EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » King Tut DNA, Dr. Hawass (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   
Author Topic: King Tut DNA, Dr. Hawass
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bob_01:
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:
Osirion is a funny guy. He seems to link Hg R, with Europe, when it's anything but that. The uni-parental marker he is likely referring to is likely R1b1b2.

The parental clade doesn't have a European origin, but a southwest Asian. The pre-historic population within the region, as I stressed, looked like sub-Saharan Africans. That'd be akin to suggesting that Amhara peoples are part "European", because some may uni-parental markets leading towards southwest Asia.

God, stupid people will always be stupid. Those cold adapted traits which is present amongst Europeans did not develop indigenously within southwest Asia, never mind pale skin. I swear, people can't be object, nor handle two discussions at once.

What we know:

1. STR data provided in the blurry video, with no clear heading isn't not Y-DNA data. It takes three misses to match with the data.

2. Hg R1, not R1b1b2, does not have a European origin, and has NOTHING to do with cold adapted, pale skinned Europeans. Peoples DO and HAVE changed, historically.

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't.

R1b is Indo-European and is found amongst the Hittite people.
Evidence? Please provide evidence suggesting that pre-historic southwest Asian populations:

1) spoke an Indo-European tongue, and

2) featured cold adapted European traits, OR

3) independently developed Osama bin Laden's traits from a proto-human state, where which both "Caucasoids" and "African" are sister populations, vs. a daughter-mother relationship (respectively).

Do you know how much I hate stupid Africans? I like seeing a higher intellectual stature amongst my own. To be honest, when I read your posts, I think this forum flies into the dark ages. This must've been how the Europeans felt when they idly waiting for some African to transfer agriculture and writing.

quote:
The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question. I have always dismissed this as lunacy. However, R1b find in the royal lineage of the 18th dynasty, if true, would support the Amarna letters in such a way to be very perplexing.
Do you know that you're committing the sin of anachronism? We're dealing the pre-historic populations who represent the origin of Hg R1b. I, for some reason, have a feeling you don't seem to understand that this period was one, where written history is said to not exist.

What the ****?

Did you use a time machine?

quote:
We had assumed that the Southern Egyptian routed the Hyksos. But what if they were lead by White Hittites?
Sounds like an assumption. They could have been Rhinos from Jupiter as well. What evidence do you base your speculation on?

More reading, less posting, and employing workable models.

quote:
It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion. [/qb]
Looks who talking. You morons seem to assume that Hg R1b1, is some sort of European uni-parental marker. We still haven't seen this cold adapted, pale skinned pre-historic southwest Asian. You sure as well can bet that I'd expect if you could refer to an actual pre-historic culture. Please don't do what PR did and refer to some inconsistent "Cro-Magnon" fiction, who were actually tropically adapted peoples.

I think we need to stress this fact. You are claiming that the indigenous peoples of southwest Asia were European. You know those Saudi populations that one could sell skin lightening products to. It really seems like people are lightening up the region excessively. Those in Southern Lebanon are light brown, while Iraqis look rather Pakistani. People in Saudi Arabia are somewhat darker than North Indians.

Oh well.

Here's your "Caucasoid":

-

[Eek!] [/QB]

Some of us have jobs, family and a life. Others like you obviously don't or you wouldn't be wasting your time splitting hairs like you do about everything.

And Luiza is most likely a Negrito like those that live in New Guinea.

In your case and like many others that post here - its not Afrocentric its Afrocultic. This is a religion to you and many others.

So now you guys want to claim R1b as African because King Tut might have it?

Yes - there is a chance of that but if I was a betting man I would not place my bets on that.

R1b, Caucasoid features, a history of contact with R1b populations (Hittites), and the Amarna letters in which the Widow of King Tut is looking for a replacement and cannot find someone in Egypt and is looking to the Hittites for a Pharoah?

You guys are about as religious as it gets.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
Osirion is a funny guy. He seems to link Hg R, with Europe, when it's anything but that. The uni-parental marker he is likely referring to is likely R1b1b2.

The parental clade doesn't have a European origin, but a southwest Asian. The pre-historic population within the region, as I stressed, looked like sub-Saharan Africans. That'd be akin to suggesting that Amhara peoples are part "European", because some may uni-parental markets leading towards southwest Asia.

God, stupid people will always be stupid. Those cold adapted traits which is present amongst Europeans did not develop indigenously within southwest Asia, never mind pale skin. I swear, people can't be object, nor handle two discussions at once.

What we know:

1. STR data provided in the blurry video, with no clear heading isn't not Y-DNA data. It takes three misses to match with the data.

2. Hg R1, not R1b1b2, does not have a European origin, and has NOTHING to do with cold adapted, pale skinned Europeans. Peoples DO and HAVE changed, historically.

Jesus, stop being fucking stupid. This discussion is way beneath us. It's never too late to learn. However, it's never too early to kill yourself, because you won't.

R1b is Indo-European and is found amongst the Hittite people.
Evidence? Please provide evidence suggesting that pre-historic southwest Asian populations:

1) spoke an Indo-European tongue, and

2) featured cold adapted European traits, OR

3) independently developed Osama bin Laden's traits from a proto-human state, where which both "Caucasoids" and "African" are sister populations, vs. a daughter-mother relationship (respectively).

Do you know how much I hate stupid Africans? I like seeing a higher intellectual stature amongst my own. To be honest, when I read your posts, I think this forum flies into the dark ages. This must've been how the Europeans felt when they idly waiting for some African to transfer agriculture and writing.

quote:
The Amarna letters refers to these people as the origin of the royal lineage of the era in question. I have always dismissed this as lunacy. However, R1b find in the royal lineage of the 18th dynasty, if true, would support the Amarna letters in such a way to be very perplexing.
Do you know that you're committing the sin of anachronism? We're dealing the pre-historic populations who represent the origin of Hg R1b. I, for some reason, have a feeling you don't seem to understand that this period was one, where written history is said to not exist.

What the ****?

Did you use a time machine?

quote:
We had assumed that the Southern Egyptian routed the Hyksos. But what if they were lead by White Hittites?
Sounds like an assumption. They could have been Rhinos from Jupiter as well. What evidence do you base your speculation on?

More reading, less posting, and employing workable models.

quote:
It's just hypothetical at this point. And you guys need to stop treating this subject like religion.

Looks who talking. You morons seem to assume that Hg R1b1, is some sort of European uni-parental marker. We still haven't seen this cold adapted, pale skinned pre-historic southwest Asian. You sure as well can bet that I'd expect if you could refer to an actual pre-historic culture. Please don't do what PR did and refer to some inconsistent "Cro-Magnon" fiction, who were actually tropically adapted peoples.

