EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » More Egocentric B.S. debunked

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: More Egocentric B.S. debunked
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mountains of the Moon - Another Afrocentric Lie

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQx0-bLnemg

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Where did the ancient Egyptians come from?
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

David Duke
 -

-

Ask your heros

Birds of a feather...

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
hehehe

couldn't answer could you?

Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So you took our criticism of Dr Ben and made a Video claiming you debunked him!! if only Eurocentrist would be critical of their heroes such as Mathilda and others and not swallow every thing hook line and sinker..we would be on the right tract,its really too bad I can't post on that vid..because of P7's cowardliness but I do hope one of our members would tell his viewers exactly where he/u got the information from.. so called Afrocentrist themselves who think critically and double check folks they held in high esteem.
 -  -

You guys still don't have an answer to this and a ahellava lot more..
http://exploring-africa.blogspot.com/2008_11_15_archive.html
We are self correcting you are not!!just dealing i
Reposted from the Egyptology section.
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=001391

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I like how Phonecia7 thinks his videos change the fact that Egypt had more in common with Southerly Africa than caucasians and how the Mathida troll posts them but cant even tell AOB where the Egyptians came from..LOL
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
 -

David Duke
 -

-

Ask your heros

Birds of a feather...

Notice the fockin mods censor this middle image of Duke with a banner ad yet allow the missing link who advocated 'White' Genocide including women and children.

-

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
*sigh*

STFU and answer:

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com