EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud (Page 6)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:
Originally posted by LiOnAdick:

The battle we began four years ago wherein you cowered behind Ausar and got him to ban me, that battle will now be done!

You really are trying to make a name for yo self as a liar like a rejected chick who has some vendetta to settle. Only thing is you are not skillful at even that. Yo sexually jacked slave ass is pretending to have me confused with someone (apparently "Rasol") ....blah ...blah blah...be screwed.
Rasolowitz the Great Jew

Asshole Rashole aka the Exploring Asshole...

I recall how nice your poor mother was to settling my needs... You are still mad at me cause I fuched your mother while you wished you were me?

Is that why you became a batty hole kisser?

Harlot, hoe, male prostitute!!!

Batty bwoy, batty bwoy, go down to hell! [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^

Hey you, stop this nonsense, no one is impressed. Haile sellasie his majesty midget would be ashamed of you and your juvenile behaviour.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yoni-Yoni

You here to defended your lover after my destruction of his batty bwoy arse?

OK. You thin-legged-refugee-Smaali camel fucher, I can take you on and destroy you just like I did with your lover Asshole Rashole aka Exploring Shithole!

Yonis the camel lover, you wanna bring it on??? The only shame you feel is that I am here to expose your pink-white bwoy loving arse!

Lion!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bring it on biyaatch [Cool]

I chew Rastamans on breakfast and spit them out on dinner.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
Bring it on biyaatch [Cool]

I chew Rastamans on breakfast and spit them out on dinner.

LoL. Go ride your favorite camel, Smaali nomad, run away...shushh...LoL...
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LiOnAdick,

I'll forcefully stretch that mini winnie of yo craka klux klan dad's and then use it as wire chord to whip yo cotton-field ass.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And you see why I hardly ever post in this section anymore. If the trolls aren't having a field-day then usually more sensible posters are having fights.
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Djehuti,

What are your thoughts on "The Explorers" racist attacks on Diasporic and so called "west" Africans.

Are you against it? Are you for it?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

I'll forcefully stretch that mini winnie of yo craka klux klan dad's and then use it as wire chord to whip yo cotton-field ass.

Why you wanna beat me up? Because I fuched your mother, the gods bless her good works...

She was goooood to me! She deserved all the dick I gave her!

It seems that the nights I spent at your Mama's messed up your head and turned you into a male hoe...

Batty bwoy, godless pig, infidel pederast!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Selassie may not have considered himself black being brainwashed by colonialists like other leaders then and now, but his direct descendants some who are now living in the cities of the U.S. certainly consider themselves part to the black community.

Why has the conversation and language here degenerated into something like that of your average American prison cell. No offense to prisoners. [Confused]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
Selassie may not have considered himself black being brainwashed by colonialists like other leaders then and now, but his direct descendants some who are now living in the cities of the U.S. certainly consider themselves part to the black community.

Dana

As a scholar, please post one quotation of Selassie where he "considered himself not black"..

I expect scholars to back up all their comments.

Thanks

Lion!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Dana

As a scholar, please post one quotation of Selassie where he "considered himself not black"..

Thanks

Lion!

I don't ever remember saying he didn't and my memory is not that bad. If you can find a time where I ever said he did please feel free because I just might have the onset of alzheimers . You never know at my age.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:
Selassie may not have considered himself black being brainwashed by colonialists like other leaders then and now, ....

Did I miss read your comments above?
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Dana

Thanks

Lion!

on the other hand if you want to know where that is implied you'd have to go back to the person that posted this and named it like he did.

Here is the article from the original or first poster.

http://www.madote.com/2010/03/were-ethiopian-leaders-colonialist.html

from the original or first poster.

And don't neglect to read down to this part:

"Menelik himself even stated that he was a 'Caucasian'. This non-African identity was also stated by Haile Selassie.

'I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian' the Emperor Menelik told the West Indian pan-Africanist Benito Sylvian who had come to Addis Ababa to solicit the Emperor's leadership in a society for the 'Amelioration of the Negro race.' Haile Sellassie confirmed that view in a declaration to Chief H. O. Davis, a well known Nigerian nationalist, stating that the Ethiopians did not regard themselves as Africans, but as 'a mixed Hamito-Semitic people (2006, John H. Spencer, p. 306)"

It is well known that Ethiopians like many Africans didn't consider themselves "Negro" whatever that means, and were taught about the hamitic theory which is why it is not possibly to find more than one or two books naming Ethiopians or Cushites as a kind of "Negro", before the 1990s. I don't think even National Geographic would have made that comment!

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:
Selassie may not have considered himself black being brainwashed by colonialists like other leaders then and now, ....

