EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LINK
 -

-

And guess again, who is advocating for? Yes, Oprah et al. BTW, have they ever wondered maybe all the good men they are looking for are in prinson?

Just thinking [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I LOVE THIS coomment. Yes, The Washing Post urges genocide!

quote:

panafrica wrote: 2/27/2010 12:20:07 AM

With each passing day interracial promotion and propaganda continues to become more aggressive as well as more common place. Here we have single black women being urged to date outside their race. Similar topics can be found in the UK and other parts of Europe. Even as far as Russia the difficulty of black women to find a "good black man" has become a popular topic.

That this article is nothing more than racist and genocidal propaganda should not be subject to much debate: If people have the freedom to date who they wish, then why do black women have to be "urged" or "pushed" to date outside of their race? Particularly when no other women are being encouraged to do the same?

Logical people should ask themselves who is really pushing for this trend and what is their ultimate goal? Who benefits from this promotion? How does every random black woman (or black man) involved with a white person get to tell their story of true "interracial" love, when happy black couples aren't afforded the same opportunity? I would be more than willing to tell my story. It would go something like this:

A college educated black man meets a college educated black woman, who is visiting America for the 1st time on vacation. The two strike up a conversation: The black man is intoxicated by the black woman's beautiful smile...her sweetness and genuine warmth. The black woman is impressed by the black man's intelligence and kindness towards her. Within 6 months the two are dating. Within a year the two are married (a marriage which has lasted 10 years, produced 2 children, and 0 drama).

Again I wonder why isn't this story given a 4 page article in the Washington Times or any other media vehicle? Probably because this tale would expose holes in the IR propaganda machine. Especially damaging would be the revelation that the black woman in this case was born and raised in Europe with nothing but white men for dating prospects. However she managed to come to America and found a suitable black man on her very 1st day in the country (so much for the myth that a good black man is hard to find).

It could be argued that maybe the couple in this story are not important enough to write about. However the reality is the woman in the story happens to occupy an important international relations position. One which frequently has her featured in newspapers, magazines, and TV. Yet none of the journalist who write about her are interested in her family life...at least not when they find out she is married to a black man, and not the European which they initially assume she's with.

Apparently black men and women loving each other just doesn't make for an interesting story. However black men and women loving each other is essential to our continued prosperity as a community as well as our survival as a people. Those who appreciate black men and women loving each other have a responsibility to promote and celebrate black love just as aggressively as interracial bliss is being promoted.

Posts: 2198 | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well someone had better inform Oprah that black women are the least desired women on the face of the planet. If we cannot reliably adduce that there is a causal relationship between black women as the least desired female and having the highest rate of being single, then we can at least infer that a contigency exists between those variables.

I highly doubt that if single black women begin to date outside their race the statistics will change. It is the fact of undesirability that is the issue, not the lack of available black men.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 4 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No wonder these poor Black sisters are missed up. I really pitty them. And the main cause for this is the media. Ishmael Reed:

Hollywood's Enduring Myth of the Black Male Sexual Predator
The Selling of "Precious"

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 6 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I Believe you love who you love regardless of race.

BUT

I believe that the most beautiful love is between Black women and Men. They were the first Kings and Queens and the love they have for each other, has lasted through slavery and civil rights. What the News Media is trying to do is break this union so they can have an excuse to hate on the Black male. Urging Black Women to date outside there race is a tatic used to seperate what has been together since ancient times.

News media need to respect the attachment that links African Men and Women together. There love survived Colonialism, Rape, Mass Murder, Slavery, and Self Hate. Let Black love blossom.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well arwa, following everything we've seen over the years, I doubt you are surprised.
Look at all the white folks caught trying to steal children from Haiti and Africa.
The scheme to imprison as many black men as possible is also a part of this play. It not only makes money using these black men as slaves for Wall Street, but it ensures that many other negative manifestations occur. Such as;

1. An increase in homosexuality in black men and women
2. Black children raised by women who don't know how to raise MEN.
3. Black men raised by women taking on the emulation of their mother. So, we now see black youth wearing ear rings, spending 2 hours looking in a mirror, owning 200 pair of shoes, etc.
4. The greater the homosexual number, the less effective socially radical black rights movements.
5. These homosexuals will campaign harder for gay rights, which is a Jewish agenda, and not at all for black rights. See Oprah.

