EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Christ had hair like lamb's wool? (Page 5)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Christ had hair like lamb's wool?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
[qb] curly hair + suntan = black

how can you have a stolen legacy if all the people who stole the legacy were black as well?

Stop with the idiocy. You have been schooled on this issue already in the Black Roman Thread.

The gene for curly hair, wooly hair, comes from Africa, and Africans are universally identified by their nappy hair, natty dreadlocks, Congo.

so you're saying that the gene for straight hair does not come from Africa?

Most Africans don't have dreds btw

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Troll Patrol:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Troll Patrol:

Eye witness Flavius Josephus describes a man, referring at the individual Jesus/ Joshua Ben Pantera as: Short, dark skinned, with curly/ frizzy hair. And underdeveloped beard.

give the exact quote and source

quote:

14 His head and hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes like a flame of fire; 15 His feet were like fine brass, as if refined in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters; 16 He had in His right hand seven stars, out of His mouth went a sharp two-edged sword, and His countenance was like the sun shining in its strength.

idiot that's the bible not Josephus

quote:

-
FACT: there are millions of people who naturally have hair like this
The gay lord above was born in Luisiana. He like many other "whites" have (west) African ancestry. I many Luisiana.LOOOL

So the fact that he was born in New Orleans proves he's part West African?

very scientific
quote:

-

I guess you forgot the part about his hair being white

LOL this is one of the dumbest responses you've made up till now. But what is excepted of you? A DUMBASS! Let's figure this out, his hair will get grey, once. And his physical appearance fits the description as was seen by the eye witness Mr. Flavius.

Then based peer reviewed information, scientist did a computer rendering.

-

Hilarious.

Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Crush Black Lies:
It is really sad that people cannot comprehend what they are reading. It reflects poorly on our nation's schools.

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto fine brass, as if they burned in a furnace...

First, the phrase is written in the past progressive, a significant point. John saw the feet of Christ, likened to brass, burning in fire. The significant point is the verb tense. John did not see the end result, a "burned" material, as argued by "Black Christ" polemics; anything burned according to them equates to black or dark.

Christ's feet according to the vision were fashioned after metal, and subjected to being purged in a furnace. The process of treating metals with heat is called annealing. And it serves to strengthen the metal by removing slags (impurities).

John saw Christ's feet burning. And because he likened the feet onto brass, one should understand the behavior of alloys --brass-- subjected to tempering.

But before we begin there, what is brass? An alloy composed of zinc and copper. In the original Greek scripture, the word is "chalkolibanon"; chalko (brass) + libanon, derived from the word laban or [WHITE]--the zinc whitens the alloy; the authors used libanon in place of zinc.

A stronger translation would read:

Rev 1:15 And his feet like unto white brass...

When metals are heat treated the first color to manifest is the glowing white. If the metal is retreated from the heat, a glowing red would be observed. What John saw was the feet of a man likened to glowing white metal.

John saw Christ's glory or light body which was fully white, from head to toe, with the exception of his eyes that glowed red.

John saw someone like this but with bloodshot red eyes:

-

You are more ignorant then what I gave you credit for so I owe you an apology for the misrepresentation.

First let me entertain your theory - This is what burnt fine brass looks like:

-

Finish entertaining ....

So basically are you trying to tell me that a man who supposedly had a vision was not seeing a vision as he described but seeing a reality as you describe?

Are you actually telling me that you believe the bible to be factual and should be read at face value? We can go on and on about what Jesus looked like even though he's a fictional character but that's not what concerns me here - what concerns me is the true ideology of racist.

There was a study conducted which showed that a racist IQ is actually lower then their counter populations.

So ... lets try a simple mathematical calculation here:

1.) John had a vision - he didn't see an actual event happening like ... hum.. someone was breaking into his house or something it was a vision/hallucination/dream if you will.

2.) Future events of fighting dragons and giant cities floating in the air - sounds like a harry potter/how to train a dragon movie. Then out of the air a giant star called warmwood is supposed to hit the earth - which hasn't happened and probably will never happen - is saw by John during his hallucination that you so willfully believe as being REALITY!!! (Fighting dragon - and sea monsters)

QUESTION: Did you guys play dungeons and dragons when you were kids or are you still playing it? Do you believe that you got sent an invitation to Hogwarts and your parents hid it from you trying to keep you from experiencing your magical powers?

so let see if 1+1= 2 or, if 1+0=1, 0+0=0.

