EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » To All Forum Members

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: To All Forum Members
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I just wanted to share this great site where I have made thousands of dollars (pure profit) in the past year (a second imcome) which has helped out alot, especially here in Japan. I make a little over a thousand each month and plan on investing more money to bring home more in the months ahead. It's one of the most trusted/TOP PTC site in the world which had paid a total of 27 million dollars to it's users!

Click Here To Get Started

Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^If you are honest, scan three of your checks, blot out your name and post it here. Let's see if you are being truthful.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I don't receive the money through checks but through paypal. Neobux only provides Paypal(obviously the best) Alert Pay and Neteller as their payment processors. There are members who are manking over $2,500 a month (pure profit). but don't take my word for it, join and see for yourself. There is a forum dedicated with hundreds of ISTANT payment proofs. However, I should warn people, this is NOT a get-rich-quick site. It takes time, patience and diligence. Unless you plan on investing to speed up your down time.

As for new members (standard members) who are just joining, they have a great discount which was recently given as a holiday gift to help them reach their goals alot faster! Like I said, it's a great site to earn extra money.

Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So this organization makes money by requiring initial payment for membership, correct?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I think this is what they call a "pyramid scam"...
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Pyramid scheme or not it is a little pointless approaching folk in Egpyt as we cannot use Paypal here!
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
delete
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Look at what I found when I clicked on the link:

http://www.neobux.com/?r=Khufuu

His name is at the end of the url. You are right JCMJ. It is a pyramid scam. He brings people under him and makes money off them when they sign up at the link he provided, hence, his name at the end of the url. In turn, those who come under him also will go thru that process and have their name attached to their assigned url and every person they bring to their link, they make money. This process must continue in perpetuity or else the pyramid collapses.

I speculate he makes his money off the paypal accts. of those who sign up at his link. Is that correct, Khufu? Do you get a percentage from the paypal?

quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cheekyferret:
Pyramid scheme or not it is a little pointless approaching folk in Egpyt as we cannot use Paypal here!

Well the Scam works by you signing up and submitting a certain amount of money..

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment, services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. Pyramid schemes are a form of fraud.....

Basically you have to sign up at his site pay a certain amount of money..etc..

http://www.investopedia.com/articles/04/042104.asp

These people are in more than one site besides E.S, they go to various sites such as Job Placement, Social sites, Forums..etc.

This guy is a fraud as Afronut asked him to show a Pay Check but he talks about "PayPal".....he still can show us a legit form of payment as proof, but he cant cause its a scam.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
yep!! and that payment is from the paypal acct. This is where he gets his money. It is a scam and is illegal (Pyramids, Ponzis, etc are all illegal in the US). Dude better watch himself or the FEDS will knock at his door.

quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
So this organization makes money by requiring initial payment for membership, correct?

Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
quote:

Not exactly since the vast majority of it's users are "Standard Memebers" and are the basis of the business. If you choose to have other memberships (Golden or Ultimate) then that costs but it's definetly the choice to go if you want to make good money(profits).
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
yep!! and that payment is from the paypal acct. This is where he gets his money. It is a scam and is illegal (Pyramids, Ponzis, etc are all illegal in the US). Dude better watch himself or the FEDS will knock at his door.

quote:

Exactly, this scam is illegal.
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Well the Scam works by you signing up and submitting a certain amount of money..

A pyramid scheme is a non-sustainable business model that involves promising participants payment, services or ideals, primarily for enrolling other people into the scheme or training them to take part, rather than supplying any real investment or sale of products or services to the public. Pyramid schemes are a form of fraud.....

These people are in more than one site besides E.S, they go to various sites such as Job Placement, Social sites, Forums..etc.

This guy is a fraud as Afronut asked him to show a Pay Check but he talks about "PayPal".....he still can show us a legit form of payment as proof, but he cant cause its a scam.

