EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Discovery Of Cretan Tools Points To Sea Travel 130,000 Years Ago (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Discovery Of Cretan Tools Points To Sea Travel 130,000 Years Ago
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am patiently waiting for the loons to claim these were Blacks, patiently....

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/03/cretan-tools-130000-years-sea-travel_n_803626.html

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigantic - I'm sorry man, but you HAVE to be put into Lioness quarantined idiot section. CAN YOU READ???

Damn you're stupid!

Quote: ATHENS, Greece — Archaeologists on the island of Crete have discovered what may be evidence of one of the world's first sea voyages by human ancestors, the Greek Culture Ministry said Monday. A ministry statement said experts from Greece and the U.S. have found rough axes and other tools thought to be between 130,000 and 700,000 years old close to shelters on the island's south coast.

Crete has been separated from the mainland for about five million years, so whoever made the tools must have traveled there by sea (a distance of at least 40 miles). That would upset the current view that human ancestors migrated to Europe from Africa by land alone.

It occurs to me that you may be too stupid to pick this up. The operative word is "ALONE", meaning that they think that the "AFRICANS" may have gotten there by Sea ALSO).

"The results of the survey not only provide evidence of sea voyages in the Mediterranean tens of thousands of years earlier than we were aware of so far, but also change our understanding of early hominids' cognitive abilities," the ministry statement said.

The previous earliest evidence of open-sea travel in Greece dates back 11,000 years (worldwide, about 60,000 years – although considerably earlier dates have been proposed).

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Can you read, idiot?! "human ancestors migrated to Europe from Africa by land alone." These were pre humans, nitwit! These were NOT African humans! Why don't you claim a damn Gorilla for Pete's sake. Wait a sec., aint youa porch monkey? LOL!
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
^Can you read, idiot?! "human ancestors migrated to Europe from Africa by land alone." These were pre humans, nitwit! These were NOT African humans! Why don't you claim a damn Gorilla for Pete's sake. Wait a sec., aint youa porch monkey? LOL!

LMAO, Good one bro, now watch the Afronuts claim the hominids as black,Lets wait for Mikes attempt to save face....

but also change our understanding of early hominids' cognitive abilities

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^LOL!! Yep! They will claim anything as Black. It has gotten ridiculous. I dont even think 21st century Eurocentrists would go this far.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^LOL!! Yep! They will claim anything as Black. It has gotten ridiculous. I dont even think 21st century Eurocentrists would go this far.

No Eurocentrist has gone as far as claiming China and even Thailand etc. These Afrocentrics operate under a inferiority complex, they can't handle the fact that the White man and Asians in THEIR Minds created better civilizations than Africans and Whites colonized Africa, so they work to write the Whiteman and to a point the Asian out of history by claiming his culture then in the same breath claiming the White man created all the Negatives that go with that culture.

For example they claim the Greeks were Black but in the same breath say the white Greeks and Europeans brought Homosexuality to Europe.

They claim the Anglosaxons but bitch and whine about slavery(Only the Atlantic, Never the Arab or the African hand in slavery) and the Anglo Saxon, the same Anglo Saxons they claim they will put up pics of Lynchings and bitch and whine.

LOL, Notice they rarely if ever talk about Native African civilizations except Egypt..Now I wonder why..

Also as you know the more radical Afrocentrics like Mike and Iron Lion will break their neck to flip flop on their original stance when one of them finds a faded Tan European or Asian Pic or a Asian/European with Curly hair or a flat nose.(Then they have the nerve to say the white man invented the "True Negro" but use the True Negro type to claim the Olmecs and others..)

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigantic - Normally my interest is in educating Blacks. But you are such a pathetic charity case, that I feel I must help.

Quote: found rough axes and other tools thought to be between 130,000 and 700,000 years old

By DANIEL ESTRIN, Associated Press Daniel Estrin, Associated Press – Mon Dec 27, 6:13 pm ET

JERUSALEM –

Israeli archaeologists said Monday they may have found the earliest evidence yet for the existence of modern man, and if so, it could upset theories of the origin of humans.

A Tel Aviv University team excavating a cave in central Israel said teeth found in the cave are about 400,000 years old and resemble those of other remains of modern man, known scientifically as Homo sapiens, found in Israel. The earliest Homo sapiens remains found until now are half as old.

The last pre-human ancestor, Homo-Erectus, who lasted until about 100,000 B.C, was indeed in Europe. So the artifacts could be his also.

