EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » For the silly Negro who lives in Japan and thinks they respect Blacks

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: For the silly Negro who lives in Japan and thinks they respect Blacks
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Enjoy mr. Nigganese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEi8o8nH_3g

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Enjoy mr. Nigganese.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EEi8o8nH_3g

isolated examples of politically incorrect jokes to some...

But what does that prove, nah?

That your half-breed arse now got
some race pride?

Come on Alcoholic, you've been drinking
a bit too much tonight right? [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Racism is everywhere. The question is will you make yourself part of the problem or part of the solution?
Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the Silly selfhating petite half Negre who lives in his own nightmares and thinks the whole world hates or should hate Blacks read this.Transposed from a post you choose to ignore.

Because of questions asked about what Japan thinks About Africans/AAs,I recalled an article in the Village Voice some years ago about the Nation Of Islam and Japanese Far right organizations this is not from the Village Voice but part of the same article.

Japan and the Nation of Islam

Ernest Allen, University of Massachusetts, Amherst

During the years 1930–1975, during the lifetime of the original Nation of Islam, the concept of Japanese and African American solidarity emerged as a central factor in the Nation of Islam’s visions for the liberation of African Americans. The paper presents an overview of the Nation of Islam’s views and practices relative to Japan in these two periods and offers suggestions for further research on this topic.

Beginning with the reasons for the Nation of Islam’s attraction to Japan, such as the admiration for Japan arising out of the outcome of the Russo-Japanese War (1905–1906) and the common sentiments of Pan Africanism and Pan Asianism, the paper will discuss the interest of the Japanese government in the 1920s and 1930s in exploiting racial differences within the U.S. and focus on the role of individuals like Satokata Takahashi who founded several pro-Japanese organizations among African Americans in the 1930s with the message that Japan was the champion of the darker peoples, and that they should therefore support Japan’s war efforts. Among the people Mr. Takahashi approached and exerted a lasting influence on was Elijah Muhammad of the Nation of Islam.

The paper will also examine how these political sentiments have evolved into economic connections with Japanese firms and business enterprises of the Nation of Islam, e.g. the Dal-Ichi Kangyo Bank in the 1970s in Chicago where the Nation of Islam deposited $20 million, and the role of Japanese oil-magnate Seiho Tajiri and the Nation of Islam’s import-export ventures such as selling soybeans grown by black farmers in Georgia directly to Japan.

Also this

Solidarity or Sedition? African Americans, Pro-Japanese Sentiments, and World War II

Reginald Kearney, Independent Scholar

In black America, Japanese were not always known for racist remarks, Sambo images, and discriminatory hiring practices. Ordinary urban ghetto dwellers, share-croppers, and tenant farmers looked to the Land of the Rising Sun for salvation. Some of the greatest leaders in the fight for equal rights and greater freedoms—such as W. E. B. du Bois, Monroe Trotter, Mary Church Terrell, Ida Wells Barnett, George Schuyler, A. Philip Randolph, and James Weldon Johnson—saw the Japanese as allies in the struggle for equality. The Afro-centric Marcus Garvey shared his stage with the Japanese.

This fascination that a great many African Americans felt for Japan did not fade with the outbreak of WW II. On the contrary, a preponderant number of American blacks believed that Japan was fighting a war against racism. Many accepted the notion that Japan was the champion of the colored peoples—leading the fight against imperialism. They saw merit in Japan’s attempt to establish an "Asian Monroe Doctrine." The paper will, in conclusion discuss black American responses to the attack on Pearl Harbor, and how certain segments even viewed it as "a strike for freedom.
www.aasianst.org/absts/1999abst/sasia/s-169.htm

Now keep in mind the the foot soldiers of some of these organizations are the Yakuza who use to have as part of their dress code the punched perm or an Afro like hair do, the Voice article also made reference to the five percenters who may have coined the term Asiatic Blackman as it is used in Hip Hop back in the dayz, sorry I can't find the Voice article.

Again some years back there was a visit by a high ranking NOI member to Japan this was about the time MalcomX movie came out I think but he was meeting and greeting people of no small
importance here.
Addendum:
Keep in mind these are amongst most conservative elements in Japan.

