EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
My apologies sir. That should have said "Latino and White women are the most sought after..." I must have just had me some chicken wings and fried rice, w/some terriaky (s/p?) sauce on the side when I typed that up.

quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
ASIAN women were considered the least desirable when "attractiveness" was used as an indicator.

So unless you have some statistical data to prove your position, I'll have to assume that it is your own personal opinion, stemming from self-hate and brain-washing by your adoptive white parents.

Man Shut the **** up you little Bitch mad ignorant ass you THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE:

The fact is Black women are not a commodity in the arena of transracial dating. The most sought after women are Latinos and Asians. Those are the facts. Many black women pretend they are single by posturing as though they are holding out when it comes to outside race dating. It is a farce. They are single because there are not enough black male counterparts and they are not desireable to non-black men.

OWN UP TO THAT **** LIKE a man you pussified Fag. YOu Said Asian women along with Latinas were the most sought after. You are not sqirming out of this one, like you always do. YOU Fucking Retarded nigga.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little negro friend, had you read the preceeding paragraph you would have seen that putting "Asian" in there would not jibe correctly w/the context. Here is the preceeding paragraph, little negro:

quote:

Socially, black women are not accounted for female beauty. Nearly all countries promote "white" or European beauty. You can deny the facts, but the facts won't go away.

Run along now my little negro, run along.

quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
Man Shut the **** up you little Bitch mad ignorant ass you THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE:

The fact is Black women are not a commodity in the arena of transracial dating. The most sought after women are Latinos and Asians. Those are the facts. Many black women pretend they are single by posturing as though they are holding out when it comes to outside race dating. It is a farce. They are single because there are not enough black male counterparts and they are not desireable to non-black men.

OWN UP TO THAT **** LIKE a man you pussified Fag. YOu Said Asian women along with Latinas were the most sought after. You are not sqirming out of this one, like you always do. YOU Fucking Retarded nigga.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My little negro friend, had you read the preceeding paragraph you would have seen that putting "Asian" in there would not jibe correctly w/the context. Here is the preceeding paragraph, little negro:[b]
YOU LOST, NOTHING YOU POST will Save the Humilation you will get.

You wrote:

[b]The fact is Black women are not a commodity in the arena of transracial dating. The most sought after women are Latinos and Asians. Those are the facts. Many black women pretend they are single by posturing as though they are holding out when it comes to outside race dating. It is a farce. They are single because there are not enough black male counterparts and they are not desireable to non-black men.

The Table not only debunked your ass it made you scramble like a little bitch and try to change your argument. Your argument is that black features are the least desirable, fact is ASIAN features are. YOU LOST!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

EVERYONE POINT AT THE SCREEN AND LAUGH AT THIS STUPID TWO DOLLAR HAITIAN BITCH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Feel that little bitch thats Humuliatian!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You sound real desperate sir - you're grabbing for straws. Now... run along and go play in the pen.

quote:
Your argument is that black features are the least desirable, fact is ASIAN features are. YOU LOST!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

EVERYONE POINT AT THE SCREEN AND LAUGH AT THIS STUPID TWO DOLLAR HAITIAN BITCH....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
You sound real desperate sir. Now... run along and go play in the pen.

quote:
Your argument is that black features are the least desirable, fact is ASIAN features are. YOU LOST!!! HAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Once again your defeat!!!

Before:

th this measure in hand, we can address the second question of whether different races receive roughly the same distribution of attractiveness ratings. We do so by running OLS re- gressions of the average attractiveness rating a partner receives on that partner’s race. We run a separate regression for each gender, but pool together subjects of different races for ease of ex- position since Table 5 suggests no systematic differences in ratings based on subject’s own race. The results are reported in Table 6, with white as the omitted category. For male partners (column (1)), our main finding is that Asians generally receive lower ratings than men of other races.20 In fact, when we run the regressions separately for each race, we find that even Asian women find white, black, and Hispanic men to be more attractive than Asian men. Given that Asian men were the group that other races expressed strongest preference against, and that Asian women ex- pressed the least preference against other races, the results in Table 6 suggest that attractiveness may play an important role in the determination of racial preferences, especially those against Asian men. We similarly find that female Asian partners are consistently rated as less attractive (column (2)), though we also find that black females receive significantly lower ratings relative to whites. As above, we find that when these regressions are run separately for each race, even Asian men find white, black, and Hispanic women to be more attractive than Asian women

After:
My apologies sir. That should have said "Latino and White women are the most sought after

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
"the image of the strong African American woman is at odds with idealized notions of submissive and frail women. This may explain why African American women faced high levels of rejection among men, researchers say."

