there something about this task that you find difficult?

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
alTakruri's Previous post was filled with so much delusional nonsense that I didn't get to this foolishness.

quote:

alTakruri QUOTE"

Apparently Persians recognized

Here he is saying that the Persians sent their Crown Jewels to Nubia when the end seemed certain.

Problem is, the Nubians and Persians didn't get along, (Persia wanted to conquer Nubia).

Secondly there is this:

Most of the seemingly limitless array of gems in the Persian national collection, many of which lie un­mounted in trays, were collected by Nāder Shah (1148-­60/1736-47). As Nāder Ṭahmāsbqolī Afšār, a Turkman chieftain, he served the Safavid shah Ṭahmāsb II (1135-45/1722-32), helping to defend Persia against attacks by the Ottomans, Russians, and Afghans. In the process he amassed great riches, including the former Safavid crown jewels, which he recaptured from the Afghans.

RE: Recovering Afrocentrist response above:

TruthAndRights - Ha, Ha, Ha, Told you so;
Come-on, give in, curse the ignorant asshole out. You know you want to, come-on do it!

Greetings.... [Smile] I must ask you, and please know that I mean no offense or disrespect, but your comment to me really makes me feel to ask (due to how it reads): how old are you? If you don't choose to give your age, that's cool; then how about age range? [Smile]

htp.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I never claimed or spoke of a "Negroland" so why are you ascribing that to me?

quote:
I'm sorry, but that is not what I asked you for, so I respectfully ask you not to waste your time looking for and posting something I did not ask for. What I asked you for is this:

...WOULD YOU PLEASE POST A CURRENT WORLD MAP THAT INDICATES EXACTLY WHERE NEGROLAND IS LOCATED ON THE GLOBE? I'm really curious as to where it can be found

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
I never claimed or spoke of a "Negroland" so why are you ascribing that to me?

quote:

...WOULD YOU PLEASE POST A CURRENT WORLD MAP THAT INDICATES EXACTLY WHERE NEGROLAND IS LOCATED ON THE GLOBE? I'm really curious as to where it can be found

I did not ascribe anything to you/did not say anything about you speaking of a Negroland. This is what I said to you:

quote:
Recovering Afrocentrist, as you keep referencing Negro this and Negro that and African Negro this and that....
As I said: Africans come from Africa, Europeans from Europe, Asians from Asia, Indians from India, etc.....so, Negro must come from Negroland, or someplace similarly named. Now, can or will you provide what I've asked for? Again, it's a simple YES and post it, or a NO. [Smile]

htp.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
TruthAndRights
Negroland is located in New Guinea...didn't you know that?? that's where Recovering Afrocentric..found them eating people,just ask him he'll tell ya!!.... [Big Grin]
 -  -

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
TruthAndRights
Negroland is located in New Guinea...didn't you know that?? that's where Recovering Afrocentric..found them eating people,just ask him he'll tell ya!!.... [Big Grin]
 -  -

According to that map you posted, there is NO Negroland located in New Guinea. Nothing named so on that map..... [Razz]

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Btw....looking at the map made me think of something: interesting how close the tip of Australia appears to be to Papua New Guinea... [Wink]

htp

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthandrights
quote:
According to that map you posted, there is NO Negroland located in New Guinea. Nothing named so on that map.....
Of course there is no such place or no such folks...but it was kind of an inside joke..Afrocentric went looking for African cannibals and ended up in New Guinea..funny as hell. [Big Grin]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
A lot of Northern Australians looked like Papuans..plus all those Black Asian pacific folks are really good sailors.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Truthandrights - Your interest in propriety seems to preclude logic. How do you suppose Australians GOT to Australia?
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Truthandrights
quote:
According to that map you posted, there is NO Negroland located in New Guinea. Nothing named so on that map.....
Of course there is no such place or no such folks...but it was kind of an inside joke..Afrocentric went looking for African cannibals and ended up in New Guinea..funny as hell. [Big Grin]
Yes, I know this.... [Wink] [Big Grin]

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Truthandrights - Your interest in propriety seems to preclude logic. How do you suppose Australians GOT to Australia?

***sigh*** I am not an idiot [Roll Eyes] and it doesn't take a rocket scientist, lol

It was interesting to me to actually see the close proximity of the two on the map...

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
A lot of Northern Australians looked like Papuans..plus all those Black Asian pacific folks are really good sailors.

Yes, some folks don't real-eyes just how long Black People/Africans have been sailing the seas/oceans and just how far they got...to include the Americas....

THEY CAME BEFORE COLUMBUS by Dr. Ivan Van Sertima is a good book to have on one's shelf...

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/america.html

excerpt from link:

quote:
Native legends of the Americas abound with the exploits of early Black people. In the Southwest Indian story of the Emergence, a story that is as important in the region as the Book of Genesis is to Christians, the First World is called the Black World!

During his third voyage, Columbus recorded that when he reached Haiti the resident population informed him that Black men from the south and southeast had preceded him to the island. In 1513, Balboa found a colony of Black men on his arrival in Darien, Panama. All of these facts, buttressed by skeletons and sculptures, make it clear that African people had a profound presence and influence in pre-Columbian America

[Smile]

htp

Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

-

-

-

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Clyde Winters   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Classical writers said the Elamites were Kushites.

I believe the Kushites introduced Eb3 to Eurasia. Luis, et. al argue that the presence of Egyptian lineage (E3b1-M78)(c.7.8kya) is consistent with northbound migrations of this haplotype - thru the levant - reflected in M78 males as far north as Turkey (c.4.8kya) .In Asia the Kushites were called Kushiya.

