EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ancient Hebrews Were Not Black (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Ancient Hebrews Were Not Black
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
My latest vid, a rebuttal to Afrocentric claims for black Hebrews:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0mv4pKm5z0

Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Were ancient Hebrews in Egypt? If so, how far back?
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
How do you make Youtube videos..Ive been trying to get with Sundjaita on this..
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Morpheus
Member # 16203

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Morpheus     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
How do you make Youtube videos..Ive been trying to get with Sundjaita on this..

You can use Windows Live Movie Maker if you have Windows 7.

I haven't made any Youtube videos like Truthcentric yet but I have cut video clips with this program and uploaded them. It's pretty easy to learn.

Check this one out:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iCTzfb5tWDg

Posts: 647 | From: Atlanta | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have Mac OS... [Frown]
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mac is even better. Your movie maker software is far more superior than windows'.

quote:
I have Mac OS... [Frown]

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
OP, the video is an honest attempt to debunk heebs but it does not have that K.O. punch.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Ancient Hebrews Were Not Black

Evergreen Writes:

For clarity, is it your claim that none of the inhabitants of the Iron Age Kingdoms of Judah or Israel had physical resemblance to recent east or west Africans? The title of this thread is incendiary but I wonder how much thought you have really put into this theory.

Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

Icon 1 posted      Profile for BrandonP   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

Evergreen Writes:

For clarity, is it your claim that none of the inhabitants of the Iron Age Kingdoms of Judah or Israel had physical resemblance to recent east or west Africans? The title of this thread is incendiary but I wonder how much thought you have really put into this theory.

Even if a few did, the majority of them didn't.
Posts: 7069 | From: Fallbrook, CA | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Evergreen     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Evergreen:
quote:

Evergreen Writes:

Even if a few did, the majority of them didn't.
Evergreen Writes: Do you believe the majority of Iron Age inhabitants of the Kingdoms of Judah and Israel resembled any recent people? If so, why?
Posts: 2007 | From: Washington State | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
My latest vid, a rebuttal to Afrocentric claims for black Hebrews:

You need to demonstrate a published Afrocentric making such a claim.
Usually this type of claim is made by Black Hebrew Israelites who are not Afrocentric. They believe that the original Israelites were blacks who were later dispersed into Africa which was and is comprised, in their opinion, of "Hamite" black people who are not them and not the chosen people, the people of Judah.
They believe that people specifically who went into slavery during the trans Atlantic slave trade
are the chosen few of blacks and including some indigenous Carribean and N. and Central American Indian people. They believe chosen blacks were dispersed into Africa and look like Africans but are not Africans.
Most Africans they tend to dislike. They consider Israel to be their homeland.

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:

It has occurred to me that truthcentric's take on ancient Hebrews is purely emotional, not materialistic. This is the second time he's not been able to answer this question, each time he has brought up the issue of ancient Hebrews.
Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Mac is even better. Your movie maker software is far more superior than windows'.

You gotta sho me that stuff's Greek to me, Hell We can team with Sundjaita, although you aint into Africa I won't mind collab. with some Anti-Heeb videos..

OP, the video is an honest attempt to debunk heebs but it does not have that K.O. punch.

The Best way to Debunk a Heeb is Biblical Doctrine, they will always try to push their Agenda using the Bible.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

The problem I have with the video is you act like there are no Images of Dark and Black Skinned Hebrews..

- -  - -Assyrian Reliefs..[/img]  -  -  -  -

I have more...

If we put this together its obvious ancient Palestine was a Rainbow Multi-cultural civilization..

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

It has occurred to me that truthcentric's take on ancient Hebrews is purely emotional, not materialistic. This is the second time he's not been able to answer this question, each time he has brought up the issue of ancient Hebrews.
emotions are bad

materialism is good

Posts: 42919 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

In fact-finding, you bet, materialism is good and emotional sensationalism is bad.

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
In fact-finding, you bet, materialism is good and emotional sensationalism is bad.

what's emotional about Truthcentric's thread and video and unemotional about your venomous insults?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

what's emotional about Truthcentric's thread and video and unemotional about your venomous insults?
LOL, what Venomous Insults, Explorer did not insult him he just pointed out that Brandon P seems emotionally tied to the subject, no one is saying all Ancient Hebrews were black but for someone who has been on E.S for so long he is dismissing obvious and useful evidence.

besides was it not you making fun of him for liking black women..??

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

The problem I have with the video is you act like there are no Images of Dark and Black Skinned Hebrews..

-

the source of the above is the globalegyptian museum

their caption reads:

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b
TILE; RAMESSES III/USERMAATRE-MERIAMUN

others:

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a

-

Head of a Hittite
KhM 3896d

none are listed as Hebrew

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

-

the source of the above is the globalegyptian museum

their caption reads:

Head of a Beduin from Syria
KhM 3896b

others:

-

Head of a Syrian
KhM 3896a

-

Head of a Hittite
KhM 3896d

none are listed as Hebrew

Lioness that Bust is from Palistine/Syria, Labeled "Hebrew" or not the man lived in ancient so called Middle East. the Egyptians made a depiction to show he represented an important part of the Middle East...considering that B.P said depictions show the Hebrews as "Tan"...and its funny you don't seem to mind this image..