Yes. Because as is suggested by the word "may" there is nothing to suggest that what you said I said is true unless one takes the sentence out of context.

He may or may not have. I personally wouldn't know.

Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LiOnAdick,

You press on yo mom's fuckhole like a toothpaste tube when you are lickin' blood clot from it. Y'al are so trash poor that y'al cannot afford real tampons, and instead yo slutty mouth becomes her tampons.

--------------------

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

You press on yo mom's fuckhole like a toothpaste tube when you are lickin' blood clot from it. Y'al are so trash poor that y'al cannot afford real tampons, and instead yo slutty mouth becomes her tampons.

Batty bwoy you sound frustrated... "Larry King" your old Afrikaneer dismissed you last night without giving you some dick?

Batty bwoy, batty bwoy, then go down to Jo-bourg go look some cheap cock to suck! That will calm you down

Sucker! [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

You recycle worms that come outta yo ass, by pulling it outta yo fat anus and then putting it right back into yo facehole [which yet has another function: sucking erected sticks of other men].

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

quote:

Yes. Because as is suggested by the word "may" there is nothing to suggest that what you said I said is true unless one takes the sentence out of context.

He may or may not have. I personally wouldn't know.

Well it is better to be sure before venturing gratuitious comments especially where there are numerous sources that you can easily google up ...

I find it a stretch though that such a point would be unsettled with you gven that the dreadest of the anti-imperalist, black supremacist soldiers are die hard Selassie followers? I mean the Rastas...

Why would a black supremacist group like Rastas, influential as they are look for a according to you probably "...brainwashed African leader..."

Why would Rastas having rejected a white god turn around to accept another "white" god as their black supremacist deity?

Does it even start to make sense Dana...unless somehow you think that Rastas are not credible. But having shed our blood in this project, ...our credibility is established beyond question.

Selassie is the Black man and woman saviour, that we all saw.

Lion!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

You recycle worms that come outta yo ass, by pulling it outta yo fat anus and then putting it right back into yo facehole [which yet has another function: sucking erected sticks of other men].

Heeheehee LOL!!!

Batty bwoy,

So what happened to your Afrikaneer fuchk-master, sex dominator, ..the one you told me would be tearing you apart last night?

It seems like he did not want you again. Did he send you to sleep with the dogs??

Is that why you are so frustrated today?

cause you are really whinning like a bitch on heat...tonight [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAfuckstick,

What turns you on? Ans: Peeing and cumming in yo gigantic nut-blowjobbing face hole. Fucking pussy wussy.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAfuckstick,

What turns you on? Ans: Peeing and cumming in yo gigantic nut-blowjobbing face hole. Fucking pussy wussy.

You know me Shithole Explorer...

I love your mama's vaginas. That is my turn on. She was gooood to me, sweeeet woman, good bless her soul.

How come you are nothin like her good christian heart. Nice black cock loving woman like that to give birth to a mutilated, mentally demented retard like your Shithole...

Wonders!

Yes, but I love your mom's vaginas...

Is that why you are a Batty Bwoy?

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

Your asshole hangs out from your back like a beetroot-looking cocoon. Is it a mystery that you also look like a certain lice-picking zoo exhibitionist specimen?

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

Your asshole hangs out from your back like a beetroot-looking cocoon. Is it a mystery that you also look like a certain lice-picking zoo exhibitionist specimen?

The dick I used to give your mother to suckh and to fcuck was also big like the South African Zulu plant beetroot ...lol!

She loved it anyhow! The whole 12 inches...

Is that why you turned a Batty boy and a cock sucker?

Batty bwoy, batty bwoy, jus go on down to Jo-burg and you will surely get Dick tonight...

That should calm your whoring batty boy skittishness... [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

What do you do when no human male takers are around for yo sexual pleasure? Ans: Lie on yo crakamasta's pet dog's flees-ridden dick for a ride. Fucking dogburner, people therefore don't call you a LiOnAdick for nothing.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Batty bwoy

Three things are now clear:

That the real spelling of your name is Asshole as you corrected me lastnight.

Your mother was my south African native girl past-time (I suspect that fuckhed up your head).

That your are just a man-servant sexually abused by your Afrikaaner dominators and masters...

Batty bwoy, est-ce-que tu es en accorde?

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAnEjaculator,

What did you give yo father for a christmas present? Ans: His cut-off dick (you know, the mini winnie) and a nice salivary lick of his ass with yo troglodyte tongue.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Batty Bwoy Explorer:
LiOnAdick,

don't call you a LiOnAdick for nothing.

Fuching whoring batty bwoy..

You are even begging for my dick too! You want the Lion's dick.... for what? To suck?

