EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: The Washington Post urges Black Women to Discard Black Men
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Recovering Afro-holic:
Because an Hispanic cannot validate a black woman's beauty, you nimcumpoop! Only a white man can. White men dictate beauty standards. He holds the prize all women seek. Can't you grasp such a simple concept?! If white men accept black beauty then sisters will be whole; they will have arrived. They have matched their nemesis - white women.

YOU DON'T FVCKING GET THE PSYCHOLOGY, DO YOU?

quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
quote:
quote:
The mere fact that the Black woman has to be URGED alone, signifies that SHE is the one who holds the cards, SHE is the one that has to be convinced to PREFER other men besides her own.

Uh wrong sir. She is being urged because there is a movement to change that negative "single" status. Black women have created a culture that convinces you being single or single w/child(ren) is okay. Concurrently, white males (who trans-racial date) are being influced through media (wm/bw relationships) that black women are an alternative.

quote:

So our study remains constant: She Prefers her own race. [Smile]

I never denied that. But why does she prefer her own race? TRADITION, LOYALTY AND THE MAIN ONE - A HIGH PROSPECT OF REJECTION BY NON BLACK MEN. Dont get me wrong now. Men are men; a man will poke a chic to get his nut off. But we're not talking about an easy lay. We are talking about building a relationship - marriage, children, house, extended family. It aint happening buddy. In western and developing societies, that is downward mobility for non-black men.

Essentially what is displayed is that her preference is so strong, that she would rather remain single than to wander outside of her comfort zone, which is with Black men. And as I told your dumb azz before, the data shows that she prefers Hispanic men over White men, so why are you so obsessed with what Billy Bob Thornton wants, when it has already been stated, that Black women don't give a damn about what White men think of them. The history between the two is too damaging to erase. They have more control over their options than they did during slavery times. So wake the hell up.

Why are you so obsessed with white men??
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm a dude.

quote:
Originally posted by Bettyboo:
She's

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What a way to spend a Sunday evening. Football season is over. sigh!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
"the image of the strong African American woman is at odds with idealized notions of submissive and frail women. This may explain why African American women faced high levels of rejection among men, researchers say."

"White men preferred Asian and Latino dating partners to African Americans"

Source: http://www.uci.edu/uci/features/feature_datingandrace_090421.php

It is a good thing that white men prefer Asian and Latino as dating partners. That is a plus.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why do you say that? Do you think that if white men sought out black women, black women would give them the same opportunity as black men?

quote:
It is a good thing that white men prefer Asian and Latino as dating partners. That is a plus.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bettyboo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by GbohunOla Karelaiye:
quote:
and they are not desireable to non-black men.

Bullshhit
She's telling the truth. Black women do prefer black men but I think it's because other men in general don't desire black women. They have no choice but to be loyal because their chances would be slim when picking a mate compare to other women.
How do you know that Recovering azzhole is a "she"? I always assumed it was a Haitian man.
I don't know his or hers gender but she is telling the truth. Black women is forced to be loyal because she would be left with nothing. Black women aren't 'desired' by men in general. You can blame it on the white supremacy system but I put a lot of the blame on black women for refusing to properly groom themselves and treat their bodies good.
Posts: 2088 | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Why do you say that? Do you think that if white men sought out black women, black women would give them the same opportunity as black men?

quote:

White men is the black man enemy and he runs the supremacy systems that blacks are subjugated under. It wouldn't make sense for a black women to date or marry or even lay up with a white man. White men and black women don't even get along. White men have to be in controlled of everything and they are very selfish and it is his duty as a supreme leader that comes first...not his wife or kids. Black women is too stronged willed for white men and it is never good when blacks sleep with their oppressors. I do believe if a trend starts where white men pursue black women those black women will give in quicker than lightning. A few will not but I think the majority would only because black women are desperate to be validated and only the white man can really do that since he holds the power and influence on the world.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bullshhit
She's telling the truth. Black women do prefer black men but I think it's because other men in general don't desire black women. They have no choice but to be loyal because their chances would be slim when picking a mate compare to other women.
How do you know that Recovering azzhole is a "she"? I always assumed it was a Haitian man.
If I was new Here I would have though she was a Girl too esp. with Her obsessesion with white men.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
This is what Ive been saying all along. Perhaps because it is coming from a female perspective they will heed the truth in what we are saying.

quote:
black women are desperate to be validated and only the white man can really do that since he holds the power and influence on the world.

