EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Christ had hair like lamb's wool? (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Christ had hair like lamb's wool?
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alright, anguished heap of shyt, you win...i.e. making a fool out of ourselves. Let's get back on-topic, which also means you staying IRRELEVANT as ever.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The only one who made a fool of himself is the Jewboy who fell into the p!ssy below. LOL

-

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The term ruddy is from the hebrew "admoni" and it means red (prime root - alef, dalet, mem) in color.

You can find the description of the three sons of Noah in the book of Hanowk 87-89 chp. (depending on which version you have).

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:
Originally posted by Afronut Slayer:
kalonji,

The matter of skin color of the hebrews is cleared up in the writing of Hanowk (Enoch). He used three colors to describe the sons of Noah;

ham = black, shem = ruddy, and yafet = white.

What scripture or passage this is written. I can't find anything describing Ham descendants as black; Shem descendants as some "ruddy" color whatever that is. I thought Ruddy meant manly or masculine...more like vigor or strong and healthy; Ruddy in the scripture is not being 'red' or red in color since no one is red or like red. If ruddy is indeed "red" then that means when the scriptures describes anyone or anything as 'ruddy' it is actually speaking of the color RED. And where is yafet written as being white or white-like?

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
blackman
Member # 1807

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for blackman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Good hair is anything that isn't nappy.

In your twisted Eurocentric mind anything that isn't nappy is good.
Posts: 342 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afrocentrist:
The term ruddy is from the hebrew "admoni" and it means red (prime root - alef, dalet, mem) in color.

You can find the description of the three sons of Noah in the book of Hanowk 87-89 chp. (depending on which version you have).

quote:
quote:
kalonji,

The matter of skin color of the hebrews is cleared up in the writing of Hanowk (Enoch). He used three colors to describe the sons of Noah;

What scripture or passage this is written. I can't find anything describing Ham descendants as black; Shem descendants as some "ruddy" color whatever that is. I thought Ruddy meant manly or masculine...more like vigor or strong and healthy; Ruddy in the scripture is not being 'red' or red in color since no one is red or like red. If ruddy is indeed "red" then that means when the scriptures describes anyone or anything as 'ruddy' it is actually speaking of the color RED. And where is yafet written as being white or white-like?

NONSENSE fvck face. The word "ruddy" means strong and masculine or vigor. There is no one RED in color so the bible is not speaking of some red being. The bible describes Solomon as both White and Ruddy so are you going to make the argument that he was both white in color as well as red? There are no RED humans you fvcking idiot. The bible does not describe any color of Noah sons or Noah himself.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Listen you white skank hoe! You are no different from the Afronutties. You want to white wash fvcking history. Ruddy (tawny or reddish brown complexion), as taken from an official dictionary site, is defined as follows:

rud⋅dy  /ˈrʌdi/ adjective, -di⋅er, -di⋅est, adverb
Use ruddy –adjective 1. of or having a fresh, healthy red color: a ruddy complexion.
2. red or reddish.
3. British Slang. damned: a ruddy fool.

You white racist piece of ****. Take your sorry skaliwag ass back to stormfront!

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ruddy

quote:
NONSENSE fvck face. The word "ruddy" means strong and masculine or vigor. There is no one RED in color so the bible is not speaking of some red being. The bible describes Solomon as both White and Ruddy so are you going to make the argument that he was both white in color as well as red? There are no RED humans you fvcking idiot. The bible does not describe any color of Noah sons or Noah himself.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Byron Bumper
Member # 19992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Byron Bumper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEEP BEEP SCREECH KISS CUSS

--------------------
BEEP BEEP SCREECH KISS CUSS

Posts: 49 | From: auto salvage yard | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Listen you white skank hoe! You are no different from the Afronutties. You want to white wash fvcking history. Ruddy (tawny or reddish brown complexion), as taken from an official dictionary site, is defined as follows:

rud⋅dy  /ˈrʌdi/ adjective, -di⋅er, -di⋅est, adverb
Use ruddy –adjective 1. of or having a fresh, healthy red color: a ruddy complexion.
2. red or reddish.
3. British Slang. damned: a ruddy fool.

You white racist piece of ****. Take your sorry skaliwag ass back to stormfront!

