EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » I tried to have an open mind but damn! (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: I tried to have an open mind but damn!
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The reason 70% of Black women are unwedded is not because there is a shortage of decent Black men. Damn! it is because of the way these sistahs physically look! They all look like overweight trannies! WTF! is up w/how black women look?! Why are they so masculine looking and overweight? I read one study that stated Black women produce more testosterone than any other women. Is that the reason for their manliness?

http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/08/10/black.church.women.single/index.html?hpt=C2

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the overweight thing may be due to genetics being designed for environment.
Traditionally 'white' people have lived in coldish areas, their diets were high in carbs and fats and this was burned off quickly or stored to preserve heat or take one through the winter. That is why nowadays lots of people are obese, same diet less energy requirements
For some Africans, the problem may be lack of vitamin D ( darker skin, more difficulty making vit D=high cholesterol and hormone disorders) or a body that is designed for high protein and veg diet being fed high fat/carb diet, thus weight gain.

Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Then explain why black males dont face the obesity problem black women face. Also, why do black women, on average, have masculine faces?
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
^Then explain why black males dont face the obesity problem black women face. Also, why do black women, on average, have masculine faces?

I don't think they were that bad facial wise, me personally I don't go for Dark black girls but you act like they are ugly, those women are Mud Duckers if anything. The fat thing, sorry not attractive.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^at least you admit they are Mud Duckers LOL!
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How exactly are black womens features masculine? Do you even know what masculine features are?
Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

Are these people for real?
Masculine faces?
Where does it say that marriage is the norm?
Where does it say that you have to be beautiful to be able to marry?
Marcel Proust said: 'Lets leave the beautiful women to the men without fantasy.'

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The ladies say there is a shortage of decent black men. Maybe they do not want to be a "sista" mired in minority group culture.
Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
Back already??

What happened did you get tired of being on the border hunting Mexicans with you Red Neck Neo Nazi buddies, just cant leave us black niggers alone huh, Red Neck..

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
One question for Gigantic....

What do you think of the 1st Lady Michell Obama...

-

compared to former 1st lady Laura Bush..

-

First do you think Michelle Obama is attractive..Why or Why not...

Second...who would you pick out of Michelle and Laura??

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stephie_ELH:
the overweight thing may be due to genetics being designed for environment.
Traditionally 'white' people have lived in coldish areas, their diets were high in carbs and fats and this was burned off quickly or stored to preserve heat or take one through the winter. That is why nowadays lots of people are obese, same diet less energy requirements
For some Africans, the problem may be lack of vitamin D ( darker skin, more difficulty making vit D=high cholesterol and hormone disorders) or a body that is designed for high protein and veg diet being fed high fat/carb diet, thus weight gain.

Actually, the REAL reason why black men and women gain lots of weight are primarily due to their assimilation into WHITE foodstuffs and a lack of knowledge of their physical differences between themselves, and Melanin-less WHITES.

You see, Melanin LOVES fat. It will grab, hold onto and store fat whenever it can. White foodstuffs tend to contain loads and loads of fat, as well as protein simply because sans Melanin, whites NEED these supplements to survive. Blacks don't but got dumbed down into acting against their own best interests.

Now that we know, and that we are no longer interested in assimilation, things will reverse. [Big Grin]

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stephie_ELH
Member # 16197

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stephie_ELH     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melanin, you have NO clue about basic biochemistry! Melanin has nothing to do with fat storage itself....as I said in my post, obesity MAY me due to vitamin D and cholesterol disorders, stemming from melanin blocking U.V.
One thing you need to keep in mind is that there is more genetic difference between ethnic populations of 'black' people than there are between some 'black' populations and 'white' populations!
The idiotic partitioning of people into ethnic boxes is more damaging to mankind than almost any other mental disorder.......

Posts: 195 | From: Nottingham, England | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ As I expected, white people have no idea of what Melanin is or it's properties. And why should they. They don't possess it, so they have no need to know intimate details.

The fact that Melanin stores FAT, as well as many types of drugs (such as Cocaine as example) for years is a basic and well known FACT proven and described by medical doctors who I am referencing.

Vitamin D has absolutely NOTHING to do with Obesity. Vitamin D is for Bone formation and immunity, and has nothing to do with storage or processing of FAT.
What ALL black people have in common is Melanin, and INTACT Pineal glands.
What Whites have in common is an INSUFFICIENT amount of Melanin and CALCIFIED Pineal glands.

The difference between Blacks and Whites is Akin to the difference between Night and Day. What Whites need to survive is NOT the same as what Blacks require. As example; Whites have a COMPELLING Need to supplement their diet with Vitamin D, since they generate very little by sunlight.
If Blacks consume the same amount of Vitamin D as whites, they are sure to get a Vitamin D OVERDOSE.