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
According to the Urban dictionary the term Honky came from Euro-American men lusting after African-American women

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=honky

Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Represent the info. correctly. Number one, you are not supplying the etymology of the word, so the info. should be taken w/ a grain of salt. Number two, there are a number of possible alleged origins of the word, not just one. Number three, they were not lusting after AA women. They were going after AA hookers, for a cheap 5 min thrill.

quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
According to the Urban dictionary the term Honky came from Euro-American men lusting after African-American women

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=honky

markellion
Member # 14131

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for markellion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You seem bothered by this for some reason
Posts: 2642 | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
It is not the information that bothers me. It is the dishonesty in scholarship members of this portal resort to in their effort to put forward their racial-political agenda. That right there irks the sh1t out of me.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Notice how Afro-holic changes his tone when
Bettyboo pets him over his head like a little
puppy, happy with the attention it receives.

Anyway, lets move on to bigger and better things.

quote:
Originally posted by Homeylu:
No I dont think so. Extensive study has gone into
this. Oprah is a figure head she can pull the
resources needed to pull it off. But she sure
aint the brains behind it. Listen, let's face it,
black men are just..... fvcked up. Black men,
as exemplified on this board suffer some serious
psychosis, mental disorders, mental illnesses...
The pickings are slim for the sisters. I don't
blame them. Why spend the rest of your life
alone? Broaden your options.

I hear this a lot. Black women are right in being
mad or apprehensive towards black men in general
for a lot of things. Not for dating outside our
''race'', everyone is free to do what they feel
is right for them, but because we are probably
the least respectful to our own women. As youths
we objectivy our women, think it's cool to play
them, leave them to raise our own children etc.
listen to ''keep ya head up'' by Tupac. If you
can get past his sometimes contradicting
character, you will appreciate his lyrics, if you
haven't heard it already. Anyway, the reason why
I say WE above, instead of conveniently excluding
myself is because most of us are, whether we
realise it or not, participants in the
behavioural patterns that are destructive to our
own people/community.

The craziest thing is,
where I'm from, I've noticed that when I go out,
the chances that I end up fighting with another
black person I don't even know, are way higher
than me fighting with other ethnic groups I don't
know. The chances that a black person is going to
disrespect me when I'm walking in the mall with
my girlfriend or with another girl that just as
well could've been my girlfriend, by openly
eyeballing her in front of me are way higher than
other ethnic groups, I've actually noticed this.
The chances that I end up bonding with a person
outside of my original black social circle, now
that I'm maturing and expanding, is with greater
with non-blacks too. When I mention that I'm
working on several of my projects, its like it
either doesn't interest them, or they just look
at me weird or suprised. But when I mention it in
my other, more ethnically varied social circle,
their eyes light up, I get positive responses
etc. It makes me think of the ridicule and weird
facial expressions Venus and Serena Williams got
for playing tennis when they were young. It's
like we aren't even allowing ourself to evolve,
because of our own negative behavioural attitudes
towards growth.

How many of us have heard the saying ''In the
hood, there are really three things you can
become to get out of it, a drugs dealer, a rapper
and a basketball player..? There is so much bogus
in that statement, because is there not a need
for doctors, lawyers, entrepeneurs etc for people
in the ''hood''?
When I started out on this journey with Diop,
Drusilla Dunjee Houston and others, I had the
tendency to think/act in the Afrocentrist extreme
alot. I started out dating black women
exclusively, I wasn't racist at all, but I just
wanted to immerse myself in black culture and my
own people. Then I realised that being
''conciouss'' really doesn't mean jackshit if
you're among a very small group and that others
don't even understand where you're coming from.
I can remember calling this beautiful black girl
I was dating ''my queen'', and she thought I did
it because I was supplementing, like I was
sucking up to her!! LOL.. if she only knew.. had
to correct her quick!
Then I had this total black fruitcake tell me how
I shouldn't wear red, yellow and green colors in
my rasta hat because ''I'm not Ethiopian'', not
knowing that these colours are found on African
flags in general.
So now I'm more to the middle of the spectrum
where I used to be before I started out, just
with more knowlegde about my African heritage.
Funny how everything comes full circle....