Whites have been kidnapping children and brain washing them to their satanic value system since they first came to America and used the technique on Native Americans. They would go into Native American villages, steal all their children, indoctrinate them before returning them 5-10 years later. Once returned, their parents stated these brainwashed children were as bad or worst than whites themselves.

Blacks need to extract themselves from this trick bag before the majority of black men are like our Egmond, misdirected and ineffective.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Be honest all. When was the last time you saw a Black man portrayed not demonizing? Has anyone of you saw one of Tyler Perry's films? I live in Denmark, and the other day, to my surprise, my TV showed one of his film (late at night, thank good for that!!), and I could not barely watch 10 min. The opning scene was an abusive Black fiance, who beat his woman, when ever she disappointed him. THAT WAS the opening scene! As I said before, I pitty the Black sisters in America. But it also effects us here in Europe.

The Black organizations(if there are any left!) in America should talk about the demonization of Black men in the media. That should be their first concern!! The genocide of Black men has not ended since colonialism and slavery.

If I had a boy, I WOULD NEVER RAISE HIM in the West, after what happened to both my brothers. It is much harder (1000x!) to grow up in the west if you are Black Male than a Black Woman, and I speak from experience.

My advice to all is raise your children well (take time and engage with them, raise them in your own community), teach them their history, religion, educate them the family value, and your own value, and if you can't control the media propaganda, dump the TV.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Art imitates life buddy. Movies are a reflection of our society. The problem is not in the depiction of black men. The problem is the behavior exhibited by black men.

You seem more worried by how Black men are portrayed in make-believe realities as oppose to how Black men conduct themselves in reality. Your priorities are messed up buddy.

quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
Be honest all. When was the last time you saw a Black man portrayed not demonizing? Has anyone of you saw one of Tyler Perry's films? I live in Denmark, and the other day, to my surprise, my TV showed one of his film (late at night, thank good for that!!), and I could not barely watch 10 min. The opning scene was an abusive Black fiance, who beat his woman, when ever she disappointed him. THAT WAS the opening scene! As I said before, I pitty the Black sisters in America. But it also effects us here in Europe.

The Black organizations(if there are any left!) in America should talk about the demonizing of Black men in the media. That should be their first concern!! The genocide of Black men has not ended since colonialism and slavery.

If I had a boy, I WOULD NEVER RAISE HIM in the West, after what happened to both my brothers. It is much harder (1000x!) to grow up in the west if you are Black Male than a Black Woman, and I speak from experience.

My advice to all is raise your children well (take time and engage with them, raise them in your own community), teach them their history, religion, educate them the family value, and your own value, and if you can't control the media propaganda, dump the TV.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arwa
Member # 11172

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Arwa     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Too late mom Sidibe. The damage your daughter done is non-repairable.

Mom Says Gabourey Sidibe's "Nothing Like Precious. Nothing Like Her At All"
 -

quote:
Alice Tan Ridley says people don't understand that though she's a subway performer, her daughter Gabourey Sidibe wasn't raised like Precious, explaining, "We're not homeless, we're not beggars, and we're not under drug influence."

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:

The Black organizations(if there are any left!) in America should talk about the demonization of Black men in the media. That should be their first concern!! The genocide of Black men has not ended since colonialism and slavery.

Arwa, that's a great example of my point above, and how black men are "de-balled" to do Jewish bidding.
Tyler Perry is a homosexual and look at the buffoonary crap he puts out.
Spike Lee commented on the anti-black of Perry's crap, and he is absolutely right.
T.D. Jakes is a homosexual and he took money from Bush and had his whole church cast their votes Republican.
Homosexuality merely distracts from what is really required and moves resources from the black camp over to the WHite/Jewish camp since they then share the same value system.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^
I hope that the Red pork sodomite Afroholic is taking note... [Razz]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is very disturbing, especially since statistical data has shown that African American women are the LEAST likely to date/marry outside their race, not because they are the "least desired" but because they have the "strongest preference" for same race relationships, more than any of the others in the survey, which included Asian, White, and Hispanic.