I think we need to stress this fact. You are claiming that the indigenous peoples of southwest Asia were European. You know those Saudi populations that one could sell skin lightening products to. It really seems like people are lightening up the region excessively. Those in Southern Lebanon are light brown, while Iraqis look rather Pakistani. People in Saudi Arabia are somewhat darker than North Indians.

Oh well.

Here's your "Caucasoid":

-

[Eek!] [/QB]

Some of us have jobs, family and a life. Others like you obviously don't or you wouldn't be wasting your time splitting hairs like you do about everything.
Sure, you do. I have a girlfriend, live, for half a decade, outside my parent's home, use private health care, work, and study to exceed my rather modest position. That being said, I view you, like all, as rivals, and only plan to improve continuously until the day that I die. I despite underachievers, and that's what I see you being.

More OT. How about travel? I got a lot of that under my belt as well. You know, I don't see why you can't just choose to shut up, and recognize that you're a user who cannot write. Sheesh, I am just assuming that you're ANOTHER 5ft sycophant, who continues to generate logic from his well used posterior.

quote:
And Luiza is most likely a Negrito like those that live in New Guinea.
Once again, you use immaterial evidence. Those "Negrito" types refer to those with short stature at exaggerated levels. That term has nothing to do with Papua New Guineas.

Start being consistent and understand the terms that you're using.

quote:
In your case and like many others that post here - its not Afrocentric its Afrocultic. This is a religion to you and many others.
Yes, "you", and the "others", is how you construct an argument. How about "you" and the "others" lacking the mental capacity to construct a respectable sentence. How about the utter lack of intellectual capacity?

These two traits, or as I call it, the agro-pastoral mindset, where adaptability is shunned, and where one lives to survive for just today. That suicidal path is going to drive the United Kingdom into hell, especially, when

quote:
So now you guys want to claim R1b as African because King Tut might have it?
It seems like you never respected Explorer, Mind, Thought, Rosal and others. I'm sure they were the Bantu, broad-bodied, niggers, no? I don't think you ever respected, or wanted to learn ****, from these users.

I could sense your superiority complex, because I know it well. Stupid Hahabasha, there was never a consensus that R1b is European. I'm guessing you just assumed that when posting on Arguewithidiots or Stormfront. You do sound much like the confused Blacks who post on those boards.

That being said, the claim that R1b isn't European is totally established. It is actually assumed that it arose southwest Asia. That is, amongst tropically adapted people, who resembled Africans, you ignorant, burnt, "five-head", wo

quote:
Yes - there is a chance of that but if I was a betting man I would not place my bets on that.
Yes, I'll respect the view of the king of run-on sentences. Never mind, no use of material to support his claims.

quote:
R1b, Caucasoid features
The clade coincided with the development of what you describe "Caucasoid" traits". Please, Habasha, do prove that claim. I'm waiting for:

1. Southwest Asian-based fossil, with the Hg R1b uni-parent marker, that approximated closer to modern Europeans, than, sub-Saharan Africans.

2. Cro-Magnon of Asia/ Northern Africa, that featured tropically adapted traits.

3. Literature suggesting that R1b coincided with the development of something so superficial, cold adapted traits that arose in Northern Europe, and pale skin.

quote:
a history of contact with R1b populations (Hittites), and the Amarna letters in which the Widow of King Tut is looking for a replacement and cannot find someone in Egypt and is looking to the Hittites for a Pharoah?
Sounds like baseless assumption. Do you even have a respectable job? Use that to access scientific papers, or just head to a local university. I'll assume you live in a "nice", near or CBD,, location such as myself.

Cite literature and start using excuses. The fact that you push illiterate, non-material backed bullshit, with arguments based on "you", "Afrocentric", etc, makes it seem like you have a lot of time on your hand. I mean, why not join a forum where you can discuss issues without looking like a complete idiot, *nix-boy?

I'll try it again.

First of all, seeing that you're a total dolt, the Hittites, if European, would not feature clades that are as ANCIENT (keyword) as those within Africa and Southwest Asia. You're dealing with R1b1b2, which is assumed, by you, to suddenly have led to the development of cold adapted traits, within the "Mediterranean" (not cold) peoples.

We'll let that go for now. Second, the R1b clades developed in those continents, before the Indo-European language existed. Once again, I need to know, did you have access to a time machine? As most read understand, R1b is said to have arisen under 18kya. The highest frequencies and variation of R1b1b2 (its daughter) is either in Iberia and Turkey, two climates that would not produce cold adapted people.

Third, those within Turkey date to around ~8kya, and it's quite mainstream that these people did not resemble the modern population. It's interesting to note that Neolithic Portuguese cluster rather closely to sub-Saharan populations such as the Tutsis. We could go further, and observe, the "Cro-magnon" of Europe (not types also considered such in North Africa), indeed, resembled those small-stature, broad-featured "Bantus" that you seem to despise. So what have we learned today?

1. R1b was never considered a European-specific clade. Much less, R1a is considered such. That was affirmed on this forum, YEARS ago, within and outside the forum, within most radical NOI chapters, and also by mainstream scientists themselves.

Sounds like you've defined the entire spectrum as being "religious nuts", Habasha. I think, we may need to resurrect the Concorde jet, use cannibalized parts if needed, and get Dr Phil flown to your residence, immediately.

2. R1b1b2 is the clade that developed within Europe proper.

3. R1b1b2 has a southern origin, purported to be within either Iberia or "Near East". Show me some cold adapted Neolithic Portuguese or populations who wouldn't approximate towards say, the "Bantu" Tutsi populations.

4. Its parental clade, R1b, has an origin deep within the south. That is, EITHER, southwest Asia, or - drum rolls - the African continent. I know that's upsetting, indeed.

The problem here is this user, just uses wikipedia and creates some perverted history with clades. Those uni-parental markers, alone, is not going to tell you migratory history. It is quite possible that a more "Negroid" (exaggerated) Tusti-looking Europeans dispersed within the Iberian peninsula, and others outside into colder regions of Europe.

Those in the former region who developed more cold adapted traits over time. That is, within Northern Europe, along with PALE SKIN, and absorbed the darker population. That derived light skin development is a trait that developed amongst a COMMON ancestor. I try to explain that to Argyle, but the moron, also, doesn't seem to understand that.

Since Europeans are rather intermediate, vs. the more isolated East Asians, a continental wide study would show interesting distribution. There, by the way, is likely a hybrid body plain amongst Southern European populations. It's just that Ancient Egyptians are said to have SUPER NEGRO, i.e. more exaggerated than sub-Saharan, "Bantu" African, body plain.

Understanding that. I hope, I'll give it an independent paragraph. How can R1b be European when the Neolithic southwest Asian and PORTUGUESE population resembled Black sub-Saharan Africans, with more exaggerated "Congo-Forest Negro" cranio-facial affinities than Somalis? I swear, I think you've divorced with logic some 4000-years ago, Habasha.

quote:

You guys are about as religious as it gets. [/QB]

You "guys", and that poor faculty of the English language, which involves rote-learning phrases from popular American shows, is unimpressive. I'd work on that, while providing material evidence.