The date 4.8ky is very interesting. It is around this time that we find the rise of a number of Kushite tribes in the region: the Kassites, the Kaska and the Hattian tribes in Anatolia. It was probably these Kushite tribes that introduced the second wave of Eb3b1-M78 lineages into Turkey.

For example, the Elamites called themselves KHATAM, and their capital Susa:KUSSI. In addition, the Kassites, who occupied the central part of the Zagros mountains were called KASHSHU. The Kushana, formerly occupied Chinese Turkistan (Xinjiang) and the Gansu province of China.

The Kushites in Asia, as in Africa were known for their skill as bowmen :Steu , the name of the people of Ta-Seti.

The decipherer of the cuneiform writing of Mesopotamia, Rawlingson, said Puntites and Kushites were established in Asia. He found mention of Kushiya and Puntiya in the inscriptions of Darius. He also made it clear that the name Kush was also applied to southern Persia, India, Elam, Arabia, and Colchis (a part of southern Russia/Turkistan) in ancient times.

The Armenians made it clear that the ancients called Persia, Media,Elam Aria, and the entire area between the Tigris and Indus rivers Kush. Bardesones, writing in his Book of the Laws of Countries, in the 2nd Century said that the "Bactrians who we called Qushani (or Kushans)".

The Armenians, called the earlier Parthian: Kushan and acknowledged their connection with them. Homer, Herodotus, and the Roman scholar Strabo called southern Persia AETHIOPIA. The Greeks and Romans called the country east of Kerma: Kusan.

quote:
Pulling a theory out-of-the-air without the slightest logical basis, is indeed reason for criticism.

Curling the hair, you say it is a style thing.

-

Oh look, even the soldiers have it, how democratic!

-

Oh look, they even did it to the Babylonians too!

-

This is getting crazy, they did it to the Anatolians too!

-

Wait, Wait, whats going on here, how come the Scythians didn't get THEIR hair CURLED????

-

Scythia - An area in Eurasia whose location and extent varied over time. Scythians at various times inhabited: the Caucasus area, including Azerbaijan, Georgia - The central Asian steppes: Uzbekistan, Turkmenistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan.

There it is again, whats going on here, how come the Saka didn't get THEIR hair CURLED????

-

Maka or Saka - People of Arian stock who lived in what is now Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Tajikistan, Afghanistan, Pakistan and parts of Iran, Ukraine, and Altay Mountains and Siberia in Russia. They are considered to be a branch of Scythians by most scholars. Saka is the usual Persian term, while Scythian is a Greek term.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

By golly, I'm beginning to think that ALT is full of pooh pooh, it appears that the Persians used curly hair to depict people WITH curly hair i.e Black people, and straight hair to depict people WITH straight hair, MOSTLY Whites.

Oh, oh, What does this mean?

-

Ionia was a strip of coastal land located on the west central coast of Anatolia. The name Ionia first appears after the collapse of the original kingdoms in Greece, as a result of the Dorian invasion. This invasion caused original people refugees to migrated eastward across the Aegean to Anatolia about 1000–900 BC.

Oh, oh, here it is again, What does this mean?

-

Posts: 13012 | From: Chicago | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
The original Proto- Saharan tribes of Central Asia were known as the Kushana, Yuehshih, Mandaga (Manda > Mande), and Kasu. The four kingdoms of Saka were the Maga (Manga), Masaka, Mansa and Mandaga (Manda). The term Saka, now used to describe a late Indo-European group that conquered Central Asia formerly was used to refer to the Kushites/Proto-Saharans of ancient Central Asia. The name Maga, reminds us of the Magians or Maka, of the Persian inscriptions who lived in Media.

The ancient Sumerian name for Medea ,was Mada. One of the six tribes of Mada,was the "Mages" or "Magu" in Persian. The name Mage signified "the great,the High". Herodotus, claimed the the Medes came from Athens. This would support a Mande origin.

-

Mede

Many cities of eastern Greece were early settled by the Manding
speakers who presently live in West Africa. Moreover, in the Manding
languages "Maga" means 'great". Moreover, the name of the King of the
Soninke (Manding) speaking empire of Ghana (300 BC to AD 1100) was called Manda.

The Magians or Medians, were probably descendants of the Manding tribes which also included the Garamantes of European and Libyan fame, and in Asia under the name of Mandaga/Medians. This view is supported by linguistic, historical and cultural data.

-

Mede taking horses to Sargon

The language of the Medes, like Elamite is genetically related to the Manding languages. In addition the term Mandaga agrees with the title of the Manding tribes: for example, Manda agrees with Mande, the name of major group of Africans, who along with the Dravidians settled many parts of Asia.

Further confirmation of the Mande origin of the Medes is haplogroup E3b. It is interesting to note that E3b is found in this area. The Manding speakers carry the E3b haplogroup.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
I did not ascribe anything to you/did not say anything about you speaking of a Negroland. This is what I said to you:

Recovering Afrocentrist, as you keep referencing Negro this and Negro that and African Negro this and that....

Where do I mention a "Negroland" in any of my correspondence to you? Please point to exactly where I mention it, otherwise I will conclude that that was a failed attempt on your part to create a strawman to use against me.

quote:
As I said: Africans come from Africa, Europeans from Europe, Asians from Asia, Indians from India, etc.....so
I agree.

quote:

Negro must come from Negroland, or someplace similarly named.

