EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I'm leaving this forum (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I'm leaving this forum
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm sick of these trolls. They're fucking everywhere and they're ruining the quality of this board. If you want to contact me, find me at TheNileValley forum.
Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bye-bye...

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! (damn! I have not said that line since I was in High School!)

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ [Big Grin]
Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthcentric
Don't let trolls run you out of town, but TNV has a lot of good info the problem is not much traffic

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't you say you were leaving once before?
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
lol he sure did. young brandon in his anguish is simply torn between the choices before him; its the nature of being human.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
Didn't you say you were leaving once before?

This time, I mean it.
Posts: 7080 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We always do little Brandon. But the thing about life is to keep on keeping on even if it has no obvious meaning and purpose. Dont kill yourself Brandonboy. Your freedom is heavy, but your loneliness in an indifferent and uncaring universe is no reason for you to take the easy way out. Maybe the purpose of life is to face the anguish with optimism and personal meaning.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Don't let the door hit ya where the good Lord split ya! (damn! I have not said that line since I was in High School!)

More proof that your an aging, balding white guy whose only consolation is attempting to negate a persons history, hey at least your consistent.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Another pub for angry Eurocentrics
Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I can only imagine what this forum must be like for white people like Truth and King at times. Not only do they have to see a portion of their own people troll and discriminate, they have to see black people, that supposed to have learned from their past experiences, do the exact same thing in reaction. How weird is that dynamic?
You're cool with one person, maybe you even like him, and the next moment he's saying things about your people like: white people are mutants, white people are albino's. Are you serious?

I think it's a shame you're leaving, but I can't blame you.

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
I can only imagine what this forum must be like for white people like Truth and King at times. Not only do they have to see a portion of their own people troll and discriminate, they have to see black people, that supposed to have learned from their past experiences, do the exact same thing in reaction. How weird is that dynamic?
You're cool with one person, maybe you even like him, and the next moment he's saying things about your people like: white people are mutants, white people are albino's. Are you serious?

Its sad when people are mentally F-up in the head by White people. LOL, Claiming Whites are Albino, Claiming any source by a White person is bunk. why BECUASE THEY ARE WHITE. Spitting and Foaming at the mouth out of Anger at White people..lol. Its rather pathetic if you ask me. The same White people Haters that Say Whites are Albinos, White are the Devil etc. are the ones doing the Most Hooping and Hollering when a White Person makes the same Remarks directed at blacks.(Blacks are all Criminals, Black a less evolved and closer to Monkeys.) People are pathetic man.

I do feel for people like Brandon P and King who have to remain neutral between Rabid White Nationalists Eurocentrism like Fawal, Evil Euro and afronut, to Rabid Black Nazism like Mike111, MArc Washington, and Clyde Winters...SAD.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:

I'm sick of these trolls. They're fucking everywhere and they're ruining the quality of this board. If you want to contact me, find me at TheNileValley forum.

Again, I don't understand why you have to leave the whole forum completely when the Egyptology section here is still relatively safe and clean of trolls. Please feel free to actually post in the couple of threads I created there. I also plan on creating new interesting threads as well so please don't leave just yet. By the way, I need to get back to the Nile Valley forum. Haven't been in a long time.
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes it's a damn shame; NOT Brandon leaving but the way some black folks here act as you pointed out. But obviously what you see in them is a case of the abused becoming abusers themselves. [Embarrassed]
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dJEHUTE

Is time u leave as well...

Where is your foolish friend Rasol?

He saw the light and left finally...

Brandon's going too...

When r u leaving???

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is there a site with Actual Moderators, if not then lets stay, the greatest thing for people to see is Eurocentrism dismantled. I have not seen one Eurocentric visit this board that has not been thoroughly taken down.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

I'm not leaving this forum. As much as I hate the trolls, there are too many intelligent posters here for me to abandon them.

--------------------
Brought to you by Brandon S. Pilcher

My art thread on ES

And my books thread

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ That's the spirit! Don't let the idiots drive you out. I for one choose the route of ignoring them altogether with an occasional smack on them every now and again. Speaking of which...
quote:
Originally posted by StrawLion:

dJEHUTE

Brandon's going too...

When r u leaving???

Oh my, did my comment about the abused becoming the abuser hit your nerve? Sorry, but I never had any plans on leaving the intelligencia of this forum-- that excludes you, my misguided friend. [Wink]
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:

Its sad when people are mentally F-up in the head by White people. LOL, Claiming Whites are Albino, Claiming any source by a White person is bunk. why BECUASE THEY ARE WHITE. Spitting and Foaming at the mouth out of Anger at White people..lol. Its rather pathetic if you ask me. The same White people Haters that Say Whites are Albinos, White are the Devil etc. are the ones doing the Most Hooping and Hollering when a White Person makes the same Remarks directed at blacks.(Blacks are all Criminals, Black a less evolved and closer to Monkeys.) People are pathetic man.