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by markellion:
You seem bothered by this for some reason

Maybe It upsets him that white men don't find his arse attractive..LMAO

HE seems to obseess over white Men, maybe you or king can hook up with the Haitian Homo..LMAO(King is going to have a fit at my comment). [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Truth hurts don't it (LOL).

I guess so; is that not why you constantly whinin' here?

quote:

The predominant skin tone of African Negroes fall under the 27+ range on the Luschan scale.

"Predominant" is an empty term. Your "African Negroes" is invalid. The map clearly busts your wishful thinking that 'whites' make up the majority of the world. End of story.

quote:

Sorry buddy, but like I said - the majority of people on the planet or either light or white skin.

"Light skin" is another empty word, that is essentially a euphemism for what is not "white". Your case is dismissed.

quote:

Oh yea! Thanks for providing the scale (LOL)!

You are welcome. Problem is, you are too dense to make any use of it.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
King_Scorpion
Member # 4818

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for King_Scorpion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Arwa:
LINK
 -

-

And guess again, who is advocating for? Yes, Oprah et al. BTW, have they ever wondered maybe all the good men they are looking for are in prinson?

Just thinking [Roll Eyes]

I think ya'll blowin this **** outta proporation. First of all, the article is slanted for women which is always the case. It's always the guys fault that relationships fail or never happen. WHO CHOOSES the relationships in the first place? It's not the men...it's the women. But now you're seeing the effects of so many young Black males never having a father figure in their life. Women have their issues too though, especially Black women.

But Black men need to take more responsibility in how they're being portrayed. Where are the young Denzel's and Don Cheadle's of the world? The young intellectuals? Something Black men used to take pride in. It's been hijacked by goofy butt club bop fashion and other things. We have to get back to our serious roots...it's dumb to reject it. Because it's what got us here in the first place. A place I see a ray of hope in is actually in promoting Black art.

1. Bring back REAL MUSIC! I'm beginning to feel like rap music is at the end of its run. This **** is getting really stale now. There's not really even a such thing as gangsta rap anymore. The big artists are only making club bopping songs. The problem with this though is that we have to acknowledge Blacks no longer own Hip-Hop. If we did, I don't see it going down the path it has gone. The genre has been heavily watered-down and lacks the soul it used to have.

2. We can NEVER forget about our history. I was on Youtube late last night and came across a segment where this guy found ruins all over South Africa that he claims are part of a metropolis site that is connected to Great Zimbabwe. He's South African and wrote a book called Adam's Calendar or something. Anyway, the guy believes the site in 75,000 years old. But that's really moot because he doesn't even seem to believe they were built by Blacks. He goes on and on talking about links to Indus Valley Civilization, Egypt, China...but not mention of the fact that the entire area is filled with Blacks and always has been. I'm convinced instead of other-worldly origins, he's simply found ruins of Monomatopa. He believes there may be some 500 gold mines all over the region that they used (which is probably an exxageration because there was a gold rush and some of those mines could have been built by more recent folk).

The point I'm getting at is that if we ignore our past, don't count on outside forces with their own agendas coming along to write honestly about it. Black historians already aren't given the time of day. Some folks won't hesitate to fantisize Black history. The ruins are remnants of Monomatopa and Great Zimbabwe...not some "lost civilization." And the ruins probably weren't even excavated. He claims to have done all this research over the years and the book is only 128 pages long! It's wasn't lost it was forgotten and he's just the first man to give a damn about them.

Then we get to the Timbuktu Manuscripts. Which had they been found in Egypt or Israel or some place would be rushed to be preserved by every major institution in the world. But no...we're talking about Black Africans here (Black African MUSLIMS at that). So all these years go by and they still struggle to even preserve all these relics, much less have them translated and copied.

So while we over here dancing and drinking and getting run over in the media, our history is on the verge of disappearing into dust...literally. We aren't being told the truth, about anything. You think they want Blacks knowing about their glorious past? History is told by the victors. I give credit to organizations like the BBC. At least they make decent attempts.

The Lost Kingdoms of Africa - Great Zimbabwe - BBC 4

Part 1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ULvE11RX8R8

What is said above is just something to start with.

Posts: 1219 | From: North Carolina, USA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:

All I was reading on this thread made it seem like Black Women were being forced to date, marry outside their race. Thats just wrong, never force anyone to do something like that.