Face it. We are not the same. Whites are a SIMPLIFIED Subset of the Huemans called, Blacks.
The main difference between Blacks and Whites in mental. With Calcified Pineal glands, whites are literally stepping between the narrow line of Normality and Insanity.
Why? Because of a medical condition known as, Pineal Calcification and it's obvious symptoms such as Insomnia, Depression, Bi-polar disorder, Penal dysfunction (reason why whites procreate at low 90/10,000 birth rate), etc.

Listen stupid. Biochemical differences are NOT the same as putting people into BOXES. You are talking EMOTION and FEAR, where I am discussing KNOWN MEDICAL REALITY. There is a HUGE difference.
Don't be AFRAID, but rather embrace who and what you really are.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

Out of 10 I'd give her a 4 for looks but 8.5 for decorum.
quote:

I think she is decent. She carries herself with respect and she wears nice cloths. Her body is not all that; she is not sexy nor pretty.

quote:

Hard call. Laura is not attractive neither. However, Laura has feminine appeal; Michelle is too aggressive so she lacks in that area.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Deleted
Member # 17864

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Deleted     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
What feminine appeal? I don't see it.

Also, to MelaninKing

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/974457
quote:
Two hundred formalin-fixed pineal glands from consecutive unselected post-mortems on Ugandan Africans have been X-rayed. The degree of pineal gland calcification has been divided into four stages and it is shown that 43 per cent of all pineal glands after the age of ten years are likely to be detected in an ordinary skull X ray.This high percentage of calcification contrasts with the previously reported low figure from races other than whites. The pineal glands from females were more often calcified and heavier than those from males; however, the stalks of pineal glands from males were calcified more frequently than those of females. The average weight per decade was almost constant. In Ugandan Africans the pineal glands were significantly lighter than in Caucasians, and a possible reason for this is briefly discussed.
Those Ugandans must be pretty crazy huh?
Posts: 195 | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
_
Member # 3567

Rate Member
Icon 13 posted      Profile for _     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic A@@hole:
The reason 70% of Black women are unwedded is not because there is a shortage of decent Black men. Damn! it is because of the way these sistahs physically look! They all look like overweight trannies! WTF! is up w/how black women look?! Why are they so masculine looking and overweight? I read one study that stated Black women produce more testosterone than any other women. Is that the reason for their manliness?
http://www.cnn.com/2010/LIVING/08/10/black.church.women.single/index.html?hpt=C2

I truly hope that one of these black overweight tranny sistas you are talking here kicks you in the balls big time (don't think you have them in the first place anyway) to lose your nasty and hatred attitude.

Before I thought you only suffer from an extreme case of inferiority complex against whities - but now I see that you dig at your own race. You surely have no respect for women in general.

You deserve all the sh$t what's coming your way in life. What goes around comes around.

L.O.S.E.R.

Posts: 30135 | From: The owner of this website killed ES....... | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
You just a white trash nigger lover. Your words mean nothing to me.

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Tigerlily:
I truly hope that one of these black overweight tranny sistas you are talking here kicks you in the balls big time (don't think you have them in the first place anyway) to lose your nasty and hatred attitude.

Before I thought you only suffer from an extreme case of inferiority complex against whities - but now I see that you dig at your own race. You surely have no respect for women in general.

You deserve all the sh$t what's coming your way in life. What goes around comes around.

L.O.S.E.R.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
quote:

Out of 10 I'd give her a 4 for looks but 8.5 for decorum.
quote:

I think she is decent. She carries herself with respect and she wears nice cloths. Her body is not all that; she is not sexy nor pretty.

quote:

Hard call. Laura is not attractive neither. However, Laura has feminine appeal; Michelle is too aggressive so she lacks in that area.

How is Laura "Feminine" and not Michelle?? I think Michelle has a Nice body, really Nice Legs, athletic, Carmel color..I can work with it...her face is about a 4 but she has a nice body...

Laura Bush is ugly plain and simple..

You just don't like black women period.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
In her mannerism and speech, that is how. Listen, don't act like this is foreign to you. You know damn well non-black men view black women masculine. Why is that? There is a reason dude.

Never said I don't like black women. There are quite a few black chics I dipped into. It is just black women, on avrg., are more masculine.

quote:
How is Laura "Feminine" and not Michelle?? I think Michelle has a Nice body, really Nice Legs, athletic, Carmel color..I can work with it...her face is about a 4 but she has a nice body...

You just don't like black women period. [/QB]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
In her mannerism and speech, that is how. Listen, don't act like this is foreign to you. You know damn well non-black men view black women masculine. Why is that? There is a reason dude.

Never said I don't like black women. There are quite a few black chics I dipped into. It is just black women, on avrg., are more masculine.

quote:

You just don't like black women period.

[/QB]
Most non black guys I know are just not attracted to Dark Skin it has nothing to do with Feminism, unless you consider acting Ghetto. "Masculine"..Again I don't like Ghetto chicks so maybe we agree here.