Get to work now!

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ How the hell do you have time for this crap!

R1b is about as European as you are going to ever get period. It is the most common lineage in that area. Doesn't matter where it arose from it is now a European marker. If you want to waste time trying to make it African or anything else you are really wasting all that Negro college fund you probably got.

As for phenotype, I don't care what they looked like the question is on indigenous African people or not. Was Tut African or non-African? I have already said that R1b could be from India, Western Asia or Europe but it is most commonly associated with European people. Just guys really like to try to split hairs and call it scholarship. I call it wasting a good brain.

Why don't you go invent something and then be proud of that instead of splitting hairs over nothing.

Luiza is a NEGRITO. There are Negrito people living in New Guinea.

The Amarna letters give rise to the question of a society of royalty living in the Middle East:

Amarna diplomacy: the beginnings of international relations By Raymond Cohen, Raymond Westbrook

You need to learn to read what I say instead of spouting off non-sensical diatribes.

Remember - Aryan invasion theory I put out. As in Aryans of India? Not Europe! The point is that R1b is called a European marker. That could be just because of a founder affect. Doesn't matter, its just a description since most Europeans are R1b.

Just like I call J1 Jewish because its found amongst Jewish people more so than any other group. Doesn't mean its exclusive to Jews.

Its a DESCRIPTION not a set.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bob_01     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QB] ^ How the hell do you have time for this crap!

Whatever, Unix technician. Please don't past your underachieving self onto others, morons.

quote:
R1b is about as European as you are going to ever get period. It is the most common lineage in that area. Doesn't matter where it arose from it is now a European marker.
You five-head, burnt bitch. The marker didn't arise in Europe proper. That clade you're referring to R1b1b2 is a derivative of a African or Asiatic clade. The most ancient clades are found in those continents.

quote:
If you want to waste time trying to make it African or anything else you are really wasting all that Negro college fund you probably got.
I attended rather elite colleges, moron. However, I'd let an underachieving British brat, who lives in a nation where university is free (no-interest "loans" aren't such in the real world), maintain an unwarranted superiority complex.

Just be honest: you can't even write!

quote:
As for phenotype, I don't care what they looked like the question is on indigenous African people or not.
That matters, dolt, because these people were attributed as "Caucasian" by you. If I met Argyle personally within the Netherlands, I wouldn't consider him non-African.

He is. However, when we're dealing with the biological development. That is, the development of phenotype, I'm not going to say that he's identical to his ancestors. People have been changing over time, and it seems like within the Agro-Pastoral world, that isn't well understood at all.

Point being, the user of "Caucasoid" much less "European" is very inappropriate. That is especially the case 10,000 years ago, when those peoples looked rather "African" and were based within southwest Asia. The same ancient markers within sub-Saharan Africa would be considered "Black" as well.

quote:
Was Tut African or non-African?
I think others such as Explorer and myself (after wards) suggested that an African origin of Hg R1b is quite possible. You need to understand there is a culture of assuming European-affinity without referring to literature.

We see that now.

quote:
I have already said that R1b could be from India, Western Asia or Europe [Bob_01: India more so than sub-Saharan Africa? [Roll Eyes] ] but it is most commonly associated with European people.
That is R1b1b2, you idiot. If you're referring to younger clades, it is associated with Europe. In fact, the greatest number of R1 markers, quantitatively, would be found in India. Instead of misusing figures that refer to daughter clades, we could use even more basal clades such as R1.

Noting your aways, I ask, why is it that you ignore the possibility that the clade could have an AFRICAN origin? Oh please, you're such a damn joke. What indications is it that the origin would lie within South Asia? [Roll Eyes]

More assumptions, or dreaming (more precise).

quote:
Why don't you go invent something and then be proud of that instead of splitting hairs over nothing.
What the **** is a Ethiopian in UK? This foolish kike is acting like I'm some sort of West Africa. Little bitch, my parent's grand mother could read and write in multiple tongues and was educated. What did your whore called a grand mother do, pastoral bitch?

Seeing that I'm not African-American, let me talk for the community. How about we refer to the invention of IBM's Mark Dean? Three-ninth of the patents of the PC architecture, and as a chief engineer. Parents in areas such as the first 1Ghz microprocessor. Look at the traffic light, peanut products, etc, and you see African-American inventions over there.

I mean, how could Ethiopians even claim to have exceeded African-American educational prowess in the world? Please, don't be a clown. I don't even think the much wealthier Gulf Region could claim that. A lot more African-Americans are involved in the development of Ford cars, the manufacturing, the maintenance, the entire life cycle than much of Eastern Africa or Southwest Asia. Let's be honest here, why are so many of "you" Black Jews under the Israeli prison system and fail to integrate?

Since we're dealing with "Bantus", why is it that most of the mathematic nerds, I've seen associated with aerospace, to financial instruments, to X-Ray development, seem to be from West Africa? On the other hand, I usually see welfare-dependent peoples from East Africa, Christian or otherwise.

Please stop acting like a troll. I don't how our regions will be able to develop, ever, with morons such as yourself. Pretending to be white, and piggybacking on their stereotypes. It's rather disturbing that you cannot even recognize African-American achievements. The majority of the population are "middle class" (stop looking at those Hip Hop monkeys), and "West African Bantus" are very prosperous. If one can do that within NYC, he surely can in the hyper welfare states of Europe.

Posts: 1080 | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bob101 your going to make the poor little Jew angry..lol
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Dumb bitch, the Negrito people refer to people of small stature. I could even cite a dictionary, and it'd read:

quote:
Negrito

a member of any of various small-statured, indigenous peoples of Africa, the Philippines, the Malay Peninsula, the AndamanIslands, and southern India.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/Negrito

Notice small-statured people? From what I seen Australians and those from Papua New Guinea are around the same size as Northern Europeans. That is, largely, short people, but not dwarfs. You are referring to a population has a reach in various continents, and are NOT the same.

Why adopt terms developed by some semi-illiterate traveler? One may as well refer to the Holocaust denier if we must divorce ourselves from bare academic standards.

quote:
The Amarna letters give rise to the question of a society of royalty living in the Middle East:

Amarna diplomacy: the beginnings of international relations By Raymond Cohen, Raymond Westbrook

You need to learn to read what I say instead of spouting off non-sensical diatribes.

Bitch, have you ever been to a damn school? Cite the the damn text. I don't see anything being quoted, and all I see is assumptions on your side. The Mitanni culture means nothing without actual data, or once you learn that the parental R1b clades have an origin well outside of mother Europe. It didn't coincide with the development of "Caucasoid" features either.