"White men preferred Asian and Latino dating partners to African Americans"

Source: http://www.uci.edu/uci/features/feature_datingandrace_090421.php

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
[QB] "the image of the strong African American woman is at odds with idealized notions of submissive and frail women. This may explain why African American women faced high levels of rejection among men, researchers say."

This has to do with the opinion of men Overall which was that Black Femles were the least attractive not excusily to white men..LMAO..

Once again your defeat!!!

Before:

th this measure in hand, we can address the second question of whether different races receive roughly the same distribution of attractiveness ratings. We do so by running OLS re- gressions of the average attractiveness rating a partner receives on that partner’s race. We run a separate regression for each gender, but pool together subjects of different races for ease of ex- position since Table 5 suggests no systematic differences in ratings based on subject’s own race. The results are reported in Table 6, with white as the omitted category. For male partners (column (1)), our main finding is that Asians generally receive lower ratings than men of other races.20 In fact, when we run the regressions separately for each race, we find that even Asian women find white, black, and Hispanic men to be more attractive than Asian men. Given that Asian men were the group that other races expressed strongest preference against, and that Asian women ex- pressed the least preference against other races, the results in Table 6 suggest that attractiveness may play an important role in the determination of racial preferences, especially those against Asian men. We similarly find that female Asian partners are consistently rated as less attractive (column (2)), though we also find that black females receive significantly lower ratings relative to whites. As above, we find that when these regressions are run separately for each race, even Asian men find white, black, and Hispanic women to be more attractive than Asian women

After:
My apologies sir. That should have said "Latino and White women are the most sought after

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
"Unlike black women, Latinas and Asian women are thought to embody an idealized femininity that is at once exotic and sexual as well as chaste and virginal" (Berg 2002).

"Asian and Latina women have been defined as “the embodiment of perfect womanhood and exotic femininity”" (Espiritu 1997: 113; Arrizon and Manzor 2000).

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari, If everyone dislikes black men as you say, why would that be? Why would the rest of the world just single out black men? My guess is that you are just drinking too much koolaide and imagine all of this but I am all ears.

--------------------
The tree of liberty is watered by the blood of tyrants.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"the image of the strong African American woman is at odds with idealized notions of submissive and frail women. This may explain why African American women faced high levels of rejection among men, researchers say."

Asian and Hispanic women were not subjected to the historical abuse by White men as Black women have been, so they are obviously more willing to date/marry White men as a result.

Black women typically harbor a lot of resentment and distrust of White men because of their abusive past, and the ideal of being submissive to a White man reignites images of slave mistresses, and the sisters I know ARE NOT HAVING IT!! The studies show that they are more likely to prefer Hispanic men over White men, when the choice was not Black men, otherwise they prefer their own, and no propaganda is going to change that anytime soon.

You can make an issue out of whether they are the least desired, but you can NOT change the fact that they PREFER their own men more than any other race. FACT!

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Asian and Hispanic women were not subjected to the historical abuse by White men as Black women have been, so they are obviously more willing to date/marry White men as a result.

Black women typically harbor a lot of resentment and distrust of White men because of their abusive past, and the ideal of being submissive to a White man reignites images of slave mistresses, and the sisters I know ARE NOT HAVING IT!! The studies show that they are more likely to prefer Hispanic men over White men, when the choice was not Black men, otherwise they prefer their own, and no propaganda is going to change that anytime soon.

You can make an issue out of whether they are the least desired, but you can NOT change the fact that they PREFER their own men more than any other race. FACT!

Homylu you are playing into his desperate attempt to squirm by changing the Subject. The post he gave dealt with WHITE MEN as opposed to an overall Group study that showed overall Asian women are least desirable.

He has been debunked by claiming black women were the least desirable and Asians were the most sought after. He said nothing about White men preferences...LMAO. Don't let him squirm. He knows he has been defeated so he is jumping on any study that shows B.W are undesirable..LOL.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
I have no idea why yall take this dude serious. Thank you for providing a scientific sutdy:

YW [Smile]

I don't think anyone takes this auto-phobic jerk seriously though. Some of us just enjoy arguing for the sake of argument, he's just a pawn. [Wink]

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I gave actual studies and in return you post your opinion. On the jump, you lose. But that does not matter... Because I am going to respond to you w/an opinion.

Black women seek confirmation of their beauty at the hands of white men. No other men can give her this affirmation that she is beautiful, save white men. Why? Because the white man holds the power to dictate and direct beauty standards and, the rest of the world follows suit.

The White man has propped up Asian and Latino women as the most balanced female beauty outside their prize wife; the white woman (I provided citations to this. Please consult the earlier posts). The White man has NEVER, never, never portrayed black women as beautiful. What she's received from him are mammie portrayls, jezebel portrayals, sapphire portrayls, bedwhench portrayals, and etcetera.