But my little melanin deprived Albino boy, you are missing the salient point - THEY WERE ALL BLACK AFRICANS!

How your little Albino mind, came to see anything Albino about any of it, is a mystery to me.

Perhaps if our resident expert on the effects of Melanin deprivation on the Albino mind, the eminent MK, posts on this thread, then perhaps he can clarify for me.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Gigantic and Jari - this post should not be necessary, because everybody should already know it.

But the stupidity of your previous posts, demands that I post this material.

Homo-erectus, seems to have been restricted to the African tropics for the first several hundred thousand years of his existence, but eventually, By about 500,000 years ago, he began to gradually migrate into Asia and parts of Europe. Homo erectus or 'upright man', was the first creature to stand fully upright. He was probably also the first to use fire. We think that Homo erectus built campfires and may have made simple ovens with hot stones.

Homo-erectus appears to have ranged widely over the Earth. Erectus fossils were first found at Trinil on the island of Java; other finds were near Peking in China, at Ternifine in Algeria, and at Olduvai Gorge and Koobi Fora in eastern Africa. In northwestern Africa at Salé, Sidi 'Abd ar-Rahman, and Rabat, all in Morocco. Specimens from Europe were discovered at Bilzingsleben and Mauer (both in Germany), and Petralona (Greece).

There are other fossils, that seem to represent subspecies of Homo-sapiens (the next in line) dating from the late Middle or early Late Pleistocene, and these are found in Africa at Kabwe (Broken Hill), Elandsfontein - the Cave of Hearths, Lake Ndutu, Omo, and Bodo, and in Europe at Swanscombe, Steinheim, Biache, Ehringsdorf, La Chaise, and Vértesszollos. It is among these that the line of distinction between Homo-erectus and Homo-sapiens becomes dim, for it seems that these are the creatures that represent the gradual progression from Homo-erectus to Homo-sapien.

It is not known exactly when Homo-erectus became extinct, but a site called Terra Amata, located on the French Riviera, and which lies on an ancient beach. Seems to have been occupied by Homo-erectus, it contains the earliest "least disputed" evidence of controlled fire, dated at around 300,000 years B.C.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^Mike, you wanna claim homo erectus, go right ahead, dude. Here is your people, Mike:

-

You sir, are one big fat azz joke.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
LMAO, do you understand now the desperation and depth of their inferiority complex??

Do you understand now how people like Mike operate??, I mean its pointless for an Academic to debate them because they operate under Pseudo-Scholarship, they will resort to any distortion, any back handed trick to save face.

Notice Mike quotes a white person but anyother time thw white man is the Great liar...

Do you get it now..??

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Ah ha, I was right!
Finally, one of you admits it!

I always wondered if the NOI was correct, that Whites weren't really Humans, but rather, White Devils from Outer Space, who had invaded Earth.

Now finally, one of you have admitted that it is true: because as we all know, us Humans (Homo-sapiens) are indeed derived from Homo-erectus.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!] WHITE SPACE INVADERS - RUN BLACK PEOPLE, RUN!!!!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
See what I mean bro, Pseudo-Scholarship, anything to save face..LOL.

This bitch Nigger will bring up the NOI(One of the biggest organization profiting off the ignorance of blacks and paid for and funded by Arabs) but in the same breath claim to be Atheist...LOL

Like Rev. Manning says and I hate to quote him but blacks Like Mike have no Dignity and no sense of honor, he is nothing but a jelly back coward with an inferority complex.

Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
^YEP! Pseudo-scholarship is what they love.

--------------------
Will destroy all Black Lies

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
But Gigantic and Jari, it is YOU, Albino boys, who have said that you are NOT descended from Homo-erectus. Therefore you CAN'T BE HUMAN, and therefore you MUST be from "Outer Space". I'm just agreeing with you!
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He,he, I got those little Albino brain cells burning up, don't I?

Truth and logic ALWAYS works that way, on your lying Albino brains - just ask Lioness. Burn Baby, Burn!

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Gigantic I wonder when this dumbass will realize his so called Albino remarks don't effect us.(considering we both are black)...