Sir, I do not divide the continent of Africa. There are many Africans. Some are of the Negro stock and some are not. What is it about that you do not understand?

quote:

Now, can or will you provide what I've asked for? Again, it's a simple YES and post it, or a NO. [Smile]

Take your weak strawman tactic somewhere else. I don't play those silly games. You did not concoct the term "Negroland." It actually exists and has a history: Negroland demarkation. That's why I am accusing you of resorting to strawman tactics. If I never mentioned it, why are you bringing it up?

Now if you want, I can put up a map of Africa and point out where you will find a predominant African Negro population.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just because I will refuse to further respond due
to your use smartass ranting doesn't mean you have
anything up on me.

And anyone's been here over a day can easily see the
strawmen you're building up which I'll not dignify
by showing with past posts my position on the bullshit
you failingly try to pin on my door.

None of this hides the fact of your hatred and shame
of continental Africa and why you never have anything
but negativity to offer for continental African peoples,
especially their phenotypes and civilizations.

USing every dirty debate trick in the book just
shows you are unable to defend your position by
use of academic reasoning in courteous conversation.

quote:
The reason that I criticize you, is because you make silly, even juvenile statements like the example below:

In your statement below, you are CLEARLY saying that only Blacks with KINKY Hair, are REAL Blacks. Clearly, Whatever it is that you are smoking, needs to be stopped.

Anyway, the point I'm making about the Persians
and the Medes is that their hair was naturally
straight and/or slightly wavy not naturally
helixical (nappy/coily/kinky/woolly). If that
disturbs the need to make them blacks by those
who can find nothing lauditory in the blacks of
continental Africa, well, too too bad.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't need you to come behind anything I have said.
My writings here these past five years are anything
but Afro-eccentric or Afro-ethnocentric. Africana
studies is and will remain distinct from Afro-eccentric
Black ethnocentricism.

You however are in much need of a bath to remove
the filth and stench from the racial hatred that
makes you a Eurocentric.

Your lead post to this thread was utterly foolish
and didn't even depict the bushy hair Persians in
fact depicted themselves as wearing both on their
monuments and in their statuary.

quote:
Finally you are applying some criticial thought and deductive reasoning instead of parroting the Afrocentric-nonsense. I'm kina shocked to say the least. I believe the process of divesting yourself of the Afrocentric lies has begun. Kudos!

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Where do I mention a "Negroland" in any of my correspondence to you? Please point to exactly where I mention it, otherwise I will conclude that that was a failed attempt on your part to create a strawman to use against me.

quote:
As I said: Africans come from Africa, Europeans from Europe, Asians from Asia, Indians from India, etc.....so
I agree.

quote:

Sir, I do not divide the continent of Africa. There are many Africans. Some are of the Negro stock and some are not. What is it about that you do not understand?

quote:

Now, can or will you provide what I've asked for? Again, it's a simple YES and post it, or a NO. [Smile]

Take your weak strawman tactic somewhere else. I don't play those silly games. You did not concoct the term "Negroland." It actually exists and has a history: Negroland demarkation. That's why I am accusing you of resorting to strawman tactics. If I never mentioned it, why are you bringing it up?

Now if you want, I can put up a map of Africa and point out where you will find a predominant African Negro population.

1. "Where do I mention a "Negroland" in any of my correspondence to you? Please point to exactly where I mention it..."
You said to me, "I never claimed or spoke of a "Negroland" so why are you ascribing that to me?" THAT would be where it was mentioned to me, in response to what I initially asked you.

2. "Sir..." I am not a "Sir" as I am not a man. You ASSUmed that I am a man; are you aware of how the word ASSUME breaks down? [Big Grin] As a matter of fact, I made it oh so clear in another post that I am a wombman (and yes, I am quite aware of how I have spelled it, it is intentional).

3. From just what I have read thus far, you are the one with "understanding" as I have plenty of "overstanding" that Africa is comprised of many African cultures/societies, etc. I also overstand that there is no such a thing, in REALity, as a "NEGRO" as "negro" is a word that means 'black' and 'black' is an adjective that describes a person, place or thing. [Wink]

4. Not a game. LIKE I SAID: If you are going to fling around the word "Negro" like one actually does exist outside of racist categories/ideologies, then a Negro must come from a place called Negroland or someplace similarly named; and if this people and this place exists in REALity, I would like to know where.

5. Where on this forum did I ever state, or even imply, that I came up with the term "Negroland" [Roll Eyes] And when reasoning with me, posting Wickipedia links will get you nowhere: I won't go to it and read a thing it says....if you wonder why, read my post called "Research" as your answer will be there. That being said, I respectfully ask that you come with something better and more credible than a wickipedia cite. If it is your position that Negroland is REAL AND EXISTS, please show me a CURRENT WORLD MAP from a CREDIBLE OBJECTIVE SITE that CLEARLY AND DISTINCTLY shows a country and/or region called "Negroland." IF you can, please post it and this discussion between us is done; if you cannot, then please just STFU and this discussion between us is done.

6. "If I never mentioned it, why are you bringing it up?" Told you once; then it was asked and answered once; it's now been asked twice and I will not tell you three times. Reading comprehension is important; respectfully, maybe if you re-read what I said, you will get it. [Wink]

7. And no, Negroland does not actually, in REALity, exist. As I am sure not just a few here KNOW, it is just another racist, European invention. [Razz]

I have been nothing short of respectful to you when addressing you, and I expect the same respect in return- nothing more and nothing less. [Smile] Don't push it, please.

htp.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
There is no such thing as a "Negro?" Uh Yes there is. The term exists. Go look it up in a dictionary.

