EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud (Page 4)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
DhulAlQarnain

I am a full blooded Nigerian, born, and grown on the continent. So now, feel free to answer my question ...

Does Eriteria fight for the unification of Africa or for its break-up into semi-autonomous tribes?

Is that the essence of cause of black Africa?

Do you know the real essence of pan-Africanism?

Are we too petite to bury the minor differences and see the larger similarities as we operate in this global framework?

Thanks

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Lion wrote:

Does Eriteria fight for the unification of Africa or for its break-up into semi-autonomous tribes?

Enlighten us on the Nigerian developments at this front.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Nigeria is a country united across different ethnic groups.

It came from the political, economic and social and historical network that has subsisted between the peoples that travelled and lived up and down the banks of the Niger, for more than 100,000 years now.

This is borne out by the similar if nuanced commonalites in cultural and traditional practices across Nigeria.

Nigeria has the Hausas/Habachas, the Igbos, the Yorubas, the Fulanis, the Ibibios, the Edos, the Edomas, the Kanuris, and about another 100 other African grouping.

But we are all Nigerians. United as one in blood as well as in love, for ever.

We expect that Nigeria will grow to encompass the entire west Africa, as it is the only real country besides Ghana, Senegal in that region.

We expect it to send out troops to North Africa, a 100 million strong black men, to kick out the Turkish arses of Ghaddafis and all your other half Italian, half french, half trukish bastards that parasite in North Africa.

Marrakesh was built by medieval Nigerians/Senegalese Hausas. The Almoravids. We call it Marrakesh, the house of Kushi to remind you who owns Morrocco. We will be back!

We expect Sudan and Ethiopia to get their acts together and divide up the Somalis and the Eriterias and reincorporate them into ancient Ethiopia. You half-Turkish bitches need your arses straighten out if we are to allow you to remain in Africa.

I could go on Yoni-Yoni, but I will be making you wiser than you really deserve. Put the rest together, and you will overstand it yourself.

The Jamaicans, the AAs, the Brazilians, the Cubans, the are on their way to Nigeria and Ghana, the center of the new Empire!

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron Lion,
Your idealism and romanticism are appreciated but let's face facts. In Nigeria, Ibos, Yorubas and Hausas just don't get along. They might, outside Nigeria however. And how do you account for the constant blood-letting in the Middle Belt--including the Jos area. And how do you account for the fact the conflicts are explained in such stupid terms such as "Settlers and Indigenes"?

What do you make of the fact that the majority of Ibos still dream of some mythical Biafra--even though they know it will never happen.lamin

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Lamin

I am Igbo by the way. There is no such thing as Ibos and Yorubas not getting along. Actually both are the same people with little bits of differences. I schooled among the Ibos and the Yorubas so I consider myself fairly expert on the issue. I consider myself Yas Igbo Yoruba and Hausa. We were born in the civil war and that generation forged a new Nigeria where everyone is one people. In Nigeria once you are open and embracing, no problem man...it just Jah people...the common people are the most beautiful on earth notwithstanding their practicing culture.

We have our problems, but they are no greater or lesser than those of others. The middle belt conflict is just an unfortunate pattern where unscrupulous politicians create tension and havoc to maintain their power base. That is all about it.

In Nigeria we say one Africa! one Nigeria!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

We expect that Nigeria will grow to encompass the entire west Africa, as it is the only real country besides Ghana, Senegal in that region.

Does that mean you can move freely into the borders of Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Niger, Mali et al.?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron Lion,

So how do you explain the fact that the ethnic thing is so pronounced in Nigeria. Most people usually refer to someone not of their ethnic group, not by their name but by their ethnic origins? And if anyone from the West/East/North of Nigeria tries getting a job where their ethnicity is not the majority--just forget it. And intermarriage between the groups is still something families oppose---usually expressed as follows: "I will never let my daughter marry a Hausa/Yoruba/Ibo...etc.