I say again Black people are not especially hated in Japan despite the imported racist stereotypes but you not gonna believe me anyways so hop on a plane like I said...err better not after meeting you they may think all Blacks are retards.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Afronut is a Half-A-Nigger...lol...That explains it all..
 -

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hey Anansi, I think the "Haitian" likes you. I mean he dedicated a whole thread to you. [Big Grin]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
anguishofbeing
quote:
Hey Anansi, I think the "Haitian" likes you. I mean he dedicated a whole thread to you
OH HELL NO!! SAY IT AIN'T SO... [Big Grin] lol ..
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where there is false pride there is racism.

Japanese have issues - trust me.

I used to date a lot of Japanese girls in college and I spent a great deal of time with them.

Enjoyed the sex - sometimes - but really couldn't stand how full of s--t they were about themselves compared to other Asian. Really got tired to them looking down on everyone. Much preferred the cute Vietnamese girls that were far more humble and better in bed.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jesus Christ, what the **** is racism? Is it name calling or institutional, race-based channeling. I swear that Alcohol is a waste of time. Racism of the institutional variety only matters in the real world.

People get called names daily. That may never change. For that to occur, radical change in mainstream views is required. However in Japan, you are not going to be thrown into jail due to your skin color. The term "nigger" is strong, because of the economic reality that BACKS the word.

The United States is the leader in that regard: jailing Blacks and Indigenous peoples. Nations elsewhere (such as Israel) does the same as well. The education, legal and other socio-political system is specifically arranged to channel out those of darker skin. I am pretty sure this would be excepted if I replaced race, with "class", but I don't find that surprising.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Osiron Beleive me I know I am not here to say Japanese are not racist..Alcoholic was implying that Blacks are especially singled out for discremation and that's just not true yes the sambo image is here but that was introduced by Euro-Americans over 170 yrs ago during much of that time the Blackman had little chance to introduce himself,that's why the above post is important,here you have a group of Blackmen formally introducing themselves independent of Euro Americans and the relationship still stands strong today..No matter what anyone thinks of the N.O.I racial policies they had the balls to do it.

Then again name me a group of people who do not think that their sh!t don't stink, or do not make fun of others no matter how annoying..how many time do you come across Asians maybe in your youth and not go ching chang chow,or have them called out "flied lice" they having a hard time saying (fried rice) just so you can make fun of them..(not u personally) but you have seen it done,I know for a fact a lot of Jamaicans think their shi!t don't.. after all we a had a chant that goes like this WE ARE JAMAICANS..WHO ARE YOU!!
and a song that goes something like this.. AND WEN WE CHECK IT OUT LAAD NO WEY NO BETTA DAN YAAD!!!

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Agree. All humans are prejudiced, but that seems to change once you interact with them. We tend to fear what we don't know. That, however, shouldn't be the central point of racism, which is something far greater.
Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
A matter of fact Bob-01 ma boy who made my youtube video...a smart lil fkr got snatched up out of art school to design cars in Japan..over and above all else in his school and he didn't even apply for the competion..they just loved his stuff..and it's not like Japan don't have a bunch of computer nerds..with mad design skills but he was mo betta..getting mad respect and mad money...It's just possible some of you are or will drive his cars.. [Cool]
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
On Japanese and black relations, any remembrances
or reminders still in effect about Japan/Ethiopia
relations during the 1930s or Japan/Melanesia & New
Guinea relations of 1940s and late 1930s?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
Where there is false pride there is racism.

Japanese have issues - trust me.

I used to date a lot of Japanese girls in college and I spent a great deal of time with them.

Enjoyed the sex - sometimes - but really couldn't stand how full of s--t they were about themselves compared to other Asian. Really got tired to them looking down on everyone. Much preferred the cute Vietnamese girls that were far more humble and better in bed.

Koreans are worse.
Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Kaizen: Its funny you state that Koreans are the worst. In Japan they are marginalized and make up a good fraction of the underclass. Correct me if I am wrong but Koreans comprise alot of the underworld activity in Japan. This is despite the fact that Japanese/Koreans are virtually ethnically the same. Maybe you can enlighten me on this subject,Brada.

BTW, nobody makes great cinema like the Japanese and south Koreans. Living in Japan would be a dream for me considering all the Takashi Miike films I could digest.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
For the Silly selfhating petite half Negre who lives in his own nightmares and thinks the whole world hates or should hate Blacks read this.Transposed from a post you choose to ignore.