Ever since the feminists movement, Black women have become financially and educationally empowered and it was at a cost. She outpaced her black male counterpart. And while black women have been financially and educationally empowered, she lacked that one thing, the crownhood of feminity; acknowledgment of beauty.

The holy grail for Black women is to get the white man's attention to see her beauty. Once that is accomplished, Black women will feel that they have definitely arrived in womanhood. If the white man views her in this new light, then the rest of the world will also.

Oprah has taken up the cause to coerce white men to accept black women (I don't think it will work. White guys like their girls skinny and I doubt black women will want to shed some of the excess fat) as an alternative mate.

You can deny this all you want, but the truth will aways be the truth - Black women are the least desired and they are desperately trying to change that fact.

quote:

BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
(I don't think it will work. White guys like their girls skinny and I doubt black women will want to shed some of the excess fat)

You do realize that tropically adapted humans (e.g. Africans) naturally have less body fat and more slender forms than cold-adapted humans (e.g. Europeans), don't you?
Posts: 7102 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I gave actual studies and in return you post your opinion. On the jump, you lose. No sorry you psited BW were the least deriable overall and asian were the Most(along with Latinas) The results of a study debunked you. You said nothing about White men, the fact that you are so desperatly trying to change the subject shows you defeat. I can post you response prior to the study and your lame attempt to squirm.

But that does not matter... Because I am going to respond to you w/an opinion. LMAO, Bitch Shut the **** up, no one cares nor asked for you opinion. Did you not just pull hair out of your head on the Aboriginal thread when I posted a Blog...F-ing Hypocrite your B.S is Dismissed provide a study that proves our
conclusion wrong otherwise admit defeat.

Homylu this is what Im talking about the dude want to simply rde your emotions. He lost Don't let him allow you to change the subject.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
I gave actual studies and in return you post your opinion. On the jump, you lose. But that does not matter... Because I am going to respond to you w/an opinion.

Black women seek confirmation of their beauty at the hands of white men. No other men can give her this affirmation that she is beautiful, save white men. Why? Because the white man holds the power to dictate and direct beauty standards and, the rest of the world follows suit.

Then please answer why the White man and his 'proposed' beauty standards has selected 10 times more Black women to employ the international standard of beauty via the term "SUPER MODEL" than their Asian and Hispanic counterparts. And where are all these Asian and Hispanic representatives of Miss America and Miss USA's the white male judges keep choosing to represent "their" standards of beauty?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Then please answer why the White man and his 'proposed' beauty standards has selected 10 times more Black women to employ the international standard of beauty via the term "SUPER MODEL" than their Asian and Hispanic counterparts. And where are all these Asian and Hispanic representatives of Miss America and Miss USA's the white male judges keep choosing to represent "their" standards of beauty?
HL, with all respect, can't you see what he is trying to do. He wants you to define your beaty according to a "White Mans" opinion then he can trap you by degrading black females and his bogus study on a White Mans opinion of B.W. Truth be told There are other Men in the world besides white men and Over all people prefer Black women and Asians are the least desirable. PERIOD.

This is his lame attempt to change the subject to one he can easily dominate you in. I mean you CAN SEE this is what he is doing right??

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I suggest you go read the studies I provided. Go here for starters:

http://paa2008.princeton.edu/download.aspx?submissionId=80046

Additionally, Oprah is spearheading a push to get the world to view black women as beautiful women. She is a major player in the media. Expect more representation of Black beauty in media. However, in my opinion it won't last. Compared to her female counterparts, Black women do not have stronge feminin physical qualities and features; soft hair, soft facial features, soft vocals, soft skin, petite build, etc...

quote:

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I wanted to believe you are black, as Mike would say, a negro, but statements like that. . .well. . .HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

You have NOT been around many black women have you??. Is yuh momma black??

Womanhoood IS a blackwoman.

The last thing a black woman want is the acceptance of a white man.

Hang around some black women you will know what I am talking about. They are the more "race" conscious of the two. You are definitely NOT black. At least you momma isn't.

They are the keepers and protectors.

All women are attractive including white women. I love all women but sistas have the edge when they are younger. However many let themselves go when the kids and mid-thirties arrive. White women are more attentive to their fitness past thirty.

I have been to the Caribbean where over eating is NOT a problem. And trust me brother these sistas are worth committing adultery for . . .at all ages.

Similarly in certain parts of Europe I have been. Many of the women are physically in shape/fit. Fat is not an issue. But they aren't into makeup so you see slim fit white women . . . . without makeup . . .pick your poison.

quote:

The holy grail for Black women is to get the white man's attention.

Once that is accomplished, Black women will feel that they have definitely arrived in womanhood.

[/QUOTE]
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Black women do not have stronge feminin physical qualities and features; soft hair, soft facial features, soft vocals, soft skin, petite build, etc...