Most Non Black Guys like "Black" Girls like Beyonce, Rihanna, Alicia Keys...etc becuase of their Light Skin and black features.

You know damn well you like white girls cuz of their white skin. Stop playing bro, because that is the ONLY thing going for white Girls is light skin, hair and eyes. I have seen white girls that if they were darker even a Latina's color with brown eyes and hair they would not be attractive. White girls on ave. have no bodies, no curves and fake boobs.

As a matter of fact I used to like Dark Black girls until I went to an all black and Mexican High School and saw how dirty and nasty Ghetto black girls were. The thing was the black chicks that took care of their bodies, were not ho's and looked as well as smelled good were Light Skinned, Mixed and Mexican chicks..but Again not all Dark Black girls are like that but I think its the way they carry themselves. This is from my experience and why I prefer Mexicans and Mixed chicks.

Id rather take this...

-

or this...

-

over this..

-

and Mixed people are the Future...Im just doing my part for evolution..LOL

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
And what gets me bro, it how dark black women hate and make a big deal when we black men like us go for Mixed and light skin or Mulattos(Some Mulattos are Dark like the ones mixed with Mexicans and they look f-ing GOOD) but when I was in school all the black girls were on the Mullatto/Light Skinned black guys Dicks literally..

Example my mom has the nerve to say I have a slave mentality cuz I like Mulattos but she had me with a Green Eyed Red Bone Mulatto...Dont even make sense the mindset of black women sometimes??

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
quote:
Most non black guys I know are just not attracted to Dark Skin it has nothing to do with Feminism,

Utter nonsense and hogwash! explain indian women? explain dark peurto-ricans? explain dark cubans? These women are HIGHLY prized. The problem with black women is the facial features; they are not refined and petite. And the black woman's build is too robust.

quote:

unless you consider acting Ghetto. "Masculine"..Again I don't like Ghetto chicks so maybe we agree here.

Hell yea, that is one of them.

quote:

Most Non Black Guys like "Black" Girls like Beyonce, Rihanna, Alicia Keys...etc becuase of their Light Skin and black features.

Bullshit! they dont make the choices for video vixens. Black men on average will fvck anything. Black men do not have high standards for women, on average.

quote:

You know damn well you like white girls cuz of their white skin. Stop playing bro, because that is the ONLY thing going for white Girls is light skin, hair and eyes.

I never denied not liking white skin. And dude, it aint just their skin, hair and eyes. It is also their speech, contour body type, their legs and breasts, their pelvic bone, the way they walk and all the subtle nuances that make a woman feminin.

quote:
White girls on ave. have no bodies, no curves and fake boobs.
You are a damn lie! dont make me post photos of my ex.
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I totally agree; hybrids are the thing of the future.

quote:
and Mixed people are the Future

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Utter nonsense and hogwash! explain indian women? explain dark peurto-ricans? explain dark cubans? These women are HIGHLY prized. The problem with black women is the facial features; they are not refined and petite. And the black woman's build is too robust.First off Indian Women are not prized except in Indian circles. Second Dark Puerto Ricans, Cubans etc. have black features. For example I know you like majority of men saw those Cuban Tennis Players during the Olypics...Good God!!

-

Bullshit! they dont make the choices for video vixens. Black men on average will fvck anything. Black men do not have high standards for women, on average.Most men don't have standards but like I said white men most of them find women like Beyonce, Alicia Keys, Halle Berry..etc Attractive.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
^ LOL, listen to the White boy talk about what black men like as if he has a clue. The boy is so stupid the doctor smacked his mother on his birth.

Fact is, it's white boys who get off watching their wives **** black men, horses, their German Shepard, and even their wives fucking their own sons.
LMBAO!!! No body wants to mix with pasty skinned and weak gened, Mr. & Mrs. Pilsbury dough people.

LOL! what an imagination this cracker has!

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MelaninKing:
^ LOL, listen to the White boy talk about what black men like as if he has a clue. The boy is so stupid the doctor smacked his mother on his birth.

Fact is, it's white boys who get off watching their wives **** black men, horses, their German Shepard, and even their wives fucking their own sons.
LMBAO!!! No body wants to mix with pasty skinned and weak gened, Mr. & Mrs. Pilsbury dough people.

LOL! what an imagination this cracker has!

LOL, bitch its a well known fact black men go for white women, mulattos, and light black girls. You can bullsh@t all you want. Hell Im the minority being that I prefer Latinas and black women over white girls.

Funny how you talk all this sh#t but yet black women are mainly single out of all other women and majority are Dark black women.

But your Feminist Faggot ass probably agree that its black men's fault huh..

funny thing is 70% of black women are single not 70% of black men...care to explain that Hoss..???