Listen, am I wasting my time with you? I asked you to show me where I mention "Negroland" in any of my writings and you haven't (yet). I think I will conclude that you are employing strawman tactics in your arguments.

Oh yea, what is with the "Overstanding" buzzword? Only former members of that defunct sex-cult, I think they were called the "Newubians," who use it in the context that you do. Their leader is a convicted serial child molestor doing like 150 yrs in a maximum prison facility.

Are you one of them?

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
I agree.

quote:

quote:

1. "Where do I mention a "Negroland" in any of my correspondence to you? Please point to exactly where I mention it..."
You said to me, "I never claimed or spoke of a "Negroland" so why are you ascribing that to me?" THAT would be where it was mentioned to me, in response to what I initially asked you.

2. "Sir..." I am not a "Sir" as I am not a man. You ASSUmed that I am a man; are you aware of how the word ASSUME breaks down? [Big Grin] As a matter of fact, I made it oh so clear in another post that I am a wombman (and yes, I am quite aware of how I have spelled it, it is intentional).

3. From just what I have read thus far, you are the one with "understanding" as I have plenty of "overstanding" that Africa is comprised of many African cultures/societies, etc. I also overstand that there is no such a thing, in REALity, as a "NEGRO" as "negro" is a word that means 'black' and 'black' is an adjective that describes a person, place or thing. [Wink]

4. Not a game. LIKE I SAID: If you are going to fling around the word "Negro" like one actually does exist outside of racist categories/ideologies, then a Negro must come from a place called Negroland or someplace similarly named; and if this people and this place exists in REALity, I would like to know where.

5. Where on this forum did I ever state, or even imply, that I came up with the term "Negroland" [Roll Eyes] And when reasoning with me, posting Wickipedia links will get you nowhere: I won't go to it and read a thing it says....if you wonder why, read my post called "Research" as your answer will be there. That being said, I respectfully ask that you come with something better and more credible than a wickipedia cite. If it is your position that Negroland is REAL AND EXISTS, please show me a CURRENT WORLD MAP from a CREDIBLE OBJECTIVE SITE that CLEARLY AND DISTINCTLY shows a country and/or region called "Negroland." IF you can, please post it and this discussion between us is done; if you cannot, then please just STFU and this discussion between us is done.

6. "If I never mentioned it, why are you bringing it up?" Told you once; then it was asked and answered once; it's now been asked twice and I will not tell you three times. Reading comprehension is important; respectfully, maybe if you re-read what I said, you will get it. [Wink]

7. And no, Negroland does not actually, in REALity, exist. As I am sure not just a few here KNOW, it is just another racist, European invention. [Razz]

I have been nothing short of respectful to you when addressing you, and I expect the same respect in return- nothing more and nothing less. [Smile] Don't push it, please.

htp.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Are you kidding me? The photo I provided illustrates what a persian-fro looks like.

quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
Black ethnocentricism.

makes you a Eurocentric.

quote:
Finally you are applying some criticial thought and deductive reasoning instead of parroting the Afrocentric-nonsense. I'm kina shocked to say the least. I believe the process of divesting yourself of the Afrocentric lies has begun. Kudos!

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
There is no such thing as a "Negro?" Uh Yes there is. The term exists. Go look it up in a dictionary.

Listen, am I wasting my time with you? I asked you to show me where I mention "Negroland" in any of my writings and you haven't (yet). I think I will conclude that you are employing strawman tactics in your arguments.

Oh yea, what is with the "Overstanding" buzzword? Only former members of that defunct sex-cult, I think they were called the "Newubians," who use it in the context that you do. Their leader is a convicted serial child molestor doing like 150 yrs in a maximum prison facility.

Are you one of them?

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
I agree.

quote:

quote:

htp.

1. Yes, it is a term. In REALity, a Negro does not exist.

2. Actually, it is apparent that I am the one wasting my time with YOU. I have addressed your question to me regarding my bringing up "Negroland" more than once, the problem apparently is your reading comprehension.

3. I will not laugh at your ignorance, because it's not polite to do so, and is disrespectful but...lol..."overstanding" is a RASTA term/usage as well as used by many Conscious People, and that is how I am familiar with it...I don't know anything about that cult you referred to other than what I have seen posted on MBs here and there- you apparently know more about it than I do...I also do not personally know, and as far as I know I have not interacted with, any of its members or former members...so that should answer your question: am I a former member? NO. Further, if the man is a convicted serial child molester, he should be tossed in a vat of lighter fluid with all the other pedophiles and a lit match tossed in.....

Anyway, I don't have time for and will not waste my energy on, going back and forth round and round over and over and over again with the same person about the same thing. This topic of reasoning is done between us. That being said: you're dismissed dear. [Smile]

Fulljoy the rest of your day.

htp

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Sir,

You were the one who brought up the term "Negroland," which made no sense since I never spoke on it. That implies to me you attempted to use a strawman tactic. You got called on it. Case close on that. Let's keep it moving.

As far as the "Newubian" sex-cult, I only asked you if you were a member. I did not accuse you of being one. There is a difference between a question and a statement (take your time when you are reading). I have had run-ins with some of its members and they frequently use the buzzword "overstand," not to mention their wacky cosmogony on how the world began.

Anyhow, thank you for educating me on the fact that Rastafarians also use it.

quote:
1. Yes, it is a term. In REALity, a Negro does not exist.

