EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Contrasing European and African art.

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Contrasing European and African art.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just how far has African and European art progressed?

Western Art (realism):

-

African Art:

Oppps! Africans had no creative expression on canvas. The invention of the canvas and paint did not exist on the dark continent until centuries after the first contact with western civilization.

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The best Euro artist of the 20th century Picasso constantly plagiarized African art. Cubism the current highest expression of Euro art is a knock off of African ancient art.

Booy you are so fuching dumb? Is that the albino gene in you kicking up...???

Check here for cubism and African art...

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=cubism+and+african&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_enCA308CA308&q=cubism+and+african+art

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Lion, you can't really be too harsh on him, that nonsense is what they're taught. And the dumb one's like him never question it.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cubism is not the highest expression of European Art. Are you freggin insane?! Realism is the height of western art; the ability to realistically capture an environment in drawing/painting. You must have only taken one course in wester art and music as an undergrad, I presume.

Frankly, anyone can do abstract art. But only exceptionally talented people can do realism art. You are a fail, and you are hurting. Take your arse to the dance thread and let us see your excuse for that one (LOL)

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
The best Euro artist of the 20th century Picasso constantly plagiarized African art. Cubism the current highest expression of Euro art is a knock off of African ancient art.

Booy you are so fuching dumb? Is that the albino gene in you kicking up...???

Check here for cubism and African art...

http://www.google.ca/search?sourceid=navclient&aq=0&oq=cubism+and+african&ie=UTF-8&rlz=1T4ACAW_enCA308CA308&q=cubism+and+african+art

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am back.. . .

I am out of my element here. Cubism?

But are those three guys!!!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigantic - Why are you so stupid? Don't you know by now that you cannot win these who did it first arguments?

It's realism you want?

Okay let's compare.

The picture you posted is by Adolphe William - Bouguereau called first-mourning, painted in 1888 A.D.

THIS IS WHAT THE NIGGERS IN FRANCE (like the first European below) WERE DOING 30,000 YEARS EARLIER - ASSHOLE!

Chauvet Cave
 -

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Fvck you idiot! I don't see no nigger signature on that one. Do me a favor, produce a solid realism artwork from nigeria, or whatver country south of the desert! betweem 14th and 19th century. If you can't, jump off the damn bridge already. Aiight?!
Jari Judah
Member # 17584

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jari Judah     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Two Niggers calling each other Niggers, boy has the white man brainwashed these guys. Only if my great white forefathers could see you two, they sure would be proud.

So which of the two of you is Bubbaa the Nigger Lip Coon?

Posts: 116 | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^LOL!!!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Jari Judah:
Two Niggers calling each other Niggers, boy has the white man brainwashed these guys. Only if my great white forefathers could see you two, they sure would be proud.

So which of the two of you is Bubbaa the Nigger Lip Coon?

Why that would be me Jari Judah.

Now hows about you wrapping those nice pink pencil slits that you call lips around this obelisk of Black manhood.

Horet
Member # 16217

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Horet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The yoruba city-state of ile ife is probably home to one of the few known widespread instances of pre-renaissance realist art other than the greco-romans.

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&safe=off&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=ife+art&aq=f&aqi=g1&aql=&oq=&gs_rfai=

The bulk of these are from the middle ages. This is the only known figure that has a remaining body:

-

Funny how dead on with your request in regards to a timeframe and which country.

Posts: 148 | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Horet - No one is really taking the fool Gigantic seriously.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
SOO you got your azz handed to you in with the dance thread now you move to art Hah ahhaaha
To all newbies and lurkers this is not for his benefit it is for yours..he already now just about everything he typed his pure bull but his bull should not stand un challanged that why I bother
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002752;p=1#000000
go here^
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=pav&action=display&thread=126
and here

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com