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
And I dont think black women are masculine like Gigantic does I think its this whole Feminist, I can do bad all by my self Ghetto sh#t. None of these black women will admit their role in this yet try to paint all black men as Thugs, Criminals and uneducated.

White women suffer from this Feminist **** too, its why white men are leaving them for Asian chicks.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I can agree with this somewhat. But it is not to the extent that you find w/black women. Of all women, sistahs are the most 'un-feminin.'

quote:
White women suffer from this Feminist **** too, its why white men are leaving them for Asian chicks.

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
I can agree with this somewhat. But it is not to the extent that you find w/black women. Of all women, sistahs are the most 'un-feminin.'

And you bitch, are one man-hole...
a faggot and a septic tank!
You are most effeminate of the masculines,
a male-bitch whoring for dicks!

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^So you got that off your chest. Still aint change my mind. Now what? (LOL)

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^So you got that off your chest. Still aint change my mind. Now what? (LOL)

Neither does it change your ways...

How much do you charge for tricks, ho?

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
I dont turn tricks, but yo toothless mama charges 10 bucks for a BJ.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
I dont turn tricks, but yo toothless mama charges 10 bucks for a BJ.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

And the bitch who bore your leprous ho
was conceived by a rabid vampire bat..

[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
This chic (who ever she is) is simply hot! Not only is she sexy, she is sensual and feminine. Perfect symmetry.

-

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Revolved Obesity gene related to bottlenecks caused from mass famine epidemics in the green Sahara before the Bantu moved southward for better agricultural lands.

This is similar to Samoans who also have an obesity gene due to bottlenecks.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Others would argue that the Negro was behind in evolution and proof is in that gene; while their counterparts had evolved to agriculture 10kya, these Negroes lacked the intelligence to cultivate the land. Thus, to compensate, they developed the gene to store fat.

Look up thrifty gene theory.

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Black Beauty in Ecuador
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jisjGWwIl_4&feature=related

Black Beauty in Peru

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WPhdADLeKxg&feature=related

Black Beauty in Bolivia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OM8VfNck8ng&feature=related

Black Beauty in Uruguay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b6W641ThOHI&feature=related

Black Beauty in Cuba

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cOgKTi8Nshk&feature=related

Black Beauty in Brazil

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2S9h33dz1o&feature=related

Black Beauty in Colombia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUIx-hGl-Ks&feature=related

Black Beauty in Panama

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2Kn0lWkJUI&feature=related

htp

--------------------
"TRUTH IS LIKE LIGHTNING WITH ITS ERRAND DONE BEFORE YOU HEAR THE THUNDER" - Gerald Massey
"TRUTH IS FINAL" -Mumia Abu-Jamal

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for TruthAndRights     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Oluchi Onweagba
 -

Kenya Moore
 -

Bria Miles
 -

Carla Cambell
 -

Jaunel McKenzie (Jamaican supermodel)
 -

htp

Posts: 3446 | From: U.S. by way of JA by way of Africa | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Angela Bassett
 -

India Arie
 -

-

-

Gabrielle Union
 -

-

Bev Knight
 -  -

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Sorry, but as an attractive dark-skinned woman, I'm just tired of hearing Brothas (and Others) dog us out....

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Nickita Martin
 -

-

Jaunel McKenzie:
 -  -

Naomi Sims:

-

-

-

-

htp

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^okay now take off the wigs, perms, weaves and extensions, and repost those same models with their own hair type.
TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
Janelle Stein:

-

-

Genevieve Nnaji
 -

Flavania Matata
 -

-

-

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
 -

-

Sally Nyolo
 -

-

-

-

-

htp

TruthAndRights
Member # 17346

Rate Member
2007 Miss Jamaica- the first Rastafarian to compete for the Miss Universe title

-

-

-

Sheree Renée Thomas
 -

-

-

htp

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
From Giagantic
Others would argue that the Negro was behind in evolution and proof is in that gene; while their counterparts had evolved to agriculture 10kya, these Negroes lacked the intelligence to cultivate the land. Thus, to compensate, they developed the gene to store fat. Look up thrifty gene theory.

This is amongst the most stupidest post in one of the most stupidest threads,from one of the most stupid of E/S members.

And you have the gall to puff up your chest and declare your self a proud black son of Haiti.

And before you yell ad hominim I said stupid because you spent all this time on at least two sites and still make incredibly uninformed statements posted above..your personal taste in women I leave that up to you and own sense of self
but I think you need DR Phil. [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Hammer
Member # 17003

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Hammer   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Laying around living on government handouts probably causes weight gain as well. Five years after Katrina we are still supporting lazy black people in Houston who have decided work is not in their vocabulary and refuse to go home.
they should be thrown out in the street and that would cause some weight loss.

Posts: 2036 | From: Texas | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hammer put down that bottle o Jack please..btw don't you have some Mexicans to harass. [Confused]
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com