EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Is this sexual selection?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Is this sexual selection?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
We cannot say they were indoctrinated to seeking "white" beauty. So is this sexual selection in operation?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SL1ZMJEEs4I&feature=channel

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^That boy didn't seem overly enthusiastic about poking that White girl. But I guess he was thinking that she should have the real thing, at least once in her life.
Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^LOL Good one!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
what you are seeing is physically impossible, white people with their shirts off in Africa.
If they were to do this in Africa, they would be badly sunburned and taken to the hospital coming down with skin cancer soon after.

this video was obviously staged in Europe

stop posting this phony white propaganda

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
what you are seeing is physically impossible, white people with their shirts off in Africa.
If they were to do this in Africa, they would be badly sunburned and taken to the hospital coming down with skin cancer soon after.

this video was obviously staged in Europe

stop posting this phony white propaganda

lioness my little Albino ditz in denial. I know Your little attempt at psychology was aimed at my earlier statements about Albinos in Africa.

But being totally stupid as you are, you fail to realize just how huge Africa is (maps make it look smaller so everything is in prospective).

The fact is that in South Africa where that video was probably shot, the climate, UV wise, is the same as Sydney Australia. So though, as the Australians have found out, the Sun is indeed the White mans enemy: During certain months, a White person can go shirtless.

BTW Lioness - Don't try that again, you are simply not smart enough.

-

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
whites cannot survive shirtless anywhere in Africa, period

you expect me to believe your European made Climate charts. more white propaganda

it's fake, the locations and the charts.

Don't try that again

Posts: 42921 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
I take no pleasure in this, and I did not know beforehand. But it is as I suspected - Whites, beware the Sun!

The Cancer Association of South Africa

South Africa has the highest rate of skin cancer in the world after Australia.
CANSA urges all South Africans to be SunSmart to reduce the high incidence of skin cancer in the country.

http://www.cansa.org.za/cgi-bin/giga.cgi?cmd=cause_dir_news_item&cause_id=1056&news_id=33623&cat_id=829

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
well it's good you finally admitted it

that video is as fake as Hollywood

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com