Now, drop that superiority complex, fivehead moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you look like an ape thanks to your Natasha blood. That explains your rather erratic rants that even developed between Explorer and you.

So here, we have this clown, linking Hg R1b with the Mitanni peoples. That is, despite the most common form of Hg R1b, likely being its DERIVATIVE, R1b1b2. The most ANCIENT Hg R clades are within Africa and Asia.

I couldn't care less if the royal remains featured the R1b marker. However, it'd be akin to the African populations that carry the V88, and I bring that up, because Tut looked much like an African person. This "European", you claim, is a tropically adapted person.

quote:
Remember - Aryan invasion theory I put out. As in Aryans of India? Not Europe! The point is that R1b is called a European marker. That could be just because of a founder affect. Doesn't matter, its just a description since most Europeans are R1b.
Umm..R1b isn't very common in India, moron. You're referring to its sister clade, R1a.

quote:
Just like I call J1 Jewish because its found amongst Jewish people more so than any other group. Doesn't mean its exclusive to Jews.
Err. One should be naming a clade anything unless it originates with that population. Jesus, acquire a brain. You act as if frequencies can't change over time. We look at origin for a reason, because data sets may not even be exhaustive.

Ever consider that?

quote:
Umm..I was the one who brought up descriptive terminology. The problem here is that R1b, as Explorer, has pointed out, does not have a European origin.

It seems like this user can pretend to know just because I'm more recent. I am rather certain that you picked up your knowledge from Explorer, Rasol,et al. However, you cannot even respect your teachers.

Such a brat.

Why do you post when you lack the education to deal with these topics? This is getting downright ridiculous, seriously.

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Quote by Bob/Rasol.
. . . .
I think others such as Explorer and myself (after wards) suggested that an African origin of Hg R1b is quite possible. You need to understand there is a culture of assuming European-affinity without referring to literature.

You fugckers are a trip!! R1b is now an African marker!! When that was proposed in Marc's thread, about 2ya, no one would touch it...including Explorer. As for Rasol. . . .

Now Tut's DNA results has fughk up your world. They have cross the line, your comfort zone is messed up.

Weak-azz MFers. Tut is NOT R1b. It is virtually improbably.

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For those who don't get it. "Negroid" looking R1b Europeans 6kya is quite possible.

Why?? - no modern European skulls in Europe beyond 2ky BC. All had "negroid trait.

Fact: Tut "looked" like the stereotypical East African based on the numerous portraits.

Fact: Tut relatives and other African neighbors were stereotypical East and West Africans. Then and now.

Fact: R1* maybe ancestral to R1b and is found in certain parts of Africa but in the overal scheme it is a miniscule part of the African DNA. Snowball chance in hell Tut would be R1b.

Tut - if not E3b or E3a then hg-J possibly . . . but R1b European?? GTFOH!!!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Said many times listen but don't trust the white man . . . .and Turks LOL !!

Hawass and his crew are playing mind games. My understanding . . . he gave enough information out to fan the flames.

Enough DNA info to suggest that Tut was R1b with no certainty. However based on the limited data E3a, is a close second(Thanks AstenB). I wonder why all the data was not shown. Hmmmmm!!

Tut E3a. What a bombshell!!!!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
An E3a Tut has scientific credibility than R1b.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Said many times listen but don't trust the white man . . . .and Turks LOL !!

Hawass and his crew are playing mind games. My understanding . . . he gave enough information out to fan the flames.

Enough DNA info to suggest that Tut was R1b with no certainty. However based on the limited data E3a, is a close second(Thanks AstenB). I wonder why all the data was not shown. Hmmmmm!!

Tut E3a. What a bombshell!!!!

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Dumb bitch, the Negrito people refer to people of small stature. I could even cite a dictionary, and it'd read:

quote:
Negrito

a member of any of various small-statured, indigenous peoples of Africa, the Philippines, the Malay Peninsula, the AndamanIslands, and southern India.

Notice small-statured people? From what I seen Australians and those from Papua New Guinea are around the same size as Northern Europeans. That is, largely, short people, but not dwarfs. You are referring to a population has a reach in various continents, and are NOT the same.

Why adopt terms developed by some semi-illiterate traveler? One may as well refer to the Holocaust denier if we must divorce ourselves from bare academic standards.

quote:

Bitch, have you ever been to a damn school? Cite the the damn text. I don't see anything being quoted, and all I see is assumptions on your side. The Mitanni culture means nothing without actual data, or once you learn that the parental R1b clades have an origin well outside of mother Europe. It didn't coincide with the development of "Caucasoid" features either.

Now, drop that superiority complex, fivehead moron. I wouldn't be surprised if you look like an ape thanks to your Natasha blood. That explains your rather erratic rants that even developed between Explorer and you.

So here, we have this clown, linking Hg R1b with the Mitanni peoples. That is, despite the most common form of Hg R1b, likely being its DERIVATIVE, R1b1b2. The most ANCIENT Hg R clades are within Africa and Asia.

I couldn't care less if the royal remains featured the R1b marker. However, it'd be akin to the African populations that carry the V88, and I bring that up, because Tut looked much like an African person. This "European", you claim, is a tropically adapted person.

quote:
Umm..R1b isn't very common in India, moron. You're referring to its sister clade, R1a.

quote:
Err. One should be naming a clade anything unless it originates with that population. Jesus, acquire a brain. You act as if frequencies can't change over time. We look at origin for a reason, because data sets may not even be exhaustive.

Ever consider that?

quote:
Umm..I was the one who brought up descriptive terminology. The problem here is that R1b, as Explorer, has pointed out, does not have a European origin.

It seems like this user can pretend to know just because I'm more recent. I am rather certain that you picked up your knowledge from Explorer, Rasol,et al. However, you cannot even respect your teachers.

Such a brat.

Why do you post when you lack the education to deal with these topics? This is getting downright ridiculous, seriously.

Times up - you lose.

Negrito people live in New Guinea.

If a population of people have the highest frequency of a haplogroup then a description of it associated with that group is normal.

R1b is common amongst Northern Syrians.

R-m207 is the parent to R1b and R1a and is found in its highest frequency in Pakistan (India).

Tut will not turn out to be R1b unless there was infidelity in his lineage such as the story of Joseph but with a European slave.

Now go do something useful.

PS: Luiza was a short Black woman - Negrito - means short Black person.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

quote:
Was Tut African or non-African?
I think others such as Explorer and myself (after wards) suggested that an African origin of Hg R1b is quite possible.
Correct, and I've pointed it out with key scientific indicators of why it is possible some 3 years ago, and I've repeated it many times since then. I've decided to post a copy on my blog, so I won't have to search the archive, as I have noticed that old threads get deleted without notice, such as the one cited in this link about hg R1* from a discussion sometime in March 2006, if memory serves me correctly. Link. BTW, the post on my blog has been subsequently built on, with each new revelations about hg R, including Cruciani's 2010 findings. And oh, please don't confuse me with those who talk about Europeans arriving some time in the common era and by wandering African albinos. Keep me out of that, thank you.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
^ SUUUURRRREE!!!. . .and the migration route????