You are thinking large while most African politicians think small and petty--as if they are just totally ignorant of history. All this makes it so easy for the exploitation to continue. Think of the situations in Ivory Coast and Sudan--to take 2 examples. Elections are coming up soon in Ivory Coast and the stupid talk is about who is a "real Ivoirean"--based on name---for a country whose boundaries were established by Europeans. The same for Sudan--where the West is eagerly looking forward for the partition of Africa's largest nation state. The oil is in the Christianised South, where the people are divided up by ethnic group and education levels are low. It all began with CIA operative John Garang who fought in North South war with backing from the U.S. and Israel. The North is also maximally alienated with its puzzling(you cannot really compare the history of Kush/Nubia) to the culture and history of illiterate desert nomads whose main claim to history is camel, tent and water jug) with its unbecoming fealty to third hand Judaism blended with desert mysticism and superstition.

It's just interesting to note how other peoples have been able to hold together vast land areas under one government while Africa and its so-called diaspora are so strongly commited what amounts to bantustan-like insularities. Russia, Canada, Australia, U.S.,Brazil, and China are vast nations all held together by single central governments. Things to ponder!

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by lamin:
Iron Lion,

So how do you explain the fact that the ethnic thing is so pronounced in Nigeria. Most people usually refer to someone not of their ethnic group, not by their name but by their ethnic origins? And if anyone from the West/East/North of Nigeria tries getting a job where their ethnicity is not the majority--just forget it. And intermarriage between the groups is still something families oppose---usually expressed as follows: "I will never let my daughter marry a Hausa/Yoruba/Ibo...etc.

You are thinking large while most African politicians think small and petty--as if they are just totally ignorant of history. All this makes it so easy for the exploitation to continue. Think of the situations in Ivory Coast and Sudan--to take 2 examples. Elections are coming up soon in Ivory Coast and the stupid talk is about who is a "real Ivoirean"--based on name---for a country whose boundaries were established by Europeans. The same for Sudan--where the West is eagerly looking forward for the partition of Africa's largest nation state. The oil is in the Christianised South, where the people are divided up by ethnic group and education levels are low. It all began with CIA operative John Garang who fought in North South war with backing from the U.S. and Israel. The North is also maximally alienated with its puzzling(you cannot really compare the history of Kush/Nubia) to the culture and history of illiterate desert nomads whose main claim to history is camel, tent and water jug) with its unbecoming fealty to third hand Judaism blended with desert mysticism and superstition.

It's just interesting to note how other peoples have been able to hold together vast land areas under one government while Africa and its so-called diaspora are so strongly commited what amounts to bantustan-like insularities. Russia, Canada, Australia, U.S.,Brazil, and China are vast nations all held together by single central governments. Things to ponder!

You make a lot of sense my brother. But that is why I kicked that Eriterian bastard idiot who came here to talk about how they were so different than the Ethiopians...

Whic is also why I spit on that thin-legged mixed up Smaali fool called Yoni-Yoni and all his wannabe Nazi-Aryan antics.

That is why Rastafari is all about Emperor Haile Selassie for he was one of the few black men that not only spoke of pan Africanism but took concrete and ealistic steps to actualize the dream. That is why he is my spiritual leader and my guide...for I believe in pan Africanism just like my father his Majesty Emperor Haile Selassie!

One Nigeria! One Ethiopia! One Africa!!!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:

Does that mean you can move freely into the borders of Mauritania, Ivory Coast, Morocco, Niger, Mali et al.?
Yes, as a citizen of ECOWAS, yes, I can pass freely into those countries, and establish residency and business... And I speak from actual experience. Do you know what ECOWAS stand for? Are you really an African or South American...
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Yes, as a citizen of ECOWAS, yes, I can pass freely into those countries, and establish residency and business... And I speak from actual experience. Do you know what ECOWAS stand for? Are you really an African or South American...

