EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » WTF?! Is Obama still president or did he just delegate that authority to B. Clinton?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: WTF?! Is Obama still president or did he just delegate that authority to B. Clinton?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is embarassing and will reflect negatively on future Black presidential candidates (yea this is wishful thinking. After this administration, there won't be another Black president in the forseeable future). To use 1st lady as an excuse to chicken his way out of a press conference is deplorable. I mean damn! it was the WH that called this conference!! Why did he call it if he did not intend to see it through to the end?

He is by far the worst president ever and he makes Black men appear weak when it comes to holding power.

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/obama-leaves-clinton-at-white-house-podium/

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
So the 1st lady takes precedence over the affairs of the nation, huh? This fvcker needs to leave ASAP!

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama has lost all credibility, at this point he is one Term President. The Republicans are enjoying this, majority of the American Public wanted the Bush Tax cuts to expire but Obama did not fight so now he has to Use Clinton to ARGUE the Republican Position to convince the American Public.

Obama is the worst President in history..and he is not black but a Mulatto.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^HAHAHAHA! Oh! now yall don't wanna claim his "Blackness?" LOL!! What happened to the one-drop rule? What happened to - we Blacks got first dibs on the raw phoenotype? So now he is a Mulatto, no longer Black?!?! I get it! Yall throwing him under the bus since he aint towing your ideological views. Come on dude, yall hypocrites.

--------------------

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
LOL, come on Son, Ive been calling that cat a Mulatto from Day 1, ask Lioness. I never claimed that Mulatto. He came out a white womb, was raised by white folks.

My Dad was right he said that Obama was a coward because he caved on Rev. Wright, but I did give him the benefit of the Doubt and voted for him..only because Sarah Palin was the V.P for McCain..but the Rev. Wright issue was an insight to his psychology.

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^LOL!! Aight, I will let you slide this time.

--------------------

Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call me Jari, have you had your dna tested? Just to make sure you don't have any of that white blood?
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ceasar
Member # 18274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ceasar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
yeah I agree it sucks that Obama caved in on tax cuts
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Just call me Jari, have you had your dna tested? Just to make sure you don't have any of that white blood?

Im sure I have white blood considering my dad is a Mulatto..LOL, but unlike Obama I came out a black Womb and was raised by a Black Woman. Obama is Mulatto.
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Bush cannot make "whites" look weak, then certainly Obama cannot do the same for "blacks".

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I certainly never put my trust in Obama and though he's a black president he never quite caught on with me because of the people he surrounded himself with. I would have voted for Colin Powell before voting for Obama.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ceasar
Member # 18274

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ceasar     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by .Charlie Bass.:
I certainly never put my trust in Obama and though he's a black president he never quite caught on with me because of the people he surrounded himself with. I would have voted for Colin Powell before voting for Obama.

you mean like rev wright and stuff like that? just curious
Posts: 89 | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Elijah The Tishbite
Member # 10328

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Elijah The Tishbite     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ceasar:
quote:

No, like that WH spokesman he has named Gibbs and all the whites he surrounded himself with.
Posts: 2596 | From: Vicksburg | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Well I put my trust in Obama,I bought into his hope and change message and if he would just carry through his ideas without bending over backwards and watering down his own plans he could have been an amazingly great President,he had the people the senate and the congress but he allowed a bunch o reactionary money grubbing rich guys and their idiot FOX NEWS followers to call the shots. But yeah Colin Powell is made of stronger stuff..too bad he went to bat for the Bush family.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Just call me Jari says,

''Im sure I have white blood considering my dad is a Mulatto..LOL, but unlike Obama I came out a black Womb and was raised by a Black Woman. Obama is Mulatto.''

Then you are not all the way mulatto, just a tad mulatto? Not enough to commit suicide though. Is that right? I [Wink] Isn't a black womb a metaphysical concept?

Explorer:

''If Bush cannot make "whites" look weak, then certainly Obama cannot do the same for "blacks".''

Well said.

Charlie Bass:

''I certainly never put my trust in Obama and though he's a black president he never quite caught on with me because of the people he surrounded himself with.''

Then maybe he should have removed all doubt and surrounded himself with political novices who would then have an even more monumental task of righting a sinking ship? So you think it would have been easier to let clueless (maybe) people try to figure out what happened to the economy when those who nearly destroyed it probably don't know how to get humpty dumpty back together?

''I would have voted for Colin Powell before voting for Obama.''