Now there is propaganda to try to "encourage" them to do so. I can't believe Oprah is advocating for this. Granted, if they so happen to fall in love with a White man by chance, then let it be, but actually changing their "preference" is a detriment to our society. Sorry if I sound prejudiced, but there's nothing wrong with having a "preference" for your own ethnic group, you'd probably have more in common, than not.

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Arwa, that's a great example of my point above, and how black men are "de-balled" to do Jewish bidding.
Spike Lee commented on the anti-black of Perry's crap, and he is absolutely right.
T.D. Jakes is a homosexual and he took money from Bush and had his whole church cast their votes Republican.
Homosexuality merely distracts from what is really required and moves resources from the black camp over to the WHite/Jewish camp since they then share the same value system.

Now I've always suspected Tyler of being gay, or at minimum bi-sexual, but T.D. Jakes? This is news for me.

The ATL probably has the highest population of Black gay men in the country, and conversely the highest population of single black females, but I have yet to see a huge trend of interracial dating, as I have noticed on a visit to London, where Black females tend to date/marry white men in higher volumes.

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:

Now I've always suspected Tyler of being gay, or at minimum bi-sexual, but T.D. Jakes? This is news for me.

The ATL probably has the highest population of Black gay men in the country, and conversely the highest population of single black females, but I have yet to see a huge trend of interracial dating, as I have noticed on a visit to London, where Black females tend to date/marry white men in higher volumes.

Tyler Perry always puts out some homosexuality in his movies so no doubt he is is gay but T.D Jakes?? I understand tht the dude is a Sunday Pimp but a Fag.?? LMAO.... SAD!!
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"the dude?" i thought you were an adult Jari?

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ This is true in Africa (South Africa) also, and other regions where British influence reigns. Perhaps it's because the British and Europeans are more civilised than their American counterparts, and able to conceal there true agenda better. Also, black (men & women) intermarry with no real comprehension of the larger short and long term social ramifications of their selection.

Washington D.C. used to be like ATL, due to a disproportionately high population of black men being incarcerated. This left an unbalanced ratio of available black women to black men in D.C. of 3:1. Of course these women would then become concerned about not being able to find a good mate and perhaps look toward other alternatives.

Of course, Jews and Whites completely understand the negative effects of incarcerating a large population group due to their being subjected to the exact same thing in England prior to their invasion of America.
at that time in England, almost everyone was in jail at one time or other.

Wall Street wants to extract more money from imprisoning blacks, so this year, there is an 45% increase in incarceration of black women. This will leave many black children with no mother.

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Well arwa, following everything we've seen over the years, I doubt you are surprised.
Look at all the white folks caught trying to steal children from Haiti and Africa.
The scheme to imprison as many black men as possible is also a part of this play. It not only makes money using these black men as slaves for Wall Street, but it ensures that many other negative manifestations occur. Such as;

1. An increase in homosexuality in black men and women
2. Black children raised by women who don't know how to raise MEN.
3. Black men raised by women taking on the emulation of their mother. So, we now see black youth wearing ear rings, spending 2 hours looking in a mirror, owning 200 pair of shoes, etc.
4. The greater the homosexual number, the less effective socially radical black rights movements.
5. These homosexuals will campaign harder for gay rights, which is a Jewish agenda, and not at all for black rights. See Oprah.

Whites have been kidnapping children and brain washing them to their satanic value system since they first came to America and used the technique on Native Americans. They would go into Native American villages, steal all their children, indoctrinate them before returning them 5-10 years later. Once returned, their parents stated these brainwashed children were as bad or worst than whites themselves.

Blacks need to extract themselves from this trick bag before the majority of black men are like our Egmond, misdirected and ineffective.