You are talking of trade agreement based on a regional economic pact, which is of course besides the point. The question is, do you suppose these other nations don't have national sovereignty, such that you would dismiss them as countries? Nigeria is one of the least stable countries in that region, and yet it is supposed to be more of a country than the more stable ones in the region?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Do you know what ECOWAS stand for? Are you really an African or South American...

Yeah, if you were an attentive reader you would have known that, because I made mention of it in a previous page of this very thread, but I can see that you don't know what it is, despite the faux grandstanding of "experience". I know this, because one of the nations I mentioned were Mauritania and Morocco, none of which are part of ECOWAS. Would you still violate those countries' national borders, and not expect to face serious consequences if caught?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Do you know what ECOWAS stand for? Are you really an African or South American...

Yeah, if you were an attentive reader you would have known that, because I made mention of it in a previous page of this very thread, but I can see that you don't know what it is, despite the faux grandstanding of "experience". I know this, because one of the nations I mentioned were Mauritania and Morocco, none of which are part of ECOWAS. Would you still violate those countries' national borders, and not expect to face serious consequences if caught?
You have not answered my question...are you African or south American?

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

You are talking of trade agreement based on a regional economic pact, which is of course besides the point. The question is, do you suppose these other nations don't have national sovereignty, such that you would dismiss them as countries? Nigeria is one of the least stable countries in that region, and yet it is supposed to be more of a country than the more stable ones in the region?
Again I ask you...are you really an African or a south American seeking some distraction?

You sound really naive, or very young...which one is it?

I asked you if you knew what Ecowas stood for? I did not indicate what if any country was in Ecowas.

Do you know the content of the EPA between Ecowas country and the ex-Ecowas country Mauritania? It grants free access to Ecowas countries and citizens, just as if it were an Ecowas country itself.

See below:

Nouakchott, Mauritania (PANA) - Mauritanian authorities and ECOWAS (the Economic Community of West African States) are currently in talks in Nouakchott on promoting economic relations between the country and the sub-regional organisation, official sources affirmed here Thursday.

Mauritanian foreign minister Monamed Saleck Ould Mohamed Lemine and ECOWAS executive secretary Mohamed Ibn Chambas had a working session on the issue on Wednesday afternoon, the sources said.

Both sides discussed mutual commitments under the 2003 Cotonou Convention, with a view to concluding an economic partnership agreement (EPA) by the end of this year, the Mauritanian minister said.

The signing of an EPA between Mauritania and ECOWAS at the end of 2007 should also "coincide with the end of the special dispensation granted to both parties under the World Trade Organisation (WTO) agreements, the minister added.

The EPA between Mauritania and ECOWAS will be extended by a free trade convention with the European Union.

Mauritania withdrew from ECOWAS in 1989 under former president Maaouya Ould Sid'Ahmed Taya.

Nouakchott - 16/08/2007

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

quote:

quote:

Again I ask you...are you really an African or a south American seeking some distraction?

You sound really naive, or very young...which one is it?

I asked you if you knew what Ecowas stood for? I did not indicate what if any country was in Ecowas.

Do you know the content of the EPA between Ecowas country and the ex-Ecowas country Mauritania? It grants free access to Ecowas countries and citizens, just as if it were an Ecowas country itself.

Your time-dragging question is dismissed. You have been exposed for being ignorant of the fact that ECOWAS is not only an economic community that entails diplomatic and economic agreements between "sub-Saharan" western African sovereign states, which would hence be official permission by respective states to member states for diplomatic issues such as that of immigration, but also that its [ECOWAS] membership doesn't extend to some of the countries [e.g. Morocco and Mauritania] I mentioned to you in my question, which you continue to evade. Furthermore, it is puzzling how one of least stable countries of the western African region suddenly becomes a "real" country over the more stable ones in the same region.