You jump the gun there bud. Paypal is a LEGIT form of payment.LOL Secondly, You don't have to pay for NOTHING after you sign up.LOL, They give you the choice to invest from your pockets or use the FREE money you make from the site. Damn! Why don't you join and find out instead of jumping to conclusions Jari? I thought you were more smarter than that after reading your posts here from time to time.
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Khufu:
quote:
quote:

You jump the gun there bud. Paypal is a LEGIT form of payment.LOL Secondly, You don't have to pay for NOTHING after you sign up.LOL, They give you the choice to invest from your pockets or use the FREE money you make from the site. Damn! Why don't you join and find out instead of jumping to conclusions Jari? I thought you were more smarter than that after reading your posts here from time to time.
look man Im just trying to look out for folks, people are getting scammed esp. around this time of year, Im not jumping to conclusions alot of this type of stuff is a scam.
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
quote:

His name is at the end of the url. You are right JCMJ. It is a pyramid scam. He brings people under him and makes money off them when they sign up at the link he provided, hence, his name at the end of the url. In turn, those who come under him also will go thru that process and have their name attached to their assigned url and every person they bring to their link, they make money. This process must continue in perpetuity or else the pyramid collapses.

I speculate he makes his money off the paypal accts. of those who sign up at his link. Is that correct, Khufu? Do you get a percentage from the paypal?

quote:

That's my REFFERAL LINK you dumba** LMFAO "Khufuu" is my screen name.LMFAO That has nothing to do with paypal. You see any email address? Damn, use your brain that God gave you son!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

quote:

That's my REFFERAL LINK you dumba** LMFAO "Khufuu" is my screen name.LMFAO That has nothing to do with paypal. You see any email address? Damn, use your brain that God gave you son!
naw dude I think you were busted, its kinda fishy your name is on that site...fishy considering how Pyramid schemes work..
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Gigantic:
[QB] Look at what I found when I clicked on the link:

Very Good Einstein *clapping* very good! You caught me with my shorts down! You was right until the very last end of your sentence when you fasely claimed that it's a process that must continue or else the pyramid collapses--when in fact, it's not a damn pyramid but a damn industry. You don't have to sign up under my name Einstein, you can google "Neobux" and sign up under NOBODY'S NAME you dumb sack of potatoes!

I'm just working on getting my direct referrals and raising my income abit without having to rent referrals and extending them for periods of time.

Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
quote:

There are members from Egypt there as well. Paypal is not the only option of payment they offer. They have "AlertPay" and "Neteller" as receiving payments as well.
Cheekyferret
Member # 15263

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cheekyferret     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well Egyptians are the best people to approach for a Pyramid scheme [Wink]
Posts: 11097 | From: Cairo | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
It's not a pryamid scheme. It's a PTC. Have you ever heard of Neobux before?
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
your referal is how u make your money., right?Every person that clicks on your link signals that those are yours. You make your profit off them.

quote:
quote:

quote:

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
dude, this is just like Amway, except with a digital twist. I have been there, done that. Thanks but NO THANKS. It is a pyramid scheme.

quote:
Very Good Einstein *clapping* very good! You caught me with my shorts down! You was right until the very last end of your sentence when you fasely claimed that it's a process that must continue or else the pyramid collapses--when in fact, it's not a damn pyramid but a damn industry. You don't have to sign up under my name Einstein, you can google "Neobux" and sign up under NOBODY'S NAME you dumb sack of potatoes!

I'm just working on getting my direct referrals and raising my income abit without having to rent referrals and extending them for periods of time.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
your referal is how u make your money., right?Every person that clicks on your link signals that those are yours. You make your profit off them.

Right he makes money off of Referrals, its a Ponzi Scheme...

If you have a Golden Membership, click 10 top ads a day and refer 150 members who also click 10 top ads a day:

You win $30.2 (US dollars) per day that translates to around $936.2 (US dollars) per month. Now, try to multiply that for a year!

With even more referrals (which can be rented or obtained freely) and more ads, we will leave it to your imagination.”