Not so much as being forced, but attempt to brainwash them into accepting the reactionary propaganda. The Washington Post commentary is essentially tacitly telling them to put their emotions, you know -- like the feeling of affection for a significant other, on the back burner for materialistic cravings, along with the vindictive motives like, essentially "putting the heat on the brothas" in an effort to lure them to dating "their own kind".
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bullshhit
I don't know his or hers gender but she is telling the truth. Black women is forced to be loyal because she would be left with nothing. Black women aren't 'desired' by men in general. You can blame it on the white supremacy system but I put a lot of the blame on black women for refusing to properly groom themselves and treat their bodies good.
Exactly who says black women "aren't desired" by men in general? If you are a black woman, try walking alone anywhere in Italy, or the white areas in South Africa. I myself have only ever dated black women by choice.

As for the rest of your comments, it's in line with all the other purely retarded statements you make on this site and the exact opposite of reality regarding grooming or anything that has to do with cleanliness and looks.

http://africanlove.com/?c=US&affiliateid=SRA_gg_Afr_US [Eek!] [Confused]

Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This post is just to expose the less intelligent posters to a pattern.

On one hand they say no one likes or wants black people.

Then on the other hand give them the next topic and they'll claim that every black person's daddy or granddaddy is white because white men couldn't keep their eyes and hands off black women.

These freaks change their race dogma every 5 minutes.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Gaul wrote:
-----------------------------------

Damn, you're weak. You're actually trying to validate yourself to those freaks. Low self-esteem much?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
The Gaul
Member # 16198

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for The Gaul     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
The Gaul wrote:

Damn, you're weak. You're actually trying to validate yourself to those freaks. Low self-esteem much?

Not at all. Just regular internet jibberish not to be taken so seriously. No life much?
Posts: 455 | From: Tharsis Montes | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
Notice how Afro-holic changes his tone when
Bettyboo pets him over his head like a little
puppy, happy with the attention it receives.

Anyway, lets move on to bigger and better things.

quote:
Originally posted by Homeylu:
No I dont think so. Extensive study has gone into
this. Oprah is a figure head she can pull the
resources needed to pull it off. But she sure
aint the brains behind it. Listen, let's face it,
black men are just..... fvcked up. Black men,
alone? Broaden your options.

I hear this a lot. Black women are right in being
mad or apprehensive towards black men in general
for a lot of things. Not for dating outside our
''race'', everyone is free to do what they feel
is right for them, but because we are probably
the least respectful to our own women. As youths
we objectivy our women, think it's cool to play
them, leave them to raise our own children etc.
listen to ''keep ya head up'' by Tupac. If you
can get past his sometimes contradicting
character, you will appreciate his lyrics, if you
haven't heard it already. Anyway, the reason why
I say WE above, instead of conveniently excluding
myself is because most of us are, whether we
realise it or not, participants in the
behavioural patterns that are destructive to our
own people/community.

The craziest thing is,
where I'm from, I've noticed that when I go out,
the chances that I end up fighting with another
black person I don't even know, are way higher
than me fighting with other ethnic groups I don't
know. The chances that a black person is going to
disrespect me when I'm walking in the mall with
my girlfriend or with another girl that just as
well could've been my girlfriend, by openly
eyeballing her in front of me are way higher than
other ethnic groups, I've actually noticed this.
The chances that I end up bonding with a person
outside of my original black social circle, now
that I'm maturing and expanding, is with greater
with non-blacks too. When I mention that I'm
working on several of my projects, its like it
either doesn't interest them, or they just look
at me weird or suprised. But when I mention it in
my other, more ethnically varied social circle,
their eyes light up, I get positive responses
etc. It makes me think of the ridicule and weird
facial expressions Venus and Serena Williams got
for playing tennis when they were young. It's
like we aren't even allowing ourself to evolve,
because of our own negative behavioural attitudes
towards growth.