It is Telling though how immature and Child like his mind and personality is, all he can do is call the white man an Albino(yet at the same time steal his culture)...LOL

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
He,he, Boy is the wiring crossed!
zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:

No Eurocentrist has gone as far as claiming China and even Thailand etc. These Afrocentrics operate under a inferiority complex, they can't handle the fact that the White man and Asians in THEIR Minds created better civilizations than Africans and Whites colonized Africa, so they work to write the Whiteman and to a point the Asian out of history by claiming his culture then in the same breath claiming the White man created all the Negatives that go with that culture.

For example they claim the Greeks were Black but in the same breath say the white Greeks and Europeans brought Homosexuality to Europe.

They claim the Anglosaxons but bitch and whine about slavery(Only the Atlantic, Never the Arab or the African hand in slavery) and the Anglo Saxon, the same Anglo Saxons they claim they will put up pics of Lynchings and bitch and whine.

LOL, Notice they rarely if ever talk about Native African civilizations except Egypt..Now I wonder why..

Also as you know the more radical Afrocentrics like Mike and Iron Lion will break their neck to flip flop on their original stance when one of them finds a faded Tan European or Asian Pic or a Asian/European with Curly hair or a flat nose.(Then they have the nerve to say the white man invented the "True Negro" but use the True Negro type to claim the Olmecs and others..)

If these peoples lived 130,000 years ago in the
warm Medit clim of Crete, they would likely be
tropically adapted - which means dark skin and
limb proportions like today's Africans.

Early Crete had a range of physical types. Here is
what the conservative Encyclopedia Britannica,
1984 ed, Macropedia "Minoan Civilization" says:
[quote:]

"The early inhabitants of Crete were pug-nosed, almost Negroid."
--Encyclopedia Britannica, 1974 and
1984 ed, Macropedia "Minoan Civilization"

end-quote...

Also

"The inhabitants of the Aegean area in the Bronze Age may have been much like many people in the Mediterranean basin today, short and slight of build with dark hair and eyes and sallow complexions. Skeletons show that the population of the Aegean was already mixed by Neolithic times, and various facial types, some with delicate features and pointed noses, others pug-nosed, almost negroid, are depicted in wall paintings from the 16th century BC. But men and women are always represented with black hair, and the presence of fair-haired people is not attested in the Aegean until later Greek times."

--- Sinclair Hood, The Home of the Heroes: The Aegean Before the Greeks (1967) also found in Encyclopedia Britannica 1990 ed. Macropedia Article, Vol 20: Greek and Roman Civilizations

As for so-called "Afrocentrists", which generally
recognized "Afrocentric" writer makes that claim
the claim that the ancient Greeks were black?
Diop? Yohcannan? Van Sertima? Asante? Who?
Please provide a credible citation to back up
your claim.

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
As for so-called "Afrocentrists", which generally
recognized "Afrocentric" writer makes that claim
the claim that the ancient Greeks were black?
Diop? Yohcannan? Van Sertima? Asante? Who?
Please provide a credible citation to back up
your claim.

Um yeah why don't you read the countless Threads and website by Afrocentrics like Clyde Winters(ClydeWinters.com), IronLion(Rastawire), and Mike111(WWW.RealHistory.com)...or read the non sense threads they create.

You mean to tell me You have never read them claim the Greeks and Romans...??

BTW, before you tell me how they are not considered Real Afrocentrics, keep in mind THEY don't consider YOU a "Real" Afrocentric..

and its the Mike111/Clyde Winters Afrocentrics making the real impact as they are the ones everyone know about, and people think Afrocentics like you and Layman interested in Africana like me Accept and agree with Clyde and Mike.

And Its my mission to Destroy and Defeat and Expose Mike et al. for what they are.

zarahan aka Enrique Cardova
Member # 15718

Icon 1 posted      Profile for zarahan aka Enrique Cardova     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I myself have disagreements with Mike and CLyde
but I cant remember them anywhere saying that
the ancient Greeks were black. Perhaps they
will clarify their beliefs on this point as well.

--------------------
Note: I am not an "Egyptologist" as claimed by some still bitter, defeated, trolls creating fake profiles and posts elsewhere. Hapless losers, you still fail. My output of hard data debunking racist nonsense has actually INCREASED since you began..