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Negrito

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ever consider that?

quote:

Such a brat.

Times up - you lose.

Err...Negrito people live in Africa dolt. The term isn't appropriate since most Melanesians and Australians, especially, do not look like Negritos. Those who entered from Siberia, with tropically adapted, traits, LOOKED like those from Australia.

Get it?

quote:
If a population of people have the highest frequency of a haplogroup then a description of it associated with that group is normal.
It's not that simplstic. We'd be saying that R originated from India then.

quote:
R1b is more common amongst several ISOLATED sub-Saharan African groups, such as those from Cameroon, etc. Remember, the fact that the group is isolated makes it more salient. The land of Syria, has no strong lineage system, plus the land has been invaded for numerous millineas.

quote:
R-m207 is the parent to R1b and R1a and is found in its highest frequency in Pakistan (India).
Who thought you how to analyze genetic history? Frequency is not what necessarily determines, the variance of the marker is more important. Considering the more basal clades are found in Africa, it's quite possible that the origin is within the mother continent.

You're not accepting the possibility that your position could be wrong, fool. I don't see you posting ANY literature at all to back your assertions either.

quote:
Tut will not turn out to be R1b unless there was infidelity in his lineage such as the story of Joseph but with a European slave.

... You do understand that R1b isn't exclusive to Europe? Jesus, you need mental help. Say, if he was Indian for god's sake, or even a local African with a more ancient clade of R1b , how does that strengthen your hypothesis?

Indian origin <> European. That should be rather obvious.

quote:

Never mind that humans were typically short at that time. Do you have the height of that woman, vs. average height at that time?

The term was developed in different times. It can be used to refer to Africans. The Siberian-specific mutation present in both migrant populations of America suggest multiple migrations from the SAME so source. It's just one migrated earlier, thus appearing "Negrito".

Bob_01
Member # 15687

Rate Member
quote:
Quote by Bob/Rasol.
. . . .

You fugckers are a trip!! R1b is now an African marker!! When that was proposed in Marc's thread, about 2ya, no one would touch it...including Explorer. As for Rasol. . . .

Now Tut's DNA results has fughk up your world. They have cross the line, your comfort zone is messed up.

Weak-azz MFers. Tut is NOT R1b. It is virtually improbably.

Explorer said it before, you are really an idiot. How the hell am I, Rasol? Our debate style and my perspective on matters is likely quite different.

Besides, I don't think I've ever suggested that King Tut is R1B. He could be a Martian for all I care, I'm dealing with the origin of r1b. That clade is NOT European. We still need to find this cold adapted, European-specific, sample. Where can this be found? Where is this underived R1* of Europe? [Roll Eyes]

Look at thought's thread, bozo. Those prior to that as well, clearly highlighting that R1b's origin was discussed well prior than two years ago. I'm more new here, and yet I at least look at previous thread titles (plus skim through it) to understand where we're at.

Osirion: Let's reverse the question, what migrationary path did this "European" clade take vs. Africa? I mean, it's quite clear the consensus, at the moment, is the origin isn't clear at all.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Negrito

quote:

quote:

quote:

Ever consider that?

quote:

Such a brat.

Times up - you lose.

Err...Negrito people live in Africa dolt. The term isn't appropriate since most Melanesians and Australians, especially, do not look like Negritos. Those who entered from Siberia, with tropically adapted, traits, LOOKED like those from Australia.

Get it?

quote:
It's not that simplstic. We'd be saying that R originated from India then.

quote:
R1b is more common amongst several ISOLATED sub-Saharan African groups, such as those from Cameroon, etc. Remember, the fact that the group is isolated makes it more salient. The land of Syria, has no strong lineage system, plus the land has been invaded for numerous millineas.

quote:
Who thought you how to analyze genetic history? Frequency is not what necessarily determines, the variance of the marker is more important. Considering the more basal clades are found in Africa, it's quite possible that the origin is within the mother continent.

You're not accepting the possibility that your position could be wrong, fool. I don't see you posting ANY literature at all to back your assertions either.

quote:

... You do understand that R1b isn't exclusive to Europe? Jesus, you need mental help. Say, if he was Indian for god's sake, or even a local African with a more ancient clade of R1b , how does that strengthen your hypothesis?

Indian origin <> European. That should be rather obvious.

quote:

Never mind that humans were typically short at that time. Do you have the height of that woman, vs. average height at that time?

The term was developed in different times. It can be used to refer to Africans. The Siberian-specific mutation present in both migrant populations of America suggest multiple migrations from the SAME so source. It's just one migrated earlier, thus appearing "Negrito".

Appearing Negrito? But Negrito is a description of Appearance. Luiza was simply a Negrito - short Black woman.

There are many in the Pacific arena that are Negrito people - short Black people. They are the original people of Asia unmixed by the cold adapter Asiatics that came in later. And I don't think Luiza took the Siberian bridge.

Ta Setis revenge
Member # 15713

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ta Setis revenge     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Tsk..tsk..tsk... Too bad for the Afrocoons. Hawass has not retracted his statement; Tut, just as his north African people, was caucasoid. Oh man! it hurts dont it Afrofools. I remember you idiots were waiting on the results. Well? LOL!! The verdict is in fvckturds! Tut's (and AE) caucasoid heritage remains INTACT. Now... you Afrofools can go crawl back under the little jungle mud hut from which you come.

You really are a damn idiot aren't you?..
Hawass have never made the statement that Tut was white you ass....
he made the statement that he was not an Africna... Notice you full that he never brought the subject up from a COMPLETE DNA study...

not a single word on this latest testing of a white Tut!.. what the F*ck is wrong with you other than the hypertention you are obviously suffering from Afro slice!... LOL....

Posts: 81 | From: Newark, Nj | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ta Sets or whatever you call yourself. You guys started spiining this as soon as it came out. Most of you are little more than field negroes who long, even crave to be victims. That is why you are so passionate about this issue. Your race has been the back of the train as far back as we can see. The real problem is that you hate being black and think of it every hour of every day. Thus you create this phoney history because you feel it justifies your existence.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ And how is than any different that EuroNuts like yourself?

You try to make Jesus Blonde, you try to make Tut White. On and on it goes.

How are you really any different?

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nobody said Jesus was blonde and we know Tut's ancestors were european farmers.
If I operated like Djehuti I would just ASSUME Jesus was blonde.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
^ Europeans have never depicted Jesus as anything othern than Germanic. Not one depiction has ever looked anything like a Middle Eastern Jew. You are on here telling us that King Tut was Euroepan because of speculation at best. How in the hell are you any different that Afronuts? You are worse because people actually believe you. And thats why we have long haired White Jesus depications all over the world today and everyone thinks Egyptians were White even though they obviously were not.