-

Despite not one label or connection with Israel or Hebrews..

Funny how the Above Image is touted as the end all image of Palestineans and Semites without a peep from anyone despite no label of Hebrews or Semites or any connection of them with Palestine..

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^I question that image also as being Hebrews but I had already researched the tiles. I haven't done the research on that one yet.

there's also this

-

the two figures at left Syrians.
The two middle figures Kushites, despite obvious error by the scribes
The two figures at right Libyans.

Interesting thing about the Libyans, portrayed as slightly lighter than the Syrians as well as a Jewish looking lock of hair hanging down, looking Semitic

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
^^^^I question that image also as being Hebrews but I had already researched the tiles. I haven't done the research on that one yet.

there's also this

-

the two figures at left Syrians.
The two middle figures Kushites, despite obvious error by the scribes
The two figures at right Libyans.

Interesting thing about the Libyans, portrayed as slightly lighter than the Syrians as well as a Jewish looking lock of hair hanging down, looking Semitic

Yeah well I think the Image I question does show a part of Israel, because you have to remember the Nation of Israel was a nation with many non Hebrew Tribes living there and when the Hebrews were taken down so were the other tribes.

but anyway I doubt that side lock has anything to do with the modern Jewish Sidelock but more to do with the Ancient Egyptian act of a Youth side lock taken on and interpreted by Lybians..

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Always questions and opinions from lyinass nothing more nothing less.
Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by MindoverMatter718:
Always questions and opinions from lyinass nothing more nothing less.

LOL, Lyinass aint that bad once you get used to her.. [Smile] -She has her moments though...She just needs to stop relying on Wikipedia and quick Google Searches...she'll get better...

Its all good we need some opposition like Lioness and Afronut et al.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

Icon 1 posted      Profile for AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
but anyway I doubt that side lock has anything to do with the modern Jewish Sidelock but more to do with the Ancient Egyptian act of a Youth side lock taken on and interpreted by Lybians..

Lyinass knows nothing about the youth side lock of ancient Egyptians, no doubt she will now frantically search google for it. Lol

http://www.pangeawv.com/images/222_Side_Lock.jpg

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_TFdF--fOnx8/SOsgmbcr78I/AAAAAAAAAQE/JWBqwAspg3o/s400/ph06.jpg

^^Indeed a "Jewish" sidelock. Sarcasm ensued.

Posts: 6572 | From: N.Y.C....Capital of the World | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
Its all good we need some opposition like Lioness and Afronut et al.

I would hardly call them opposition, more like punching bags.
Ceasar
Member # 18274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ceasar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Who else besides black isrealities proclaim the ancient Hebrew to be black?
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
the knitting circle
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Ceasar:

Mike111 and Clyde Winters
AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:

Not my area of interest but who do you think they were? Why or why not? Did ancient Hebrews ever reside in Egypt?
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

This is a good example of an emotional reply, because it doesn't reflect a coherent reaction to what you're replying to. I just informed you why I thought he was approaching the subject from an emotional standpoint; what is emotional about pointing that out, and venomous about it? Fill me in.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Truthcentric - I didn't actually watch your video, I figured anyone using Disney cartoons was totally delusional anyway.

But I have a question for you, I saw a picture of what appeared to be Palestinian's at the end, you can't be serious - are you?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am a Windows geek. Can't help you w/the Mac. But I do know your machine is much more powerful than mine. My friend has one and the sh*t he pulls off with his, in terms of multi-media, I can only imagine doing on my PC.

I agree with you regarding heebs. You gotta fight them on their turf. You have to use their doctrine against them.

quote:

You gotta sho me that stuff's Greek to me, Hell We can team with Sundjaita, although you aint into Africa I won't mind collab. with some Anti-Heeb videos..

The Best way to Debunk a Heeb is Biblical Doctrine, they will always try to push their Agenda using the Bible.
____________________________________________________________________________________________

I have more...

If we put this together its obvious ancient Palestine was a Rainbow Multi-cultural civilization..

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
BrandonP
Member # 3735

quote:

What does that have to do with whether or not they were black?
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

That's one of Explorer's off topic booby traps.
If you get that wrong it will be used to suggest anything else you say is also wrong

Ceasar
Member # 18274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ceasar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:

Not my area of interest but who do you think they were? Why or why not? Did ancient Hebrews ever reside in Egypt?
I assumed because they originated in the near east that they would be closer to the middle east population on a genetic level then tropically adapted Africans
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

quote:

quote:

Moses! I recall you claiming that he could not have been black, presumably because he would have been a "Hebrew". Yet I have not seen any evidence from you either as to what Hebrews looked like over the course of their ethnogenesis or whether Hebrews were present in Egypt prior to and during Moses' time.

quote:

That's one of Explorer's off topic booby traps.
If you get that wrong it will be used to suggest anything else you say is also wrong

Read what I just posted above and learn.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
^^^^The time period of Moses is believed to be between 1525 and 1600 BC. Obviously everybody is black if you go back far enough. There is a much longer period of time, the lineage before these same people were known as Hebrews.

