EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud (Page 7)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   
Author Topic: Halie Selassie and Menelik II: We are white and proud
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
quote:
Originally posted by LiOnAdick, :

Thanks.

Spoken like a true cotton-picking moron.
And you responded like a true batty bwoy hoe that you are!

Bitch you suckh too much Afrikaaner cock!

Batty bwoy!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LiOnAfuckstick,

Why do you keep shooting out hemroids with profuse blood and sperms? Ans: From too much butt-jacking.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Batty bwoy, gay bwoy, cock sucjker!

Little insecure bwoy afraid of vagina!

Hoe, go get fuckhed up by your Afrikaner masters, go on bitch..run-wey!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LiOnAdick,

What do you keep sifting through semen? Ans: Picking sperms, which you think make good desert before getting into a full blowjob action.

--------------------

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Didja Afrikaaner lover beat you up this morning?

Is that why you are still whinning like a bitch, that you are...

Comeon get lost hoe, be gone bitch, go die you dirty swine!

Batty bwoy, hoe, cock suker!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

And what else does sifting through semen do for you? You find it easier to pick cotton, whenever you begin yo memories of picking sperms out of cum. It reduces the psychological strain of being a slave for life.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Every one on the board know you are a sick batty bwoy!

That is why no-one comes to your cheap site... You are better off running another gay dating online site like the one you used to own...

Batty bwoy, dirty swine, cock sucker

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

When you put popsicles in yo penis-sucking mouth, what does it remind you of? Ans: Needless to say: being the blowjob queen that you are!

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Batty bwoy

Every one at home knows that you are also a dirty slimy pederast...

Your poor mother must be rolling in her grave..god bless her soul!

She was a good woman to me still...

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAfuckstick,

What did you do with yo mom's mutilated cunt? Ans: Ate it raw for dinner. Fucking cannibal.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Batty bwoy

For the past three days you have been acting like you are low on your meds...

Or you are not getting enough Afrikaaner cock?

Or your boyfriend beating you again?

What is the problem???

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Batty bwoy aka the shithole explorer

You sound hurt, crushed, very somber..

A bit angry and spiteful...

Did your new boyfriend dig in too hard into you?

Or did he choose another batty bwoy over your ass?

Hoe, cock sucker, male prostitute

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

What do you and neanderthals have in common? Your big protruding mouths; the only difference is that the neanderthals used it for ingesting food and communicating, while you use it solely for ingesting dick juices.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Batty bwoy

I recall that night you caught me fuckhing your mom...LoL ... that was wild eh? How old were you then?? Fuckhed up your thin skull right there...and turned you into a battyhole slave of Afrikaaner dominators!

I am sorry. Never intended to do that to you...

And bsides your mother was just too goooood to me...god bless her soul...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ass-hole

Do you still have a picture of your mum and me? I tried to find it to post but I could not...

Your step-father

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAfuckstick,

What is the difference between you and apes? None, other than that you have a much much smaller IQ by comparison.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ass-hole

Before you run off cock hustling tonight, send me the picture I took with your mom...I lost my copy..

Your part-time Dad

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Asshole aka Exploring-shithole

Well, me and your mom had to run you outta the house cause you were starting to prey on your younger brothers...

I knew from then you were an incurable pevert! That is why you are still mad at me! Cause I outed your dirty whoring arse...

Batty bwoy, Shameless Ass-xplorer!

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

What do you and redneck crakas have in common? Ans: Colorless winnie.

Ps - Here's an advise: Fucking pussy, next time know who you are dealing with, when you decide to highjack civilized human conversation and turn it into yo pre-1 year old attacks on my person.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Bitch you suckh too much Afrikaaner cock!

Batty bwoy, sell-out!

Hotta fire for your blooo-clit!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAdick,

You are a fucking miss matty dyke, a coalburner-crakajigaboo from head to toe and a fucking whino-sissy.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

What do you and redneck crakas have in common? Ans: Colorless winnie.

Ps - Here's an advise: Fucking pussy, next time know who you are whinne,..whinne, whinne.... with, when whinnnnie....whinnnnne....moooooooo.

Bitch you suckh too much Afrikaaner cock! And you are whinning like a bitch...!

Batty bwoy!

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAdick,

You are a fucking miss matty dyke, a coalburner-crakajigaboo from head to toe and a fucking whino-sissy.

And bitch, you ain't making no sense in adult speak either... What is this? Some infant playing with himself? Incomprehensible garbage!

You cannot write cock sucker, all you can do is suck cock!