So vision is not reality would equal = 0 and a so-called future events that hasn't happened and most likely will not happen equals = 0 - this would mathematically equal 0-reality and 0-supposed future event which gives us the sum total of 0 which is equivalent to B/S!!!

You people crack me up - this includes you AP - First you call the people of Canaan Negro slaves and you used it to justify your slavery against Africans in the Diaspora calling them Canaanites - and now you don't believe that there were black people in the Area.

If you believe in the bible then your dumbass surely must believe in the Hamite theory or are you selective to which part of the bible you believe in. If that is the case then Ham would have been placed in ancient Israel, Mesopotamia, Arabia - not in Africa dumbass. So then how could there not have been any black people in the area if you take the bible literally?

Even one of Jesus apostles were called black wasn't he? Of course! To say that black people were not in the area based on your bible is simple retarded!!!

Remember you cant call one part of the bible real and say the other was not to be taken literal.

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
^how do they explain the Galilean mosaics? LOL!!

Those so-called galileans are Roman foreigners!

Here are the true Israelites:

Muurs!

-

Christ Pantocrator
Unknown Artist
6th century

St Catherine Monastery

Mount Sinai (South Sinai Governorate) EGYPT

Now, compare with the image of our Most Beloved Imperial Majesty, Emperor Haile Selassie I:

-

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/7th-century-image-of-the-christ-in-alexandrias-saint-catherines-monastery-egypt/

Now, are you gonna cry to me, are you gonna call me Dada [Big Grin] ?

In fact the Emperor's monarchic lineage goes back thousands of years. And is know as the Lion Of Yudah.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The hilarious thing is that you keep talking about what Flavius Josephus and still cannot produce the quote.

You keep putting up a bible quote saying Jesus' hair was white, yet he only lived to age 33.

When will you stop failing?

you haven't realized yet the bible was not written by Josephus

very, very weak

Posts: 42937 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
The hilarious thing is that you keep talking about what Flavius Josephus and still cannot produce the quote.

You keep putting up a bible quote saying Jesus' hair was white, yet he only lived to age 33.

very, very weak

Flavious Josephus was an eye witness. The quote I gave is from top-scholars in theology.

The bible itself is METAPHORICAL!

It means collection of Books. Books gathered from all over the place and misinterpreted by Greeks. Then later on translated into Latin, from Latin into English and again misinterpreted. May I remind you, the image by Paul was a "vision".

Καὶ τῷ ἀγγέλῳ τῷ ἐν Θυατείροις ἐκκλησίας γράψον· Τάδε λέγει ὁ υἱὸς τοῦ θεοῦ, ὁ ἔχων τοὺς ὀφθαλμοὺς [αὐτοῦ] ὡς φλόγα πυρὸς καὶ οἱ πόδες αὐτοῦ ὅμοιοι χαλκολιβάνῳ

You are the weak one, showing folks who have nothing to do with the region.lol

Hilarious!

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't be foolish. Josephus was not an eye witness to Jesus as the latter died before he was born. Second, as Lioness corrected you, "Hair like wool" does not mean "Hair white like wool." Learn how to read, ok?

quote:
quote:

very, very weak

Flavious Josephus was an eye witness. The quote I gave is from top-scholars in theology.

It means collection of Books. Books gathered from all over the place and misinterpreted by Greeks. Then later on translated into Latin, from Latin into English and again misinterpreted.

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
quote:
Don't be foolish. Josephus was not an eye witness to Jesus as the latter died before he was born. Second, as Lioness corrected you, "Hair like wool" does not mean "Hair white like wool." Learn how to read, ok?

quote:
quote:

very, very weak

It means collection of Books. Books gathered from all over the place and misinterpreted by Greeks. Then later on translated into Latin, from Latin into English and again misinterpreted.

The thing here is, you are a dumb fascist, and far from a theologist.

You need to stop your jokes!

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-s-skin-cancer-rate-second-highest-in-the-world-1.10250

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Real tawk     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
so let me get this straight, your response is to find joy in someone having skin cancer? You are worst than I thought.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

very, very weak

The thing here is, you are a dumb fascist, and from a theologist.