I agree, the homosexual agenda has been pushed hard on Black men. Before the Y generation Homosexuals were not accepted at all, now you see Black Women thinking its cute to associate with Faggots. Look at most of the movies coming out, Majoity of them have a Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, or Transgender in it to get the Youth to accept Homosexuals when they get older.

I feel sorry for the people with youth man for real, Yall gotta deal with the fact that its more than likely your Children will be taught Homosexual sex, Homosexual Teachers, Gym Teachers etc. will be indoctrinating your youth. These Homosexuals especially love to adobt black children and try to ride off the Back of Black Civil rights leaders.

Homosexuality is linked to white supremacy, look at my Nazi thread, of course Edmound ruined it by spamming Homosexual pictures but its true, the biggest White Supremists organizations are closet gays, becuase of the Homosexual origins in Ancient Greece.

Lets not forget the Genocide of Blacks by Planned Parent hood, the War on Drugs which is a campaighn against black men. etc. Also now the they are trying to get black women to marry white men. I mean notice that the biggest people pushing it are in bed with the New Age/Jewish factions..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:

Wall Street wants to extract more money from imprisoning blacks, so this year, there is an 45% increase in incarceration of black women. This will leave many black children with no mother.

This is really heartbreaking. But one thing I can say about Black Americans, is that we still have that "African village" mentality when raising children are concerned, you can always count on an Aunt, or grandmother to raise the children of "unfit" parents whether incarcerated or not.
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
listen to all of this black self loathing, unreal. You guys just love being victims.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^ This is true in Africa (South Africa) also, and other regions where British influence reigns. Perhaps it's because the British and Europeans are more civilised than their American counterparts, and able to conceal there true agenda better. Also, black (men & women) intermarry with no real comprehension of the larger short and long term social ramifications of their selection.

Washington D.C. used to be like ATL, due to a disproportionately high population of black men being incarcerated. This left an unbalanced ratio of available black women to black men in D.C. of 3:1. Of course these women would then become concerned about not being able to find a good mate and perhaps look toward other alternatives.

Of course, Jews and Whites completely understand the negative effects of incarcerating a large population group due to their being subjected to the exact same thing in England prior to their invasion of America.
at that time in England, almost everyone was in jail at one time or other.

The whole plan is to Genocide the American Black population or drastically reduce our numbers so they can get other Blacks in the Diaspora and in Africa many of which(Not All) believe the lie of "Western Freedom". They know the biggest thorn in White Supremacy is African Americans who have changed the western world when it comes to equality. If you notice the Older Generations had it together I mean look at the civil Rights era we were closer and more unified. We ALMOST came close to reunifing when Katrina happened after Bush but then they threw Obama and now Blacks are all docile and crying on T.V for a Nation that is literally genociding their people, and for a man that was supported by Planned Parenthood the organization at the front of the Genocide. While Blacks stay running in circles and stuck defending Obama, Obama is catering to the Homosexual Agenda, The Hispanic Population is booming, etc.

Blacks in the Diaspora NEED TO ESTABLISH settlements IN AFRICA. I will keep repeating this. We NEED to get away from this madness. America's days are numbered...in the future America will not be the same, and the black population will regulated simular to the Native Americans.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
listen to all of this black self loathing, unreal. You guys just love being victims.

Yet your ass can't regut one thing we are saying.

1) The War on Drugs is a Bogus campaign to get black people long prison sentences. This is attested by many White Criminal Justice investigators who study the history of The War on Drugs.

2)Homosexuality is pushed in the Movies and on T.V. Many Movies coming out now are pushing very subtly and sometime very boldly the Homosexuality lifestyle which is unnatural. Its agains tlife itself.

3)Planned Parenhood is a Genocide against black Americans. This is even noted by Conservative Radicals like Sean Hannity that did a segment on PPH accepting payments that asked to TARGET blacks.

4)Homosexuality has been pushed herder on blacks due to the Black culture that is very anti-homosexual. Whites accept Homosexuals easier than blacks.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:

Victims is incorrect. Try substituting, "targets".
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
victims is the word. You call yourself men but all you do is whine and complain about white people. The irony is white people never even think about you.