You are worse than Afronuts because you cause more damage to history than they do.

Silly people like you still call Native Americans Indians just because one of your ancestors did.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Nay-Sayer
Member # 10566

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Nay-Sayer     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:

Source?
Posts: 262 | Registered: Mar 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Hawass, DNA tests
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Brainless Djehuti will substitute art work for a DNA test and CAT. He puts up this art work with no expalanation. Art Historians would have a pages long explanation for each work. Just really stupid, meaningless crap. The DNA tests have wiped out his position and still he struggles. That is the mark of a true idiot. We should have given him more affirmative action money.
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Djehuti is Asian so in America there is Anti-Affirmative action for him.

As for DNA, I already told you, I am R1b but I am Black. Haplogroups do not define race but lineage. You know that because Greeks are European but many of them have a Sub-Saharan lineage.

It doesn't mean anything.

Its rather obvious that King Tut is part of the Ethiopian race of people. Really Hammer, I understand arguing over Ramses but not King Tut. King Tut has typical East African features.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
King Tut had typical East African features. Compare him to an Oromo Ethiopian general here:

-

During the Amarna period the Oromo features of Egyptian royalty is undeniable.

-

Europeans would never depict themselves this way.

--------------------

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Bob wrote.

What the **** is a Ethiopian in UK? This foolish kike is acting like I'm some sort of West Africa. Little bitch, my parent's grand mother could read and write in multiple tongues and was educated. What did your whore called a grand mother do, pastoral bitch?

Seeing that I'm not African-American, let me talk for the community. How about we refer to the invention of IBM's Mark Dean? Three-ninth of the patents of the PC architecture, and as a chief engineer. Parents in areas such as the first 1Ghz microprocessor. Look at the traffic light, peanut products, etc, and you see African-American inventions over there.

I mean, how could Ethiopians even claim to have exceeded African-American educational prowess in the world? Please, don't be a clown. I don't even think the much wealthier Gulf Region could claim that. A lot more African-Americans are involved in the development of Ford cars, the manufacturing, the maintenance, the entire life cycle than much of Eastern Africa or Southwest Asia. Let's be honest here, why are so many of "you" Black Jews under the Israeli prison system and fail to integrate?

Since we're dealing with "Bantus", why is it that most of the mathematic nerds, I've seen associated with aerospace, to financial instruments, to X-Ray development, seem to be from West Africa? On the other hand, I usually see welfare-dependent peoples from East Africa, Christian or otherwise.

Please stop acting like a troll. I don't how our regions will be able to develop, ever, with morons such as yourself. Pretending to be white, and piggybacking on their stereotypes. It's rather disturbing that you cannot even recognize African-American achievements. The majority of the population are "middle class" (stop looking at those Hip Hop monkeys), and "West African Bantus" are very prosperous. If one can do that within NYC, he surely can in the hyper welfare states of Europe.

1) What do you mean with this statement...."This foolish kike is acting like I'm some sort of West Africa."? Obviously you're projecting your own sentiments above sephardic boy, since he never mentioned west africans once in his post, but yiu still felt the urge to try inflate this trivial RIb discussion into some kind of west africa vs east african dick contest, just like the typical instigating jooo that you are, couldnt resist eh?

2) Osirion is a former Khazaristan citizen just like you he's not an Ethiopian 'jew' as he claims. So no need to drag others (the whole east africa) into your domestic disagreement.

3) Even if he was Ethiopian i don't see how you're entitled to talk **** about a whole region because of his opinion and with your further attempt of instigating some lame west vs east african flame war in particular when he never mentioned west africa.

4) and lastly, your paternalistic attitude towards west africa (and diaspora)shows clearly your true feelings, in reality it's just a reflection of some sort of superiority complex. Personally i would get offended with such individuals and attitude , most here are smart enough to defend themselves and don't need to get rescued by a khazaristan like you including instances where no attack has been made.

Lol at two israelis engaging at a online mudslinging battle supposedly representing east and west africa... [Confused] ..sick

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Out of curiosity, where is Bob from anyway? I understand that he's African, but I get the impression that either he is from Egypt or some country close by.
Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Hammered:

Ta Sets or whatever you call yourself. You guys started spinning this as soon as it came out. Most of you are little more than field negroes who long, even crave to be victims. That is why you are so passionate about this issue. Your race has been the back of the train as far back as we can see. The real problem is that you hate being black and think of it every hour of every day. Thus you create this phoney history because you feel it justifies your existence.

Please do not project your own personal thoughts and feelings onto others. For the only 'spinning' anything is you as all the findings on Tut's DNA was about family relations NOT population. Ignoring the usual antipathy for blacks, you speak of "phony" history, yet nothing gets more phoney than claiming an AFRICAN civilization and its people as some blonde or red-headed whites! LMAO [Big Grin]
quote:
If I operated like Djehuti I would just ASSUME Jesus was blonde.

Yet you assume despite all the evidence to the contrary that not only were ancient Egyptians blonde (when Jesus and his people the ancient Israelites described clearly described them as black) but you so far as to say they were European farmers, when farming was introduced to Europe during the Neolithic from Africa as well as Southwest Asia. Indeed, you seem to be the master of spin. Yet it seems you've spun so much yarn nobody wants to buy that tangled mess!
quote:
Hawass, DNA tests
Incomplete sentence as is your logic. But yes we know what the DNA tests reveal and it didn't say anything about European ancestry, you pyscho.
quote:
Brainless Djehuti will substitute art work for a DNA test and CAT. He puts up this art work with no expalanation. Art Historians would have a pages long explanation for each work. Just really stupid, meaningless crap. The DNA tests have wiped out his position and still he struggles. That is the mark of a true idiot. We should have given him more affirmative action money.
And nobody is more brainless than YOU. Not only have we cited CAT scan studies of his skull which speak of his African cranial features, but also osteological body measurements which do the same, as well as melanin tests which show Egyptian mummies had black skin, not to mention DNA tests on modern day descendants showing predominant African lineages especially in the southern areas like Luxor where Tut originated! All of this supplemented by historical accounts from ancient Israelites (Bible) Assyrians, Greeks, Romans, etc. that Egyptians were black. And that leaves us with all the evidence we need to support the basic point that the Egyptians as native Africans were black, while all you have are your fantasies of an ancient white Afrikaaner empire that was dynastic Egypt! LMAO [Big Grin]
Posts: 26236 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
he once stated he was jewish from israel or was it france. Maybe he's from a new place this week.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Details of the DNA testing used on the mummies.