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/israel-s-skin-cancer-rate-second-highest-in-the-world-1.10250

Posts: 507 | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
It's not a matter of enjoying, it's matter of a statistical FACT!!!!!

You do love FACTS, RIGHT???

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/skin-cancer-rates-jump-24-percent-in-2006-1.248111

-

Even with modern sun block, that's odd?

YOU CAME FROM RUSIA THEN GO AND DISCRIMINATE MY INDIGENOUS PEOPLE!? PUH!!!!

quote:
so let me get this straight, your response is to find joy in someone having skin cancer? You are worst than I thought.

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

very, very weak

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Men Kheper Ra:

-

LIE
this is a fake painted finish and is supposed to look like copper not brass

Here is the website it's from:

http://www.rusticlightingandfans.com/color_options.htm

they don't even have fake brass

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
What the fvck does this topic have to do with someone having skin cancer, bitch?!?!

quote:
It's not a matter of enjoying, it's matter of a statistical FACT!!!!!

You do love FACTS, RIGHT???

http://www.haaretz.com/print-edition/news/skin-cancer-rates-jump-24-percent-in-2006-1.248111

-

Even with modern sun block, that's odd?

YOU CAME FROM RUSIA THEN GO AND DISCRIMINATE MY INDIGENOUS PEOPLE!? PUH!!!!

quote:

quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

very, very weak

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Troll Patty, you are getting emotional now
you said
"Flavious Josephus was an eye witness"

they didn't even live at the same time.

You have been exposed, joy about skin cancer rates won't save you from brain cancer

Thule
Member # 18853

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Thule     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ When it suits him he will claim "Black = wooly haired", yet at the same time he trolls this forum claiming "black people" are straight haired.
Posts: 1575 | From: - | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ru2religious     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

-

LIE

Burnt Brass -

http://www.google.com/search?q=burnt+brass&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=lLs7UPeKAavriQLIzIDYAw&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=596

You look at it for yourself - now why didn't you address the rest of the post - alone with the first post? Picking and choosing what you think you have an answer for? Yep!!!

Posts: 951 | From: where rules end and freedom begins | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Are you that dumb? The role of metallurgists or blacksmiths is not to burn metal, literally, dumb dumb! What good would that be?!?!

When it says "burnt..." is means it was purging, as in purging the metal of its refuse. Grow a brain already!

The metallic feet of Christ was highly bright, polished and lustrous.

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

LIE

Burnt Brass -

http://www.google.com/search?q=burnt+brass&hl=en&prmd=imvns&tbm=isch&tbo=u&source=univ&sa=X&ei=lLs7UPeKAavriQLIzIDYAw&sqi=2&ved=0CC4QsAQ&biw=1366&bih=596

You look at it for yourself - now why didn't you address the rest of the post - alone with the first post? Picking and choosing what you think you have an answer for? Yep!!!

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
Another school of thought (I tend to lean to this one) -the vision of John depicts Christ girded in armor somewhat modeled on the Roman centurion armor; Roman military structure was used by early Jewish writers as a template to illustrate heavenly armies. Roman centurion shoes (Caligae) were typically fashioned with brass or copper hobnails hammered into the soles.

John was describing Christ' shoe not his flesh feet.

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Are you that dumb? The role of metallurgists or blacksmiths is not to burn metal, literally, dumb dumb! What good would that be?!?!

When it says "burnt..." is means it was purging, as in purging the metal of its refuse. Grow a brain already!

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

LIE

Burnt Brass -

Dumb ass pay attention to what I did - I gave you a link to what brunt brass looks like - I was not talking about a process - well you know what let me spell it out in a kid like fashion for you.

1.) Picture of Burnt Brass - its not equivalent to showing the process that medals have to go through.

2.) Lego blocks have pictures of A, B, C, - I basically showed you what A, B, C, is - I didn't explain to you how the Lego blocks were created.

Is that elementary enough for you? Or do you need me to use crazy fingers to explain what I'm talking about.

Now while your still trying to explain how this Jesus was white - can you answer my question.

Do you play Dungeons and Dragon or watch Harry Potter. I'm asking because it appears that you believe these childhood stories ...