Try to talk to white people about black victims and they change the subject or ignore you. They are disinterested.

--------------------

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
When you look at it realistically, as a Black man - and you're lying through the teeth if you don't agree with me on this - your two biggest haters are envious white men and disgruntled Black women.

They might as well get together and merge in magical alchemy to create something (daughters) useful to Black men [Big Grin]

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
MK don't let this troll derail the topic of the Thread.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You stupid idiot! Asking someone their preference to something does not mean they have access to it. I prefer a $400k vehicle if I had a choice to pick one. But obviously such a car is well beyond my means. Administering a survey asking black women if they prefer to date inside the race does not necessarily preclude the fact that they are single because they are the least desired women.

Socially, black women are not accounted for female beauty. Nearly all countries promote "white" or European beauty. You can deny the facts, but the facts won't go away.

The fact is Black women are not a commodity in the arena of transracial dating. The most sought after women are Latinos and Asians. Those are the facts. Many black women pretend they are single by posturing as though they are holding out when it comes to outside race dating. It is a farce. They are single because there are not enough black male counterparts and they are not desireable to non-black men.

quote:
This is very disturbing, especially since statistical data has shown that African American women are the LEAST likely to date/marry outside their race, not because they are the "least desired" but because they have the "strongest preference" for same race relationships, more than any of the others in the survey, which included Asian, White, and Hispanic.

Now there is propaganda to try to "encourage" them to do so. I can't believe Oprah is advocating for this. Granted, if they so happen to fall in love with a White man by chance, then let it be, but actually changing their "preference" is a detriment to our society. Sorry if I sound prejudiced, but there's nothing wrong with having a "preference" for your own ethnic group, you'd probably have more in common, than not.

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
and they are not desireable to non-black men.

Bullshhit
Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
No asshole! don't parce my words and take it out of context. Of course there are non-black men that desire black women. Case in pt. the photo of the couple in the first post. If you place my statement back in context, the fact is black women ARE THE LEAST DESIRED FEMALE ON THIS PLANET.

quote:
Originally posted by GbohunOla Karelaiye:
quote:

Bullshhit

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
quote:

Socially, black women are not accounted for female beauty. Nearly all countries promote "white" or European beauty. You can deny the facts, but the facts won't go away.

[/QB][/QUOTE]

LOL, it must be American Hammer with yet another misguided alias.

Please show us where Africa, Jamaica, or Haiti promote white women as their standard of beauty.
Also, if whites are so happy with their appearance, why then do they risk fatal skin cancer to lay in tanning beds, and use melanin laced cosmetics to cover their pasty skin?

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
quote:
No asshole! don't parce my words and take it out of context. Of course there are non-black men that desire black women. Case in pt. the photo of the couple in the first post. If you place my statement back in context, the fact is black women ARE THE LEAST DESIRED FEMALE ON THIS PLANET.

quote:
quote:

Bullshhit

Idiot, most women on the planet are black. Can you see how what you're saying doesn't make sense?

You think the opinions spewed on your little world of TV is what the whole world thinks. What a dunce [Big Grin]

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You honestly want me to take your post seriously? You must not know about the lingering effects of self image-hate that has embedded itself in "black culture" throughout the African diaspora communities.

Go tell Mary J Blige she does not want to be white with her blonde hair or some sister with blue colored contacts. Oh wait!! [insert sarcasm statement]: "Those traits originated with the black man." [close statement]

quote:
quote:

LOL, it must be American Hammer with yet another misguided alias.

Please show us where Africa, Jamaica, or Haiti promote white women as their standard of beauty.
Also, if whites are so happy with their appearance, why then do they risk fatal skin cancer to lay in tanning beds, and use melanin laced cosmetics to cover their pasty skin? [/QB][/QUOTE]

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Idiot, most women on the planet are black. Can you see how what you're saying doesn't make sense?

