EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » The True Icon of Christmas

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: The True Icon of Christmas
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
click here: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-12005311
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Iron, I don't understand it. Why didn't these white people just burn all the darker looking icons and black Marys?
Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Did you say black? Jeeezee!

--------------------
Lionz

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

oh excuse me,

the Muurish Virgins

Posts: 42940 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They had no reason to, the lioness. The images depict swarthy Europeans. Afronutters will seize upon anything with color and claim it Black.
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
They had no reason to, the lioness. The images depict swarthy Europeans. Afronutters will seize upon anything with color and claim it Black.

Mwi gwon boi there no such thing as a swarty European who aint Black, try posting a photi gwon,
no can do

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Looks like Byzantine type icon to me but from Coptic and Ethiopian sources there is one True Christ they call Him Christos Samra Christ the Black
Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Aswani, you sure are on the ball!

--------------------
Lionz

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:

oh excuse me,

the Muurish Virgins

You feeling Horny today eh?
Your Joo boi musta gone outta town [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Didja say swathy Europeans?
Here is one from the 5th century AD

Brigid the Muurish Saint of Ireland

-

St. Brigid, “the Mary of the Gael,” was born around 450 in Faughart, about two miles from Dundalk, in County Louth, Ireland. According to tradition, her father was a pagan named Dubthach (Black-Thach), and her mother was Brocessa, one of his slaves.

As a child, Brigid was known for her compassion for the poor. She would give away food, clothing, and even her father’s possessions. …

http://www.africaresource.com/rasta/sesostris-the-great-the-egyptian-hercules/the-fomuurs-the-originals-blacks-of-ireland-st-brigid-of-ireland/

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

Gee, another "Swarthy Moor" sorry, European ..

1550s

Ludovico "Il Moro"
 -

According to contemporary sources, Ludovico was called the Moor because he was dark and looked like a Moor...

and his papa FrancescoSforza Duke of Milan 1521
 -

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/537354/Ludovico-Sforza#

"Louis claims Milan, Lombardy and drives out the dark complected Ludovico the Moor, the wicked one...."

http://books.google.ca/books?id=s-MgpQKx1MEC&pg=PA553&lpg=PA553&dq=ludovico+the+moor&source=bl&ots=JRSTpInWjB&sig=0ASfGQWC5b5QKOUsszH8GXcxAwQ&hl=en&ei=ydQVTb-3M6PSnAfHzqjcDQ&sa=X&o i=book_result&ct=result&resnum=8&ved=0CFQQ6AEwBw#v=onepage&q=ludovico%20the%20moor&f=false

krishna
Member # 12633

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krishna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i'm dreaming of a "white" christmas...

--------------------
when you see a sacred cow..milk it for all it's worth

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by krishna:
i'm dreaming of a "white" christmas...

there is one True Christ they call Him Christos Samra Christ the Black

Merry Muurish Mass! [Big Grin]

krishna
Member # 12633

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for krishna     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
i knew you black halpo groups couldn't resist

--------------------
when you see a sacred cow..milk it for all it's worth

Posts: 72 | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by krishna:
i knew you black halpo groups couldn't resist

..resist countering your prejudices?

But of course!

Happy Muurish Mass! [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com