I do feel for people like Brandon P and King who have to remain neutral between Rabid White Nationalists Eurocentrism like Fawal, Evil Euro and afronut, to Rabid Black Nazism like Mike111, MArc Washington, and Clyde Winters...SAD.

One thing I notice about our resident extreme Afrocentrists is that they're all rather old. Clyde Winters has been doing his schtick since the 70s, and Mike and Marc also appear to be fairly old. It's like they're emotionally scarred relics from a time when institutional white supremacy was more blatant than today.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

One thing I notice about our resident extreme Afrocentrists is that they're all rather old. Clyde Winters has been doing his schtick since the 70s, and Mike and Marc also appear to be fairly old. It's like they're emotionally scarred relics from a time when institutional white supremacy was more blatant than today.
So true, its like the poor souls are mentally scarred. Mike111 was probably teased by white people as a child so now he devotes his time to spamming pictures of White Celebrities and albinos..SAD.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^ Jari you sound like a troll sometimes. Was that why they booted you off Topics?

--------------------
Lionz

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
somebody else is tirred of YOU TOOTI and your 1001 usernames.....
Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

quote:
quote:

This time, I mean it.
quote:
I'm not leaving this forum. As much as I hate the trolls, there are too many intelligent posters here for me to abandon them.

Flip-flop
Flip-flop
Flim-flan... [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tibe still working   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

quote:
quote:

This time, I mean it.
quote:

Flip-flop
Flip-flop

Tooti's showing a female ejaculation on your screen [Big Grin]

How is the stonecollector doing today??? Has he taken down the devils from the bedroom walls and gotten a hard on yet??? Or just pop him a blue pill in his dinner.... [Wink]

Posts: 1325 | From: For tooti http://www.csa.gov.uk/ | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ That's the spirit! Don't let the idiots drive you out. I for one choose the route of ignoring them altogether with an occasional smack on them every now and again. Speaking of which...
quote:

dJEHUTE

Brandon's going too...

When r u leaving???

Oh my, did my comment about the abused becoming the abuser hit your nerve? Sorry, but I never had any plans on leaving the intelligencia of this forum-- that excludes you, my misguided friend. [Wink]
No dJEHUTE

No problems with your comments..
I luv them.. [Big Grin]

But it is time you left
like your god and personal saviour
Rashole.. [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Tibe still working:
quote:
quote:

quote:
quote:

This time, I mean it.
quote:

Flip-flop
Flip-flop

Tooti's showing a female ejaculation on your screen [Big Grin]

How is the stonecollector doing today??? Has he taken down the devils from the bedroom walls and gotten a hard on yet??? Or just pop him a blue pill in his dinner.... [Wink]

Tibe-still-whoring-on the-street
If you need a big black man to screw you
and make you gratified...n all nice
Send me a private mail
and attach your pix...
and I will find you someone good
to make you wet your panties...
and keep you off the streets
[Big Grin] [Razz] [Big Grin]
Lion!

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Using strap ons now are we Allison (tooti)
I guess thats whats happen when someone is marrying an impotent (not important [Big Grin] ) stonecollector......

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Using strap ons now are we Allison (tooti)
I guess thats whats happen when someone is marrying an impotent (not important [Big Grin] ) stonecollector......

Hehehe

Tibe-still-whoring,
Everyonez now your old lesbian girlfriend, Tooti.
Seems she hurt you soo bad..poor thing...
Did she leave you for that her impotent hubby?
And now u are down whoring on the street,
Tibe tibe, you poor thinggy!

Too bad for you Tibe-still-whoring on the street
that Tooti left you...

Now Doktar recommend for you a big black man
strong and muscular
they are the best lovers. Two times a day [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Female ejaculation at its finest.

Go collect some stones so you will earn a seat next to your hubby [Smile]

People tend to get very interesting in what they dont have. Is that why y show so much interest "in big black man strong and muscular" and sex????? Doesnt your small man with the sleeping dick turn y on??? [Smile]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

People tend to get very interesting in what they dont have. Is that why y show so much interest "in big black man strong and muscular" and sex????? Doesnt your small man with the sleeping dick turn y on??? [Smile]

Tibe-still-whoring

That picture you sent to my private mail box is simply HORRIBLE! Is that all you got??? LoL

- Tibe at the carnival

Doan send nomore pix to my private mail ok. I doan wanna die of fright!