Oh most great and noble one, do pray tell -- how is it most women on the planet are black? China has a 1.4 billion population and majority of them are high ass yellow to pasty. India has a 1.7 billion and a third is light skin. All europe is light skin, 2/3 of the US is light skin. 80% of Central and South America are light skin. All of North America is light skin. Russia light skin. 2/3rd of Africa is dark; 1/3 is light. Seems to me majority of the world is either light or white; pasty. But I do look fwd to your explanation on how most females are "Black."

quote:

You think the opinions spewed on your little world of TV is what the whole world thinks. What a dunce

Uh yea it is that is why the prime minister of Japan, a head of state I might add, in the 1990s insulted American Negroes with his racist remark. Considering Japan has a neglible black population, it is safe to say he was indoctrinated by, ahem, as you put it, "opinions spewed on your little world of TV."
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
You're just twisting my words about, you know I'm right. I said "black" and not "Black".

If you don't know the difference in the convention ask for an explanation.

--------------------
Are we going somewhere or are you going to keep annoying me with your boring lectures professor-warrior??

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Ah! the trojan horse of Afrocentrists: "Black." Oh what a tangle web we weave. Okay sir, please explain to me where does "black" stop being black and "white" begins to be white. THIS IS FUN! WOOHOO!

quote:
You're just twisting my words about, you know I'm right. I said "black" and not "Black".

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
so Jari, tell us please. Why would people dislike black men? The answer to that question may give you food for thought.

--------------------

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
quote:
Ah! the trojan horse of Afrocentrists: "Black." Oh what a tangle web we weave. Okay sir, please explain to me where does "black" stop being black and "white" begins to be white. THIS IS FUN! WOOHOO!

quote:

If you're African you're Black with a capital B. It's a political construct.

90% of the world's population (male and female) is black/colored.

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Political. The Chinese think black people are insects, they would not agree with you.

--------------------

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
That is not what I asked you sir. Let's try again, "Okay sir, please explain to me where does "black" stop being black and "white" begins to be white?" And an addendum to that is, how did you come to derive that all ranges of color imply "black"? What dictionary are you using sir?

quote:
If you're African you're Black with a capital B. It's a political construct.

90% of the world's population (male and female) is black/colored.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Man reading this thread just makes you think.

Never really travelled to the USA but if what you people say is happening to the Black Americans, then something must be done.

Forcing Homosexuality on Blacks in America and Africa is one of the things the west is desperate for. Black Americans always had a thing against this perversion, yet with the making of Atlanta and the downlow brothers more and more Blacks are turning Gay. They imprison Black men to take them out the picture. They adopt Black babies to teach them "Gay Okay" lies. The Family structure of Blacks is what kept them together through all the racist and slavery times. Racists know this, thats why you hear a great push to Adopt Black Babies from entertainers etc. Oprah wants this because she is a women with a vendetta against all Black males.

Unless Black people wake up, it looks like they are trying to wipe most Black men out of the world. Steal the women. Egypt was stolen and now with hawass and his cult like followers they are messing with the DNA of Tut so european people like hammer can say things like Tut was Euro. It is beyond crazy. Blacks need leaders that will rally around the simplest of things but the greatest of things....Survival. No one on earth has the instincts to make it through evil times like Black people. Teach the Brothers to love there wives and not leave them like the society wants them to do. Stop the senseless materialism I see more Men wearing fitted clothes showing off there bodies like women. Black entertainers are in it for themselves, don't care about the people. Their Brainwashed. They don't teach Unity to the African Americans and there leaders are M.I.A. money is the root of evil. Thats why Jesse Jackson is not saying nothing nor Al Sharpton.

I see so much the push for homosexuality it bothers me. I see parents allowing there children to wear tight jeans etc. They have people telling Girls to be promsicuios experiment with there friends. The Gay agenda is Sodom all over again. Yet people don't take this serious enough.

Africa has to be prepared to defend itself from the West and there planned parenthood, gay okay lifestyles.

I just don't understand why Africa has to be a poor Continent. The minerals are there that can help the people live a life with enough food, clothes, and Shelter. The Governments really need to do for the people.