How many of us have heard the saying ''In the
hood, there are really three things you can
become to get out of it, a drugs dealer, a rapper
and a basketball player..? There is so much bogus
in that statement, because is there not a need
for doctors, lawyers, entrepeneurs etc for people
in the ''hood''?
When I started out on this journey with Diop,
Drusilla Dunjee Houston and others, I had the
tendency to think/act in the Afrocentrist extreme
alot. I started out dating black women
exclusively, I wasn't racist at all, but I just
wanted to immerse myself in black culture and my
own people. Then I realised that being
''conciouss'' really doesn't mean jackshit if
you're among a very small group and that others
don't even understand where you're coming from.
I can remember calling this beautiful black girl
I was dating ''my queen'', and she thought I did
it because I was supplementing, like I was
sucking up to her!! LOL.. if she only knew.. had
to correct her quick!
Then I had this total black fruitcake tell me how
I shouldn't wear red, yellow and green colors in
my rasta hat because ''I'm not Ethiopian'', not
knowing that these colours are found on African
flags in general.
So now I'm more to the middle of the spectrum
where I used to be before I started out, just
with more knowlegde about my African heritage.
Funny how everything comes full circle....

Kalonji

What's your problem? Why did you "TYPE" my user id as quoting this non-sense? When nowhere in any of my posts will you find such a quote from me. It's obvious that it was typed, as my user I.D. appears with a capital letter in your post, when in fact it begins with a lower cased "h"..homeylu, and not Homeylu.

As anyone that knows me will know I will NEVER say any shyt like this about my husband/father/son
"black men are just..... fvcked up. Black men,
alone? Broaden your options."

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
homeylu

Mental Illness and psychosis are serious issues facing all people in the human race.

It's the stigmas of these people why some women don't give them a fair shake. If women only knew that men with these issues can live a normal and healthy life, then women would not think they are better then these men. Love should not limit people to only those who are able to hide there problems better then others because we all go through problems. Give these men a chance.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
homeylu

Mental Illness and psychosis are serious issues facing all people in the human race.

It's the stigmas of these people why some women don't give them a fair shake. If women only knew that men with these issues can live a normal and healthy life, then women would not think they are better then these men. Love should not limit people to only those who are able to hide there problems better then others because we all go through problems. Give these men a chance.

Peace

Please read, I DID NOT TYPE THIS!
Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
homeylu

I apologize. I should of known a person who has not said such insulting things would start now.

I hope you can forgive me.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No problem, but I don't even know WHO Kalonji is quoting, since I don't see it written anywhere in this thread. I personally would NEVER EVER EVER make such a debased general statement about Black men, I love them too much! [Smile]
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari-ankhamun:

''I never said they would turn people gay I said INDOCTINATING THEM.''

My bad I thought you and Melaninking were suggesting it could lead to massive displacement of heterosexuals. Oh, and it was you two who brought this topic up.

''Getting them to accept an unnatural lifestyle. Such as alternative sex in school. Sex Ed is bad enough but now Gay Sex will be taught?? Man oh man.
[url= [url= http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/b]]http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/url]http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/b]]ht tp://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/url][/b][/URL]

See, when you badger a group of people unnecessarily (in the beginning) they win a few victories and now they want more. All because of the intense dislike directed at them. Fight on buddy.

No need to agitate yourself about Melaninking's comment on homosexuality starting in ancient Greece. Greeks have Arican blood therefore Africans aren't free of this alternative lifestyle either. Just thought I would clear that up.

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Only people that suffer from low self-esteem or lack thereof needs an outsider to validate their self-worth and/or standards of beauty.

Beauty standards change from season to season, just like other trends. Only the insiders who are there to specifically market their products are in control of who the next target group will be. If they wanted to sell "hair dyes" then they would market "blondes" as the standard of beauty. They would market full lips so that some Plastic surgeon could line his pockets.

You can't market tanning products where the population is already tanned, so the method would be to market skin lightening creams and the such.

No wonder women of all races buy into these schemes, they are not consciously aware of what is called "social conditioning" in advertising.

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
What's your problem? Why did you "TYPE" my user id as quoting this non-sense? When nowhere in any of my posts will you find such a quote from me. It's obvious that it was typed, as my user I.D. appears with a capital letter in your post, when in fact it begins with a lower cased "h"..homeylu, and not Homeylu.

Dude, slow down..
I didn't make up nothing, I put your name in a quote that was not yours.. apologise for that.
Don't start accusing me of typing something to badmouth you.. it was a mistake.. ever heard of that? When you read the content of my post it's clear I said nothing negative about you, I just quoted it with your name sorry..

Kalonji

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Jari-ankhamun:

''I never said they would turn people gay I said INDOCTINATING THEM.''