Nigerian "imperialism" that you envision will be not be met with other folks laying low; it is simply a fantasy.

argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Its interesting how docile and obedient "The Explorer" is to whites and certain Africans like Yonis.
Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:
Its interesting how docile and obedient "The Explorer" is to whites and certain Africans like Yonis.

The "fake Explorer" is either a hardcore Uncle Tom or he is a cheap agent of western imperalism.. a latino or a pink boy trying to engage his superiors with his strawman's argument.

Uncle Tom aka "The Explorer" should confine his-fake arse to chatting with his equals, i.e. the likes of Yoni-Yoni and 8666 idiot Eriteria bwoy.

He is not logical, not reasonable and does not sound like a person past High school level. I am here to chat with mature people and independent researchers not some immature drop-out!

Lion!

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by argyle104:

Me and Explorer have not had any exchanges at this thread or anywhere at this board lately, so as usual you talk from your behind, herpes boy, lol. That name fits you well, courtesy to the Nigerian poster, forget his name. see ya later Heerpes Boi [Wink]
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

The "fake Explorer" is either a hardcore Uncle Tom or he is a cheap agent of western imperalism.. a latino or a pink boy trying to engage his superiors with his strawman's argument.

You fucking slave-descended rastafarian fag, having your pussy whino-gathering chitchat with your stalking pansy patner. What *real* Nigerian goes around worshiping a fellow human as a supernatural being, that you call Haile Selassie?

Whose that dumbass who speaks of Nigeria as more of a "real" country, other than some field slave fucked hard in the brain by Euros? Its borders were drawn by Euros you modafucking weed munching diaper-headed rastafarian cotton picker. That dumbass fantasy of a Nigerian "imperialism" by a fake African-wannabe slave queer son of a hussy takes the cake. You are as thick in the head as diamond.

quote:

Uncle Tom aka "The Explorer" should confine his-fake arse to chatting with his equals, i.e. the likes of Yoni-Yoni and 8666 idiot Eriteria bwoy.

You should confine yourself to picking cotton on the field for yo masta. That is what you were put on this planet for. You fool no one with your buffoonery about being Nigerian, fucking crakajack field nigga.

quote:

He is not logical, not reasonable and does not sound like a person past High school level. I am here to chat with mature people and independent researchers not some immature drop-out

Go pick cotton. That's all you have IQ for doing...with guidance from yo white mastas, lioness pussy.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
QUOTE]You fucking slave-descended rastafarian fag, having your pussy whino-gathering chitchat with your stalking pansy patner. ....blah blah blah...

^^Judge now folks, the lil flirty batty bwoy called Explorer is obviously a congenital retard, as well! LoL!!! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Explorador
Member # 14778

Lioness pussy, how many times have you mistaken your slave pimp of a mama's pubic hair for weed? Don't you think it's about time you let go of that lice-infested forest around her pimp-vagina?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Explorador
Member # 14778

defiled lioness-pussy,

How much ganja does it take you to pimp up your own cotton-picking mommy?

As two zoo specimens, how much lice do you pick and eat from yo mommy's gorilla-style pubic hair; how much does yo slave hussy of mum pick and eat from you?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Lioness pussy, how many times have you mistaken your slave pimp of a mama's pubic hair for weed? Don't you think it's about time you let go of that lice-infested forest around her pimp-vagina?

Another sign of retarded mentality.. whatz your fear of pussy??

You are one lil homosexual school boy who hates vaginas but loves to suck cock.

You wanna go suck Yoni-Yoni, or Djehuti, or one of those old pink-white men you love to suck their wrinkled cock? Which one you gonna suck tonight??

Cock Sucker! Uncle Tom! Arse-Explorer

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
defiled lioness-pussy,

How much ganja does it take you to pimp up your own cotton-picking mommy?

As two zoo specimens, how much lice do you pick and eat from yo mommy's gorilla-style pubic hair; how much does yo slave hussy of mum pick and eat from you?

As I said, I noticed you are scared stiff of pussy you homosexual pinkie!