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
Another school of thought (I tend to lean to this one) -the vision of John depicts Christ girded in armor somewhat modeled on the Roman centurion armor; Roman military structure was used by early Jewish writers as a template to illustrate heavenly armies. Roman centurion shoes (Caligae) were typically fashioned with brass or copper hobnails hammered into the soles.

Nope - it didn't say shoes - it actually stated feet! Just like the scripture didn't mean to say head - it meant to say robe. lol!!!

It said what it said and you shouldn't be taking it literal ... period - I don't know why I'm still entertaining this foolishness ... its all figurative - nothing more - nothing less!!! I'm done with you backward thinking fools!!!

Real tawk
Banned
Member # 20324

Rate Member
And do you honestly think when it mentions feet it necessarily means fleshy?

Mat 15:30 And great multitudes came unto him, having with them [those that were] lame, blind, dumb, maimed, and many others, and cast them down at Jesus' feet; and he healed them:

You think Jesus was walking around bare footed? You are a dumb dumb.

quote:
quote:

Nope - it didn't say shoes - it actually stated feet! Just like the scripture didn't mean to say head - it meant to say robe. lol!!!

It said what it said and you shouldn't be taking it literal ... period - I don't know why I'm still entertaining this foolishness ... its all figurative - nothing more - nothing less!!! I'm done with you backward thinking fools!!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

LIE
this is a fake painted finish and is supposed to look like copper not brass. And it's not a fine finish. It's a rustic finish intended to look weathered and aged, something that some people like.
Fine finished brass is polished to shine.

Burnt Brass -

Dumb ass pay attention to what I did - I gave you a link to what brunt brass looks like - I was not talking about a process - well you know what let me spell it out in a kid like fashion for you.

1.) Picture of Burnt Brass - its not equivalent to showing the process that medals have to go through.

2.) Lego blocks have pictures of A, B, C, - I basically showed you what A, B, C, is - I didn't explain to you how the Lego blocks were created.

Is that elementary enough for you? Or do you need me to use crazy fingers to explain what I'm talking about.

Now while your still trying to explain how this Jesus was white - can you answer my question.

Do you play Dungeons and Dragon or watch Harry Potter. I'm asking because it appears that you believe these childhood stories ...

In other words you fvcked up. You say the above in a thread about Jesus' feet. The person claimed that the sample above was burnt brass.

But I checked out the source. It is not burnt brass, plain and simple admit your error.

It is a fake painted surface intended to look like aged cooper not even brass.

Brass is actually an alloy of copper and zinc and is known for it's goldish yellow color, like a toned down gold color.
I knew that brass is a yellowish metal and cooper is reddish and that there was therfore something wrong with that sample being claimed as brass.

-

Here is what they called "burnt brass"
actual brass metal for that ass
 -
 -

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.claytongrayhome.com/item_

Now please apologize for you error

it's unwise to fvck with this bytch

lioness productions

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:
quote:

-

LIE
this is a fake painted finish and is supposed to look like copper not brass. And it's not a fine finish. It's a rustic finish intended to look weathered and aged, something that some people like.
Fine finished brass is polished to shine.

Burnt Brass -

In other words you fvcked up. You say the above in a thread about Jesus' feet. The person claimed that the sample above was burnt brass.

But I checked out the source. It is not burnt brass, plain and simple admit your error.

It is a fake painted surface intended to look like aged cooper not even brass.

Brass is actually an alloy of copper and zinc and is known for it's goldish yellow color, like a toned down gold color.
I knew that brass is a yellowish metal and cooper is reddish and that there was therfore something wrong with that sample being claimed as brass.

-

Here is what they called "burnt brass"
actual brass metal for that ass
 -
 -

http://www.google.com/imgres?imgurl=https://www.claytongrayhome.com/item_

Now please apologize for you error

it's unwise to fvck with this bytch

lioness productions

LMAOROTF - as you think of yourself so will it be bytch - I'm calling you that because that is how you called yourself so in respect bytch I will call you by that name as directed by you ....

-
 -
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41chOJQF9HL._SL160_.jpg

Again - its all a metaphor - lol ... you guys wow - okay

Okay I'm just coming back watching and observing the debates and how they are structured and I've seemed to fall through the troll cracks ... which I don't know how the hell I got there - especially after dealing with Evil Euro, Horemheb and the likes ...