All I want is Unity amongst the people yet the elite make it tough. They are trying to re enslave the people, yet the people don't speak up. Black Unity is key in All this, If the Blacks unite, the people will follow.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This blockhead gives a whole new dimension to sheer stupidity -- i.e. : "the fact is black women ARE THE LEAST DESIRED FEMALE ON THIS PLANET."

If that were fact, there would be NO black people on the planet, klutz, and you wouldn't be here pretending to be one.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
You intelligent creature! [Smile] Asking someone their preference to something does not mean they have access to it. I prefer a $400k vehicle if I had a choice to pick one. But obviously such a car is well beyond my means. Administering a survey asking black women if they prefer to date inside the race does not necessarily preclude the fact that they are single because they are the least desired women.

The fact is Black women are not a commodity in the arena of transracial dating. The most sought after women are Latinos and Asians. Those are the facts. Many black women pretend they are single by posturing as though they are holding out when it comes to outside race dating. It is a farce. They are single because there are not enough black male counterparts and they are not desireable to non-black men.

Besides your own self-hate and that of your Haitian mother, (because you were probably raised and brainwashed by white as someone stated above) Where are your findings to prove your theory.

You do know that the Haitian actress Grabielle Beuvias (sp) is married to a white man? As well as several others Black women with ethnic features, including dark skin and full lips, ex. Whoopi Goldberg, Alfre Woodard, Erika Alexander, the lists goes on.

Anyway according to this survey, Black women are the LEAST likely to date outside of their race, and ASIAN women were considered the least desirable when "attractiveness" was used as an indicator.

So unless you have some statistical data to prove your position, I'll have to assume that it is your own personal opinion, stemming from self-hate and brain-washing by your adoptive white parents.

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
When you look at it realistically, as a Black man - and you're lying through the teeth if you don't agree with me on this - your two biggest haters are envious white men and disgruntled Black women.

They might as well get together and merge in magical alchemy to create something (daughters) useful to Black men [Big Grin]

You are saying "disgruntled" Black women and not Black women in general right? I hope so.

The same can be said about "disgruntled" Black men, who are more likely to have a "racial preference" for anyone EXCEPT Black females. And will usually compare the most "ghetto-ish" unappealing female to base their preferences on. I've seen it on too many talk shows.

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't know whats going on, but my faith will never be Shaken.

People Can ignore my posts and insult me but I will continue to push for the things I have always spoken on about.

Unity is key.

Peace

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
I don't know whats going on, but my faith will never be Shaken.

People Can ignore my posts and insult me but I will continue to push for the things I have always spoken on about.

Unity is key.

Peace

Trust me King this was NOT ignored!

"I believe that the most beautiful love is between Black women and Men. They were the first Kings and Queens and the love they have for each other, has lasted through slavery and civil rights."

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Oh most great and noble one, do pray tell -- how is it most women on the planet are black? China has a 1.4 billion population and majority of them are high ass yellow to pasty. India has a 1.7 billion and a third is light skin. All europe is light skin, 2/3 of the US is light skin. 80% of Central and South America are light skin. All of North America is light skin. Russia light skin. 2/3rd of Africa is dark; 1/3 is light. Seems to me majority of the world is either light or white; pasty. But I do look fwd to your explanation on how most females are "Black."

Empty terms like "light skin" is of course irrelevant to the fact that "whites" are in fact the minority in the world

From your nearest online encyclopedia:

-

Click on the image for a greater resolution shot.

Look at those pasty white areas in Europe, parts of central Asia and north thereof; that's right, they are representative of your "white" kin.

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by KING:

Egypt was stolen and now with hawass and his cult like followers they are messing with the DNA of Tut so european people like hammer can say things like Tut was Euro.

Not so much of Hawass messing with the DNA, but rather, the gullible -- if not individuals who simply are resigned to the first thing they hear and don't have the motivation to verify information either because they are lazy and/or know little about genetic stuff -- sheep-like crowd out there who run off with someone's speculations and make more noise off of it, hence spreading rumor. I'd say that is the main culprit here.Hawass for his part, has been mute on the complete specifics of the uniparental lineages involved, particularly the Y-DNA. Hawass, I would think, would not hesitate to make it *officially* publicly known, if he stepped on a mine of information that contradicts "black African" proponents of AE. He has not publicly shied from making his position on this matter; so why would he start now.
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Let me Clear the air a bit.