What if the question was:

Were the ancient Hebrews between 1525 and 1600 black?

Explorador
Member # 14778

So, per your understanding, everybody is "black" between 1525 and 1600 BC?

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
So, per your understanding, everybody is "black" between 1525 and 1600 BC?

No, I'm saying if a people were not black at that time if you went back earlier eventually they would be black but that may have been a time prior to being of Hebrew language and culture.

Were Hebrews between 1525 and 1600 BC black?

I don't know.

AGÜEYBANÁ II (Mind718)
Member # 15400

quote:
No, I'm saying...I don't know. [Confused]

What do you know? Do you know anything? You're never sure huh? I mean seriously what do you know that you can profess with confidence? LOL
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
No, I'm saying...I don't know. [Confused]

What do you know? Do you know anything? You're never sure huh? I mean seriously what do you know that you can profess with confidence? LOL
correct, unknowing is the better position
Evergreen
Member # 12192

Member Rated:
Evergreen:

In that human physical traits tend to gradate along a geographic cline one would expect that the inhabitants of Iron Age Judah and Israel would reflect the people around them during the formative period - meaning Egyptians, Hittites and Assyrians.

--------------------
Black Roots.

osirion
Member # 7644

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for osirion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Hebrews, like Arabs, were a multi-ethnic motley crew of semi-nomadic herders.

--------------------
Across the sea of time, there can only be one of you. Make you the best one you can be.

Posts: 4028 | From: NW USA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Red, White, and Blue + Christian
Member # 10893

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Red, White, and Blue + Christian     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were mixed.

Moshe's (Moses') wife was a Cushite. Their son was Phinehas meaning dark-skinned.

Shlomo haMelech (King Solomon) married The Queen of Sheba producing Menelik.

Have you heard of Zephaniah ben Cushi?

Posts: 1115 | From: GOD Bless the USA | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bishop
Member # 16652

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bishop     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This video debunks Truthcentric's foolish video. Click on link. The brother is good. He takes u back to Egypt. In this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_yJUGEfjM5c

Posts: 108 | From: LA | Registered: May 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

I have more...

Thank you for the photos Jari and remember that old saying by the 1st century Rabbi Eli'ezer ben Hurcanus of th 1st c. in Israel - during the time when 70% -90% of Jews consisted of already converted peoples of the Roman Empire (according to recent history Channel documentaries. lol!:

"'Shem was especially blessed black and beautiful
Ham was blessed black like the raven..." Pereq 24 of Pirque of Rabbi Eli'ezer
[Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ludovico Bartema on the Jews of Khaibar “in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

Khaibar in Hijaz of western Arabia is spoken of by David Ha Reubeni (of the tribe of Reuben) a Midieval Jew visiting Europe from Khaibar as Chaboras the place where his people were sent back to after the exile in Babylon.

-

David as the Jews of Khaibar is described as a swart dwarf-like individual.

They were probably descendants of the people similar to those found at Lachich.

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Ancient Libyans in general from various periods both dark brown and light (mulatto) wore the side lock which is still a documented practice of some of the peoples of the Sahel like the Fulani. See Oric Bates, The East Libyans.

--------------------
D. Reynolds-Marniche

Omo Baba
Member # 18816

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Omo Baba         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Chaldians and Hebrews. All black.
 -

Posts: 314 | From: Home | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
typeZeiss
Member # 18859

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for typeZeiss   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:
Ludovico Bartema on the Jews of Khaibar “in the space of eyght days we came to a mountayne which conteyneth in circuite ten ot twelve myles. This is inhabited with jewes, to the number of 5 thousande or thereabout.. They are very little stature, as of the height of five or sixe spannes, and some much lesse. They have small voices like women, and (are) of blacke colour, yet some blacker than others. They feed of none other meate than goat fleshes. They are circumcised and deny not themselves to be Jewes. If by chaunce, any Mahumetan come into their handes, they flay him alyve.” Cited by Richard Burton in Pilgrimage to Al-Medinah and Mecca published.

Khaibar in Hijaz of western Arabia is spoken of by David Ha Reubeni (of the tribe of Reuben) a Midieval Jew visiting Europe from Khaibar as Chaboras the place where his people were sent back to after the exile in Babylon.

-

David as the Jews of Khaibar is described as a swart dwarf-like individual.

They were probably descendants of the people similar to those found at Lachich.

Dana this is odd an interesting. The Jews of Khaybar were said to have been killed/destroyed during the battle between Muslim and Jews. The Jews had a pact with Muslims and they broke it in favor of the Arab idol worshipers. are there any other accounts from a earlier time that would have talked about the people of Khaybar and their appearance?
Posts: 1296 | From: the planet | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com