EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » DAMN!! My Fav. Show uploaded on Youtube!

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: DAMN!! My Fav. Show uploaded on Youtube!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/user/Knowledge2Truth#p/c/66DDCF008BF2C1DC/40/-RqfucnPY-A

http://www.history.com/shows/the-universe

Anyone want to discuss some stuff from this show?? Im SOOO excited Im gonna download all of them!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Didn't know you were interested in space science
http://egyptsearchreloaded.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=polysci&action=display&thread=426
add this to your list of downloads
 -  -
 -
 -
 -
Pretty awesome huh?? [Cool]

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
YEAH man, Im REALLY interested in Space Science...Oh man I have always loved this(I wanted to be an Astronaut as a Kid..LMAO).

Yes its very interesting can you imagine what will happen if we find a new Earth or if we can colonize Mars etc. Also the facts behind the Sun makes us seem insignifigant..wow.

Also just an FYI, my fav. movies are all Space Sci-Fi..

Chronicles of Riddick
Pandorum
Plus a bunch from Sci-fi(Back when Sci-Fi made good movies) that I can't name.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 14 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No shii..damn we have more in common than I though,for pegged you for being too religious for this kinda stuff.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I try to no let my religion cloud my understanding of the world and the universe, in my opinion this helps my belief in God. Also I personally believe the universe will never end, but who am I?? LOL
Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's quite magical that beings so small and insignificant can look upon and wonder on things of such a large scale.

Would you cancel out the existence of ant-size creatures (relative to human size) who are able to do the same?

What if "scale" is an illusion? It probably is.

--------------------
Are we going somewhere or are you going to keep annoying me with your boring lectures professor-warrior??

Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
But where to mount it?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3492919.stm?ref=nf

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Chopper City:
It's quite magical that beings so small and insignificant can look upon and wonder on things of such a large scale.

Would you cancel out the existence of ant-size creatures (relative to human size) who are able to do the same?

What if "scale" is an illusion? It probably is.

Yes, it makes us feel very insignifigant but at the same time exceptional. For me its clear that the universe does not revolve around us..
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Melaninking
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/3492919.stm?ref=nf
so they are talking about this^ particular star having a diamond core or white dwarfs in general?

Chopper city
I think scale is illusionary while not as drastic as an ant to a human we did have the dinosaurs who could step on us without noticing we were there, imagine if they had the intellect to match our own and create buildings can you imagine the scale?

Chopper City
Member # 16969

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chopper City     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Yes, it makes us feel very insignifigant but at the same time exceptional. For me its clear that the universe does not revolve around us..

I don't know about you but sometimes it feels like the universe IS revolving around me. It just seems to be doing it in a backwards sense.
Posts: 368 | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com