EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is Wyclef's ego bading him to plunge Haiti into a civil war?!?!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is Wyclef's ego bading him to plunge Haiti into a civil war?!?!
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This crispy black piece of scum is challenging the ruling, after his monkey ass conceded to it. He is a fvcking trouble maker, stirring up shyt and encouraging, as we say in Haitian creole, "desod" [chaos], should he fail to avail himself in the appeal. Why don't he take his blackula college dropout self back to school and complete his degree. If he can't even stay the course and finish up a postsecondary education, why should Haitians have confidence in him completing one presidential term? He has an extremely inflated ego that needs to be checked. Simple ass Nigger!
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why dont you start a diary or something?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the asshole conceding to the verdict:

--------------------------
It is with a heavy heart that I tell you today that the board of elections in Haiti has disqualified me from my run for the presidency of the country. Though I disagree with the ruling, I respectfully accept the committee's final decision, and I urge my supporters to do the same. We must all honor the memories of those we've lost -- whether in the earthquake, or at anytime -- by responding peacefully and responsibly to this disappointment.

I was inspired to run for president because I know Haiti can become great with the right leadership, and I believe I could be that leader; but, ultimately, we must respect the rule of law in order for our island to become the great nation we all aspire for it to be.

I want to assure my countrymen that I will continue to work for Haiti's renewal; though the board has determined that I am not a resident of Haiti, home is where the heart is -- and my heart has and will always be in Haiti. This ruling just tells me that I can't officially seek the office of president. More importantly, there is no one who can tell me to stop my work in Haiti, and there is no one who could. I think of my daughter, Angelina, and it makes me want to redouble my efforts to help give all the children in Haiti better days.

I also want to honor the memory of my father, a minister; I know that he would tell me that even though I've faced a setback, I must continue in all my good-faith efforts to help Haiti turn a corner to a better and brighter future. Do not think that my role in the future of Haiti is over; it's just a different role than I had anticipated it to be.

Rest assured, this isn't the end of my efforts to help improve my beloved country but only marks a new beginning.

Signed, Wyclef Jean

---------------------------

Wyclef, what the fvck does: "I respectfully accept the committee's final decision" mean? What a dishonest fvcker!

He is now in the process of appealing:

"PORT-AU-PRINCE, Haiti — Hip-hop singer Wyclef Jean says he is not abandoning his presidential bid just yet and will send a lawyer to a Haitian court to appeal a decision rejecting his candidacy."

source: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/08/22/wyclef-haiti-presidency-appeal_n_690434.html

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
And why don't you stop straddling my cock? FYI, there are Wyclef supporters here that need to be put on blast. Are you one of them or you just like riding my dyck hardbody?

quote:
Originally posted by anguishofbeing:
Why dont you start a diary or something?

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com