I am an African black man...love my ganja and my pussy.

You arse-Explorer are a homosexual gigolo, a street walking male prostitute selling his arse to old pink-white men, sucking wrinkled cock for a few pennies and dollars...

That is why you hate the Black agenda so much, you fucked up Meth seller!

Cock sucker, arse-explorer, loser!!!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Yo pussified lioness,

If you don't behave, I'll take off that diaper that you wrap around your lowbrow brow-ridged and highly-sloped monkey head, soak it with your mama's vaginal juices and gaff you with it. No amount of weed can offer you a therapeutic remedy for that sight, you cotton-picking son of slave whore.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Yo pussified lioness,

If you don't behave, I'll take off that diaper that you wrap around your lowbrow brow-ridged and highly-sloped monkey head, soak it with your mama's vaginal juices and gaff you with it. No amount of weed can offer you a therapeutic remedy for that sight, you cotton-picking son of slave whore.

^Yo bitch, go get fucked by your old pink male white lovers ...they are waiting... go crawl on all fours..loser

Uncle Tom! Arse Explorer! Meth Hustler!

Lion!

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

I am an African black man...

You are a confused cotton-field sissy. You are a rape mongrel son of redneck craka who raped yo cotton-picking mommy. You have no heritage other than that of being a symbol of rape.

quote:
love my ganja and my pussy.
...yeah, mama's pimp-pussy lova.

In fact, a fitting name for you would be "cotton-field oedipus", in honor of yo love fest with yo own moda's pussy.

BTW, why does you ass hole bleed so much? Easy -- You are a penis-digger. [Smile]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

I am an African black man...

You are a confused cotton-field sissy. You are a rape mongrel son of redneck craka who raped yo cotton-picking mommy. You have no heritage other than that of being a symbol of rape.

quote:
love my ganja and my pussy.
...yeah, mama's pimp-pussy lova.

BTW, why does you ass hole bleed so much? Easy -- You are a penis-digger. [Smile]

You insult AAs with your racism not me.

I bu ofu ewu mpama, ewu mma..! Translate that!

But I know I am right when I describe you as a penis loving homosexual, fucked deep by evey old pink-white man this side of the Eastern sea board, for you are a male whore.

A cheap homosexual giggolo!

Loser, faggot, arse-explorer!

Fire fi your heathen batty bowy arse! [Mad]

Lion!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Yo penis-diggin' lioness,

Word is out that you have made a name for yourself > a mother urine-drinking pot-pinchin' airhead. LOL

dick of a craka beggar + pimp-pussy of a hussy = rusted lioness.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Yo penis-diggin' lioness,

Word is out that you have made a name for yourself > a mother urine-drinking pot-pinchin' airhead. LOL

But we all agree that you love your arse being fucked by pink-white old penises, don't we all...

Faggot, loser, penis-sucker!

I say fire burn your bloooclaat batty bwoy vibes! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 8 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
IronLion The Explorer

What are you two doing ruining this thread?

There is no reason for any of you to behave like this.

Have some respect for the people who read these threads.

You both claim to be Africans yet you attack each other like age old enemies. Why not discuss your differences in a respectful manner?

I learn from both of you and I hate to see you two degrade yourselfs like this.

Let Peace reign, Unity among Africans over the web should be the first step in unifying Africa. We see Somalis like IamNomad defending Africans, and we see you two dividing Africans. Thats just sad.

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Sure, why not. It reads, "I -- a very defiled lioness moron -- knows what poop tastes like better than any other. May fire burn anyone who says they know poop better than I. May my lord, my creator, my GOD, Haile Selassie be praised.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
IronLion The Explorer

What are you two doing ruining this thread?

There is no reason for any of you to behave like this.

Have some respect for the people who read these threads.

You both claim to be Africans yet you attack each other like age old enemies. Why not discuss your differences in a respectful manner?

I learn from both of you and I hate to see you two degrade yourselfs like this.