2. Actually, it is apparent that I am the one wasting my time with YOU. I have addressed your question to me regarding my bringing up "Negroland" more than once, the problem apparently is your reading comprehension.

3. I will not laugh at your ignorance, because it's not polite to do so, and is disrespectful but...lol..."overstanding" is a RASTA term/usage as well as used by some Conscious Black People, and that is how I am familiar with it...I don't know anything about that cult you referred to other than what I have seen posted on MBs here and there- you apparently know more about it than I do...I also do not personally know, and as far as I know I have not interacted with, any of its members or former members...so that should answer your question: am I a former member? NO. Further, if the man is a convicted serial child molester, he should be tossed in a vat of lighter fluid with all the other pedophiles and a lit match tossed in.....

Anyway, I don't have time for and will not waste my energy on, going back and forth round and round over and over and over again with the same person about the same thing. This topic of reasoning is done between us. That being said: you're dismissed dear. [Smile]

Fulljoy the rest of your day.

htp

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Look we all know where the term Negroe came from ethymologically..Niger,like of the Niger river etc..no different from say Nilots or Nilo-Saharans..of the Nile and the Sahara,a certain look or phenotype has notthing to do with it as people of all kinds of builds and faces lives on the Nile,the Niger,and the Sahara..review Kings picture thread please,
Some famous Nigers in history
Clitus niger..Alexander's top general and king of Bactria

Simeon Niger..who helped bear the cross for Jesus
earler church father??

Lucius Pescennius Niger (c.140-194): Roman general, emperor for a short while in 193-194

Now it does not mean that most of the above had to look phenotypically Black...but their names suggest such a connection through ancestry.

Was Pescennius Niger a Black Roman Emperor?
Was Pescennius Niger a Black Roman Emperor? An interesting question but unfortunately there is no definitive answer. There was a prophesy that a "black man" would seize the throne and meet his end by violence. Pescennius Niger is described as a "black man" in some translations of Roman history. The name "Niger" means "black", contrasting him with one of his rivals for the Roman throne, Claudius Albinus, whose name means "white". Got beaten by an African called Septimius Servus.
www.livius.org/pen-pg/pescennius/niger.html

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Africana
Black ethnocentricism.

Wow, a black Jew adherent who supports a JEWISH state and a white Serphadi Rabbi who calls for ethnic cleaning of Palestinians decrying ethnocentrism! HYPOCRITE!

Africana studies = negro Jew lovers and pseudo scholars.

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
Africana
Black ethnocentricism.

Wow, a black Jew adherent who supports a JEWISH state and a white Serphadi Rabbi who calls for ethnic cleaning of Palestinians decrying ethnocentrism! HYPOCRITE!

Africana studies = negro Jew lovers and pseudo scholars.

-

AlTakruri actually supports a Jewish state? Considering most Jews within Israel are far from holy, I don't even think such a position is valid. If anything, there should be a Palestinian (or even Muslim) state before such an illegal entity.

As for the Black American-Jewish relations, it does point out something noticeable amongst white Jews. That is, when European Jews migrated into the West, they choose to assimilate and enter whiteness. That group became more racist than the racists themselves and were able to attain social position when they became "white". That history of assimilation involved one where they played a huge role in directly oppressing Blacks.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
quote:
You'll have to do better than bait and switch.
That only works on those inattentive to detail
and particulars. Masha'i aren't Persians. Sabaeans
aren't Persians. Afars aren't Persians. Elamites
aren't Persians.

Presenting images of Elamites doesn't magically
turn Persian Darius into one. Same for the other
example of Medes I gave. In fact it just lends
support to my imitation-in-admiration speculation.

The Persians spoke Old Persian which was Elamite. So why can't they be called Elamites?

The people ruling Iran today are not Persians. They do not speak the Persian languages.

What? The term "Persian" doesn't really have an Iranian context. The term has a Greek origin and is a political construct. I doubt the ancients knew, never mind acknowledge, mainstream linguistics.

Farsi, however, is an Iranian tongue, as is the earlier Elamite language. Both are not the same and old "Persian" (whatever that means) would probably be Avestan. That language is heavily related to Sanskrit and I don't remember seeing many Iranians suggesting that Elamite tongue represents a closer, sister tongue. No one even knows whether the tongue belongs to an existing family (Dravidian is highest on the list) or forms an isolated tongue.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Greetings.

Recovering A, I think you really need to work on your reading comprehension, ONE of a couple reasons being because I could not have said this any more clear than I already have; I've said this once already:

quote:
"Sir..." I am not a "Sir" as I am not a man. You ASSUmed that I am a man; are you aware of how the word ASSUME breaks down? As a matter of fact, I made it oh so clear in another post that I am a wombman (and yes, I am quite aware of how I have spelled it, it is intentional).

Did you get it that time? [Razz]

Nuff said because as I said: you're dismissed.

htp

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Black ethnocentricism.

makes you a Eurocentric.

Indeed. We all know Persians are not identical to Africans (the bogus strawman being built bythose allegedly "recovering") but at any rate early Persians looked like Africans according to documented mainstream scholarship.