Batty boy! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAfuckstick,

You say that horses are yo favorite animals. There is a reason for this; most people ride horses, but you ride them quite differently from most people. You love them for the good ride that you get on their dicks; you say that no human males can offer you such big erections into yo ass.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Batty bwoy, bwoy boy run down go Jo-burg and get a cock to suck, as usual! That will calm you down!

Batty bwoy, hoe, cock sucker!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAfuckstick,

News came out that you mistook yo dad's hairy nutsack for a tea bag. Yo held onto it tight and plunged into yo cup of hot water, hoping it would soon turn black. Fucking moron.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Ass-hole

I cannot get mad at you because of your loving mooma though...she was toooo sweeeet to meee!

Send me her picture Ass-hole, before you go tonight! Don't get too pissed off at me, batty bwoy...send me your mama's sexy picture..

I lost the one she gave me before she died!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Batty bwoy

I leave you to die slowly....

I left you nine days initally ....two are gone and seven left.

Your HIV infested ass-hole will be rotting out by next weekend! You are on your way out sucker, you are gonna go down batty bwoy!

Fire fi your blooodclaat, seven times a day!

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

LiOnAfuckstick,

You know why scientists are scratching their head, having a hard time finding THE "missing link" between homonids and modern humans? Ans: They don't realize that you are a long lost ape, but alive and right among us. Simply isolating you and examining yo bones and intellect will instantly identify you as "the missing link".

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
LiOnAfuckstick,

You know why scientists are scratching their head, having a hard time finding whinnnnne whinnneee I am on ... heat...whinnning "the missing link"...whinnnnneee.

Bitch you suckh too much Afrikaaner cock! And you are whinning like a bitch...!
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why don't you Shut The Fock Up ! Both of you.
Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Yoni-Yoni the camelite

Aha you just came back from the desert with your camel? How was the ride?....LoL

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Lion, run di bitch. She likes to stress posters for head when they don't pay her any mind.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Yonis2     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
Yoni-Yoni the camelite

Aha you just came back from the desert with your camel? How was the ride?....LoL

Lion!

Did Sir Edward Cunningham Mcgwire tell you that there is something wrong with camels?

What makes you think i would resent being associated with camels? You think you're above camels, you arrogant piece of shiyt.

Posts: 1554 | Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Yonis2:
quote:
Yoni-Yoni the camelite

Lion!

Did Sir Edward Cunningham Mcgwire tell you that there is something wrong with camels?

What makes you think i would resent being associated with camels? You think you're above camels, you arrogant piece of shiyt.

Folks...

Can someone tell this heathen that fuching a camel is animal abuse.

In the United States you go to prison for that...

LoL! [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Yonis2
Member # 11348

Member Rated:
Heathen?

LOL, comming from a rastafool who worships an Amharic king as his god. Keep entertaining me you circus artist.

Btw this is a map of heathens made by your british overlords, spot Nigeria.

-

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Yoni-Yoni the camelite

Lion!

Animal sex anyone??? Yonis... [Big Grin]

Anyone that would sleep with a camel is a heathen! Period!

Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Ironlion and Explorer sound like they could be the same people , I wouldn't be shocked it they both were actually one person.
Posts: 2595 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yonis aka the Barry Bonds from his Pittsburgh Pirates days lookalike is posting.

This should be interesting.

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
argyle104
Member # 14634

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for argyle104     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Explorer,

Yonis just told you to shut the f--k up.

What is your response to him?

Are you going to challenge him or will you continue to be docile and subservient to him?

Posts: 3085 | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
quote:

Ironlion and Explorer sound like they could be the same people , I wouldn't be shocked it they both were actually one person.
Yawn! You should call your asshole friend to order. You have been chatting with him for two years now and you know his extents.

I never really communicated with you and so you don't know me...and we don't have to know each other. Don't come here to diss anyone.

Lion!

Novel
Member # 14348

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novel     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Joseph Smith, a European/American man, claimed the discovery of golden plated scriptures delivered by angel. Is it an acceptable foundation for a new religion?

Messianic followers a Jewish rabbi state he resurrected and ascended into heaven after crucifixion. Is it an acceptable foundation for a new religion?

An Arab merchant laid claim a new message delivered from Allah by an angel courier. Is it an acceptable foundation for a new religion?

Disparate communities prefer an African man, negus of an African nation as a messiah/deity: no longer acceptable as foundation of a new religion.

Posts: 96 | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 85500:
It's well known Hitler assisted Ethiopia during Ethiopia's war with Italy in 1935. But this wasn't because Hitler was 'fond' of Ethiopia, it was purely political and in some cases, financial.

"The Italo-Ethiopian war made possible the Italy-German rapprochement because Hitler did not apply sanctions against Italy and made it available to Italy certain boycotted products, such as coal, allowing Mussolini to challenge the international community and with the war.However, in spite of the fact that Germany had adopted a neutral policy, Hitler secretly authorized a 3 billion mark credit to Ethiopia to buy arms.."