Let Peace reign, Unity among Africans over the web should be the first step in unifying Africa. We see Somalis like IamNomad defending Africans, and we see you two dividing Africans. Thats just sad.

Peace

The batty bwoy arse-explorer is not an African! He is a fucking hater faggot pretending to be otherwise...

Where does he claim to come from in Africa? He is a dwarf, a pimp, and an bloody fool!

When a little whore like that dares o raise his voice against his Majesty then we must send him back to his whoring ppimping, world...

Just like we did with 8666...

I say fire fi all the bloooooo'claat batty bwoys!!!

Fire burn arse-exploring bitch!!! [Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Sure, why not. It reads, "I -- a very defiled lioness moron -- knows what poop tastes like better any other. May fire burn anyone who says they know poop better than I. May my lord, my creator, my GOD, Haile Selassie be praised.
No bitch!

It means your life is ticking away by the very seconds....

It says batty bwoy, batty bwoy, go down to hell!

Lieing pagan faggot!

Arse explorer, loser, in everything he does!

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

The batty bwoy arse-explorer is not an African! He is a fucking hater faggot pretending to be otherwise...

Yo lioness, our dishonorable penis-massaging princess, this is slave talk. Years of slave abuse makes you question the *real* Africans. Weed only adds to your problem. Drop the ganja, and join the real world.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Yo lioness, our dishonorable penis-massaging princess, this is slave talk. Years of slave abuse makes you question the *real* Africans. Weed only adds to your problem. Drop the ganja, and join the real world.
Oh shut the **** up and get off the penis you are ridding you cheap male whore.

You are not an African, you are one pretending bastard. Get lost with your lies.

Onye oshi! Oloriburuku!

Fire fi your lieing whoring arse!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Curse of the IronLion Against the Homosexual Pretender Loser otherwise called Arsehole-Explorer

Ihe di ne elu meshi gi ike
ihe di na ana meshi gi ike
Afo to kwa gi,
ibi da kwa gi,
I gari ida fu, ka aku fulu na oku

Take that!

IronLion!

Explorador
Member # 14778

You nag on and on about batty bwoy this and batty bwoy that, but isn't that what yo whole life is all about, batty bwoy diva? Isn't your purpose and very being dedicated to uniting with yo lord, i.e. by becoming the personal batty whipped-ass toy bwoy of yo creator and lord in ganja "heaven", Haile Selassie?

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
You nag on and on about batty bwoy this and batty bwoy that, but isn't that what yo whole life is all about, batty bwoy diva? Isn't your purpose and very being dedicated to uniting with yo lord, i.e. by becoming the personal batty whipped-ass toy bwoy of yo creator and lord in ganja "heaven", Haile Selassie?

Batty bowy, batty bwoy, go done to hell!

You are a loser, a faggot, and a whore...
Go play with your types
Rasta don't deal with Batty boys

Batty boy, batty boy go down to hell!

Explorer, are you or are you not a batty boy?

Lion!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Yo lioness, you had better get some fag sexually iron yo spida web-ridden fuckhole real quick with a good rigid fuckstick, and turn you into the ironed lioness that you deserve to be? Can we agree on that?
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Arsehole-Explorer

We wait for your answer. Are you or are you not a batty bwoy??? The entire board awaits your response!

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

The entire world is waiting for your word: How about we prep you into the ironed lioness that you so deserve to be? What fuckstick size fits yo but, and voila, we will hook you up with the right fag partner. [Wink]

Wait a minute, why look any further than yo queer crush who slobbers and cheerleads after you like one who just lost some tampons, "our great male fucka 101"? That way, the fag can stop stalking others everywhere and stay true to you, and only you. What a great love story that would make, don't you think?

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Yo Bitch,

We asked you: "Are you Arse-hole Explorer not a batty man?". No response. Time out.

So we take your silence as assent.

Batty bwoy! Faggot! Cock sucker!

Case closed.