I'm going to call you out on the "petite build" thing. As I said in a previous post, tropically adapted peoples naturally have less body fat and more slender builds than peoples from colder climates. Therefore, if anything, black women (assuming they have a healthy diet) probably have thinner, more delicate, and therefore more "feminine" builds than white or Asian women.

And since when were European facial features "soft"? If anything, European features look more angular and pointy than the features of many west or central Africans.

Posts: 7102 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Hl, With all due respect If you Don't see what this dud is trying to do then you must believe the stuff he posts...

Black women do not have stronge feminin physical qualities and features; soft hair, soft facial features, soft vocals, soft skin, petite build, etc...

I mean come on HL you Do see what is going on here right??

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Petite build does not imply a rail. Black women in Africa are emaciated bruh. And those that aren't, do not possess the hour glass contour noted in european and latino chics.

quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
I'm going to call you out on the "petite build" thing. As I said in a previous post, tropically adapted peoples naturally have less body fat and more slender builds than peoples from colder climates. Therefore, if anything, black women (assuming they have a healthy diet) probably have thinner, more delicate, and therefore more "feminine" builds than white or Asian women.

And since when were European facial features "soft"? [/qb]

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You do not know the psychology of a woman torn between loyalty to race and being told she is ugly. She will tell an idiot overly fanatical Afro-loon like you how she is all for her man, blah...blah...blah... But those are words, not action. She will then go buy weave, colored eye contacts and skin bleeching cream to fit the beauty mold created by the white man.

You are like an ostrich sir. You have your head stuck in the hole avoiding reality; the reality of your black woman.

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
Hang around some black women you will know what I am talking about. They are the more "race" conscious of the two.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Additionally, Oprah is spearheading a push to get the world to view black women as beautiful women.
Again this has nothing to do with your argument that B.W are the least desirable. As a matter of fact it a totally 360 turn from you argument that B.W are the least desirable overall with no influence. Studies show Asians are. You seem to be Ignoring this...I wonder Why???

She is a major player in the media. So now the Media has something to do with your argument from what I gather it was about B.W perception over all which does not support your claims. Once Again Asians are the least desirable.

Expect more representation of Black beauty in media. However, in my opinion it won't last. Compared to her female counterparts, Black women do not have stronge feminin physical qualities and features; soft hair, soft facial features, soft vocals, soft skin, petite build, etc... Let me quess more of you opinion. Well due to the fact you can't back up the **** you posted there its dismissed leading RIGHT BACK TO YOUR DEBUNKED theory...ASIANS not Black women are the least desirable. Keep scrambling but I will continue w=until you leave in defeat or admit defeat.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Petite build does not imply a rail. Black women in Africa are emaciated bruh. And those that aren't, do not possess the hour glass contour noted in european and latino chics.
Pnce again your opinion. Unless you can back this up this is dismissed.

You do not know the psychology of a woman torn between loyalty to race and being told she is ugly. She will tell an idiot overly fanatical Afro-loon like you how she is all for her man, blah...blah...blah... But those are words, not action. This rant is barely understandable...you sound like a lost chicken. Guess the heat of providing a study that proves our study wrong and that you were defeated is getting to you. Take another Month Hiatus and come back you defeated fool.

She will then go buy weave, colored eye contacts and skin bleeching cream to fit the beauty mold created by the white man. Another opinion by you that is dismissed. You can squirm all you want but I will continue to knock you back down.

You are like an ostrich sir. You have your head stuck in the hole avoiding reality; the reality of your black woman.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You are a freggin idiot! I dont know why i waste time conversing w/u. Asian women are considered least attractive, not least desired, you dodo brain. The stats speak for themselves. The percentage is higher for wm to af interracial relationships than wm to bf relationship. White men go for Asian chics over black chics, idiot.

Go jump off a cliff. You are annoying.

quote:
Additionally, Oprah is spearheading a push to get the world to view black women as beautiful women.
Again this has nothing to do with your argument that B.W are the least desirable. As a matter of fact it a totally 360 turn from you argument that B.W are the least desirable overall with no influence. Studies show Asians are. You seem to be Ignoring this...I wonder Why???

She is a major player in the media. So now the Media has something to do with your argument from what I gather it was about B.W perception over all which does not support your claims. Once Again Asians are the least desirable.

