EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » HAHA! The DNA results were actually revealed! King Tut is European (LOL)!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: HAHA! The DNA results were actually revealed! King Tut is European (LOL)!
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Fast foward to (1:18 - 1:53) in the video and see the results on the screen. Now what?! (LOL)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bNmZQJsRjrc&feature=player_embedded#at=118

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Bump up for Mikey boy (LOL)

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Oh my! (LOL)

-

--------------------

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn you White boys are stupid!

Confirming Truths delusion on the same subject was debunked here;

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003352

So what, you think that because YOU posted the nonsense instead of one of the other idiot "White Boys Dreaming" it will now work?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Mike, it was not debunked. You better go look at the video. You will see the genetic markers!!! When I posted the original thread, I did not have the video footage. Now I do. YOU LOSE SUCKER!

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Birds of a feather.
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ you can say that again. they deserve each other.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
"Tutankhamun had a narrow nose, buck teeth, a receding chin, and Caucasian features. Such features are typical of European, North African, Middle Eastern, and Indian peoples."

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news/2005/05/0510_051005_tutsface.html

--------------------

xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Is he really that stupid. I thought he was pretending and wanted attention but . . . .I am lost for words.

Goes to show. Even with a Masters. .

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
Damn you White boys are stupid!

Confirming Truths delusion on the same subject was debunked here;

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003352

So what, you think that because YOU posted the nonsense instead of one of the other idiot "White Boys Dreaming" it will now work?

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
"Tutankhamun had a narrow nose, buck teeth, a receding chin, and Caucasian features. Such features are typical of European, North African, Middle Eastern, and Indian peoples."

Also such features are common of Masai, Tutsi, Somali, Oromo, and Nubian people. After all these years you would think Gigantic ding dong would learn something.

You cannot use a haplogroup at an individual level to prove anything. It is only useful for population studies. A mixed race King Tut would not be news to me so his yDNA is meaningless.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for xyyman   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hope he being paid enough to keep this dysfunctional forum alive

That's right RAH. Keep us entertained!!

Posts: 12143 | From: When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
Aren't the Kenyans Caucasians. LOL!

===
Quote: Also such features are common of Masai, Tutsi, Somali, Oromo, and Nubian people. After all these years you would think Gigantic ding dong would learn something.

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by xyyman:

yes i'm begining to think these trolls are really mods trying to keep the debates fiery and alive.
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

===
Quote: Also such features are common of Masai, Tutsi, Somali, Oromo, and Nubian people. After all these years you would think Gigantic ding dong would learn something.

You laugh but Eurocentrics are really serious about a Caucasian Kenya. Sort of a Southern extreme Caucasian refuge during the Upper Holocene. Problem is that the Capsian culture in Kenya is actually older than that of the North African version. Remains are also no different than that of modern day Kenyans. These people moved North and mixed with the Mechtoid peoples of North Africa.
Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is probably true of one mod I suspected a while back.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

yes i'm begining to think these trolls are really mods trying to keep the debates fiery and alive.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
That's a policy from the Kenya Colony era that
justified the white hi-lander farm ownership.

quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
quote:

===

You laugh but Eurocentrics are really serious about a Caucasian Kenya. Sort of a Southern extreme Caucasian refuge during the Upper Holocene. Problem is that the Capsian culture in Kenya is actually older than that of the North African version. Remains are also no different than that of modern day Kenyans. These people moved North and mixed with the Mechtoid peoples of North Africa.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by alTakruri:
This is probably true of one mod I suspected a while back.

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
quote:

If anyone is an undecover Mod its the /fradulent Busted tranny Dirk/Glider..etc.

Yall are giving Afronut too much credite he is here simply to bait people like Mike and XXY who posted in this thread...

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
xyyman
Member # 13597

Rate Member
HE is accusing me of feeding the troll. tsk! tsk!

--------------------
Without data you are just another person with an opinion - Deming

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Interesting......considering that Europe didn't even exist at that time...but he was European....

Matter of fact, the 'White' People of the Mediterranean (sp?) referred to the northern wilds....which later became known as Europe....as very dangerous...and the people of that region were known to be dangerous savages...barbarians....

I'm just sayin'.....

[Big Grin] [Big Grin]

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes, they did say that. Blue eyes were seen as a sign of inferior barbarism. The word barbarian was invented for the northern savages.

I find it unlikely that Tut would be genetically European. It just sounds like bullshit. If he were to be anything but African it would be Middle-Eastern who do in fact carry the R1b gene haplotype in some amount. And it is easily possible that R1b didn't even develop in Europe.

All the DNA results show is that he may or may not have some European ancestry. His buck teeth and receding chin tell us he wasn't very good looking.

Yay for wastes of time! Perhaps they can tell us if Europeans share a more recent common ancestor with the more northern Africans versus the more southern.(Which is my theory on why Ethiopeans show up as 40% Caucasian on some DNA tests. Logically this theory makes sense.)

Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The 40%--a bit high--applies mainly to the Amhara. And it is mainly J and not the European R, I, etc. So explain what you mean by "caucasian".

But don't forget that Greece is some 25% E3b--a prototypical African haplogroup.

Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I mean what whoever used the word Caucasian in the study meant. It is likely just due to more recent common ancestry than other Africans between them and "Caucasians".
Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lamin
Member # 5777

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for lamin     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is nonsense. What "common ancestry"? Explain in specfics. Note that haplogroup J does not signify "caucasian".
Posts: 5492 | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
I have no clue what exactly the study was and I don't really care.

As for common ancestry, well the ancient Africans who were ancestral to Europeans would be expected to have been located closer to Europe. The descendants of those who remained in Africa would still have a genetic similarity because of their recent common ancestry. This is just my theory.

But I think haplogroup J is associated with people in the middle-east who are considered "Caucasian".

kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by osirion:
[QB] "Tutankhamun had a narrow nose, buck teeth, a receding chin, and Caucasian features. Such features are typical of European, North African, Middle Eastern, and Indian peoples."

Also such features are common of Masai, Tutsi, Somali, Oromo, and Nubian people. After all these years you would think Gigantic ding dong would learn something.

hold on A min.
those features are not that common to modern nubians or the masai i have seen.

some modern nubians yes,but some others no.i do not know to much about the Oromo,anyway

Caucasian looking features is not common for most arabized nubians in the sudan that i have seen.

I wish folks would think before they say stuff like this.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com