You are a fuching godless pervert... cock sucker.

Rasta doan like Batty bwoys. Fire fi your asshole batty bwoy!

My dick is only for your mother...god bless her soul...

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

You've lost all but yo single weed-chewing buck tooth to treating penises with yo ever elastic mouth. Here is a mathematical question to stump yo neanderthal skull with: At what point does yo mouth break, beyond its elasticity? Fucking cumsucking slut.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Batty Bwoy Explorer:
LiOnAdick,

You are even begging for my dick too! You want the Lion's dick.... for what? To suck?

You are a fuching godless pervert... cock sucker.

Rasta doan like Batty bwoys. Fire fi your asshole batty bwoy!

My dick is only for your mother...god bless her soul...

Asshole Explorer

I said you are one damn pervert to be begging for my Dick in subliminal language! You are one fucked up pervert...

Hoe, cock sucker, batty boy,...

My dick is not for you. It is for your mother's vaginas.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by The Batty Bwoy Explorer:
[qb] LiOnAdick,

Fucking whoring batty boy hailing up the Lion's dick! Rasta does not fuch batty asshole.

Your batty is for dog dicks.

My dick is for your mother only...and maybe your half-sister. [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

You know why you nicknamed yo mom "noodles"? Ans: Because you pick worms crawling all over her vagina to make yo evenings' hot noodle soup.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

You know why you nicknamed yo mom "noodles"? Ans: Because you pick worms crawling all over her vagina to make yo evenings' hot noodle soup.

Wrong...I saw the worms first wriggle in your mother's pussy...

I took them off. Never cooked anything with them.

I wiped off your poor South African mother's pussy, took off the worms, put on my condoms and gave her the bang of her life!

Is that why you hate me so? Sorry!

Is that why you are a batty bwoy? Well that one is your problem...

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

Yo faggoty lifestyle is the direct outcome of yo fatherlessness childhood. Yo slave-crakamasta/father turned his back on yo mongrel crakajigaboo ass. This is why you don't know what to do with yourself in discussions between civilized beings; rather, you react like a zoo creature. Fucking zoo troglodyte.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

And don't beg my dick, you twisted pervert, cause you ain't getting it.

Batty boy, batty boy, you are addicted to cock sucking!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

Yo faggoty lifestyle is the direct outcome of yo fatherlessness childhood. Yo slave-crakamasta/father turned his back on yo mongrel crakajigaboo ass. This is why you don't know what to do with yourself in discussions between civilized beings; rather, you react like a zoo creature. Fucking zoo troglodyte.

Batty bwoy

Still begging for attention? Begging for a dick for tonight?

I say go down to Jo-borg tonight, and you will get your Afrikaaner dominator/sex master to give you his dick to suck.

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

Because you come from a long line of cum guzzlin' queens by genealogical heritage, yo functionless mini winnie is now just a vestigial organ.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
The Asshole Explorer

Booo hooo here comes some vaginas...run and hide!

Pussy hating batty bwoy!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

You know why else you are so fucking queer? You used to mistake yo dad's winnie for a breast, pressing on it and putting it into yo mouth with yo eyes closed, you know -- for "milk" extraction. I guess one can say you were "milking" yo dad. He he.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Batty bwoy

Asshole Exp-lorer

Why you fraid of vagina? Because I was doing your mother?

Is that why you are a batty bwoy? Is that why you cuss black women's pussy?

You mad at me cause you caught me fuching your mother? She was begging for it and I gave it to her. God bless her sweeet waist, she was nice to me!

Oh don't be soo mad batty bwoy...don't feel sooo messed up.

Batty boy, batty bwoy, just go down to Jo-burg and get fuched in your ass by your Boer Afrikanner sex-masters. That should make you come!

Ungrateful wretched south african homosexual! [Mad] Is that why you claim to be liberal?

Batty bwoy, batty bwoy go down a hell! [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
quote:

Dana

Thanks

Lion!

on the other hand if you want to know where that is implied you'd have to go back to the person that posted this and named it like he did.

Here is the article from the original or first poster.

http://www.madote.com/2010/03/were-ethiopian-leaders-colonialist.html

from the original or first poster.

And don't neglect to read down to this part:

"Menelik himself even stated that he was a 'Caucasian'. This non-African identity was also stated by Haile Selassie.