Expect more representation of Black beauty in media. However, in my opinion it won't last. Compared to her female counterparts, Black women do not have stronge feminin physical qualities and features; soft hair, soft facial features, soft vocals, soft skin, petite build, etc... Let me quess more of you opinion. Well due to the fact you can't back up the **** you posted there its dismissed leading RIGHT BACK TO YOUR DEBUNKED theory...ASIANS not Black women are the least desirable. Keep scrambling but I will continue w=until you leave in defeat or admit defeat.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
HL, with all respect, can't you see what he is trying to do. He wants you to define your beaty according to a "White Mans" opinion then he can trap you by degrading black females and his bogus study on a White Mans opinion of B.W. Truth be told There are other Men in the world besides white men and Over all people prefer Black women and Asians are the least desirable. PERIOD.

This is his lame attempt to change the subject to one he can easily dominate you in. I mean you CAN SEE this is what he is doing right?? [/QB]

You're right, can't believe I fell for the ish.

No offense against my Asian and Hispanic sisters, I think you're all beautiful.
Peace

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
you are a freggin idiot! I dont know why i waste time conversing w/u. Asian women are considered least attractive, not least desired, you dodo brain. LMAO, That has to be the dumbest statement yet. Even if I was to entertain this rant was not your argument that BLACK WOMEN WERE THE LEAST ATTRACTIVE. WTF, you are even debunking YOURSELF..dumbass... YOU FAIL, and your attempts to squirm get worse and worse with every rant you make..
The stats speak for themselves. Yes they do which shows overall by every man shows that Asian women are the elast attractive females not Black women. Provide a study prving otherwise WITH ALL MEN OVER ALL AND NOT JUST WHITE MEN(WHOM YOU SEEM TO OBCESS OVER) or Shut the **** up.

The percentage is higher for wm to af interracial relationships than wm to bf relationship. White men go for Asian chics over black chics, idiot. Again stop trying to squirm you Dumb Motherfucker you..This has nothing to do with White men its about ALL MEN OVER ALL WHO PERFER BLACKS OVER ASIANS..PERIOD. Stop trying to squirm, It won't work with me. Just give it up. you lost and was caught with you head in your ass.
You are annoying. Yeah Im annoying to you becuase
I now see how you operate dude, Im gonna get you ass everytime.
Go jump off a cliff.Stay in a Child's place.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
You are a freggin idiot!

A clear sign of defeat [Smile]
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:

The last thing a black woman want is the acceptance of a white man.

I believe in general men don't like rejection. If a man approached a group of women in a bar for example, his tendency would be to approach the one least likely to dismiss him.

I think White men are very much aware that they would be quickly dismissed by a sister at the "roll of a neck" [Smile]

Bottom line is they prefer their OWN men.

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melaninking:

''I agree, the homosexual agenda has been pushed hard on Black men. Before the Y generation Homosexuals were not accepted at all, now you see Black Women thinking its cute to associate with Faggots.''

Poppycock. Do I have to read sources off the internet to see what you are saying or can I simple read two or three newspapers?

''Look at most of the movies coming out, Majoity of them have a Homosexual, Bisexual, Lesbian, or Transgender in it to get the Youth to accept Homosexuals when they get older.''

Aside from the fact Hollywood probably has some gays in power and therefore can afford to push their agenda, if any, do you think it is an easy task to get young black boys and girls to simply cast aside their natural heterosexual disposition and take up the couch with the other side? Or, as is more likely, if they do take up the other side then they may well have a leaning towards it anyway without being told or suggesting the alternative lifestyle is the way to go.

''I feel sorry for the people with youth man for real, Yall gotta deal with the fact that its more than likely your Children will be taught Homosexual sex, Homosexual Teachers, Gym Teachers etc. will be indoctrinating your youth.''

By extension, just like that, a person can be turned into a gay or lesbian... simply by being taught? Is this on the same line as reading writing and arithmetic? Two plus two is four, and now I want to see if two plus two equals five?

You don't suppose 85% of the teachers in any given locale will be alternative do you? Even if this would be true then are you saying these teachers will agrressivley push their lifestyle off on these kids? Unless the entire school board and the city administrations is alternative why would you and Jari-ankhamnun by extension suggest this could happen this way?

''becuase of the Homosexual origins in Ancient Greece.''

You will be advised Greece has some of that African blood and therefore....

Jari-ankhamun says,

''Homosexuality has been pushed herder on blacks due to the Black culture that is very anti-homosexual. Whites accept Homosexuals easier than blacks.''

Again, what would make you think Black men whom are supposedly vehemently against homosexuality would in any way be susceptible to that lifestyle simply because white folks push it on them and tell them it's acceptable? If you say yes then you are suggesting Black men are weak and can't think and reason for themselves. Is this what you want to say?

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You don't get it do you. We don't give a fuhck what white people think.
quote:
White men go for Asian chics over black chics, idiot.

[/QB][/QUOTE]
Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You are really intellectually challenged, arent you? The whole premise of my argument is that, you ready?...............

