EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Who will sign on to this project? (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Who will sign on to this project?
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Names and pledges please.

Just to see where the power rests
who will volunteer for one week
(the week of March 21 - March 27)
to absolutely under no circumstance
not reply nor respond to even the vilest post
from the resident trolls running this forum?

Of course if we don't try it
then of course it won't work.

P.S. those who refuse do aid and abet the trolls
and there is a difference between a troll type of
post versus honest counterpoint or contrary views
which are always welcome.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Anansi I am in. one wk 3/21-27..so swear I
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sign me up
Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sign me up!! Im all down.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I will try to do it, but please can someone list the user-id's of "known" trolls. All I know is of one who likes to start new threads based on existing ones. I've already decided to ignore his "new" threads indefinitely instead of just one week.

I like that you clarified
"..there is a difference between a troll type of post versus honest counterpoint or contrary view which are always welcome."

As one sided arguments can become quite boring, IMO.

And please keep "bumping this thread"

Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Co-sign. [Roll Eyes]
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
alTakruri, you have my word. NY time stroke of 12:00 Midnight 3/21 (1st day of spring) to 11:59:59 3/27.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You have my word.
Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'm in!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for signing aboard!

Ok let me clarify.

It's not so much about user-ids
as it is about a poster's tone:

* race-baiting
* pejorative hurling
* sexual innuendo as personal attack
* outlandish content devoid of reference
* muliple threading the same topic
* gratuitous foul language

all that sort of roorag, ya know.

quote:
Originally posted by homeylu:
I will try to do it, but please can someone list the user-id's of "known" trolls. All I know is of one who likes to start new threads based on existing ones. I've already decided to ignore his "new" threads indefinitely instead of just one week.

I like that you clarified
"..there is a difference between a troll type of post versus honest counterpoint or contrary view which are always welcome."

As one sided arguments can become quite boring, IMO.

And please keep "bumping this thread"

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in, anything to fight these idiots
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
StTigray
Member # 16910

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for StTigray     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I,m starting right now
Posts: 163 | From: United States | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
no foul language!!! I will be lost for words. I ignore all new ones already. Should be easy with Recovered. Does Hammer qualify. He doesn't start many threads. Just throws in the one liner to de-rail threads.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Yeah foul language. Vocabulary challenged? Get
a thesaurus. Gratuitous foul language is just low
class and very unappealing for disbursing info
that sets new paradigms. Makes the broachers
appear ignorant and unworth the time to read
up on what they're trying to get across.

I mean I wouldn't believe a strikingly alternative
viewpoint was academic if it was defended in debate
by uneducated street gutter language. Would you?

During my surfing on the DSC haplotype I found
it refreshing to see forums missing the infantile
hijinks that bar ES from being taken seriously
anymore.

I found that most forums were able to discuss
haplogroups and ethnicity without prejudice or
bias. They were also highly skeptical of R1b
in ancient Egypt and critical of Hawass; all
without pejoratives, race baiting, or foul
language.

This is how they draw intelligent membership and
offer a full round of alternative viewpoints. No one
without issues wants to be offended when they lurk
or participate in a forum.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Every instinct in me rebels against not fighting back against these racists. I can out-think them, out-insult them, and out-vulgar them. But you're right: in the end quality of discussion that first attracted me to this site is lost and the trolls achieve their goal of disruption.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It isn't my intent to upstage you alTakruri, but why the significance of March 21-27? Are you giving the green light to continue as is right up to that date? Or is it possible you are saying if it can be done on those dates it can be done indefinitely... starting with right now? And why not start now? You will be advised the trolls who are reading this have no such timetable.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Co-sign. [Roll Eyes]

Indeed...

Topic: You're helping the trolls by responding...let them go!

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Not to act on impulse, and to allow time for intermitten
readers/posters to find out about it, and giving fence
walkers/those-who-love-to-respond-to-trolls-in-kind
time to mull it over and hopefully do the sensible thing
rather than continue to be part of the problem.

Also, understand I have no power to do anything one way
or the other. I just want to see these forums re-enter the
normal world where people on forums act with some modicum
of respect and self-restraint as they would in real life.

By specifying start and stop times we create a window
where the effectiveness of the project can be measured
to determine if it works and thus present the naysayers
with "stats" which will hopefully encourage them to not
give in to the lowest common denominator and act the
ass negating the academic merit of "serious" posts.

quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
It isn't my intent to upstage you alTakruri, but why the significance of March 21-27? Are you giving the green light to continue as is right up to that date? Or is it possible you are saying if it can be done on those dates it can be done indefinitely... starting with right now? And why not start now? You will be advised the trolls who are reading this have no such timetable.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about this, I was gonna say this last night but decided not to becuase it sounded so lame, but How about during that week we focus less on the Egyptians' race and try to bring something new to the table, wether its Genetcs, Africana studies, general History, etc. Even art. I have been renting books at my school Library and Im goona hot the book store up soon so why not make a decion to bring something new to the Table that does not revolove around the Egyptians race?