Source: http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/ruddy

quote:

Can you show the Hebraic word. And the passage you are referring at?
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
quote:
kalonji,

Sorry - but Hebrew was a Canaanite dialect and it was probably related to the word Adam or Ahh-dahhm meaning from the black earth or dark mud in semitic dialects.
Unfortunately for you early Semites were black and not inclined to referencing European related people. Most semitic dialects are located in the Horn of Africa.

The Idumaeans (Dumah) and Phoenicians i.e. Canaanites, for example, were and are the same people according to Strabo and Diodorus. They live along the coast of Arabia, including in their Eritraean Sea homeland.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Adamah (land) derived from three stem root - Alef, dalet, mem; adam - ruddy, reddish. The word Adamah came to be to represent the reddish stone and clay of the city, Petra, the land of Edom (Idumea).

Petra

-

quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

Sorry - but Hebrew was a Canaanite dialect and it was probably related to the word Adam or Ahh-dahhm meaning from the black earth or dark mud in semitic dialects.
Unfortunately for you early Semites were black and not inclined to referencing European related people. Most semitic dialects are located in the Horn of Africa.

The Idumaeans (Dumah) and Phoenicians i.e. Canaanites, for example, were and are the same people according to Strabo and Diodorus. They live along the coast of Arabia, including in their Eritraean Sea homeland.

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
facts
Member # 19596

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for facts     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Passage:

Hanowk 88.13 "One of the three cows was white, resembling that cow; one of them was red as blood; and one of them was black. And the white cow left them."

Hebrew word: Adomni (red).

quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

Posts: 816 | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by facts:
Passage:

Hanowk 88.13 "One of the three cows was white, resembling that cow; one of them was red as blood; and one of them was black. And the white cow left them."

Hebrew word: Adomni (red).

quote:

AshkeNazi, is that passage from the Enoch?

Amharic: Qey ቀለማ ቀለም

אָדֹם Aleph Daleth Mem

Symbolic references = "BLOOD"

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
quote:

quote:
quote:
kalonji,

Sure you've heard of the holy blood clot.

From Atom to Adam. [Wink]

-

-

Have fun with this racist bigot cry me a river AshkeNazi.

Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji(Swenet):
quote:

sim·i·lar (sm-lr)
adj.
1. Related in appearance or nature; alike though not identical.

Similar doesn't equate identical so one can belief something is similar without excluding variation. Why is this now Similar now all of a sudden equite Identical? Aren't you a supporter of the idea that Crania can be similar but still exibiting variation? And now, all of a sudden when I use it, it means identical? hmm..

Kalonji

Egyptian child of africa by ivan van sertima
Section 3. Predynastic Egyptian Populations
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Section 4. The Dynastic Period

-
 -
 -

quote:
[quote author=kalonji]Good read
Easy on the eyes too

Just like said,most nubians and ancient egyptians had/have broad or flat noses and woolly/kinky hair.The info is right out of ivan van sertima book.

His book has the facts.

Egyptian child of africa by ivan van sertima
PAGE 62
The FACTS-
web page

NOTE-
The study above is for upper egypt,lower nubia and kerma only.

Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Firewall     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IT's okay to go to the source if you have time etc... but most folks read books if they want to learn something.

Most folks are not internet nerds.Folks have lives they must live,So a good book should be good enough if you want the facts.

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:

I went back to my post to see if I was contradicting myself and I wasn't:

sim·i·lar (sm-lr)
adj.

Similar doesn't equate identical so one can belief something is similar without excluding variation. Why is this now Similar now all of a sudden equite Identical? Aren't you a supporter of the idea that Crania can be similar but still exibiting variation?

Crania taken as a collective can project certain "trends", but this doesn't imply that all individual crania will necessarily be similar to one another or at all levels. Crania examines "physical relationship" and in some cases, arguments have been made for "genealogical" inference from elements of cranium. I fail to see how that applies to *viewpoints* of people socializing in discussion board.

quote:

And now, all of a sudden when I use it, it means identical? hmm..

Your words, your context; recap:

just saying that people who have similar beliefs and who operate in semi isolated places like forums tend to think in similar ways and are thus more vulnerable and inflexible when it comes to sudden changes in discovery's and paradymes.

Ho do you propose people to have "similar beliefs" if there are variations in those beliefs? If there are variations, how do you explain that they "think in similar ways", and that "they more vulnerable and inflexible when it comes to sudden changes in discoveries and paradymes"?

By the use of the word "belief", you seem to be insinuating that viewpoints here are necessarily open to objectively unsubstantiated subjective opinionation, like say... your "opinions" of the nature of the range of viewpoints on the board?