-

http://www.geocities.ws/nilevalleypeoples/quotes.htm

quote:
"Distance analysis and factor analysis, based on Q-mode correlation coefficients, were applied to 23 craniofacial measurements in 1,802 recent and prehistoric crania from major geographical areas of the Old World. The major findings are as follows: 1) Australians show closer similarities to African populations than to Melanesians. 2) Recent Europeans align with East Asians, and early West Asians resemble Africans. 3) The Asian population complex with regional difference between northern and southern members is manifest. 4) Clinal variations of craniofacial features can be detected in the Afro-European region on the one hand, and Australasian and East Asian region on the other hand. 5) The craniofacial variations of major geographical groups are not necessarily consistent with their geographical distribution pattern. This may be a sign that the evolutionary divergence in craniofacial shape among recent populations of different geographical areas is of a highly limited degree. Taking all of these into account, a single origin for anatomically modern humans is the most parsimonious interpretation of the craniofacial variations presented in this study."

(Hanihara T. Comparison of craniofacial features of major human groups. Am J Phys Anthropol. 1996 Mar;99(3):389-412.)

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Good post zarahan, if alTakruri is not indisposed, and can still read, he might be interested in this.

I wonder if that nonsense he was trying to push, might have something to do with denying the Hebrews as Black people.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
You'll have to do better than bait and switch.
That only works on those inattentive to detail
and particulars. Masha'i aren't Persians. Sabaeans
aren't Persians. Afars aren't Persians. Elamites
aren't Persians.

Presenting images of Elamites doesn't magically
turn Persian Darius into one. Same for the other
example of Medes I gave. In fact it just lends
support to my imitation-in-admiration speculation.

I personally know a few straight to very slightly
wavy haired individuals who got 'Fros in the 70s.

One was my Saudi roommate who came to me asking,
"How do I get my hair like yours?" Now this was
a far cry from the usual Saudi who'll taunt with,
"You can't change your hair." By change they mean
to part the hair with a comb.

I had my roommate shampoo with beer and eggs, real
cans of beer and real cartons of eggs. Within a
month he was sporting a bushy Afro. After attaining
to his degree and before returning to Riyadh he let
his hair go back to its original and natural straight
texture.

Now how in hell can you tell me what I witnessed
couldn't have happened without applying a perm.
But that's beside the point because curling irons
and thus "permanent waves/curls" are nothing new
in history.

Hair texture is determined by shape in cross section
of a hair. Helix hair is compressed oval and grows
up and out in defiance of gravity. Straight hair is
round and flops down weighted by gravity.

I can tell similar stories for Latinos, Germans, Iranis,
etc.

I have nothing at stake in the "Persian Afro." I
couldn't give a damn if their hair was nappier than
a racoon's ass or straighter than a sow's pussy.

Like I said I used to think they had natural naps but
after the experience of viewing busts from the perspective
of directly
above the crowned head I now stand by the ends of the
hair being curled by artifice.

-  -

I don't need to make every people in the East into
a black people. There are plenty of indigenous black
Easterners with and without bushy hair. I don't have
to invent them where they don't exist.

Persians curled their hair in imitation and admiration
of the Elamites perfectly as possible copying the
style
from the Immortals in their employ. That's my opinion
which I can present without the need to ridicule those
who don't share my opinion.

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
The below photo is of an Elamite who are the pre-Persian inhabitants of Susiana in Iran. Just as the Achamenid Daae, Derbikes are the pre-Scythian inhabitants of Susiana Iran and Central Asia.

-
Elamite of Susa

Below - Modern man still living on ancient Elamite site

-
Hair not by Artifice

People that wore their hair in Afros back in the '70s wore it because they could. The blowdryer can do wonders for European people with frizzy hair. No amount teasing is going to turn a regular European hairdo into an AFro unless it is permed. Most people Jewish, Spanish, Italian who had afros in the 70s whether we like it or not didn't need to perm their hair!

No need to berate me and then put pictures of people whose hair reflect their African anestry in your posting. The later Scythians are often confused with the early Daae, Amardians and Achaemenids whose ancestors belonged to an earlier culture.

And getting angry is not going to change the fact that the early Persians believed that many of their hero ancestors like Fairuz, Sauda, Rudabeh and Rustaman and Dahhak had Arabian ancestors to name just a few.

Fairuz to which is related the name of Persia is supposed to come from the Arabian name Faras or Pharis early Arabian ancestor of the Banu Taghlib tribe of Farasan in the Dawasir (Yemama) region of southern Arabia and the Farasan Isles near Eritrea.

I never said the Afar and Mash'ai were Persians but they obviously looked like them didn't they? LOL. Including their hair.

As I have said previously Elamites and Persians were two different peoples as were later ScythoPersian (Sassanids) and and half Scythic Parthians. There has been a change of the guard just as stated in later Persian legends (like the Bundehisn) where the black descendants of Azh-Dahak (Dahae or Daae, Achaemenids, etc) were taken over by non-black people and "pushed back into the sea".

It should be natural that black or dark brown Daae with ancestors coming from ancient Arabia should have black hair.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Zarahan - do you happen to have the entire article of Hanihara's to post somewhere.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
dana marniche - You have made many claims as to the ancestry of the Persians. They are all contrary to conventional history - although admittedly no one knows for sure where they came from. Do you have anything to substantiate your claims?
Clyde Winters
Member # 10129

Rate Member
quote:
dana marniche - You have made many claims as to the ancestry of the Persians. They are all contrary to conventional history - although admittedly no one knows for sure where they came from. Do you have anything to substantiate your claims?

I would like to see this evidence also.

alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
The most parsiminous answer for the root of the
imperial Achaemenid Persians is the Parsua nation
first occuppying the environs of Lake Urmya before
slowly and steadily trickling south into Khuzistan
there to set up the Parsumash kingdom before their
royalty later continued southward establishing the
Pasargadae close to the Anzan and Shushan domains
of the Elamites, or so it seems.