IF YOU have a Golden Membership… IF YOU are smart enough you are not going to register with them but anyway. Golden membership costs 90 USD and you need to wait a month to upgrade to it… And you cannot have your own referrals if you are a member for less than a month. Until then Neobux provides you with four advertisements a day and pays you a cent per watched advertisement…. So you need to click on these ads for 50 days to get paid 2 USD. Fun fun fun. You can also rent referrals, which will cost you between 25 and 30 cents per a referral. Your profit from a click made by a referral is 0.005 USD. So if you decide to rent and your referral doesn’t click at least 50-60 times a month you lose money.

To me, Neobux looks like a Ponzi scheme. Of course not so big as Madoff’s oneJ but as annoying as Madoff’s wife and her claims over the 80M USD that were “her own”. Why I think so? People’s greediness for money drives them stupid. After making 10-20 cents of profit by clicking the same ads for 5-6 days they decide it is safe enough to invest 10-20 USD to rent referrals that will bring them a fortune. A part of this “investment” is being used by Neobux to pay some of the clickers and the rest I guess goes for the people on the top of the scheme.

For sure there are people making profit from Neobux but these people are involved with Neobux from its beginning. Just like Madoff’s scheme, some of the investors made extremely good amounts of money just because they were among the first to invest.

Neo-Bux bought the Domain.."Neo Bux Scam" to detour and confuse people using a google search who might be skeptical or might have gotten scammed...but a simple understand reveals Neo-bux is a Ponzi scheme..

Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
[QB] dude, this is just like Amway, except with a digital twist. I have been there, done that. Thanks but NO THANKS. It is a pyramid scheme.

Well, If it's a scheme, it's must be one hack of scheme because millions worldwide (including myself) are making money.LOL

Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
[QB] your referal is how u make your money., right?Every person that clicks on your link signals that those are yours. You make your profit off them.

I'm making a profit with or without them. I don't need just direct referrals(people who sign under my username) to make a profit. I just want to begin increasing my profits my direct referrals.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
LOL, but your shYt is still a scam..I.E Ponzi Scam,

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A popular question asked by many is Neobux a Scam or Neobux Scam or Does Neobux use bots? Internet scams are popular! Before I answer these questions I would like to explain what Neobux is and how it works. Neobux
is the most popular PTC site or paid to click website. Like all other PTC websites Neobux allows people to earn money through clicking their sponsored ads. You can rent referrals and earn a part of what they earn and it becomes a day by day process. Eventually one will upgrade to a golden for $80 and earn double what they earn currently for a year and be able to rent more referrals which leads to the next question Does Neobux use bots?

Although this couldn't be proven because there isn't enough evidence to go on, it is discussable. As a standard on Neobux there are no issues with the average clicks one would earn a day, but it completely changes when you upgrade to a golden. In fact the day I upgraded to a golden my average went from 2.5 clicks a day to 1.2 clicks a day. That's right my average dropped over 50% in one day without renting any new referrals or without doing anything different than I had previously done before. This didn't just happen to me it's happened to everyone including my friend who joined around the same time I did. Now the question stands is it just an odd coincidence that so many people's averages dropped right after they upgraded from a standard to a golden or is there something else going on at Neobux that hasn't been mentioned. There are rumors going around that if you type bot down or frame Neobux as using bots they will suspend or ban your account on the forums so the forums are obviously no use to discussing this topic. There is obviously no explanation for everyone's averages dropping dramatically after they upgrade from a standard to a golden, but we couldn't accuse Neobux of using bots just because of this one problem so lets look at some other issues with Neobux.