So I will back up rethink this forum and flow accordingly because you guys are some serious ass dummies!!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-

child,

here is the description of the above:

"These Elven Vambraces or bracers are realized in in two tiered leather and are carved with gold leafed intaglio . Each bracer features four burned brass eye hooks (risky for bracers of an archer!) Wrapped like a leaf, these bracers typify the symbiotic relationship the Elves share with their environment."

what you are looking at are leather arm braces for archers. The only brass parts are the four small round metal things with the string running through them that are showing in the top arm brace. Those are little hooks made of brass that hold the lace.
Now ask yourself what color are those brass eye hooks?

-

you don't know the basics about metals I warned you but you dug yourself in deeper

lioness hit squad

*also you spend too much time on the Wu Tang Clan webite looking at kung fu accessories

Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
quote:

-

child,

here is the description of the above:

"These Elven Vambraces or bracers are realized in in two tiered leather and are carved with gold leafed intaglio . Each bracer features four burned brass eye hooks (risky for bracers of an archer!) Wrapped like a leaf, these bracers typify the symbiotic relationship the Elves share with their environment."

what you are looking at are leather arm braces for archers. The only brass parts are the four small round metal things with the string running through them that are showing in the top arm brace. Those are little hooks made of brass that hold the lace.
Now ask yourself what color are those brass eye hooks?

you don't know the basics about metals I warned you but you dug yourself in deeper

lioness hit squad

lol - color - nothing more nothing less - so this is what I'm going to do - I think I'm going to create a thread just for me and you lioness - I think we will have some fun going over genetics, history, archaeology, anthropology, linguistics,and so forth - I've been reviewing your post today - enjoying myself -

I am curious though if you don't mind answering my question:

1.) Why do you guys try to force a meaning where one doesn't exist? I've read through your post and of all of them you seem to be the more intelligent one if I was to pick from AP, BLC, - you seem to be less bias yet bias, more open yet the most closed?

You hear what is being told to you yet you find ways to discredit even though you know - there's like this personality issue with you that doesn't like to lose so you will do everything in your power to find a way to win something that is not an issue of winning ... This perplexes me because I cannot understand your driving force. AP, CBL (whatever lol) they are just plan stupid but you seem to carry a little more knowledge then the both of them put together.

The only reason Djehuti even entertain some of your rhetoric is because your foolishness may seem logical to some of the ignorant yet a blind man can actually see that you know that they are correct in their sayings. I find it most hilarious.

Actually - I'm tired of this name - let me go back to my original name ....

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
I am an enigma even to myself
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
quote:
I am an enigma even to myself

Personally I like you - I think your full of Shyt - but at the same time there is something about your methods I like -

I think that if it wasn't for you I think many of the questions that people will have you create an opportunity for great minds such as Alt, Djehuti, The Explore, Doug M, Troll Patrol, Zaharan, and most definitely Dana to answer. I find it most interesting that you provide that outlet.

Why would a racist want people to know the truth - even AP, CBL, ET ... LOL - knowing that the posters on this forum will lace them up? Why - you seem to be one who works to get the truth out by the silly post you make - so you are actually aiding in the process of people becoming more intelligent.

So thank you!!!

RU2RELIGIOUS!!

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
and thank you
Ru2religious
Member # 4547

Member Rated:
Naw thank you - its a basic method of bait and watch the foolish make even bigger fools of themselves.

These type of threads I'm not interested in but because there are so many foolish posters on here - I think drawing them to one thread - makes it much more comprehensible to pinpoint who the dummies are - even at the expense of myself which I will no longer do - but these dumbasses really get into fantasies seriously - trying to make fictitious characters real. That's why I asked about Dungeons and Dragon and Harry Potter - my kids watch those things and we laugh about it.

I find these threads anti - which is to say they are not getting any further in the area of uncovering the truth about the ancient social, political, and origins of the Egyptians.

These post show who is a racist and who isn't - these post show who is ruled by religious theology verses that which is substantial like history, archaeology, anthropology, genetics and linguistic.

Yes - these dumbass are basically making a fool of themselves and least I further make myself look like a fool I think its best that I not joke around anymore - supplying this adverse threads with anymore of my energy.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com