Ps - How do you know the individuals who post here are "semi-isolated", on the account that they are posting here? This is the internet; people are known for posting in multiple social networks; I know, because I'm one of them, even in ones where I think my viewpoints may find hostile reception.

quote:

anyway, I don't even know why I'm defending myself, I know what I meant

Kalonji

You are defending yourself, because you were questioned on a definitive assessment you made about the board, which needs to be substantiated, and YOU know it.

IT'S BEST TO GET THE INFO FROM THE SOURCE AND GOOD SCHOLARS AND THIER BOOKS AND NOT SPOON FED from anybody IN A CHAT ROOM OR FORUM WHO COULD PUT THIER SPIN ON THINGS AND THE DISTORT THE INFO AND JUST TELL LIES.
Posts: 2560 | From: Somewhere | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Firewall
Member # 20331

Member Rated:
Sounds familiar,hmm...
Mental gymnastics.
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji(Swenet):
[QUOTE]

sim·i·lar (sm-lr)
adj.

Similar doesn't equate identical so one can belief something is similar without excluding variation. Why is this now Similar now all of a sudden equite Identical? Aren't you a supporter of the idea that Crania can be similar but still exibiting variation? And now, all of a sudden when I use it, it means identical? hmm..

Kalonji

BYE.
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
οὐλόϑριξ

ulotrichous [juːˈlɒtrɪkəs]
adj
(Life Sciences & Allied Applications / Biology) having woolly or curly hair

[from New Latin Ulotrichī (classification applied to humans having this type of hair), from Greek oulothrix, from oulos curly + thrix hair]
ulotrichy n

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/ulotrichous

ulotrichous (juːˈlɒtrɪkəs )

Definitions
adjective

having woolly or curly hair

http://www.collinsdictionary.com/dictionary/english/ulotrichous

http://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/ulotrichous

ulotrichous

Having curly hair.

Compare: leiotrichous.

Origin: G. Oulotrichos, curly haired, fr. Oulos, wooly, _ thrix (trich-), hair

http://www.biology-online.org/dictionary/Ulotrichous

-

-

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I've found myself debating on this same topic in different forums - yet I always to to reference the ancient people or authors who were around even in the late period of these so-called Yews.

Cornelius Tacitus wrote:

"As I am now to record the death-agony of a famous city, it seems appropriate to inform the reader of its origins. The Jews are said to have been refugees from the island of Crete who settled in the remotest corner of Libya in the days when, according to the story, Saturn was driven from his throne by the aggression of Jupiter. This is a deduction from the name 'Judaei' by which they became known: the word is to be regarded as a barbarous lengthening of 'Idaei', the name of the people dwelling around the famous Mount Ida in Crete. A few authorities hold that in the reign of Isis the surplus population of Egypt was evacuated to neighbouring lands under the leadership of Hierosolymus and Judas. Many assure us that the Jews are descended from those Ethiopians who were driven by fear and hatred to emigrate from their home country when Cepheus was king. There are some who say that a motley collection of landless Assyrians occupied a part of Egypt, and then built cities of their own, inhabiting the lands of the Hebrews and the nearer parts of Syria. Others again find a famous ancestry for the Jews in the Solymi who are mentioned with respect in the epics of Homer: this tribe is supposed to have founded Jerusalem (4) and named it after themselves."

I find it interesting that they would be associated with Ethiopians or ancient Cretes who had to migrate away from home dude to invaders ...

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It says his HEAD was like white wool. In other words Jesus had a pale/white face. Its not describing his hair texture.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglo_Pyramidologist:
It says his HEAD was like white wool. In other words Jesus had a pale/white face. Its not describing his hair texture.

My grandfather has wooly hair and his hair is as white as drawing paper. You do realize that you sound extremely ignorant with this post right?
Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Men Kheper Ra:
quote:

My grandfather has wooly hair and his hair is as white as drawing paper. You do realize that you sound extremely ignorant with this post right?
Jesus is not described as wooly haired. He's described as having a white HEAD, meaning his facial skin.

Does your grandfather have white skin? [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Jesus only lived to 33.

-  -

Revelation 1:14 (KJV)
His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
People just don't know how to read. Revelation describes a white face Jesus with White hair. The passage does not describe hair texture. It describes hair (and face) color, smdh.
Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
why would a 33 year old man have white hair?
Posts: 42918 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
John saw a vision of Christ in his glory body.