One could ask the question is it possible that you could have 4000 referrals and not 1 of them can click consistently? That is the next issue I want to bring up clicking consistency. No one on Neobux could say they have
a rented referral that has clicked every ad for a couple months straight. You may ask yourself well okay maybe everyone misses 1 day. Well let me tell you it's not just one, but multiple days. Referrals that have had a very high click average will suddenly stop clicking for numerous days. This happens frequently so one couldn't say maybe they are just on vacation or it's a coincidence or you're unlucky. What are the chances that this many referrals are on vacation? Again just another issue you might consider before determining whether or not Neobux is a scam. By the way you can't contact any rented referrals. This may seem suspicious because why wouldn't Neobux want people to communicate with their referrals? I don't know you draw your own conclusion.

Just because Neobux pays everyone the money they earn doesn't mean they aren't a scam. If they are in fact using bots instead of people then they are lying to everyone that makes them a scam because they are misleading people to believe that their rented referrals are real people.

Everyone has an opinion and is definitely entitled to it. I am not accusing Neobux of being a Scam, I am just simply bringing up facts that could be considered suspicious.

Also if you think about the situation logically you will find that Neobux is the only successful PTC site. Most PTC sites don't last a couple of months, so what makes Neobux so great that they could afford to pay for so many members? The answer is clear they are obviously making more money then they give which means your likelihood of making money on Neobux is small because they couldn't give more money then they make. Advertisers do pay Neobux, but not nearly enough to afford the 14.5 million dollars and counting that they have given away. Just another thought to consider before coming to a conclusion on whether or not Neobux is a scam or not.

Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
quote:

Right he makes money off of Referrals, its a Ponzi Scheme...

If you have a Golden Membership, click 10 top ads a day and refer 150 members who also click 10 top ads a day:

You win $30.2 (US dollars) per day that translates to around $936.2 (US dollars) per month. Now, try to multiply that for a year!

With even more referrals (which can be rented or obtained freely) and more ads, we will leave it to your imagination.”

IF YOU have a Golden Membership… IF YOU are smart enough you are not going to register with them but anyway. Golden membership costs 90 USD and you need to wait a month to upgrade to it… And you cannot have your own referrals if you are a member for less than a month. Until then Neobux provides you with four advertisements a day and pays you a cent per watched advertisement…. So you need to click on these ads for 50 days to get paid 2 USD. Fun fun fun. You can also rent referrals, which will cost you between 25 and 30 cents per a referral. Your profit from a click made by a referral is 0.005 USD. So if you decide to rent and your referral doesn’t click at least 50-60 times a month you lose money.

To me, Neobux looks like a Ponzi scheme. Of course not so big as Madoff’s oneJ but as annoying as Madoff’s wife and her claims over the 80M USD that were “her own”. Why I think so? People’s greediness for money drives them stupid. After making 10-20 cents of profit by clicking the same ads for 5-6 days they decide it is safe enough to invest 10-20 USD to rent referrals that will bring them a fortune. A part of this “investment” is being used by Neobux to pay some of the clickers and the rest I guess goes for the people on the top of the scheme.

For sure there are people making profit from Neobux but these people are involved with Neobux from its beginning. Just like Madoff’s scheme, some of the investors made extremely good amounts of money just because they were among the first to invest.

Neo-Bux bought the Domain.."Neo Bux Scam" to detour and confuse people using a google search who might be skeptical or might have gotten scammed...but a simple understand reveals Neo-bux is a Ponzi scheme..

Jari, you have no proof that Neobux is a scam/scheme. And no, you don't need to be among the first to invest in order to make a profit.LOL There are members who've been there only a month that are already in profit and gaining back there investments. Well, in the end, millions of users(including myself) will disagree with you. But we're all entitled to our opions

Jari, how did you manage to become so adequately incline about Neobux in such a short time?

Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^
LOL, but your shYt is still a scam..I.E Ponzi Scam,

But you still have to prove it...brotha man!
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
LOL, You'r Sh#t is a damn Scam. You put money in but "Neobux" will make more than you ever will and if Neobux wants to up and leave once the Hype is gone its gonna pull the money out...

Hell they even bought "Neobux scam" off of Google..LOL. come on dude.

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com