SOURCE http://tinyurl.com/ygu2nfg

"Germany became aware that its re-armament was worrying the European continent, and that it would become a target. When Pierre Laval signed the treaty with Italy, Germany became increasingly aware of the resistance presented by many European powers. In an internal document, a German representative in Ethiopia discussed with Emperor Haile Selassie the supply of modern arms and material for chemical warfare. If the Germans’ offer of arms was favorable, Ethiopia was to send a representative to Berlin to discuss the situation.10 Germany later said internally that it and Ethiopia had the same interests, and that a conflict with Italy over the Austrian question would be inevitable.11 Germany was aware that Mussolini, along with Britain and France, did not favor his involvement with Austria. Hitler felt that the only way to be able to take over Austria was to arm the Ethiopians as much as possible so that they would offer the greatest resistance toward the Italians. With the Italians distracted, Hitler would go into Austria. Hitler kept this plan secret, because he was aware of the complicated European political situation.12
German firms saw an interest in Ethiopia like the Italians did, but not for the same reasons. Companies such as Rheinmetall and Krupp Steel were aware that Ethiopia desperately needed supplies, and they could provide them.13 They helped supply the weapons to Ethiopia that were agreed to by Selassie and Hitler. The fact that Ethiopia was on the verge of entering war meant that they need to buy as many supplies as possible to prepare. German firms were prepared to offer Ethiopians what they needed in order to profit. Italy also saw an economic interest in Ethiopia because Mussolini was aware that Ethiopia had a large amount of natural resources, and Italy could improve its struggling economy. With an already struggling economy, Italy was desperate to look for solutions for this problem, and Ethiopia became a possible solution.

Emperor Haile Selassie would of course try and take the offer made by the Germans, and Ethiopia would receive some weapons from German firms.14 Emperor Selassie knew that Italy was a large military power, and it needed to arm immediately. Both Germany and Ethiopia felt they would win through this arms deal. With Mussolini sending troops into British Somaliland to prepare for the imminent invasion, Ethiopia had to speed up the process of the deal.15 Germany began to play a large role in the imminent war by causing panic in Europe while making deals with Ethiopia to stop Italy from conquest.
When the main invasion began in October of 1935, German officials discussed the situation. Communications showed that Germany wished to remain a “non-participant,” and with Italy diverted away from Europe and the League of Nations weakened, Germany focused on the Austrian question.16 It watched the Italian conflict, but Emperor Haile Selassie was aware that he was outnumbered, and Germany felt that Italy would likely succeed. Germany now knew that this was the time to take advantage of the European political situation, and it hoped that the Italo-Abyssinian conflict would continue for a long period of time so that it could begin its expansion plans.
"

SOURCE: http://tinyurl.com/ylcdh9u

I'll respond to the other stuff when I have more time. Peace for now and let your sources do the talking.

Whatever Ethiopians and for that matter many other African populations may have considered themselves back in colonial times, in the U.S. Selassie's descendants don't identify themselves as European-related people or Caucasians. They also get along quite well with other African Americans since they look very much like them. And I know this from a personal standpoint.
Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ityopiandude
Member # 18042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ityopiandude         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by 85500:
quote:
Originally posted by astenb:
Good Info OP, Thankfully is it sourced because i am will aware of the Eritrean propaganda machine lol.

I don't know what you're talking about but if you want direct links to the sources, visit the link I already provided here:

http://www.madote.com/2010/03/were-ethiopian-leaders-colonialist.html

Djehuti, The Hutu and Tutsi genocide can happen anywhere at anytime. Identity is mostly based on the psychological dimension. It's easy to manipulate identity, because identity changes very rapidly. The whole concept of ethnic identity, like nation-state is a new phenomenon. 150 years ago, there were no such things as ethnic identity. people either went by their regional names, clans, family name or by their language.

Poor Banda Eritrea, even the Name of Ethiopian Army was calld "Tikur Anbessa" (Black Lion). YES The same Black Lion Army that destroy your forefathers and Italian solatos.

The Hamite/Semite Controversy

It was actually a coterie of white writers, mainly Scholars and Journalists, who sparked the dispute. Whether racial liberals or conservatives, they generally referred to the sharp-featured Abyssinians as Hamites – a mythical dark branch of the white race that had allegedly introduced high civilization to parts of Africa.

White Authors such as the ethnocentric anthropologist Carlton S Coon and Arthur Brisbane made a great play of the Abyssinians’ supposed Caucasian heritage and identification.