Posts: 5905 | From: The Hammer | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=003846

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=007074;p=1

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=006841

Mike111 is notorious for flipflops, Lying, deciet, contradictions, and Biased research and critical responses....I.E.. first the Romans are white now they are black.. One day the Turks are white, The next day the are Octaroons, the Next day they are black...Clyde is more consistant so I can say Clyde Def. claims the Greeks were black but as far as Mike goes due to his snake skin, Pseudo-Academic under the table antics I can't say 100% what he claims I mean who knows maybe tommorrow the Greeks will be Chinese in his Mind.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -  -

-  -

-  -

-

-

Hmmm Hmmm Hmmm

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
 -

-

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
You are freggin insane! I never said I was not descended from Homosapien. I am a black man. Come on now.

quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
But Gigantic and Jari, it is YOU, Albino boys, who have said that you are NOT descended from Homo-erectus. Therefore you CAN'T BE HUMAN, and therefore you MUST be from "Outer Space". I'm just agreeing with you!

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
130,000ys ago there was non but black people on this planet,possible exceptions the most northerly Neanderthals, and they weren't simply humanoids they were humans.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Here is the problem to untangle, Greeks before they became Greeks had ancestors of both African and Anatolian first farmers see Chris Eret.

Later according to the Greeks themselves some of their ancestors came from the Nile Valley under Kadmos and the Daniads see Greek myth

But were the Greeks blacks? not by eyeballing most of their art works, did they always carry amongst them a significant amount of blacks? yes according to their art works,DNA and traditions even a significant portion of their languages see Bernal.

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
And Its my mission to Destroy and Defeat and Expose Mike et al. for what they are.

Jari - Stick to the kind of exposure that you are really good at!

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
Typical Dyke111 Antics...

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Illiteracy and ignorance always accompany the Gigantic Idiot of Egypt SEarch forum:

From Huff Post:...

"Up to now we had no proof of Early Stone Age presence on Crete," said senior ministry archaeologist Maria Vlazaki, who was not involved in the survey. She said it was unclear where the hominids had sailed from, or whether the settlements were permanent.

"They may have come from Africa or from the east," she said. "Future study should help."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/03/cretan-tools-130000-years-sea-travel_n_803626.html

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

No radiometric dating was performed so the 130-700Kya range is speculation. They look at temp history data above for glacial maximums(ice ages in the graph 'valleys') to speculate when people were likely to migrate to better climates and living conditions. The immigrants most likely came from the closer mainland, islands and shallower seas north of Crete.

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
blah blah blah...

The immigrants most likely came from the closer mainland, islands and shallower seas north of Crete.

Duuuunce! Read below:

quote:
"Up to now we had no proof of Early Stone Age presence on Crete," said senior ministry archaeologist Maria Vlazaki, who was not involved in the survey. She said it was unclear where the hominids had sailed from, or whether the settlements were permanent.

"They may have come from Africa or from the east," she said. "Future study should help."

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Your mental age of 17 doesn't match your chronological age.

"Up to now we had no proof of Early Stone Age presence on Crete," said senior ministry archaeologist Maria Vlazaki, who was not involved in the survey. She said it was unclear where the hominids had sailed from, or whether the settlements were permanent. "They may have come from Africa or from the east," she said. "Future study should help."

Speculation

You probably can't read and need an interpreter.

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
blah blah blah...

The immigrants most likely came from the closer mainland, islands and shallower seas north of Crete.

Duuuunce! Read below:

quote:

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:

"Up to now we had no proof of Early Stone Age presence on Crete," said senior ministry archaeologist Maria Vlazaki, who was not involved in the survey. She said it was unclear where the hominids had sailed from, or whether the settlements were permanent. "They may have come from Africa or from the east," she said. "Future study should help."

Speculation

squeak...squeak.....

quote:

[/QB][/QUOTE]

The archeaologists believe Africa is the place..

Your nonentity arse believes it is "Cappadocia"..

Dunce! Double dunce!! [Big Grin]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

Speculation

You probably can't read and need an interpreter.

quote:
quote:
blah blah blah...

Duuuunce! Read below:

quote:

Don't you see the desperation these peices of **** have, Don't you understand now that These Peices of Rat **** need this to feel validated, Gigantic is right, these dumbasses are fighting over "HOMINIDS"...I mean GOD DAMN, Now Monkey Hominids are of the "Black Race"...

Its pointless debating these clowns, its like trying to tell a crackhead to lay off the pipe...They will claim Martian are black soon..

The best thing it to sit back and laugh, They will claim the Hominids today but when the time comes IronLion, Brada, and Mike will all Bitch and Whine when a White Racist comes saying blacks are closer to apes...