No right minded brother gonna do you Tibe...not me anyways

Seems you gonna keep on whoring the street for some cheap pink drunken trash since your girl Tooti won't ejaculate anymore on your face.

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Tibe-still-whoring

That picture you sent to my private mail box is simply HORRIBLE! Is that all you got??? LoL

- Tibe at the carnival

Seems you gonna keep on whoring the street for some cheap pink drunken trash since your girl Tooti won't ejaculate anymore on your face.

Tooti you talking like a male ho doesnt fool anybody.....
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Why are the "White" so-called extremist "Nationalist" and the Blacks "Nazis"? Should be the other way around. I believe brothers like Malcom X and Marcus Garvey believed the system we were trying to integrate into was racist in itself.

There shouldn't be so much division between Black people based on their opposing ideologies, to the point where they insult each other more than any White person can ever do,and we don't have to pacify White people(specifically Hammer, whose name you left out) who can't distinguish between pseudo science and real intellect no matter what race the Poster is. In other words I don't believe in putting another brother down, trying to prove to White people, that I'm not like them. Let them distinguish this by themselves.

King is level-headed he can distinguish between the BS, no need to "pacify" (feel for him).I think Truthcentric is smart enough to do the same.

In the real world we have to expect "extremism" from both Blacks and Whites. As we don't know what underlying factors they experience on a day to day basis that causes them to be that way. Maybe some White kid joined the Neo Nazis after having his azz beat by a group of Black kids, and some Black person may face many forms of covert racism daily on the job or in schools, that can be the cause of their "reactionary extremism"; we don't really know. And try to remain objective in responding to different posts whenever possible or ignoring them all together (whenever possible) as I do realize that certain topics/statements can cause passion to rise in all of us. [Smile]

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tibe-still-whoring

- Tibe at the carnival

Sorry Tibe-whoring, I ain't buying
Check me after your plastic surgery!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tibe-still-whoring

- Tibe at the carnival

Go collect some stones with the donkey your married to. Seen his pic and its wasnt pretty.....
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tibe-still-whoring

- Tibe at the carnival

Go collect some stones with the donkey your married to. Seen his pic and its wasnt pretty.....
WHAT PART OF PLASTIC SURGERY DON'T U UNDERSTAND B!TCH!

PLASTIC SURGERY!!!

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Tibe-still-whoring

- Tibe at the carnival

WHAT PART OF PLASTIC SURGERY DON'T U UNDERSTAND B!TCH!

PLASTIC SURGERY!!!

Donkey dick [Big Grin] too bad for him and y that its sleebing all the time. But some blue bills in his bebsi. [Big Grin] That might do a trick or 2 for you so you can stop act so frustrated Allison. How is the weather in UK???
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Gibberish..incomprehensible rot...are you foaming around your mouth now? [Eek!]

LOL LOL LMAO!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Tibe still working
Member # 16647

Rate Member
Just making fun of your hubby and his way of using B every time it should have been a p. Very classic egy mistake. Like when he refuse to go down on your bussy [Big Grin] because of the fish smell [Wink]
'Shahrazat
Member # 12769

Icon 1 posted      Profile for 'Shahrazat     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Loool IronLiar [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You sound cuter with your girly ID [Big Grin]

Posts: 2591 | From: **Ex Oriente Lux** | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:

You are a very stupid young man.

Not to worry; life will either educate you or kill you.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Why are the "White" so-called extremist "Nationalist" and the Blacks "Nazis"? White Nationalism is a by word for Nazi and Racist, like Freezing is a by word for Cold. If you can tell me the differecne between the White Nationalist and Nazi Racism Ideologies I will retract my statement.

Should be the other way around. I believe brothers like Malcom X and Marcus Garvey believed the system we were trying to integrate into was racist in itself. No on said the System was not racist.

There shouldn't be so much division between Black people based on their opposing ideologies, Actually there is. Thanks to people like Clyde, Marc and Mike111 Afrocentrism can't even be taken serious. Ask other members if they Make a distiction between them and extreemist that claim everything is African.

to the point where they insult each other more than any White person can ever do,and we don't have to pacify White people Who is trying to pacify anyone on here. Where have I tried to "Pacify" whites. The same effort should be given to people who claim Black Chinese as to those who Claim White Egyptians.