My bad I thought you and Melaninking were suggesting it could lead to massive displacement of heterosexuals. Oh, and it was you two who brought this topic up.

''Getting them to accept an unnatural lifestyle. Such as alternative sex in school. Sex Ed is bad enough but now Gay Sex will be taught?? Man oh man.
[url= [url= http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/b]]http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/url]http://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/b]]ht tp://www.wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=58130''[/url][/b][/URL]

See, when you badger a group of people unnecessarily (in the beginning) they win a few victories and now they want more. All because of the intense dislike directed at them. Fight on buddy.

No need to agitate yourself about Melaninking's comment on homosexuality starting in ancient Greece. Greeks have Arican blood therefore Africans aren't free of this alternative lifestyle either. Just thought I would clear that up.

Actually M.K brought up the Homosexuality, you can go see for yourself. I gave my opinion on the matter..
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Homeylu and Kalonji the person that made that quote was afronut..

Here is the full quote
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
But one thing I noticed, these young girls with their weaves and contacts still seem to prefer their black men. I don't see them stepping to white boys.

I already explained why and the studies back me up - white man do not engage black women for a serious relationship. White men aren't trying to get with black women on that level and sisters know this. When a black man is interested in a white woman, he courts her. This is a general rule for all men. You speak as if women initiate the courtship.

quote:

In fact the brothas still have the overwhelming edge when mating with white women.

Of course because black men find white women desirable and go for it. White men dont engage black women, but they do go after the china girls.

quote:

This new "push" is probably just pay back.

No I dont think so. Extensive study has gone into this. Oprah is a figure head she can pull the resources needed to pull it off. But she sure aint the brains behind it. Listen, let's face it, black men are just..... fvcked up. Black men, as exemplified on this board suffer some serious psychosis, mental disorders, mental illnesses... The pickings are slim for the sisters. I don't blame them. Why spend the rest of your life alone? Broaden your options.

Honestly I don't know why he would make a comment like that considering he is a man?? LMAO
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
^thats why I confused that post for homeylu..
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Kalonji:
quote:

Dude, slow down..
I didn't make up nothing, I put your name in a quote that was not yours.. apologise for that.
Don't start accusing me of typing something to badmouth you.. it was a mistake.. ever heard of that? When you read the content of my post it's clear I said nothing negative about you, I just quoted it with your name sorry..

Kalonji

Ok apology accepted [Smile] , just wanted it to be clear that I didn't make such a statement.

BTW, I'm a dudette. [Wink]

Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
aight then.. [Wink]
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Gaul:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

Bullshhit
Exactly who says black women "aren't desired" by men in general? If you are a black woman, try walking alone anywhere in Italy, or the white areas in South Africa. I myself have only ever dated black women by choice.

As for the rest of your comments, it's in line with all the other purely retarded statements you make on this site and the exact opposite of reality regarding grooming or anything that has to do with cleanliness and looks.

http://africanlove.com/?c=US&affiliateid=SRA_gg_Afr_US [Eek!] [Confused]

The comments aren't retarded and in general black women aren't desired over other races of women. On average, if a man date outside of his race the chances are it is not a black woman. That is what Alcoholic is saying and I agree with him/her. You can nitpick at all the men who desire to screw black women that looks good and takes care of her body and has real hair, but the fact is men in general will not pick a black women before a hispanic, Asian, India, white, Arab, Turk, etc... I don't think anything is wrong with it so I don't know why people have to argue it. Alcoholic is just telling the truth and I'm not going to pretend like I don't know what he/she is talking about.
Bettyboo
Member # 12987

Rate Member
quote:
Only people that suffer from low self-esteem or lack thereof needs an outsider to validate their self-worth and/or standards of beauty.

Beauty standards change from season to season, just like other trends.

I think you are describing both black men and black women since they suffer greatly from low self-esteem and it is always those two groups that looks for validation outside their group. Beauty standards doesn't change from season to season. Since white supremacy conquer the standard of beauty is that of white or close to it.
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
quote:
I think you are describing both black men and
black women since they suffer greatly from low
self-esteem
and it is always those two groups
that looks for validation outside their group.
Beauty standards doesn't change from season to
season. Since white supremacy conquer the
standard of beauty is that of white or close to
it.

