EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Dr. Clyde Winters is claiming Neanderthals were Africans...

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Dr. Clyde Winters is claiming Neanderthals were Africans...
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
...phoenotypically. Dude is simply, incredible!!! WOW! When does it end? What agenda does this dude have? He has lost all credibility, in my book. Just simply incredible!

My speculation is, these clowns could care less about facts. They are coopting all new discovery. In essence, they are laying claim to ALL PRE-HISTORY. Simply incredible!

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
Lmao, yes this is afrocentrism 101 one Month they claim the Romans are white next month they are black, One month the Brittish and Anglo Saxons are evil Racist white people next month they are black, One month the Turks are Evil whites, next month they are black...Now the Neadethals went from being White Albinos to being black...LOOOL

Afrocentrism is a defunct, peice of **** cult, this is why blacks are viewed they way we are...LOL.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
but that dude (Clyde) is supposedely a goddamn Phd!! Does he have his dissertation posted online? I would like to read it. I simply cannot believe this guy has a degree with the nonsense he comes up with.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
theDoctor
Member # 18247

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for theDoctor     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ummmm... no, Jari.

That isnt why BLACKS are viewed the way we are.

Rather odd you would be arguing against Neanderthals being "black", considering that you are pretty hell-bent on trying to classify the North African Arabs and others that look like thier mixed offspring as JUST that.

Read here:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=003789#000000

Posts: 51 | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by theDoctor:
Ummmm... no, Jari.

That isnt why BLACKS are viewed the way we are.

Rather odd you would be arguing against Neanderthals being "black", considering that you are pretty hell-bent on trying to classify the North African Arabs and others that look like thier mixed offspring as JUST that.

Read here:
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=15&t=003789#000000

LOL, Bitch Where the **** do I say some fucking low life Arab peices of **** are BLACK PEOPLE...LOOOOOOL, Fool Im 100% against Arabs Dumbass, You need to talk to Dana, Mike, and Alwaadberry about that..

Wow, First Im a Radical Anti Arab racist now Im a Arab sympathizer..LOL.

amazing.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
edit
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^^^Yea, he can't have his cake and eat it too LOL! N.African is just one variation in Africa and it ain't Black. People need to stop exclusively equating Black and Africa. If anything, I'd say that Black is what was once called "Negroland."

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^^^^
Come on Dude I never claimed no God Damn Arab, even the black Arabs are some Dirty lowlifes in my opinion, the only thing the Arabs have to claim is Petra and Sand Dunes..I never claimed no God Damn Rapist, Renegade Arab just as I never claimed no God Damn Rapist Romans who Ethinically and culturally Cleansed Km.t and Carthage...

and yeah its pretty bad claiming Neaderthals but are you really suprised as I said the afrocentrics here once claimed the faiyum portraits were proof of White Romans in Egypt now these same posters claim the SAME Faiyum portraits are proof of a Black Rome..LOL

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Actually, I am surprised. I did not know they would go this extreme. Perhaps you are more versed with their M.O.. I was not aware they flip flopped on the Fayum portraits. This is news to me. The last thing I would have thought was Afrocentrists would claim the Neanderthal.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Yes Sir, Mike did a total 360 Flip-Flop on the Faiyum

Here he claims the Faiyum = White Romans..

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
It's hard to believe that a human creature of ANY color, could be so unapologetically stupid.

Mummy portraits or Fayum mummy portraits (also Faiyum mummy portraits) is the modern term for a type of realistic painted portraits on wooden boards attached to mummies from Roman Egypt (funerary mask). They belong to the tradition of panel painting, one of the most highly regarded forms of art in the Classical world. In fact, the Fayum portraits are the only large body of art from that tradition to have survived.

Mummy portraits have been found in all parts of Egypt, but are especially common in the Faiyum Basin, particularly from Hawara and Antinoopolis, hence the common name. "Faiyum Portraits" is generally thought of as a stylistic, rather than a geographic, description. While painted Cartonnage mummy cases date back to pharaonic times, the Faiyum mummy portraits were an innovation dating to the time of the Roman occupation of Egypt.

quote:
Hey Dirkie, did YOU know that they were portraits of Roman and NOT Egyptian people?

Source:

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=002171;p=1#000000

Now he claims they represent a black Rome..

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Egyptian Roman Mummy Portraits..

-

^^^^
Iron Lion's ancient Roman-Rasta ancestor...LMAO

Pathetic little pink-dicked Albino boy,
Why didn't you show the rest?

-  -  -  -  -  -

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007074;p=3

Sad..LOL

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^HAHAHAHAHA! Good catch!! Perhaps Mike is scitzophrenic? (LOL)

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^^^^^
Either that or its boils down to an inferority complex...

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^If there is an ALL OF THE ABOVE choice, I think I will check that off (LOL)!

--------------------

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Neanderthal skull

-

with a nasal opening of that size the nose must have been huge

-

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com