And you would've voted for a man who had no qualms about participating in a war in Iraq on trumped up charges? But you might srop me here and say powell was an integral part of government by being the Joint Chiefs of Staff honcho and didnt have any say so on his boss's and his cronies shenanigans. If this be the case then you may have voted for a man who can be led down the wrong path *because* of his participation in government.

In fairness to Powell and Condoleeza Rice they both pulled George aside and told him, according to the story, make sure you have the U.N. on your side to make this stuff look presentable (because George is from Texas and he still had the Alamo mentality. In other words I want to so f..k you.)

By Powell not signing onto the republican machine later on don't you think he had misgivings about his participation in Bush's policies that were given to him by, Cheney, Wolfowitz, Feith, Rove and Pearle; not necessarily in that order either but more than likely because of some U.S. political bullsh.t behind the scenes directed at UN members. to make them ''come on over to the right side.''

And where is Powell today? The last I saw he wasn't off trying to lead someone to the promised land--a land that can't exist but only in someone's non discerning mind.

Brada-Anansi:

''Well I put my trust in Obama, I bought into his hope and change message and if he would just carry through his ideas without bending over backwards and watering down his own plans he could have been an amazingly great President''

Amazingly great to who? Do you think he would be great to those who don't like his policies? But I see your intent here. Comedically speaking, your comment can be translated to: ''I got what I want but f..k everyone else who don't see it my way.''

Simply stated that is the way it is ain't it.

And how much has Obama backed down from the republicans except on this temporary extension of tax cuts for the rich. And he bent a little on the health care plan but he had the audacity to see it through. On the backing down of the tax extension some political analysts say, after closer examination, he may may have made a good political move by agreeing to the republican strongarm tactics and the unemployment compensation ''how to pay for it.'' Speaking of which, barring a catastrophic economic meltdown here on out, who do you think a lot of those presently unemployed, black or white and all the rest, will vote for next time around. This stuff ain't easy and I'm surprised at some of the political naivete being bandied about from an emotional point of view. Aw s..t, why did I put ''emotional'' in here.

I voted for Obama not because of some ephemeral concept of hope and change. I voted for him because he is a black man. I voted for Obama because I knew he couldn't f..k it up any more than his predecessors. I voted for Obama because of past administrations. I did not vote for Obama because of a savior-type/change mentality.

If Obama is weak as some say then every president in the the U.S.'s history has been weak at some point and in the process has f..ked a huge portion of its citizenry to ''make it right.''

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Have to agree with the old man. America is run by Jews and that's the ruling class Obama has to surround himself with. And yes, its stupid to vote for Powell over Obama and think its a "better" option. Dumb Christian negro Charlie Brown. LOL
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ceasar
Member # 18274

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ceasar:
quote:

No, like that WH spokesman he has named Gibbs and all the whites he surrounded himself with.
Yeh I agree with you about Robert Gibbs, that dude is not ready for prime time, he needs to be canned
Peregrine
Member # 17741

Rate Member
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Peregrine     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Some might have expected too much from Obama, I mean Obama is not going to be handed the power to pass out 40 acres & a mule. I did happen to vote for Obama (which I don't regret) but more than anything I saw his election as a continual stepping stone in the right direction for us. Some African Americans just come off as having a false sense of where they're actually at. Whites conquered/killed for this land so why should we expect them to cater or give our needs the benefit of the doubt when history has proven over sabotaging of anything we collectively succed in putting together. It's always the same story in the end.

Before anybody thinks I'm just spouting rubble from the luxury of my western lazy boy, I'm probably one of the few young AAs that've invested in Africa and actually visited for more than just the mere vacation. I'm setting things up and focusing on the financial and psychological well being of me and my offspring, and with the dual citizenship offered in some of these countries and the skills that are needed 'why not' check it out? Africa is one grand adventure, you will definitely know you are alive in Africa. Check out black diamonds, SA is on pace to having a very significant middle class...

Btw I do think Obama is doing a decent job considering what he inherited from the previous administration, surely if anything else the man has relaxed a lot of anti-american tensions in the world. Again, I'm a young African American here I'm not expecting Obama to become the saint nich of my all-being, I'd rather be innovative and proactive about what belongs to me than clench to an irrational system like many other sheep. It's just my opinion of course, and it's really not meant to ruffle the feathers of anyone.

Posts: 95 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Obama does it again! Wtf? Is he scared of the WH Press now?

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2010/12/16/obama_departs_presser_again_this_time_leaving_hillary_in_charge.html

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com