I know sounds lame..LOL.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Nothing lame about it at all. That's where it supposed to be.

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I'll go along.
Posts: 26241 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How about zero comment on the race of the Egyptians and some actual history for a change.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Greetings.

-

-

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ya know, if I don't respect nor like nor care for someone, I'll be dammed if I'mma be taking my time to hang around them/deliberately interact with them on a daily basis if I can help it...much less use my energy to go back and forth and round and round with them about things over and over again....

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jari-Ankhamun:
How about this, I was gonna say this last night but decided not to becuase it sounded so lame, but How about during that week we focus less on the Egyptians' race and try to bring something new to the table, wether its Genetcs, Africana studies, general History, etc. Even art. I have been renting books at my school Library and Im goona hot the book store up soon so why not make a decion to bring something new to the Table that does not revolove around the Egyptians race?

I know sounds lame..LOL.

It's not lame atall...just don't expect "a change" because certain folks aren't going to be able to help themselves....there is a thing called 'obsession' that so many white supremists seem to have and act on....they don't like Black People yet they can't just leave them alone... [Roll Eyes] Watch and see- the proof of that is and will remain here before your eyes...I can bet my paycheck that not a one here will prove me wrong... [Wink]

htp

Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You guys are obsessive about black people every day, that is all you write about.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wow, howd you do that?! Truthandrights, are you sure you're not the Texas school teacher?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
Wow, howd you do that?! Truthandrights, are you sure you're not the Texas school teacher?

huh?! [Confused] Why would you say that????

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Isn't interesting how it's okay for 'white' people to chat about 'white' people's accomplishments, history, etc etc etc all day long every day....but if anyone else (as in, anyone other than 'white' folks) talks about their own history, accomplishments, etc etc etc all day long every day, it's a problem.... [Roll Eyes]

Like I said:

If I don't respect nor like nor care for someone, I'll be dammed if I'mma be taking my time to hang around them/deliberately interact with them on a daily basis if I can help it...much less use my energy to go back and forth and round and round with them about things over and over again, giving them my time, energy and attention....

htp

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by TruthAndRights:
quote:

htp

It posted right after you, almost on cue.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

htp

It posted right after you, almost on cue.
Nah- not me! Not a chance in hell.

Although, it was nice be proven right- just didn't expect it to happen so fast... [Big Grin] One thing I've learned about white supremists, is that they're predictable as all hell- one can call it right dam near everytime... [Razz] [Big Grin]

htp

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
double up!!
quote:
[ One thing I've learned about white supremists, is that they're predictable as all hell- one can call it right dam near everytime... [Razz] [Big Grin]

htp

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
homeylu
Member # 4430

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for homeylu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 747 | From: Atlanta, GA USA | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
btw-

I don't let vampires suck whey my energy... [Wink]

htp

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's like this, it's been said before plenty of times, over and over, again and again and again...the objective of the "trolls" is/was to lower the standard of this board by making it an equivalent to a site like "Stormfront", and after so many attempts, as of lately have succeeded in doing so.

When, and if individuals take their time to read the discussions taking place nowadays around here all they see is non-scholarly pseudo science, mixed with bigotry, unintellectual discussions and prejudice (I guarantee those at racial reality, Mathilda et al. are happy), and so this site now gets written off as a pseudo scientific place of bigots by those lurking the web reading the topics on ES.

This was not the case a couple of years back, the reason this new found pseudo science has been allowed to happen on this board is because most of the individuals who used to post here, and who had brought this site to its prestige no longer post here, only a few remain, and now there is mostly a new generation of board members who are not up to date on topics that have been beaten to death on ES, along with the fact that there are regular board members who also partake in these pseudo-scientific ways and so it enhances these dullard debates.

In all actuality its not a call for the moderators, why call for moderators? That's a sign of weakness. If we have no moderators, then we become the moderators. I mean, if a topic doesn't need to be here, don't respond, the topic will disappear, but no, many here like to post in the dimwitted topics created most likely by a teenager with nothing better to do.

What needs to be done is that for those new individuals who want to consider themselves regular ES members, get on your studies, learn what has been discussed here over and over.

It doesn't hurt to read older threads, as they most certainly will contain information pertaining the topics at hand, as well as a whole bunch of extra knowledge which will actually allow you to surpass the unintellectual bigots with their newspaper column postings and outdated prejudiced nonsense.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Its funny, there are people who signed up in here who are still dancing with the trolls. Like heroine addicts.
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^Yea, and right at this moment just look at the childish topics that are plaguing this board, sad to say but it's officially a comedy site. These individuals are no doubt children that we have been plagued with.