Because of questions asked about what Japan thinks About Africans/AAs,I recalled an article in the Village Voice some years ago about the Nation Of Islam and Japanese Far right organizations this is not from the Village Voice but part of the same article.

Japan and the Nation of Islam

Ernest Allen, University of Massachusetts, Amherst

During the years 1930–1975, during the lifetime of the original Nation of Islam, the concept of Japanese and African American solidarity emerged as a central factor in the Nation of Islam’s visions for the liberation of African Americans. The paper presents an overview of the Nation of Islam’s views and practices relative to Japan in these two periods and offers suggestions for further research on this topic.

Beginning with the reasons for the Nation of Islam’s attraction to Japan, such as the admiration for Japan arising out of the outcome of the Russo-Japanese War (1905–1906) and the common sentiments of Pan Africanism and Pan Asianism, the paper will discuss the interest of the Japanese government in the 1920s and 1930s in exploiting racial differences within the U.S. and focus on the role of individuals like Satokata Takahashi who founded several pro-Japanese organizations among African Americans in the 1930s with the message that Japan was the champion of the darker peoples, and that they should therefore support Japan’s war efforts. Among the people Mr. Takahashi approached and exerted a lasting influence on was Elijah Muhammad of the Nation of Islam.

The paper will also examine how these political sentiments have evolved into economic connections with Japanese firms and business enterprises of the Nation of Islam, e.g. the Dal-Ichi Kangyo Bank in the 1970s in Chicago where the Nation of Islam deposited $20 million, and the role of Japanese oil-magnate Seiho Tajiri and the Nation of Islam’s import-export ventures such as selling soybeans grown by black farmers in Georgia directly to Japan.

Also this

Solidarity or Sedition? African Americans, Pro-Japanese Sentiments, and World War II

Reginald Kearney, Independent Scholar

In black America, Japanese were not always known for racist remarks, Sambo images, and discriminatory hiring practices. Ordinary urban ghetto dwellers, share-croppers, and tenant farmers looked to the Land of the Rising Sun for salvation. Some of the greatest leaders in the fight for equal rights and greater freedoms—such as W. E. B. du Bois, Monroe Trotter, Mary Church Terrell, Ida Wells Barnett, George Schuyler, A. Philip Randolph, and James Weldon Johnson—saw the Japanese as allies in the struggle for equality. The Afro-centric Marcus Garvey shared his stage with the Japanese.

This fascination that a great many African Americans felt for Japan did not fade with the outbreak of WW II. On the contrary, a preponderant number of American blacks believed that Japan was fighting a war against racism. Many accepted the notion that Japan was the champion of the colored peoples—leading the fight against imperialism. They saw merit in Japan’s attempt to establish an "Asian Monroe Doctrine." The paper will, in conclusion discuss black American responses to the attack on Pearl Harbor, and how certain segments even viewed it as "a strike for freedom.
www.aasianst.org/absts/1999abst/sasia/s-169.htm

Now keep in mind the the foot soldiers of some of these organizations are the Yakuza who use to have as part of their dress code the punched perm or an Afro like hair do, the Voice article also made reference to the five percenters who may have coined the term Asiatic Blackman as it is used in Hip Hop back in the dayz, sorry I can't find the Voice article.

Again some years back there was a visit by a high ranking NOI member to Japan this was about the time MalcomX movie came out I think but he was meeting and greeting people of no small
importance here.
Addendum:
Keep in mind these are amongst most conservative elements in Japan.

I say again Black people are not especially hated in Japan despite the imported racist stereotypes but you not gonna believe me anyways so hop on a plane like I said...err better not after meeting you they may think all Blacks are retards.

I keep telling you guys that Afroholic is a white guy, how can anyone listen to his diatribe and even think that he is remotely Black. I am of Creole descent and even the most self hating Creole is not a party to the racism that causes them to be ashamed. Do me a favor and stop believing that idiot.
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
[[...]BTW, nobody makes great cinema like the Japanese and south Koreans. Living in Japan would be a dream for me considering all the Takashi Miike films I could digest. [/QB]

So true. I love the density and activity within Japanese and Korean urban centers as well. [Smile]
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by ausar:
Kaizen: Its funny you state that Koreans are the worst. In Japan they are marginalized and make up a good fraction of the underclass. Correct me if I am wrong but Koreans comprise alot of the underworld activity in Japan. This is despite the fact that Japanese/Koreans are virtually ethnically the same. Maybe you can enlighten me on this subject,Brada.