^Last time I checked, black people scored higher
on self esteem tests than Asians and Europeans.
You know what that means right? It means that
you're just talking out the side of your neck.
If you're going to generalise about whole
populations, to make one population somehow
better than another, please make sure you're
statements are factual. Otherwise I'm going to
have to let some studies do the talking, and you
don't want that.

Just drop the ''lower self esteem'' issue and exit gracefully while you still can.

Thank you.

Kalonji

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Bettyboo,

I hope by now you realize that you are dealing with a bunch of schitzophrenic (s/p?) people on this board. They will argue of the social injustices, white supramacy indoctrination and the negative lingering effects of slavery of black people. Yet when you point out the black inferiority machinations contrived by the European powers that they use to indoctrinate black people to self-hate, these nutcases will pretend, neither the ploy nor the ramifications behind it exist. Just read the reply below yours.

It is quite evident these loons are not dealing with a full deck. The mental illness they exhibit is called "Split personality dis-order," a branch of schitzophrenia (s/p?).

quote:
I think you are describing both black men and black women since they suffer greatly from low self-esteem and it is always those two groups that looks for validation outside their group. Beauty standards doesn't change from season to season. Since white supremacy conquer the standard of beauty is that of white or close to it.

homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:

I can only presume that you make such blank statements as an attempt to be educated, so I’ll oblige.

Black people have long suffered from a condition termed the “Willie Lynch” syndrome. It is
a hypnotic state of seemingly unconsciousness. During this state, the mind is induced to alter its state of awareness; the sensitivities have been oppressed.

On the other hand people with self-esteem issues are “overly” conscious and clearly perceptive of their self-worth. They are often insecure, resentful of their own self-image, and fear social rejection.(They will exhibit such behavior as creating a whole slew of irrelevant topics as their dire need for attention intensifies each time they experience defeat/rejection [Smile] )

A person’s consciousness can be raised through all aspects of his life, by seeking who he/she is, and you cannot do that without being aware of where you came from. You may not appreciate all that you discover on this journey, but the point is that you ARE becoming more aware of who you are, and your place in this magnificent universe. The human organ responsible for raising one’s consciousness would be the “brain”. The human organ responsible for raising one’s self-esteem would be the “heart” this person has to be taught to love her/himself and all facets; self image, self worth and the like.

While namely Black Americans can suffer from the Willie Lynch Syndrome, people of all races can suffer from low self-esteem. How often do you read about white women endangering their health with eating disorders because her S.O. called her “fat”, getting breast implants and other risky surgeries to “improve” her self-image because she was teased for being “flat-chested“?

Bottom-line, Bettyboo, Black women are very much consciously aware of the Oppressor, that even the lower stratums of our social hierarchy, for example, “hookers” can only term them as nothing more than “TRICKS” and would rather be validated by a lowly pimp, than a “peckerwood“ (taken from the Ice Berg Slim archives [Wink] ) any day!

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Recovering makes some good points. Modern blacks are no more tied to slavery than I am. In this world you either function as an individual or you do not function at all. Life is never fair but it hs to be lived. To sit around and whine about white people, make up history (as they attempt to do on egyptsearch) or bemoan their status serves no black person. You go out and do the best you can.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Hammer:
Recovering makes some good points. Modern blacks are no more tied to slavery than I am. In this world you either function as an individual or you do not function at all. Life is never fair but it hs to be lived. To sit around and whine about white people, make up history (as they attempt to do on egyptsearch) or bemoan their status serves no black person. You go out and do the best you can.

^ Says the card-holding member of the so-called "privileged" race. When you and others like you are ready to face the reality that you attained a certain status due to the mere melanin-less content of your skin, and NOT by sheer merit alone, then you speak to me about how "fair" life is.

Your entire being is based off fear. Fear of the re-distribution of wealth and losing your ill-gotten material gains. Fear of members of another race, attaining the power that you have monopolized for so long. Fear is what drives your racism, and racism is still alive and well, it's time for you to raise your own level of consciousness and look at your damn self in the mirror!

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I was itching . . said I wouldn't post anymore. Thanks for stepping up. Just about to say where the sista's at!!! Having these punk get away with what they are saying was getting to me. Imagine of all people Betty-boo talking about low-self-esteem sista's. Give me a break!!!
We are the FIRST man. We are the children of Ra. . We don't have low self esteem. Some may need to be de-programmed but low self esteem. Never met a sista who didn't think she was cute.

quote:
quote:

I can only presume that you make such blank statements as an attempt to be educated, so I’ll oblige.