Truthfully, no, better yet, I know with certainty and without a doubt that it would only take one intelligent poster to eliminate all of these asinine topics which have absolutely nothing to do with the advancement of knowledge on this board, with no problem.

The problem would actually lie with the individuals not up to date, new to the board, who will think they're contributing to ES, and post in the threads with more pseudo science which ultimately keep the troll threads going.

What can those few vets of the board I mentioned do to help? Run these trolls out!! Spend some more time, if you care about the board, and run the trolls out. It's been done before. No moderator is coming to help anything here.

New posters, stay out of it, if you're serious, as I said before, go read some older threads, plenty of them, then come back, when you're well versed in human evolution, genetics, and topics pertaining to such, so as there would be no problem with trolling!!

Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Im in as of right.......................................................................................................................................................................Now
Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Europeans Faggotonius
Member # 17517

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Europeans Faggotonius     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Siiike.........

As long as you continue to trying to wrestle truth into the Europeans mind, nothing will ever change.

MindoverMatter

You have yourself acted like a child, are you making reference to yourself? If not practice what you preach and stop trying to sound like some kind scholar. You are just as childish as these other clown or have you grown up onernight.

Posts: 416 | From: Solar System | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Originally posted by FatherOf(Recovering-Afroholic):
Siiike.........

Yea figures, since you're most likely one of them.

quote:
As long as you continue to trying to wrestle truth into the Europeans mind, nothing will ever change.

See that's the thing kid, and the problem with you new clowns, what the intelligent individuals discuss here is unbiased truth, and we're not trying to wrestle truth into European minds, the truth being revealed here is what draws trolls, many which happen to be of European descent, to try and denigrate this site, and try to stifle the truth from spreading, you seem to be one of them no doubt.

quote:
MindoverMatter

You have yourself acted like a child,

Really? Other than in a reply that was from a childish individual who deserved such a response? On of those "ask a stupid question, deserve a stupid answer" kind of things?

quote:
are you making reference to yourself?

Nope, but rather to whoever felt like it applied, obviously you.

quote:
If not practice what you preach and stop trying to sound like some kind scholar. You are just as childish as these other clown or have you grown up onernight.

Obviously the shoe fit and you wore it, you then felt the need to reply to me since you knew you might be one of those referenced as a childish troll, correct?
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Mindover, People here have been posting childish posts for years. A black influenced Greece? You cannot get more ignorant, thus childish than that.
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hes baiting you dont fall for it!LMAO
Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump for the sake of bumping..march 21...begone..
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
stupid negroes [Roll Eyes] [Roll Eyes]
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mind0verMatter718     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Refrain Hammer, Refrain brother!LMao

March 21 March 21 March 21

Posts: 220 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

^^Ahh the trolls come out altogether above (minus Brada).
Mind0verMatter718
Member # 17548

Rate Member
TruthandRights

Ya know, if I don't respect nor like nor care for someone, I'll be dammed if I'mma be taking my time to hang around them/deliberately interact with them on a daily basis if I can help it...much less use my energy to go back and forth and round and round with them about things over and over again....

MindoverMatter718.................................................

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
I know I'm not one being referred to as a troll here..... [Confused]

as...

it's too early in the day to start telling ones fe guh fold up ina cawna and suck out dem mumma's leaky cratches wha running like bruk freezer... [Eek!] OH!

htp

please excuse my language Brada-Anansi [Embarrassed] everyone has a moment now and then [Big Grin] [Wink]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
The problem would actually lie with the individuals not up to date, new to the board, who will think they're contributing to ES, and post in the threads with more pseudo science which ultimately keep the troll threads going.

I'm willing to bet that these "new" posters are actually the old ones that cant resist dancing with the trolls so they create new names.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
^^Yea, and right at this moment just look at the childish topics that are plaguing this board, sad to say but it's officially a comedy site. These individuals are no doubt children that we have been plagued with.

Truthfully, no, better yet, I know with certainty and without a doubt that it would only take one intelligent poster to eliminate all of these asinine topics which have absolutely nothing to do with the advancement of knowledge on this board, with no problem.

What can those few vets of the board I mentioned do to help? Run these trolls out!! Spend some more time, if you care about the board, and run the trolls out. It's been done before. No moderator is coming to help anything here.

New posters, stay out of it, if you're serious, as I said before, go read some older threads, plenty of them, then come back, when you're well versed in human evolution, genetics, and topics pertaining to such, so as there would be no problem with trolling!!

Yeah, ts pretty comedic, the question really is Moderation. I don't want to drag on as I still endorse ignoring trolls but If Mods. could delete some of these Treads I mean come on..a Black/White Barbie thread about 5 on Albino Africans etc. A Bunch of Madness more Comedic than educational.
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com