Just before the Italo-Ethiopian war, Carlton published a travelogue recording his experiences on a 1933 expedition to Ethiopia [8]. He wrote “ Black Americans risen to Ethiopian’s defence without realising that their solidarity with Abyssinians was a ‘hollow groundless form of idealism, based on entirely on misconceptions’. The Ethiopians were not Negroes as Americans Black were inclined to believe. A close look of Haile Selasie showed that, although dark-complexioned, he was far from being Negro.”………

In Jan 1938, Addison Southland (the American Consul) wrote and compared Ethiopians’ complexion to a “Café-au-lait” or even to a dark chocolate. “high-bridged nose, well-set eyes, and a firm chin” he argued distinguished them racially from the lowly Negro.

White-extremists and right-wing journalists (such as Arthur) viewed Abyssinia as a ‘superimposed culture – Amhara and Tigre tribes were not Negroes, only the empire’s lower classes were”.

Rogers [1] argued and traced the roots of Semitic/Hamitic theory to the battle of Adwa. He observed that the Ethiopians had never been known except as a Negro. But in 1896 there was a change. It was suddenly discovered that the Ethiopians were Semitic/Hamitic. “In that year the Ethiopians administered a decisive beating to a White people…but as it could not be possible for a black people to lick a white one, the Ethiopians must be WHITE…” [2]. According to Rogers, White imperialists felt compelled, as a result, to create a new quasi-Caucasian identity for the Ethiopians. A Semitic/Hamitic ethnicity for the Ethiopians was vigorously promoted in the West and in Ethiopia by Europeans. White visitors did all they could to popularise the Ethiopians’ Caucasians roots. Yet ”while telling the Amharas they were superior race before their face, called them Negro ‘’ behind their backs.” [3]

Walter White, National Secretary of the NAACP, attacked the hypocrisy of Ethiopia’s detractors. He asked those most critical of the Empire’s human rights record about the condition of ‘Slaves’ in other parts of Africa ruled by advanced white Nations, such as UK, France, Belgium, and Italy. If slavery existed in Ethiopia, it was probably no worse than the horrors of Africans endured at the hands of “Civilized Nations”. But even if it were, Italian aggression would still be “unmoral, vicious and wholly unjustified.” [4]

Concerned Ethiopians, aware of how damaging the dispute was to the defence-and-aid of Italy-Ethio war campaign, forcefully denied the charges. In December 1935, Tesfaye Zaphiro informed a large gathering of blacks at Harlem that what the blacks heard about poor relationship between Afro-Americans and Ethiopians was false. He had come to Harlem to convince them that there was a “ decided blood relationship between the Ethiopians and the Negro.” [6]. In Feb 1936, Tesfaye assured the black gathering at Brooklyn’s Mount Camel Church of his country’s identification with the Negro. He attributed the dispute to Italian efforts to spread hostile propaganda against Ethiopia. He observed the Rome had initially charged that the Ethiopians were barbarians, in an effort to isolate his nation from the civilized world. Then Rome had declared that “Ethiopians were not black, there by hoping to keep the rest of the colored people of the world from feeling kinship with us. [7]. Not satisfied, Italy had also sought to make it clear that “Ethiopians were white” lest the sympathies of the Caucasians Nations be aroused [7]. According to the fabrication, Ethiopians were neither black nor white but an intermediate race.

Ethiopians Black/White controversy- was fabricated and invented by white-extremists and Fascist so as to control Ethiopianism which was spreading among Black Americans in the 1930s?

Check out these ref.
References
[1] Rogers Joel A. “The real facts about Ethiopia”. Third Edition NY J.A. Rogers Publications, 1936
[2] Pittsburgh Courier, Nov. 30, 1935 pp1
[3] Ibid., March 14, 1936 pp3
[4]Walter White to Editor, Daily Mirror, Oct 14, 1935, NAACP Papers.
[5]New York Amsterdam News, Jan 23, 1937 pp20
[6] New York Amsterdam News, Dec. 28, 1935 pp4
[7] New York Amsterdam News, Feb 22, 1936 pp10
[8] Measuring Ethiopia and flight into Arabia, Boston Little Bron and Co., 1935

Posts: 3 | From: Addis | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ityopiandude
Member # 18042

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ityopiandude         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
ETHIOPIANS ARE PROUD BLACK AFRICANS!!
ANLIKE SOME EX-ARAB, TURKISH AND ITALIAN SERVATS WHO WERE CALLD BY THEIR MASTERS AS "ASINO" ( donkey ).

Proud Aryan Eritrean NAZI kinds worshipping Italians!
http://img5.imageshack.us/i/photobalillas.jpg/

Posts: 3 | From: Addis | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 7 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com