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/full/303/7/638/DC2?home

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Bases on the Official release these are typical indigenous Africans

two independent labs

To authenticate DNA results, analytical steps were repeated and independently replicated in a second ancient DNA laboratory staffed by a separate group of personnel.

only eight data sets???
yielded complete data sets for all 8 markers in 7 mummies (Thuya, Yuya, Amenhotep III, Tutankhamun, KV55, and both female mummies from KV35) but only partial data for both KV62 fetuses and the KV21A and KV21B mummies (Figure 1). Repeated attempts to complete the profiles in the 4 latter mummies were not successful; however, we were able to replicate some of the results for the previous mummies more than 4 times in the second, independent laboratory (Figure 1). Moreover, because these profiles differed from those of the laboratory staff and were not identical to the ones established for the control group, the data were considered authentic.

no longer used as race indicator. . .but Yuya is black and Tut white. yeah right. What about the women?? Not measured.
One of the obvious features of Marfan syndrome is dolichocephaly.17-19 With the exception of Yuya (cephalic index, 70.3), none of the mummies of the Tutankhamun lineage has a cephalic index of 75 or less (ie, indicating dolichocephaly). Instead, Akhenaten has an index of 81.0 and Tutankhamun an index of 83.9, indicating brachycephaly. From the control group, Thutmose II and the TT320-CCG61065 mummy show dolichocephaly, with cephalic indices of 73.4 and 74.3, respectively

More than 55 bone biopsies were used to elucidate the individual relationships of 18th-dynasty individuals, with the result that several of the anonymous mummies or those with suspected identities are now able to be addressed by name.

It is unlikely that either Tutankhamun or Akhenaten actually displayed a significantly bizarre or feminine physique.

fake bust - so who put the fake face on. Was AE or the German "discoverer"?
A recent radiographic examination of the Nefertiti bust in the Berlin Museum illustrates this clearly by showing that the original face of Nefertiti, present as a thin layer beneath the outer surface, is less beautiful than that represented by the artifact.3

Sickle Cell Trait?
Malaria - This means either that the infection took place quite late in their lifetime, that they enjoyed strong genetic fitness ***code for resistant***, or that they aquired a partial immunity against the pathogen during their lives. Not every person infected with P falciparum becomes gravely ill, and this is especially true in populations that have been exposed to malaria pathogens over long periods.52 If Yuya and Thuya spent much of their time living in malaria-endemic areas close to the marshes of the Nile River, partial immunization may have contributed to their survival.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It is said that Balcha's origins are unknown. My guess is that he was part Italian or some other type of European.

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
And before Recovered . . .or Hammer jump on the bandwagon that Tuts cephalic index is 83.9 and thus white. His confirmed great-great grandfather is . . . a "super negro" with CI of 70.3. [Roll Eyes]

So Tut defintely carried a "super negro" male lineage.

Hawass and his crew are playing games by NOT disclosing the females CI. But yet playing up the CI of Akenathon and Tut.

Their intent is to fuel the debate. ie African great-great grand father but he and his father is . . . .

The report should state that CI are not used in Anthroplogy anymore . . .and not even in forensics or paternity studies.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
xyy, If you looked up "phoney" in the disctionary your picture would be in the place of the definition. As soon as the Tut thing was over you guys started spinning. This is the only place on the web clining to the now debuked view that Tut was black.
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So...no details have actually come out about King Tut's Y-chromosome or mtDNA haplogroups?

I doubt they will relase it and even if they did genetic lineages alone don't give us a strong indicator of population affliation. They would need to compare Tut's DNA profile to other populations to assess genetic affinity.

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Why don't you try a different approach.. . . .Hammer. To get you started. Critique the study from JAMA.. . . which is what "I. . I. . I. . .I" did.

No need to cite sources (insert sarcasm).

To give you a push start(LOL), apparently ONLY eight markers were officially released. Now where is your proof he is R1b. . . based upon the JAMA paper.

quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
xyy, If you looked up "phoney" in the disctionary your picture would be in the place of the definition. As soon as the Tut thing was over you guys started spinning. This is the only place on the web clining to the now debuked view that Tut was black.

This is probably one of the only places on the web where people cling to getting at the truth. Why don't you join the club?

We are cutting edge. You know . . leading the way.

beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
E3a aka Haplotype IV for the win.
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
??

You saying that "most likely" E3a is the HG based on the OFFICIAL 8 markers released?

D13S317,
D7S820,
D2S1338,
D21S11,
D16S539
D18S51,
CSF1PO,
FGA

BTW- trying to get my hands on the software to determine HG based on the markers. Any suggestions?
QUOTE:

Sixteen Y-chromosomal short tandem repeats (DYS456, DYS389I, DYS390, DYS389II, DYS458, DYS19, DYS385, DYS393, DYS391, DYS439, DYS635, DYS392, Y-GATA-H4, DYS437, DYS438, DYS448) were amplified according to the manufacturer's protocol using the AmpF\STR Yfiler PCR amplification kit (Applied Biosystems, Foster City, California). The Identifiler kit and the AmpF\STR Minifiler kit (Applied Biosystems) were used for amplification of 8 polymorphic microsatellites of the nuclear genome (D13S317, D7S820, D2S1338, D21S11, D16S539, D18S51, CSF1PO, FGA).

Doug M
Member # 7650

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doug M     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL! Egyptians and a European, so much alike:

-

-
http://www.travelpod.com/travel-blog-entries/sewtersojourns/1/1260162297/tpod.html

And you see black Africans and white Europeans walking all over America looking like that every day.

Posts: 8889 | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
??

You saying that "most likely" E3a is the HG based on the OFFICIAL 8 markers released?

BTW- trying to get my hands on the software to determine HG based on the markers. Any suggestions?

Based on that AND other studies of contemporary Egypt.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006683;p=1

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Doug M wrote:
quote:
And you see black Africans and white Europeans walking all over America looking like that every day.

It must be that time of the month for you Doug. Now you're saying that the Egyptians were not Black African. Why don't you make up your mind.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike111 wrote:
----------------------------------
It is said that Balcha's origins are unknown. My guess is that he was part Italian or some other type of European.

"It is said"?

And you wonder why no one takes your clown ass seriously.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Mike111 wrote:

"It is said"?

And you wonder why no one takes your clown ass seriously.

Clown Ass???

You??? of all people, You, calling someone a Clown Ass???

You must have forgotten who you are.

Repeat after me: I am argyle104, the resident Clown - Ass and everything else.

Keep repeating that, until you remember who you are.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
??