Black people have long suffered from a condition termed the “Willie Lynch” syndrome. It is
a hypnotic state of seemingly unconsciousness. During this state, the mind is induced to alter its state of awareness; the sensitivities have been oppressed.

On the other hand people with self-esteem issues are “overly” conscious and clearly perceptive of their self-worth. They are often insecure, resentful of their own self-image, and fear social rejection.(They will exhibit such behavior as creating a whole slew of irrelevant topics as their dire need for attention intensifies each time they experience defeat/rejection [Smile] )

A person’s consciousness can be raised through all aspects of his life, by seeking who he/she is, and you cannot do that without being aware of where you came from. You may not appreciate all that you discover on this journey, but the point is that you ARE becoming more aware of who you are, and your place in this magnificent universe. The human organ responsible for raising one’s consciousness would be the “brain”. The human organ responsible for raising one’s self-esteem would be the “heart” this person has to be taught to love her/himself and all facets; self image, self worth and the like.

While namely Black Americans can suffer from the Willie Lynch Syndrome, people of all races can suffer from low self-esteem. How often do you read about white women endangering their health with eating disorders because her S.O. called her “fat”, getting breast implants and other risky surgeries to “improve” her self-image because she was teased for being “flat-chested“?

Bottom-line, Bettyboo, Black women are very much consciously aware of the Oppressor, that even the lower stratums of our social hierarchy, for example, “hookers” can only term them as nothing more than “TRICKS” and would rather be validated by a lowly pimp, than a “peckerwood“ (taken from the Ice Berg Slim archives [Wink] ) any day!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The fact is, White men do find sistas attractive.
The truth is, white men are AFRAID of black women because;

1. They are too dominating
2. They are far too much women

White boys like their women with little tiny asses that look like little boys. This gives them the impression they can dominate over these little broads, plus it feeds their latent homosexual urges. Can anyone say; Unisex? Never popular in the black community, but HUGE in the white community. Can you say, David Bowie, Alice Cooper, or Marilyn Manson! All combined no more then 1 million records sold over the last 30 years in black market.

Plus, white men know that if they mate and have a child, it will be black. If it were reversed and white was the dominate color and the baby would come out white (albino), white boys would be all over our women and there would be a race riot. LOL.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Jari-ankhamun:

''Actually M.K brought up the Homosexuality, you can go see for yourself. I gave my opinion on the matter..''

Yes I was aware Melaninking did bring it up initially and that you offered an opinion in response. So did I. [Wink]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Here is a clinical case of a split personality dis-order (xyyman). This person first says low self esteem does not exist among black people (specifically black women) but then turns around in a matter of seconds and says some black people (specifically black women) need to be deprogrammed of their low self-esteem. This person is living two realities; in one reality black people have no low self-esteem and in the other reality they do (LOL).

This is a classic schitzophrenic dis-order (I really need to learn how to spell that word, if Im gonna be using it often now LOL).

quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:
We don't have low self esteem. Some may need to be de-programmed but low self esteem.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Here is another clinical case of split personality disorder:

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
The fact is, White men do find sistas attractive.

quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
White boys like their women with little tiny asses that look like little boys.

The patient is confused -- on the one hand he claims white men are attracted to sistas (with obvious implications; big behinds) and then he contrasts this with the claim that white men are attracted to women with tiny asses. Again, this is an example of a schitzophrenic living two realities -- in one reality white men like big butts, hence attraction to black women. In another reality white men like tiny butts, hence negating black women from the pool of attraction.
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
For the slow, allow me to simplify.

We don't always pursue what we want or need. FEAR forces us to make inferior alternative choices.
We are all aware that White people are full of FEAR and constantly shaking in the boots and pissing their panties (Unisex). FEAR is their primary motivator.
Hence, the GOP repeatedly using the threat of TERRORISM to push White Americans down a desired path. White America falls for it every single time. Example: Iraq, and now, Iran.
Note: Black people don't fall for the FEAR crap. We ALL voted NO for the Iraq war.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^The quote feature is a stinger! aint it? It is hard to redit one's mistake when he/she has been quoted by another source aint it (LOL). It does not help in covering one's track!
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Doesn't diminish the message, at all! Now ain't that a B!
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com