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
No need to berate me and then put pictures of people whose hair reflect their African anestry in your posting.

Dana, you don't seem to understand. Great Jew is the best most intelligent most knowledgeable person. He can talk down to whomever he pleases.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
My response to Dana was merely "reply in kind."
Q: Who are my teachers? A: All of them. Meaning
I learn from anybody and everybody. The more I
learn the less I realize I know. Every member of
this forum knows something that I don't know.

Nonetheless confidence struts inside of me.
Ego trips? Yeah, I take them frequently.
It's best to appease me.
Because me with my pure caramel colour, I'm a deity.
So call me the educator.
You're going to need me sooner or later.
Whew!!! Whew!!! Whew!!!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Typical pompous egotism. Your fellow Jew Buber would not be proud, oh Great Jew teacher.
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Clyde Winters:
[QB] The original Proto- Saharan tribes of Central Asia were known as the Kushana, Yuehshih, Mandaga (Manda > Mande), and Kasu. The four kingdoms of Saka were the Maga (Manga), Masaka, Mansa and Mandaga (Manda). The term Saka, now used to describe a late Indo-European group that conquered Central Asia formerly was used to refer to the Kushites/Proto-Saharans of ancient Central Asia. The name Maga, reminds us of the Magians or Maka, of the Persian inscriptions who lived in Media.

The ancient Sumerian name for Medea ,was Mada. One of the six tribes of Mada,was the "Mages" or "Magu" in Persian. The name Mage signified "the great,the High". Herodotus, claimed the the Medes came from Athens. This would support a Mande origin.

-

Mede

Wow! why is it that this kind of photo is being shown for the 2nd time in human history in public.

And from what I understand in Ethiopian even today "Magi" is a word for priest. At least that is what Bernal wrote.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
dana marniche - Just curious.
You seem particularly impressed with the above carving posted by Clyde. Though it is a fine piece of work, I fail to see how it is fundamentally different from the others. Can you say why you feel that it is, and why you give particular credence to this one?

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:

These claims are based on what I know of the physical anthropology and archeology of Indic Iranians aside from the mythology of the early Persians themselves and their apparent connection with the Dahae or Daasas of early India. This is also based on what has been found about early Maitanni and the earliest known evidence of the so called indic Iranian 'Maitanni inscriptions.

It is based on tradition of the Persians themselves. It is well known that the earliest Medes and Persians named themselves and claimed descent from Dahak and other Arabians that were evidently living in the Hyksos era.

This is the reason the Greeks refered to the Phoenicians, Ethiopians and Persians as "Cephenians". I just recently read that Cepheus (Apachnus) and Epaphus (Apophis II) according to certain Greeks were associated with the so called "shepherd kings" of Manetho and other writers. The Hyksso origins also explains why the Greeks could make Priam and Memnon relatives of the heroes of Troy. Why Perseus marries Andromeda daughter of Cepheus and Cassiopeia "king and queen of Ethiopia" and why Medes claim descent from Medea who is made black in Greek renditions.

More importantly I had discovered some time ago that archeologists like Asko Parpola and others had linked the names of such the Persian tribes mentioned by Herodotus as the Daae or Dahae, Derbikes or Dropicans, Karmani, Amardians from which came the Achaemenids to the Daasyas mentioned in Indo Aryan epics(or what I prefer to call Scytho Iranian) writings. The former are thought to have originated in the Namazgha IV or tripura building Bronze Age culture of Greater Iran and Central Asia.

These people had a link to the Bronze Age Syro-Anatolian area where it appears earlier according to these archeological specialists and built triple fortresses or tripura. Interestingly the earliest dynasties for the Medes appear to correlate with the late dynasty of the Maitanni kings which lends credence to the view the chronology of the Bronze Age Middle is in chaos and in dire need of revision. But that's a whole nother book others are trying to write.

In any case I had left open the possiblity that many of the early Mitanni deities also found among the early Hindu or Indic dieties, i.e. Suraya, Intauruta or Indra, Nahar, the Maruts, etc were in fact early semitic i.e. Afro-Arabian dieties. There were just too many similarities in etymology and cosmoastronomical significance of the names. I then began to notice that almost all so called "Aryan" deities and in fact Greek "Gods" were nothing but "semitic" or deified "Ethiopic" chiefs including names of Hyksos rulers and south Arabian rulers. this is why their are so many links between Indic-Aryan and Greek myth. The mythos of 50 Danavas and 50 Danaids, Adityas, or Daityas and Titans, etc.

We also remember that the some of the Greeks assessment of the names of their Gods was that they came from "the Ethiopians" - that is to say, the "Cephenians".

As for the physical anthropology the earliest Namazgha cultures are as usual associated with black or "dolichocephalic" negroid and hamitic skeletal type in slighty modified to unmodified form which were categorized under the typical code names of "Eurafrican", ultradolichocephalic Mediterranean, "southern Mediterranean", etc.

These African-affiliated populations in Iran were of course, later overtaken by and to some extent merged with non black groups, in the case of Iran the transfer began almost with the end of the Achamenid period when "Scythians" are supposed to have invaded with the Daae or Dahan Scyth.
It is on ANE that I first heard that in the late Persian text of the (Scythic) Bundahesn the "black" followers of Dahakk are said to have been pushed back into the sea and were evidently referred to as Zanj a name which was retained among the "gypsies" (people of Makran) til a late period. In fact the Meds and Jats were likely among the descendants of these people.