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
why would a 33 year old man have white hair?

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Jesus only lived to 33.

-  -

His head and his hairs were white like wool, as white as snow; and his eyes were as a flame of fire;

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

-

-

-

-

Eye witness Flavius Josephus describes a man, referring at the individual Jesus/ Joshua Ben Pantera as: Short, dark skinned, with curly/ frizzy hair. And underdeveloped beard.

Whiteness is a glow like a halo. Glowing like the Sun!

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
^ The passage is not describing hair texture. It describes jesus as having a white head (face).
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
lol at the above.

-

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
People just don't know how to read. Revelation describes a white face Jesus with White hair. The passage does not describe hair texture. It describes hair (and face) color, smdh.

You know I'm not a bible buff though I understand the book fairly descent.

First and foremost let me express I can't stand when people act like they know how to read revelations or the bible for that matter to begin with and they tell someone else they don't know how to read it. With this being said let me walk you through the proper way to read it:

1.)John had a vision

Lets start here - A vision is not a reality, nor should it be considered a reality first and foremost. Daniel had a dream which again is what Revelations 1:14 was stolen from.

Both of these are not to be taken literally so when you tell someone that they don't know how to read - please be certain that you do and don't try to debate something that wasn't even describing actual skin colors. I jumped into the discussion because I was curious as the response.

2.) Appearance based on a vision:

Jesus head and hair was 'Leukos' which also means - 'light, bright, brilliant' a figurative description based on point 1.) A vision aka Dream. Jesus feet was planted on the earth hence the fine brass BURNT AS IN A FURNACE(element - earth)the color of black folks. His head and face were white - yet the actually translation for this part 'Leukos' is light, bright, brilliant' which represents the sun. This is why you see multiple painting with the Sun surrounding his head representing light, bright, brilliant' and the use of the word snow is a form of purity not racial identity. At the end of the scripture you will find that his eyes were as flames of fire aka Sun.

3.) Astrology and Elements

which is to say that Christ (Heart Chakra) is the Sun of God on earth. The first in the eyes represent the element 'fire', and his voice represents 'air' and he also said sound like 'water' which represent the 3 elements.

In his right hand he held 7 stars ... they would be the 7 rays/planets of the astrological signs. Out of his mouth came a two edge sword (who walks around with a 2edge sword in their mouth literally? Common now? In the same exact scripture it details what he looks like which states and I quote: "and his countenance was as the sun shineth in his strength" ... which literally means he was bright as the sun or was literally the sun.

In Revelations chapter 1:17 in JOHNS VISIONS!!! He fell dead from looking at him ...

Seriously - this is a basic understanding of the scriptures - basic - you would have to be brain dead to think that he literally had 2swords coming out of his mouth. You would have to be absolutely foolish to think that John wasn't in a trance or having a vision even after he said it - and you still take him literal.

4.) Jesus was figurative

To you lioness - he died at the age of 33 ... lol - that was also symbolic which represents the 33 degree of the Mason. Jesus was a Carpenter aka Mason and he died at 33 ... are you getting it? 33 degree mason which was why we are instructed to follow him or follow the 33 degree mason(s) as his 12 disciples became after he taught them the secrets. They are supposed to be the way, truth and light of the world, the holders of the secret teaching and doctrines of the world. Secondly, 33 was also a physiological thing as well representing the 33 bones in your spinal cord again masonry.

Seriously - this is basic stuff that should have been taught in Sunday school without getting into any esoteric understanding - this is purely exoteric stuff here.

Just in case I'm not clear - John based on all of this on a vision - a vision human foolish believe literally.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

-

-

-

-

Eye witness Flava Flav Josephus describes a man, referring at the individual Jesus/ Joshua Ben Pantera as: Short, dark skinned, with curly/ frizzy hair. And underdeveloped beard.

Whiteness is a glow like a halo. Glowing like the Sun!

Troll Patty,

1) that Rasatman is about 50 years old

2) that man's skin is reddish brown, the brass you show is yellowish, more like this guy:
 -
yellowish skin

3) the wool you show at the bottom does not resemble the hair above it

4) try again

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
It is really sad that people cannot comprehend what they are reading. It reflects poorly on our nation's schools.

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace...