Just sit back and watch how they Beackpeddle and Flip Flop.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Don't you see the desperation these peices of **** have, Don't you understand now that These Peices of Rat **** need this to feel validated, Gigantic is right, these dumbasses are fighting over "HOMINIDS"...I mean GOD DAMN, Now Monkey Hominids are of the "Black Race"...

Its pointless debating these clowns, its like trying to tell a crackhead to lay off the pipe...They will claim Martian are black soon..

The best thing it to sit back and laugh, They will claim the Hominids today but when the time comes IronLion, Brada, and Mike will all Bitch and Whine when a White Racist comes saying blacks are closer to apes...

Just sit back and watch how they Beackpeddle and Flip Flop.

Jari - Damn boy you sure are stupid.
You just don't get it do you?

If some Stormfronter wants to say that Blacks are closer to Apes, that has to mean that the Albino Stormfronter is also equally closer to Apes.

The only alternative is for Albinos to say that they are not "Human". Because it is known that Apes and Humans (Black people), shared a similar evolutionary path millions of years ago.

So if Whites are not Black Albinos, and not distantly related to Apes, then that means that they do not share our evolutionary path, therefore they CAN'T BE HUMANS! Get it?

So are Whites Martins? I don't know, you tell me.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They were human "ancestors." They were hominoids, plain and simple.
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
130,000ys ago there was non but black people on this planet,possible exceptions the most northerly Neanderthals, and they weren't simply humanoids they were humans.

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri what I wrote above about the people 130kyrs ago were they humans ie homo sapiens people like us moderns as in OOA types and not Australopithecus,or homo-erectus or some other type near humans not even Neanderthal but us fully humans..if I am wrong then say soo. if they are fully humans ie us then they were blacks!! it's just a matter of facts not bragging rights!!
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-3157218070566119649#
These people,and if Eret was wrong say so but bring alternative evidence
The Dna of the later Greeks below if wrong then bring alternative studies that said this is bull-sh!t
Abstract
HLA alleles have been determined in individuals from the Republic of Macedonia by DNA typing and sequencing. HLA-A, -B, -DR, -DQ allele frequencies and extended haplotypes have been for the first time determined and the results compared to those of other Mediterraneans, particularly with their neighbouring Greeks. Genetic distances, neighbor-joining dendrograms and correspondence analysis have been performed. The following conclusions have been reached: 1) Macedonians belong to the "older" Mediterranean substratum, like Iberians (including Basques), North Africans, Italians, French, Cretans, Jews, Lebanese, Turks (Anatolians), Armenians and Iranians, 2) Macedonians are not related with geographically close Greeks, who do not belong to the "older" Mediterranenan substratum, 3) Greeks are found to have a substantial relatedness to sub-Saharan (Ethiopian) people, which separate them from other Mediterranean groups. Both Greeks and Ethiopians share quasi-specific DRB1 alleles, such as *0305, *0307, *0411, *0413, *0416, *0417, *0420, *1110, *1112, *1304 and *1310. Genetic distances are closer between Greeks and Ethiopian/sub-Saharan groups than to any other Mediterranean group and finally Greeks cluster with Ethiopians/sub-Saharans in both neighbour joining dendrograms and correspondence analyses. The time period when these relationships might have occurred was ancient but uncertain and might be related to the displacement of Egyptian-Ethiopian people living in pharaonic Egypt.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/11260506
If the Greeks didn't say this about some of the people who make up their own origins even if they were mistaken then tell me I am wrong but please provide evidence that they did not make those claims..even on the level of myth.

(The poet) Aeschylus’s, “Suppliant Maidens”, describes the Danides as “Black and smitten by the “sun”. (In the poem) when the Danaids claim an ethnic kinship to Epaphos, son of Zeus, the Argive king Pelops, rebukes them: Nay, strangers, what ye tell is past belief For me to hear, that ye from Argos spring For ye to Libyan women are most like, And no wise to our native maidens here.””

And inspite of all the above this is what I wrote
quote:
But were the Greeks blacks? not by eyeballing most of their art works, did they always carry amongst them a significant amount of blacks? yes according to their art works,DNA and traditions even a significant portion of their languages see Bernal.
Now provide a counter to the above or please have a tall cold glass of STFU.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
quote:

What part of this statement, "She said it was unclear where the hominids had sailed from, or whether the settlements were permanent," from the article did you not comprehend, dunce? They are classified as HOMINOIDS, dimwit!