'I am not a Negro at all; I am a Caucasian' the Emperor Menelik told the West Indian pan-Africanist Benito Sylvian who had come to Addis Ababa to solicit the Emperor's leadership in a society for the 'Amelioration of the Negro race.' Haile Sellassie confirmed that view in a declaration to Chief H. O. Davis, a well known Nigerian nationalist, stating that the Ethiopians did not regard themselves as Africans, but as 'a mixed Hamito-Semitic people (2006, John H. Spencer, p. 306)"

It is well known that Ethiopians like many Africans didn't consider themselves "Negro" whatever that means, and were taught about the hamitic theory which is why it is not possibly to find more than one or two books naming Ethiopians or Cushites as a kind of "Negro", before the 1990s. I don't think even National Geographic would have made that comment!

We read all that already. First John H. Spencer whoever he is, was quoting not Haile Selassie, but a hearsay comment that was insubstantial and unverifiable.

It would be as if I wrote a book claiming:

"that a certain North African who lived in New York claimed that when he met Dana Marniche in 1985 she was a black-man hater..."

Would such a groundless claim be proof of your negro-hating credentials?

As an academic and a scholar would you cite that sort of claim as proof of anything?

Then why cite me hear-says, rumors and the mischeivious lie of an MI5 agent about Emperor Haile Selassie?

Why would you give any credence to Mr. Spencer given that he did not cite any speech or article or book written by Haile Selassie wherein he made such a claim?

Why prefer rumours and hearsays especially in light of the many articles, books and literary works that Selassie-I had in print and on the net?

Would it not be more honest, and more scholarly to have done some research on the primary works of the subject? Especially when those works number in thousands of pages?

Can you just pick out one article or speech of HIM, just one, just one comment where HIM Emperor Haile Selassie claimed he was "Hamitic" as you imply, not negro, or that he was "negro" and not Hamitic...anything you can find.

Please Dana absolve yourself and post something from the Emperor where he claimed "non negro" and "hamaitic". We expect our scholars to show critical analysis and inferences.

I would be disappointed in getting rumors and second-hand sources from you as proofs when the best evidence is available to you. If they can trick illiterates and mutes in Africa and diaspora, then you as a scholar should be the last person to fall into such an obvious trap.

"How long shall they kill our prophets, while we stand aside and look...." - Bob Marley

Lion!

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Actually u can Look at J.A Rogers Book Great Men of Color as well as 100 FActs about the Negro he has a New York Times Newspaper Article about Selassie Inviting Mr. Rogers and giving him a medal as well as 182 copies of his book Great Men of Color in the Article J.A Rogers Says That This Should Shut EveryOne Up about His Majesty Claiming to Be NOn Black.

What Selassie Said Was In Amharic Was That Ethiopians are Equal To Whites meaning the Same As Whites.

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^AswaniAswad

Your information is good and tight. It is still a wonder to me how the very man who changed his country's name from Abbyssinia to Ethiopia (land of the blacks) could claim to be a pink-white???

How could any right thinking person make such a conclusion having regard to the life and times of His Imperial Majesty?

How could the globally acknowledged king of Black men, the favourite Emperor of Rastafarians, be confused with as a disciple of pink-white men?

Such conflation comes only from ulterior agenda, i.e. to insult the memory of our great beloved black King. Other such comments come from ignorance, and indifference.

We stand witness to the life and times of his imperial majesty. We still stand today in full strenght and dignity as a result of his example and his inspiration.

"Stiff naked fools, you think you are schooled to deny me for simplicity...' - Bob Marley and the Wailers

Lion!

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Sodomite Jew boy stressing Lion for head. LOL
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

anguish of being a slave nigga,

Clean out the sewer from yo mama's slave pimp-fuckhole, and relax on the constant pimping after penis. You are useful in the cotton-field, not in a forum.

As for LiOnAnEjaculator,

What does yo cupboard have in common with yo mom? Ans: Her vagina is crawling with cockroaches and cob-webs.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
anguish of being a slave nigga,

Clean out the sewer from yo mama's slave pimp-fuckhole, and relax on the constant pimping after penis. You are useful in the cotton-field, not in a forum.

As for LiOnAnEjaculator,

What does yo cupboard have in common with yo mom? Ans: Her vagina is crawling with cockroaches and cub-webs.

Shut up batty bwoy...

Are you back from hustling your ass? How was work? LOL

Batty bwoy... fire fi your asshole!

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

Yo mom was psychologically paralyzed for life, when she caught yo dad wrestling and butt-fucking you hard in the dark, on their bed.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Thanks.

But tell me batty bwoy,

how many dicks did you suck last night?

How much did you make?

Hoe,cock-sucker, battyhole kisser

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Asshole Rashole aka Exploring shithole

A male prostitute you are. We have proof of your activities on your gay porn sites...

Fire fi your batty bwoy asshole!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:
Originally posted by LiOnAdick, :

Thanks.

Spoken like a true cotton-picking moron.
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com