(specifically Hammer, whose name you left out) Im amused that you even take Hammer serous enough to consider him in a post. Sorry that I left Hammer out but as of lately I have been sticking to Ignoring a Simple Minded Troll who only baits and never has anything valuable to offer. At least the Trolls I mentioned try to offer some source for their arguments. Sorry that Hammer means so little to me, next time I will mantion him if it soothes you.
who can't distinguish between pseudo science and real intellect no matter what race the Poster is.I agree.
In other words I don't believe in putting another brother down, trying to prove to White people, that I'm not like them. Let them distinguish this by themselves. Putting people Down, HMM. O.K. Other than sarcastic remarks I don't recall putting anyone down, and lets make it clear Im not trying to prove to white people anything. I try to be balanced and truthful, no an extreemists. If I was trying to prove anything to whites I would take the same tactics that Afronut does.

King is level-headed he can distinguish between the BS, no need to "pacify" (feel for him).I think Truthcentric is smart enough to do the same. My comment is regarding the fact that they have to put up with B.S instead of being able to comment freely. In my opinion I have no need nor care for white racists and sites like Stormfront nor do I visit it. I don't feel sorry its an expression.

In the real world we have to expect "extremism" from both Blacks and Whites. As we don't know what underlying factors they experience on a day to day basis that causes them to be that way.
O.K so why not leave you personal problems at home an conversate like a man/woman without an agenda to degrade and mock another race. This is what holds E.S back.
Maybe some White kid joined the Neo Nazis after having his azz beat by a group of Black kids, and some Black person may face many forms of covert racism daily on the job or in schools, that can be the cause of their "reactionary extremism"; That is still no excuse for blatant Blind Wild Eyed Exreemism. LEave it at the Door, or if you have a problem with a certain race at least do honest research. Why is it the extreemists on both sides never provide sources or use some that are biased.

we don't really know. And try to remain objective in responding to different posts whenever possible or ignoring them all together (whenever possible) as I do realize that certain topics/statements can cause passion to rise in all of us. [Smile] I agree with this statement, Ignoring should be taken more serious on this forum esp. regarding trolls that offer nothing here(Hammer). It actually quite easy to do.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by 'Shahrazat:
Loool IronLiar [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

You sound cuter with your girly ID [Big Grin]

The second lesbian...
Are you here to defend you b!tch lover?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Just making fun of your hubby and his way of using B every time it should have been a p. Very classic egy mistake. Like when he refuse to go down on your bussy [Big Grin] because of the fish smell [Wink]

- Tibe WHORING at the Carnival

PLASTIC SURGERY..PLASTIC SURGERY [Big Grin]

AND VISIT THE DENTIST WHILE U ARE AT IT

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^^ Jari you sound like a troll sometimes. Was that why they booted you off Topics?

I sound like a Troll to you but YOU ARE A TROLL. And I was not booted off of Topics you dumb bitch I simply left and forgot my password to my old account. I still post there from time to time Dumbass.

You are one dumb bitch..LMAO

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I sound like a Troll to you but YOU ARE A TROLL. And I was not booted off of Topics you dumb bitch I simply left and forgot my password to my old account. I still post there from time to time Dumbass.

caught that stupid arse of yours..
you are one fucking notorious troll
who was banned from TOPICS!
I know that cause I am part of TOPICS
We locked you out, you distressful troll,
you cheap cvnt! LOL!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
WTF!! Why isn't this thread deleted yet or moved to the love and marriage section?

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

you cheap cvnt! LOL!

You dumb and stupid Bitch if I was Banned from Topics, Bitch, would not my post disapear...BITCH? Would I not have posted there a mere 2 weeks ago...BITCH? Try to think next time you open your mouth. Stick to flirting with your Lesbian Friend Tibe, Im not into Sour Cat smelling Bitches like you. You Dumbass whore. Shoo fly Stay in you place peasant!!

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you cheap cvnt! LOL!

You dumb and stupid Bitch if I was Banned from Topics, Bitch, would not my post disapear...BITCH? Would I not have posted there a mere 2 weeks ago...BITCH? Try to think next time you open your mouth. Stick to flirting with your Lesbian Friend Tibe, Im not into Sour Cat smelling Bitches like you. You Dumbass whore. Shoo fly Stay in you place peasant!!

Whoa whoa whoa Ho,
dont be goin like u somebody
cause u r nobadi but a troll
that was ran on Topix
no badi no want ur arse around!

JUST GET LOST WITH BRANDON;
like you got lost on TOPICS! [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

you cheap cvnt! LOL!

Whoa whoa whoa Ho,
dont be goin like u somebody
cause u r nobadi but a troll
that was ran on Topix
no badi no want ur arse around!

JUST GET LOST WITH BRANDON;
like you got lost on TOPICS! [Big Grin]

-
Bitch Shut up
Get back in your place
 -

This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com