First, the phrase is written in the past progressive, a significant point. John saw the feet of Christ, likened to brass, burning in fire. The significant point is the verb tense. John did not see the end result, a "burned" material, as argued by "Black Christ" polemics; anything burned according to them equates to black or dark.

Christ's feet according to the vision were fashioned after metal, and subjected to being purged in a furnace. The process of treating metals with heat is called annealing. And it serves to strengthen the metal by removing slags (impurities).

John saw Christ's feet burning. And because he likened the feet onto brass, one should understand the behavior of alloys --brass-- subjected to tempering.

But before we begin there, what is brass? An alloy composed of zinc and copper. In the original Greek scripture, the word is "chalkolibanon"; chalko (brass) + libanon, derived from the word laban or [WHITE]--the zinc whitens the alloy; the authors used libanon in place of zinc.

A stronger translation would read:

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto white brass...

When metals are heat treated the first color to manifest is the glowing white. If the metal is retreated from the heat, a glowing red would be observed. What John saw was the feet of a man likened to glowing white metal.

John saw Christ's glory or light body which was fully white, from head to toe, with the exception of his eyes that glowed red.

John saw someone like this but with bloodshot red eyes:

-

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
There is another school of thought that supposes this vision was of an apparition, which generally tend to appear ALL WHITE.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
^ Good overview. It also should be pointed out there were no Negroids in the Levant region (or if there were, they were a small mumber of slaves) so I don't see how Jesus could have been Black anyway. Simple geographical factors rules the afronuts out.
Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Ancient mosaics of ancient galileans:

-

-

"DEY ARE MUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURSSSSSS!" LOL

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
^how do they explain the Galilean mosaics? LOL!!
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^how do they explain the Galilean mosaics? LOL!!

Those so-called galileans are Roman foreigners!

Here are the true Israelites:

Muurs!

-

Christ Pantocrator
Unknown Artist
6th century

St Catherine Monastery

Mount Sinai (South Sinai Governorate) EGYPT

Now, compare with the image of our Most Beloved Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I:

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/7th-century-image-of-the-christ-in-alexandrias-saint-catherines-monastery-egypt/

Now, are you gonna cry to me, are you gonna call me Dada [Big Grin] ?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

-

-

-

-

Eye witness Flava Flav Josephus describes a man, referring at the individual Jesus/ Joshua Ben Pantera as: Short, dark skinned, with curly/ frizzy hair. And underdeveloped beard.

Whiteness is a glow like a halo. Glowing like the Sun! [

3) the wool you show at the bottom does not resemble the hair above it

4) try again

THE PURPOSE IS TO SHOW YOU WHAT WOOL LIKES LIKE FROM UP-CLOSE. DUMBASS!

THE LAMB OF GOD!

-

-

-

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
look above^.

quote:
It is really sad that people cannot comprehend what they are reading. It reflects poorly on our nation's schools.

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace...

First, the phrase is written in the past progressive, a significant point. John saw the feet of Christ, likened to brass, burning in fire. The significant point is the verb tense. John did not see the end result, a "burned" material, as argued by "Black Christ" polemics; anything burned according to them equates to black or dark.

Christ's feet according to the vision were fashioned after metal, and subjected to being purged in a furnace. The process of treating metals with heat is called annealing. And it serves to strengthen the metal by removing slags (impurities).

John saw Christ's feet burning. And because he likened the feet onto brass, one should understand the behavior of alloys --brass-- subjected to tempering.

But before we begin there, what is brass? An alloy composed of zinc and copper. In the original Greek scripture, the word is "chalkolibanon"; chalko (brass) + libanon, derived from the word laban or [WHITE]--the zinc whitens the alloy; the authors used libanon in place of zinc.

A stronger translation would read:

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto white brass...

When metals are heat treated the first color to manifest is the glowing white. If the metal is retreated from the heat, a glowing red would be observed. What John saw was the feet of a man likened to glowing white metal.

John saw Christ's glory or light body which was fully white, from head to toe, with the exception of his eyes that glowed red.

John saw someone like this but with bloodshot red eyes:

-

What the ha=ell is that thing above? The drawing of that imagination is not indigenous to the region. Believe me, an individual like that would have gotten skin cancer due to UV radiation! That individual does fit somewhere at the caucasus mountains, I can see that.