Now go find other batty bwoys like yourself to chat with...

Again we say, fire burn all batty bwoys like arsehole explorer..

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Lieing Bitch, aka Arse Explorer

I set down two African langauages in writing here. I saw nothing in response from your cock loving fake, "I wannabe an African" arse.

You have no African language? You think French is an African language?

You are a fake homosexual bastard, fooling the folks on ES that you are an African.

Batty Bwoy!

Explorador
Member # 14778

Here's the deal, yo unironed-lioness but who urgently needs to be ironed [sexually] real quick:

You were/are supposed to be confined to yo zoo cage as we speak; civilized discussion among adults is not yo Forté. Get back into yo cage, and we will have no more problems. A deal?

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Here's the deal, yo unironed-lioness but who urgently needs to be ironed [sexually] real quick:

You were/are supposed to be confined to yo zoo cage as we speak; civilized discussion among adults is not yo Forté. Get back into yo cage, and we will have no more problems. A deal?

Batty boy... who is the lucky guy for you tonight?

Will Larry King, or Pope Boniface XVI or another old pink-white bwoy be fondling your balls tonight???

Some posters I rspect feel I am being too hard on you tonight. That is because you were such an idiot to start with. But I could let you off..

I will let you off if you write out an apology in an African language.

Next time you learn to respect your elders. Young foolish rascal...

Explorador
Member # 14778

I see; we aren't fooled by your drama queen episodes of distracting us from yo real desires. So, you are really eyeing larry king or pope boniface to fill yo ass hole up real good, aren't ya?

Wrinkled up craka penis is yo thang. Why didn't you just come out and say so. Ain't no crime in that, our batty princess.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
First you claim I love pussy...I admited that I loved pussy. I am a big black man, and I cannot help loving pussy.

But I outed your homosexual angst..you little whore, and now bitch...we have you cornered.

You are the bitch for old pink-white men which is why you feel courageous enough to insult the vaginas of black African women in diaspora and at home.

Only a cock sucking batty bwoy like you would dare curse the pussy of a black woman.

Thatz why I keep calling you the batty bowy. Who is gonna do you tonight, hoe? Old wrinkled pinkies like Pope Boniface 16th, or Larry King??? Who gonna do you tonight?

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

First you claim I love pussy...

Uhem, that would be yo mama's pimp-pussy, not an ordinary well-kept, clean pussy. Yo slave mind is working wonders, NOT.

Cotton-picking airheads like you have gone through too much slave abuse on the mind. You don't know wrong from right, and so yo like to screw yo own mommies, yet lust for wrinkled up dicks up yo butt. No mystery; we are just dealing with a twisted mind that years of slave punishment on feeble minds can do to an already-natural intellectual and sexual lightweight. Ganja and dope only compound yo disability. Case point: a long dead mere mortal is yo "creator", yo lord.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

First you claim I love pussy...

Uhem, that would be yo mama's pimp-pussy, not an ordinary well-kept, clean pussy. Yo slave mind is working wonders, NOT....etc... Blah balh balh....rd.
I feel so sorry reading your idiotic garble. I presume you do not notice how iincomprehensible you come across. That is why no-one reads your idiotic website...good writing stupid...good writing prowess is what you lack.

One can easily see that English is not your first language. You can write in french if you feel that would help your expression...I can read that too!

Yet, we note that you have not written any thing in any African language though you claim to be a fake arse-exploring African. You are cornered bitch, you are cornered. You must write in one African language to back up your fake arse claims.

Put up or shut up, you disgustingly irritating batty boy, and cock sucker!!!

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

Only a cock sucking batty bwoy like you would dare curse the pussy of a black woman.

^Funny, but in all seriousness, it would actually be criminal of me, if I did not intervene and dared not curse that junked up pussy of yo mom's, which has outlived its maximum threshold of stress -- you know, from the good ol' free-for-all pumpin' and pullin'. LOL
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com