BLACK WOMEN ARE THE LEAST DESIRED.

quote:
you are a freggin idiot! I dont know why i waste time conversing w/u. Asian women are considered least attractive, not least desired, you dodo brain. LMAO, That has to be the dumbest statement yet. Even if I was to entertain this rant was not your argument that BLACK WOMEN WERE THE LEAST ATTRACTIVE. WTF, you are even debunking YOURSELF..dumbass... YOU FAIL, and your attempts to squirm get worse and worse with every rant you make..
The stats speak for themselves. Yes they do which shows overall by every man shows that Asian women are the elast attractive females not Black women. Provide a study prving otherwise WITH ALL MEN OVER ALL AND NOT JUST WHITE MEN(WHOM YOU SEEM TO OBCESS OVER) or Shut the **** up.

The percentage is higher for wm to af interracial relationships than wm to bf relationship. White men go for Asian chics over black chics, idiot. Again stop trying to squirm you Dumb Motherfucker you..This has nothing to do with White men its about ALL MEN OVER ALL WHO PERFER BLACKS OVER ASIANS..PERIOD. Stop trying to squirm, It won't work with me. Just give it up. you lost and was caught with you head in your ass.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
You are really intellectually challenged, arent you? The whole premise of my argument is that, you ready?...............

BLACK WOMEN ARE THE LEAST DESIRED.

quote:

Our Study debunked you, You have no way to back this up so you fail once again. Your squirming won't help you...you lost. Provide a study that proves our wrong or shut up.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Yea you do idiot. That is why you participated in a thread titled: The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men, which features a biracial relationship bet. a white man and black woman. You see, the min. white men start to date single black women en-masse then the game is over; a whole new breed of diluted blacks will replace idiot dinosaurs like you. The determinant factor is the white man. He will decide if he mates with black women.

quote:
You don't get it do you. We don't give a fuhck what white people think.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You better go re-read the study illiterate fool. The two least desired in your study (as well as dozens of others) are asian males and black females (LOL)!

quote:
Out Study debunked you, You have no way to back this up so you fail once again.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
You better go re-read the study illiterate fool. The two least desired in your study (as well as dozens of others) are asian males and black females (LOL)!

quote:
Out Study debunked you, You have no way to back this up so you fail once again.

Once again provide evidence or shut up.
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
Yea you do smart man. That is why you participated in a thread titled: The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men, which features a biracial relationship bet. a white man and black woman. You see, the min. white men start to date single black women en-masse then the game is over; a whole new breed of diluted blacks will replace idiot dinosaurs like you. The determinant factor is the white man. He will decide if he mates with black women.

Using the title of the article alone, with your logic it should read " The Washington Post urges White men to date Black Women" then we can test if your theory holds true.

The mere fact that the Black woman has to be URGED alone, signifies that SHE is the one who holds the cards, SHE is the one that has to be convinced to PREFER other men besides her own. So our study remains constant: She Prefers her own race. [Smile]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The First comment is my opinion, You can dismiss that.

Aside from the fact Hollywood probably has some gays in power and therefore can afford to push their agenda, if any, do you think it is an easy task to get young black boys and girls to simply cast aside their natural heterosexual disposition and take up the couch with the other side? Or, as is more likely, if they do take up the other side then they may well have a leaning towards it anyway without being told or suggesting the alternative lifestyle is the way to go.

First off If there was no agenda in putting Homosexuals in movies that most "Hetrosexuals" are going to see then why put it there. The claim that becuase most people in hollywood are gay is not enough to give a definitive answer. My guess is they want people to accept Homosexuality as natural which is happening.

By extension, just like that, a person can be turned into a gay or lesbian... simply by being taught? Is this on the same line as reading writing and arithmetic? Two plus two is four, and now I want to see if two plus two equals five?

You don't suppose 85% of the teachers in any given locale will be alternative do you? Even if this would be true then are you saying these teachers will agrressivley push their lifestyle off on these kids? Unless the entire school board and the city administrations is alternative why would you and Jari-ankhamnun by extension suggest this could happen this way?
I never said they would turn people gay I said INDOCTINATING THEM. Getting them to accept an unnatural lifestyle. Such as alternative sex in school. Sex Ed is bad enough but now Gay Sex will be taught?? Man oh man..
http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130

You will be advised Greece has some of that African blood and therefore....What does this have to do with anything?

Again, what would make you think Black men whom are supposedly vehemently against homosexuality would in any way be susceptible to that lifestyle simply because white folks push it on them and tell them it's acceptable? If you say yes then you are suggesting Black men are weak and can't think and reason for themselves. Is this what you want to say? Trust me black people are against Homosexuality, I should know. Im not saying all black men are jumping on the wagon but a small minority. Even then my question is why everytime I turn on the T.V or look at a movie I see a Transgender, Homosexual, Lesbian etc. Is it now in vouge to show such things??