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Καὶ τῷ ἀγγέλῳ τῷ ἐν Θυατείροις ἐκκλησίας γράψον· Τάδε λέγει ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ θεοῦ, ὁ ἔχων τοὺς ὀφθαλμοὺς [αὐτοῦ] ὡς φλόγα πυρὸς καὶ οἱ πόδες αὐτοῦ ὅμοιοι χαλκολιβάνῳ·

And this is what scientist come up with.

-

Eye witness Flavius Josephus describes a man, referring at the individual Jesus/ Joshua Ben Pantera as: Short, dark skinned, with curly/ frizzy hair. And underdeveloped beard.

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

THE LAMB OF GOD!

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -
Icon of James, the Just, brother of Jesus

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
 -

Muurs!

Icon of Paul [Big Grin]

-

St Barnabas

-

St Mark

-

St John Evangelist

-

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

THE LAMB OF GOD!

-

-

-

-

-
 -

lol at this black woman impostor above. If you want to take on a wool hair battle, you are going to loose.

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

Καὶ τῷ ἀγγέλῳ τῷ ἐν Θυατείροις ἐκκλησίας γράψον· Τάδε λέγει ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ θεοῦ, ὁ ἔχων τοὺς ὀφθαλμοὺς [αὐτοῦ] ὡς φλόγα πυρὸς καὶ οἱ πόδες αὐτοῦ ὅμοιοι χαλκολιβάνῳ·

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

Muurs!

Icon of Paul

-

Mike, did you ever notice Iron calls Turks "Muurs" ?
lord as my witness

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
 -

There is no letter J in Hebrew nor in Greek or Latin!lol

-

The Earliest Known Image of the Virgin Mary (Circa 150 CE)

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
If you want to take on a wool hair battle, you are going to loose.

you would lose because both white and black people can have wool-like hair.
Justin Timberlake and Ozzy Osbourne's son both have naturally curly hair.
Because they straighten it artificially these days does not change that fact. You must think Mary J Blige has straight blond hair LOL

-
FACT: there are millions of people who naturally have hair like this

quote:

give the exact quote and source

quote:

color is being discussed in all cases "white like wool"
"white as snow"
"fine brass" .

It did not say "hair like wool" it said "white like wool"

and what 33 year old man has white hair?

question: what do you think of this Jesus guy? are you down with his message or do you think he stole his stuff from the Egyptians?

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
If you want to take on a wool hair battle, you are going to loose.

you would lose because both white and black people can have wool-like hair.
Justin Timberlake and Ozzy Osbourne's son both have naturally curly hair.
Because they straighten it artificially these days does not change that fact. You must think Mary J Blige has straight blond hair LOL

-

quote:

quote:

color is being discussed in all cases "white like wool"
"white as snow"
"fine brass" .

It did not say "hair like wool" it said "white like wool"

and what 33 year old man has white hair?

question: what do you think of this Jesus guy? are you down with his message or do you think he stole his stuff from the Egyptians?

The gay lord above was born in Luisiana. He like many other "whites" have (west) African ancestry. I many Luisiana.LOOOL

The (greek) Bible speaks in metaphors. So does the Torah.

The Yemeni Sephardic man below comes closest to the description.

-

He does not.

-

For your information, this subject has nothing to do with Mary J Blige. lol

Please explain genetics?lol

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
curly hair + suntan = black

how can you have a stolen legacy if all the people who stole the legacy were black as well?

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:

quote:

idiot that's the bible not Josephus

quote:

-
The gay lord above was born in Luisiana. He like many other "whites" have (west) African ancestry. I many Luisiana.LOOOL

So the fact that he was born in New Orleans proves he's part West African?

very scientific
quote:

-

I guess you forgot the part about his hair being white
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
[QB] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:

quote:

idiot that's the bible not Josephus

quote:

-
The gay lord above was born in Luisiana. He like many other "whites" have (west) African ancestry. Many in Luisiana.LOOOL

So the fact that he was born in New Orleans proves he's part Wets African?

very scientific

If you know that history of New Orleans, which you obviously don't.lol
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
curly hair + suntan = black

how can you have a stolen legacy if all the people who stole the legacy were black as well?

Stop with the idiocy. You have been schooled on this issue already in the Black Roman Thread.

The gene for curly hair, wooly hair, comes from Africa, and Africans are universally identified by their nappy hair, natty dreadlocks, Congo.

Albinos like you and Crushed Liar are known for straight dog/wolf/goat like hair. You know your "good hair" eh? [Big Grin]

Why do you prefer to chase your tail?

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com