D13S317,
D7S820,
D2S1338,
D21S11,
D16S539
D18S51,
CSF1PO,
FGA

QUOTE:

Sixteen Y-chromosomal short tandem repeats (DYS456, DYS389I, DYS390, DYS389II, DYS458, DYS19, DYS385, DYS393, DYS391, DYS439, DYS635, DYS392, Y-GATA-H4, DYS437, DYS438, DYS448) were amplified according to the manufacturer's protocol using the AmpF\STR Yfiler PCR amplification kit (Applied Biosystems, Foster City, California). The Identifiler kit and the AmpF\STR Minifiler kit (Applied Biosystems) were used for amplification of 8 polymorphic microsatellites of the nuclear genome (D13S317, D7S820, D2S1338, D21S11, D16S539, D18S51, CSF1PO, FGA).

These are autosomal markers, they don't give the same results as Ystr and MtDna markers. They were very "careful" releasing only 8 strands of autosomal markers, even with the software, you'll probably have Tut related to almost every population around the globe. It's pointless.

The only software I 'know' of, there may be others, is Omnipop , one forensics often use. And I can tell you before you put in a lot of effort, this database DOES NOT have many Africans in it to began with. The results could lead you to accepting that he is of mixed origins, which I'm sure is probably why they released this limited data.

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
European wishful thinking, anything nowadays gets the EuroBastards going.

Now i suppose they will say that Kunta Kinte is European, or maybe Michael Jackson, or Malcolm X, being that they all have so called Euro-traits.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Will check out Omni. Still trying to get my hands around STR/SNP stuff. Got the simple stuff like the lineage., HG.

No doubt
they want the controversy brewing. At least the R1b nonsense can be put to bed.

All the nuts, including the brothas, frothing at the mouth because of "released" stock footage that wasn't even Tut's.

quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:
??

D13S317,
D7S820,
D2S1338,
D21S11,
D16S539
D18S51,
CSF1PO,
FGA

QUOTE:

These are autosomal markers, they don't give the same results as Ystr and MtDna markers. They were very "careful" releasing only 8 strands of autosomal markers, even with the software, you'll probably have Tut related to almost every population around the globe. It's pointless.

The only software I 'know' of, there may be others, is Omnipop , one forensics often use. And I can tell you before you put in a lot of effort, this database DOES NOT have many Africans in it to began with. The results could lead you to accepting that he is of mixed origins, which I'm sure is probably why they released this limited data.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Will check out Omni. Still trying to get my hands around STR/SNP stuff. Got the simple stuff like the lineage., HG.

No doubt

All the nuts, including the brothas, frothing at the mouth because of "released" stock footage that wasn't even Tut's.

Do you want to know what's the 'funniest' excuse I heard for Hawass not wanting to release the origins of any of the Egyptian Mummies? I've always assumed that he was trying to conceal the African origins of the Dynasties, but it was claimed that he and the Egyptian government refuse to "ever" release their origins for "fear the Jews of Israel, will try to claim the young King as their own", now this is supposed to be an official quote to a journalist, which is very strange because Hawass seems intent on proving that modern Egyptians like (himself) are the true representatives of the Pharonic period. Now my logic tells me that if this was true, he would have released this information years ago, and proudly at that. This man is concealing something, and it very obvious to anyone that is scrutinizing his evasiveness with the DNA. [Wink]
Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Avee
Member # 16937

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Avee     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:

No doubt

Do you want to know what's the 'funniest' excuse I heard for Hawass not wanting to release the origins of any of the Egyptian Mummies? I've always assumed that he was trying to conceal the African origins of the Dynasties, but it was claimed that he and the Egyptian government refuse to "ever" release their origins for "fear the Jews of Israel, will try to claim the young King as their own", now this is supposed to be an official quote to a journalist, which is very strange because Hawass seems intent on proving that modern Egyptians like (himself) are the true representatives of the Pharonic period. Now my logic tells me that if this was true, he would have released this information years ago, and proudly at that. This man is concealing something, and it very obvious to anyone that is scrutinizing his evasiveness with the DNA. [Wink]
Tourism is egypts major foreign exchange earner(?). Can you imagine what would happen if Tut turned out to be R1b? The tourist industry would explode! European and American tourists would flood egypt for decade to come. Egyptian authorities know this. But why would they not release his YDna results if he is R1b? I think he is not R1b or what ever non-African Y-DNA. He may not even be north African specific E1b1b.
Posts: 87 | From: Sweden | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
quote:
You guys really would maintain this argument even if Tut was R1b? Lets face it, an R1b Tut fits the Aryan model. It would mean an early Aryan domination of the Nile valley civilization similar to the Indus valley.

If Tut was R1b then Caucasoid dilution theories are now far more debatable.

It would mean an Indo-European class of Egyptians.

I can understand a J1 Tut but not a R1b. White upper class in Egypt? Sounds more like modern Egypt and ancient. Sounds like things were not so different back then as they are now.

If there is no documentation the shut up about it. You sound stupid and honestly I can see why Explorer attacked you the way he did. You come here and accuse us of makeing the Egyptian blck to steal its legacy due to inferiority but yet the second some delusional troll whose credibility is a valuable as a fake dollar bill come here and says the Egyptians were Europeans you waste no time saying they were Indo Europeans and had White ROYAL CLASS of ARYAN INVADERS??? You go to be fu#ing kidding me, Of all the Dumb Sh#t I have heard that is probably the to 5. There is no evidence of Indo Europeans in Egypt let alone Invading Egypt nor is there any Evidence of some White Caste System in Egypt. At best any Indo European was a slave or a Whore in a Harem. The Egyptians were Tropically adapted Native Africans of the Nile Valley, Archeaology Proves this, Egyptology Proves this, Greek History Proves this, Hebrew History Proves this. Egypt was Black especially the 18th who Originated in Upper Egypt where you can take a trip there today and See The decendants of the Upper Egyptians and the Northern Sudanese. Go over and Find me the White Upper class Aryans??
 -
N.Sudan
 -

If you want to Hypotetically imagine some European Dominated Indo-European Speaking White Egypt there are plenty of places you can Go, storm Front, Mathidas blog..etc. Plus many more like the Threads that claim Tut has r1b without any proof except someone who claims to have seen it on a clip. On Egypt Search King Tut and Egypt will never be upheld as a White Nation. Call Us Fringe, Call us Afrocentric, Call us Nigger, Call Us Slaves, Make fun of Us but you Will never beat us in Debate, You wont win. We have people all over the New scared to post Here. People that get all the hoopla, MAthilda, Dienkies, Stormfront, Argue With Everyone, Evil Euro/Racial Reality etc. Sickening how people propose that European were in Egyptian Royal lineages but get up in ares when we speak the truth.

GTFOH

R1b would be difficult to argue against. I think it would be a waste of time. Even if King Tut is Black, the fact he is R1b means Europeans were in the male lineage of the Pharoahs or even Indians.

R1b King Tut would change my position. It would mean Egypt and India are more than just similar civilizations.

Huh? [Confused]

Osirion dear - I'm guessing most of your schooling was over in Morocco somewhere? [Frown]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 4 pages: 1  2  3  4   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com