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
@ the Euronut.

Got to admit threads like these I usually pass on.

But the title is just wishful thinking.. . .

But since I am here. I am past high school age now. But one thing I noticed, these young girls with their weaves and contacts still seem to prefer their black men. I don't see them stepping to white boys.

In fact the brothas still have the overwhelming edge when mating with white women.

This new "push" is probably just pay back. I see this everyday in the burbs of Philly. It is like an epidermic. Black men and white women. Hey whatever floats our boat.

I am out!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Here is my Opinion of Homosexuality(Why we are on this is beyond me). I gave my opinion...simple. Is my opinion the final say.NOPE.

1) Homosexuals are seen as unnatuural. Even with scientists saying its natural many people see it other wise. The excuse that its just Christians and Muslims who are saying this is not true. I know many people who are no Christian that have the same opinions that Christians do.

2) Homosexulity is being pushed in the Media. Why is this. My guess is that they want people to accept the lifestyle, if that is the case why do they have to go to such measures. Why not just let science speak for its self. Also Homosexuality is accepted more in the younger generations than the older ones. Why is this if not due to media portrayals.

1)Teaching Homosexual sex in school is wrong. Children should not have to learn about it unless they identify with the lifestyle.

My Opinion now lets get back to the discussion

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
The mere fact that the Black woman has to be URGED alone, signifies that SHE is the one who holds the cards, SHE is the one that has to be convinced to PREFER other men besides her own.

Uh wrong sir. She is being urged because there is a movement to change that negative "single" status. Black women have created a culture that convinces you being single or single w/child(ren) is okay. Concurrently, white males (who trans-racial date) are being influced through media (wm/bw relationships) that black women are an alternative.

quote:

So our study remains constant: She Prefers her own race. [Smile]

I never denied that. But why does she prefer her own race? TRADITION, LOYALTY AND THE MAIN ONE - A HIGH PROSPECT OF REJECTION BY NON BLACK MEN. Dont get me wrong now. Men are men; a man will poke a chic to get his nut off. But we're not talking about an easy lay. We are talking about building a relationship - marriage, children, house, extended family. It aint happening buddy. In western and developing societies, that is downward mobility for non-black men.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
But one thing I noticed, these young girls with their weaves and contacts still seem to prefer their black men. I don't see them stepping to white boys.

I already explained why and the studies back me up - white man do not engage black women for a serious relationship. White men aren't trying to get with black women on that level and sisters know this. When a black man is interested in a white woman, he courts her. This is a general rule for all men. You speak as if women initiate the courtship.

quote:

In fact the brothas still have the overwhelming edge when mating with white women.

Of course because black men find white women desirable and go for it. White men dont engage black women, but they do go after the china girls.

quote:

This new "push" is probably just pay back.

No I dont think so. Extensive study has gone into this. Oprah is a figure head she can pull the resources needed to pull it off. But she sure aint the brains behind it. Listen, let's face it, black men are just..... fvcked up. Black men, as exemplified on this board suffer some serious psychosis, mental disorders, mental illnesses... The pickings are slim for the sisters. I don't blame them. Why spend the rest of your life alone? Broaden your options.
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
The mere fact that the Black woman has to be URGED alone, signifies that SHE is the one who holds the cards, SHE is the one that has to be convinced to PREFER other men besides her own.

Uh wrong sir. She is being urged because there is a movement to change that negative "single" status. Black women have created a culture that convinces you being single or single w/child(ren) is okay. Concurrently, white males (who trans-racial date) are being influced through media (wm/bw relationships) that black women are an alternative.

quote:

I never denied that. But why does she prefer her own race? TRADITION, LOYALTY AND THE MAIN ONE - A HIGH PROSPECT OF REJECTION BY NON BLACK MEN. Dont get me wrong now. Men are men; a man will poke a chic to get his nut off. But we're not talking about an easy lay. We are talking about building a relationship - marriage, children, house, extended family. It aint happening buddy. In western and developing societies, that is downward mobility for non-black men.

Essentially what is displayed is that her preference is so strong, that she would rather remain single than to wander outside of her comfort zone, which is with Black men. And as I told your dumb azz before, the data shows that she prefers Hispanic men over White men, so why are you so obsessed with what Billy Bob Thornton wants, when it has already been stated, that Black women don't give a damn about what White men think of them. The history between the two is too damaging to erase. They have more control over their options than they did during slavery times. So wake the hell up.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Because an Hispanic cannot validate a black woman's beauty, you nimcumpoop! Only a white man can. White men dictate beauty standards. He holds the prize all women seek. Can't you grasp such a simple concept?! If white men accept black beauty then sisters will be whole; they will have arrived. They have matched their nemesis - white women.