BTW, nobody makes great cinema like the Japanese and south Koreans. Living in Japan would be a dream for me considering all the Takashi Miike films I could digest.

Actually what I didn't like about Japanese girls was their constant deriding of Korean people.

Koreans are this. Koreans are that. Blah blah blah blah! Really irritating.

Just had to marry one to find out. Now, maybe I should have listened to the Japanese girls....

;-)

Just kidding.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Osiron Beleive me I know I am not here to say Japanese are not racist..Alcoholic was implying that Blacks are especially singled out for discremation and that's just not true yes the sambo image is here but that was introduced by Euro-Americans over 170 yrs ago during much of that time the Blackman had little chance to introduce himself,that's why the above post is important,here you have a group of Blackmen formally introducing themselves independent of Euro Americans and the relationship still stands strong today..No matter what anyone thinks of the N.O.I racial policies they had the balls to do it.

Then again name me a group of people who do not think that their sh!t don't stink, or do not make fun of others no matter how annoying..how many time do you come across Asians maybe in your youth and not go ching chang chow,or have them called out "flied lice" they having a hard time saying (fried rice) just so you can make fun of them..(not u personally) but you have seen it done,I know for a fact a lot of Jamaicans think their shi!t don't.. after all we a had a chant that goes like this WE ARE JAMAICANS..WHO ARE YOU!!
and a song that goes something like this.. AND WEN WE CHECK IT OUT LAAD NO WEY NO BETTA DAN YAAD!!!

Hey no offense it's just my small experience. I really enjoyed the experience and they never showed me racism in terms of my own ethnicity.

Its just all this negative talk about Koreans and Chinese....man. I'm Black and just didn't appreciate it. I dated a lot of Chinese and Korean girls too and they just didn't seem to have the need of putting all the other Asians down. They didn't like going to Japanese steak houses though. And boy did I get it for thinking Kimchi was Chinese.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Well Altakruri amongst the older folks they do remember that Japan and Ethiopia were on the same team at the League of nations to out law the concept of racial supremacy as a governing principle,a seemingly common sense move that was rejected by the mostly White league,which set Japan down that dark road to ww2.I do not know much about Japanese and the Black Asian populations except they fall under the so-called Asian prosperity sphere,also signaficant is that some of the Black Asians did side with the Japanese during that time how ever how much of that was coercion and how much was voluntary..they seems to be very hard on the people of Asia during wartime.

Ausar
quote:
Kaizen: Its funny you state that Koreans are the worst. In Japan they are marginalized and make up a good fraction of the underclass.
Yes unfortunatly even 3rd and 4th generation Japanese Koreans need a special pass-port but they cannot be kick out of japan leagal limbo in identity,some carry Japanese names for easier access but they do feel put upon..but quite reacently especially amongst the young attitudes seem to have taken a shift to the positive..how will that translate into political gains I don't know. If you have the time goole a Japan Korean sports figure who gave Japan back it self of man hood after beating a white wrestler in the 50ts?or 60ts? Kinda like the Jessi Owens of his era..

The under world is very complex in Asia they are intermingled deeply I recomend a book called Yamashita's Gold..fasinating look at the under world and the Royals.

The older Japanese films are great the new ones are mostly crap, the Korean industry is looking ok but me keeping up with the subtitles written in japanese is kinda tough.

ST Tigray, my biggest proble with some folks is not their trolling or even their racism it's the lying for even a vile racist one can come to terms with but a compulsive liar?..I just have to take it for granted he is who he ssy he is..and even if you and him are both creole you have notthing in common with that mfkr...I really wish he is lying about him being Haitian and Black.

Actully Kimchi is really big over here but as much as I like spicy foods I can't stand it on my plate as it stinks to high hell.. [Embarrassed]

ausar
Member # 1797

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for ausar   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What? Not a fan of Takashei Miike? No Battle Royale? I respect the old Akira Kurosawa but Takashei Kitano and Miike are amongst my favoriets.

Kimchi is what saved many from the avian flu.

Posts: 8675 | From: Tukuler al~Takruri as Ardo since OCT2014 | Registered: Feb 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Ausar
quote:
Kimchi is what saved many from the avian flu.
Stinky fermenting cabbage mixed with crushed chili peppers and vinegar did that?.I guess there is a cure for every thing... [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com