EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » AN INSULT TOO FAR

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: AN INSULT TOO FAR
Energy
Reading books on vacation
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://notthenation.com/pages/news/getnews.php?id=861
Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
All those who insult the Black race will pay.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Energy   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't believe the story is true but for this website to make up a false story that intends to ridicule blacks on the back of the tragedy in Haiti should not be tolerated.

Does someone know how we can hit back?

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Posts: 620 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
GlobalAfrikanSupremacy
Member # 16906

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for GlobalAfrikanSupremacy     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If you give me their website email I can spam the hell out of it with this new software I purchased.
Posts: 248 | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Energy
Member # 16438

Rate Member
^^ Thats not the way. The article named real people like for instance the Foreign Minister Kasit Piromya. Even if the story is a spoof, the blatant racism behind it all should warrant making strong protest to the Thai Embassy in the US. Such an action would get results both from the Thai and the US government to get the website shut down.

--------------------
KNOW THYSELF

https://mawuvi.com/sample-pages.html

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by GlobalAfrikanSupremacy:
If you give me their website email I can spam the hell out of it with this new software I purchased.

[Big Grin]
Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
One one level the article is true. Black nations do live in poverty and corruption and seem incapable of maintaining a civil society.
On the other hand the skin cream thing was over the top. That amounted to little more than a crude diss.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's all nonsense. Not the Nation is like the Daily Souse.
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It looks like it was intended to ridicule the global community.

"Thailand Donates 50,000 Bottles of Whitening Skin Cream To Haiti"

http://notthenation.com/pages/news/getnews.php?id=861

quote:
“I donated some money to help the Chinese after the Sichuan earthquake,” said office worker Vasana Prasarnmit. “But these Haiti people are so dark I don’t want to give them anything. Maybe if they were lighter, like Obama.”

It is believed that the whitening cream can make the homeless, starving survivors of the earthquake look whiter and brighter in just 14 days, according to the Unilever brochure. It is hoped that by looking whiter, the Haitians might be able to secure more aid.

“White skin is the key to succes in life, whether it’s job interviews, finding a mate, or being elected to office,” said Chulalongkorn sociology professor Urmkit Srisomwattanathip. “There’s no reason to believe this is any different.”

The Haitian government has tentatively accepted the donation, but has surprisingly appealed for more non-whitening aid.

“We have nothing,” said a local Haitian aid worker with the UN. “We need shelter, food, clean water. There are hundreds of children dying every day from dysentery. Please help us. For god’s sake, wake up and see the suffering.”

Edit:

Actually it seems to be insulting Thailand in particular, as seen by the title

quote:

Responding to international criticism that its initial donation of $20,000 was insufficient, the Thai government has generously added 50,000 bottles of whitening skin cream to its aid shipment to earthquake-stricken Haiti.

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muhommed Abed
Member # 17412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muhommed Abed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Clause is at the end of the article:

"Note: This website is not The Nation. For entertainment purposes only."

The article is using satire to bring attention to racism against blacks, which is clearly evident in the lack of relief efforts in the aftermath of Haiti's earthquake. If Haiti were a white nation, they would receive a lot more help than what they are receiving now.

--------------------
Seeking to understand Afrocentrism

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the united states is pouring millions into Hati, as we always do.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Muhommed Abed
Member # 17412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Muhommed Abed     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Only one cent of every US dollar goes to the haitian people. So technically the US is not pouring millions into Haiti. If the US is pouring millions into Haiti, then simple math dictates the haitians are getting $10,000 for every $1,000,000 sent. The actual fact is the US is pouring THOUSANDS into Haiti (not millions).

Do you think that is something to boast about??

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/AP-Haiti-govt-gets-1-penny-of-apf-2974608543.html?x=0

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
the united states is pouring millions into Hati, as we always do.

Posts: 101 | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
@ Muhammed Abed

Maybe rightfully so,

If everything is as bad as the news keeps telling us (and I don't doubt that), the shops, markets and other places where money is spent by individuals will be struck by the earthquake just as badly

In other words, physical money prolly isn't their concern right now.

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com