That is why there is a change from dark brown people with Ethiopic or south Arabian appearance (slightly modified of course) to longer haired and the more broader-headed Eurasiatic and European- looking people by the Parthian and Sassanid periods. And finally these people moved into India in large numbers settling among the original black Zotti or Jats and Meds or Meids, ("sons of Ham" in the 11th c. Persian text Mujmal al Tawarikh) in Rajastan and other places along the Indus. Til this day there is conflict between the so called black and white Jats. You can tell that from just looking at Jat blogs on the internet.

Everything that I have recently viewed from early writers also confirms my belief of 20 years ago, which are those of the most ancient Persians, that their ancestors came from ancient Arabia from the Daae or Arabian Ad Da'a as the tribe and groups under the south Arabian rulers such as Sauda bin Akk (Sudabeh) was called in Arabia.

This is why I keep harping on the Hyksos- Arabian genealogy and the book ,The Bible Came from Arabia. The Hyksos were the people who if understood as the Amelekites or Meluchha they are resolves many enigmas regarding ancient reference to Ethiopians as colonizers of the Aegean, Mediterranean, North African coasts, and it explains why as stated in the Children of the Sun an early Persian king refers to the bow using Ethiopians as kinsmen.

It also in part explains why the Greeks speak of waves of "Ethiopians" coming forth with the leader Dionysus (Yahwe-Nissa) or the God of Nysa (Osiris).

It explains why the early myths of Persia claim that Az-Dahhak, Feridun, Saudabeh, Rudabeh, Afrasiab, Kayan, Sievash (Seva), Kay Kawa, Kay Ka'ush (Kavi Usana),Rustam, Pharis, and others were from the land of Hamavaran (acknowledged to be Himyar) or had ancestors from there and why deities like Sesha, Ahriman, Salma and Anahita correspond to the "Canaanite" Sheshi, Ahiman, Talmai and Anah came.

Dahak, Ahi or Azhiman and the Da'a tribe were well known Arabian genealogy and mythology. (These names signify the serpent in form another.) Daa the name of a tribe and leader who was in fact in one tradition the son of Hamdan south Arabian ruler. While Central Asian Arabs like Tabari claimed Dahak was by tradition brother of Akk and founder of many Central Arabian tribes some of whom still look just like the early Persians.

Salibi suggested that the Maitani and Naharain written of in the Egyptian (Amarna)texts were in fact the laces called Mathani and Nahar in western Arabia and these names were transferred to the Syrian region by the people who settled there.

The claim is contrary to conventional history but so are is the idea that the early semitic people and Arabians were "black". As long as that is the case there will be people claiming that the idea of the early Indic Iranian speakers could not have been the Ethiopic peoples these earliest Iranians claimed to be.

The other thing that led to confirmation was the more recent discovery that the Daae and Daasa described in the Rig Vedas and other texts of the Sytho-Iranic peoples was actual reference to peoples further north and had little to with the Bronze Age invasion of the Indian subcontinent where circular purim or tripura were never built. There are also many other things mentioned in the Vedas that were never present in India. Needless to say there is great controversy now over Aryan Invasion Theory (AIT) today just as many are debating the origins of the semitic dialects and the chronology of the Near East. Still some don't understand that the Meluhha were Asiatic "Ethiopians". When these issues are resolved so will be the history of the first Persians.

The above are just a few of the reasons I have staunch belief that the dark brown Persians are descended from dark brown "Ethiops" who settled Arabia.Whether curly haired or Afroed.

Meanwhile as a writer said in this forum elsewhere, "if it looks like a duck and quacks like a duck..."

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:
No need to berate me and then put pictures of people whose hair reflect their African anestry in your posting.

Dana, you don't seem to understand. Great Jew is the best most intelligent most knowledgeable person. He can talk down to whomever he pleases.
I appreciate your understanding of my point of view but I'm not into denigrating Jews or people of any faith or color. [Confused] Although it might i guess sometimes appear that way.

Actually I have learned a lot from alTakruri, Dr. Winters, Zarahan, Djehuti, Scorpion, Ausar and many people on this site. And I'm hoping to continue to do so.

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
It is also interesting that the Lydian and the Mede posted by Dr. Winters look alike. Lud, was considered of course and to be the "semitic" ancestor of the Lydians while the mythos or story of the Lydian deity Attis is similar to that of Adad or Addu of Mesopotamia and of course that of Ad.

The Ad and Amlukh (Meluchha) figure among the tribes of the "curly haired" Mahra of Arabia until the 20th century and still live in the Horn of Africa as well.

-
Arabian Mahra

“The tribe of Ad were descended from Ad, the son of Aws (Uz), the son of Aram, the son of Sem the son of Noah who after the confusion of tongues, settled in al Ahkaf or the winding sands in the province of Hadramaut, where his posterity greatly multiplied. Their first king was Shedad the son of Ad of whom the eastern writers deliver many fabulous things…” p. 5 The Koran, translation and notes by George Sale, 1890.

According to Arabian stories and tradition Adites and the second Ad (Aad) or Samud or thamud and related tribes of settled in remote times in Bactriana, Sogdiana and Gandhara regions.

“The tribe of Amalek were descended from Amalek the son of Eliphaz the son of Esau, though some of the oriental authors say Amalek was the son of Ham the son of Noah, and others the son of Azd the son of Sem.” p. 6 The Koran
The mythos of the Adites also interestingly is similar to that of the Atlantians and Adapa.

Of course this all has nothing to do with whether the Persians had curly hair or not so I'll end this expose here. [Razz] Get carried away some times.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com