YOU DON'T FVCKING GET THE PSYCHOLOGY, DO YOU?

quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Essentially what is displayed is that her preference is so strong, that she would rather remain single than to wander outside of her comfort zone, which is with Black men. And as I told your dumb azz before, the data shows that she prefers Hispanic men over White men, so why are you so obsessed with what Billy Bob Thornton wants, when it has already been stated, that Black women don't give a damn about what White men think of them. The history between the two is too damaging to erase. They have more control over their options than they did during slavery times. So wake the hell up.

Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
Well arwa, following everything we've seen over the years, I doubt you are surprised.
Look at all the white folks caught trying to steal children from Haiti and Africa.
The scheme to imprison as many black men as possible is also a part of this play. It not only makes money using these black men as slaves for Wall Street, but it ensures that many other negative manifestations occur. Such as;

1. An increase in homosexuality in black men and women
2. Black children raised by women who don't know how to raise MEN.
3. Black men raised by women taking on the emulation of their mother. So, we now see black youth wearing ear rings, spending 2 hours looking in a mirror, owning 200 pair of shoes, etc.
4. The greater the homosexual number, the less effective socially radical black rights movements.
5. These homosexuals will campaign harder for gay rights, which is a Jewish agenda, and not at all for black rights. See Oprah.

Whites have been kidnapping children and brain washing them to their satanic value system since they first came to America and used the technique on Native Americans. They would go into Native American villages, steal all their children, indoctrinate them before returning them 5-10 years later. Once returned, their parents stated these brainwashed children were as bad or worst than whites themselves.

Blacks need to extract themselves from this trick bag before the majority of black men are like our Egmond, misdirected and ineffective.

Everything you said is so true. You forgot to mention that the prison tactic also increases the HIV/AIDS rate amongst black men when release infect black women. The prison tactic is destroy the black family, increase homosexuality, increase AIDS/HIV, increase poverty, and keep black women single.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
^ This is true in Africa (South Africa) also, and other regions where British influence reigns. Perhaps it's because the British and Europeans are more civilised than their American counterparts, and able to conceal there true agenda better. Also, black (men & women) intermarry with no real comprehension of the larger short and long term social ramifications of their selection.

Washington D.C. used to be like ATL, due to a disproportionately high population of black men being incarcerated. This left an unbalanced ratio of available black women to black men in D.C. of 3:1. Of course these women would then become concerned about not being able to find a good mate and perhaps look toward other alternatives.

Of course, Jews and Whites completely understand the negative effects of incarcerating a large population group due to their being subjected to the exact same thing in England prior to their invasion of America.
at that time in England, almost everyone was in jail at one time or other.

Wall Street wants to extract more money from imprisoning blacks, so this year, there is an 45% increase in incarceration of black women. This will leave many black children with no mother.

The whole plan is to Genocide the American Black population or drastically reduce our numbers so they can get other Blacks in the Diaspora and in Africa many of which(Not All) believe the lie of "Western Freedom". They know the biggest thorn in White Supremacy is African Americans who have changed the western world when it comes to equality. If you notice the Older Generations had it together I mean look at the civil Rights era we were closer and more unified. We ALMOST came close to reunifing when Katrina happened after Bush but then they threw Obama and now Blacks are all docile and crying on T.V for a Nation that is literally genociding their people, and for a man that was supported by Planned Parenthood the organization at the front of the Genocide. While Blacks stay running in circles and stuck defending Obama, Obama is catering to the Homosexual Agenda, The Hispanic Population is booming, etc.

Blacks in the Diaspora NEED TO ESTABLISH settlements IN AFRICA. I will keep repeating this. We NEED to get away from this madness. America's days are numbered...in the future America will not be the same, and the black population will regulated simular to the Native Americans.

Thanks for mentioning this. I keep telling all my friends that in a 10 years time I want to be in Africa and they say why? I just tell them to stay in America...and I'll make my plans to leave. America is not for black people and if Africans were smart they wouldn't leave African even with all the hardships.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by GbohunOla Karelaiye:
quote:
and they are not desireable to non-black men.

Bullshhit
She's telling the truth. Black women do prefer black men but I think it's because other men in general don't desire black women. They have no choice but to be loyal because their chances would be slim when picking a mate compare to other women.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I'm sorry to say but the truth in your words will fall on deaf ears. This guys are so full of pride that it compromises their objectivity.

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
She's telling the truth. Black women do prefer black men but I think it's because other men in general don't desire black women. They have no choice but to be loyal because their chances would be slim when picking a mate compare to other women.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
quote:
Originally posted by GbohunOla Karelaiye:
quote:
and they are not desireable to non-black men.

Bullshhit
How do you know that Recovering azzhole is a "she"? I always assumed it was a Haitian man.
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com