I believe that you can't help who you love.

So if a Black man likes a White women or vice versa I think that Love is stronger then skin color.

All I was reading on this thread made it seem like Black Women were being forced to date, marry outside their race. Thats just wrong, never force anyone to do something like that. Love knows no bounds and we as humans should not try to limit ourselves or ignore true love because the person does not look like us. The world is getting smaller and scarier so when you find true Love. Marry have a family raise up children, and don't let the system tell you how love your Husband or Wife. The system only promotes lust and abortions.

Peace

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Truth hurts don't it (LOL). The predominant skin tone of African Negroes fall under the 27+ range on the Luschan scale. While the rest of the planet falls between (1-26), w/ a central tendency: (17-23). Sorry buddy, but like I said - the majority of people on the planet or either light or white skin. Oh yea! Thanks for providing the scale (LOL)!

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Empty terms like "light skin" is of course irrelevant to the fact that "whites" are in fact the minority in the world

From your nearest online encyclopedia:

-

Click on the image for a greater resolution shot.

Look at those pasty white areas in Europe, parts of central Asia and north thereof; that's right, they are representative of your "white" kin.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
My apologies sir. That should have said "Latino and White women are the most sought after..." I must have just had me some chicken wings and fried rice, w/some terriaky (s/p?) sauce on the side when I typed that up.

quote:
ASIAN women were considered the least desirable when "attractiveness" was used as an indicator.

So unless you have some statistical data to prove your position, I'll have to assume that it is your own personal opinion, stemming from self-hate and brain-washing by your adoptive white parents.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
You intelligent creature! [Smile] Asking someone their preference to something does not mean they have access to it. I prefer a $400k vehicle if I had a choice to pick one. But obviously such a car is well beyond my means. Administering a survey asking black women if they prefer to date inside the race does not necessarily preclude the fact that they are single because they are the least desired women.

Besides your own self-hate and that of your Haitian mother, (because you were probably raised and brainwashed by white as someone stated above) Where are your findings to prove your theory.

You do know that the Haitian actress Grabielle Beuvias (sp) is married to a white man? As well as several others Black women with ethnic features, including dark skin and full lips, ex. Whoopi Goldberg, Alfre Woodard, Erika Alexander, the lists goes on.

Anyway according to this survey, Black women are the LEAST likely to date outside of their race, and ASIAN women were considered the least desirable when "attractiveness" was used as an indicator.

http://faculty.chicagobooth.edu/emir.kamenica/documents/racialPreferences.pdf

I have no idea why yall take this dude serious. Thank you for providing a scientific sutdy: Results Asians(Women) The least attractive women overall.

With this measure in hand, we can address the second question of whether different races receive roughly the same distribution of attractiveness ratings. We do so by running OLS re- gressions of the average attractiveness rating a partner receives on that partner’s race. We run a separate regression for each gender, but pool together subjects of different races for ease of ex- position since Table 5 suggests no systematic differences in ratings based on subject’s own race. The results are reported in Table 6, with white as the omitted category. For male partners (column (1)), our main finding is that Asians generally receive lower ratings than men of other races.20 In fact, when we run the regressions separately for each race, we find that even Asian women find white, black, and Hispanic men to be more attractive than Asian men. Given that Asian men were the group that other races expressed strongest preference against, and that Asian women ex- pressed the least preference against other races, the results in Table 6 suggest that attractiveness may play an important role in the determination of racial preferences, especially those against Asian men. We similarly find that female Asian partners are consistently rated as less attractive (column (2)), though we also find that black females receive significantly lower ratings relative to whites. As above, we find that when these regressions are run separately for each race, even Asian men find white, black, and Hispanic women to be more attractive than Asian women

Afronut debunked again.

This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com