I thought I heard it all... Hominids are now Black people. You guys are off the chain.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Confirming Truth
They were human "ancestors."
Yes you were right according to the write up. I retract this part
Jeri what I wrote above about the people 130kyrs ago were they humans ie homo sapiens people like us moderns as in OOA types and not Australopithecus,or homo-erectus or some other type near humans not even Neanderthal but us fully humans
the rest stands.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
The rest of your dribble, Brada, is meaningless and irrelevant, as these were HOMINOIDS. Thus, it has no legs to stand on (RFLOL)!!

quote:
Confirming Truth
They were human "ancestors."
Yes you were right according to the write up. retract this part
Jeri what I wrote above about the people 130kyrs ago were they humans ie homo sapiens people like us moderns as in OOA types and not Australopithecus,or homo-erectus or some other type near humans not even Neanderthal but us fully humans
the rest stands.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
The discussion took a turn from the origin of the the topic to Greek origins Now disprove what I wrote about their possible origins. or prove what I wrote is dribble.

Jeri
quote:
Zarahan to Jeri
quote:
As for so-called "Afrocentrists", which generally recognized "Afrocentric" writer makes that claim the claim that the ancient Greeks were black? Diop? Yohcannan? Van Sertima? Asante? Who? Please provide a credible citation to back up your claim.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
quote:

What part of this statement, "She said it was unclear where the hominids had sailed from, or whether the settlements were permanent," from the article did you not comprehend, dunce? They are classified as HOMINOIDS, dimwit!

I thought I heard it all... Hominids are now Black people. You guys are off the chain.

The Dumbasses have reading comprehension problems,

Mix that with their Desperation to claim other people culture

and you have the Clowns saving face anyway they can.

Are you suprised by their antics.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Listen, Mr. Dishonest, you made a false argument based on either your misreading of, or outright lying on, the article, but then, you fvcking try to write if off as something of a trivial matter? Get the fvck outta here with that shyt! YOUR ASS WAS WRONG, SO WHY DON'T YOU ADMIT IT?

P.S. I could care less about your statements on the Greeks.

quote:
The discussion took a turn from the origin of the the topic to Greek origins Now disprove what I wrote about their possible origins. or prove what I wrote is dribble.

Jeri
quote:
Zarahan to Jeri
quote:
As for so-called "Afrocentrists", which generally recognized "Afrocentric" writer makes that claim the claim that the ancient Greeks were black? Diop? Yohcannan? Van Sertima? Asante? Who? Please provide a credible citation to back up your claim.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Honestly, I am not surprised, I just wanted to dramatize it a bit RFLOL!!!!

quote:
The Dumbasses have reading comprehension problems,

Mix that with their Desperation to claim other people culture

and you have the Clowns saving face anyway they can.

Are you suprised by their antics.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
This thread exposes the mindset and proves these clowns will claim anything and everything to suit their agenda
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^Bingo!!! I honestly have more respect for Eurocentrists than these nutters. At least with Euros, they have a method to their madness. These nutters make up shyt as they go along when they feel threatened.
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
What part of Yes you were right according to the write up. I retract this part don't you get asshole!!!
And did the conversation turn to Greek origins? and I could careless about what you care about what I said about the Greek.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
^RFLOL!!! It pains you to admit I am right and you are wrong, MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^Bingo!!! I honestly have more respect for Eurocentrists than these nutters. At least with Euros, they have a method to their madness. These nutters make up shyt as they go along when they feel threatened.

Me Too, Eurocentrics as far as Im concerned are driven more by Ego not by an infeiroity complex, like I said they make wild claims but they don't claim China, Olmecs etc. and Modern Eurocentrics are NO WHERE near the Depth of madness. Modern Eurocentrics have a point as they are concerned with Western Apologetics, and honestly there are some Aspects of Western culture that I like.

Real Afrocentrics like Myra Wessinger etc. are being drowned by the new class of clowns like Mike111 and now I don't even Identify with Afrocentrics, I still believe Egypt was created by Blacks but I cant get behind and support people claiming Anglo Saxons, Romans, The Chinese etc.

There was a time when you could debate them, but now after losing so much they developed under the Rug antics, I.E They will quote Whites and Wikipedia as Sources but if you do it its Biased or White people lies. One day they claim a group of people are white the next they are black. Selecting pics that have "True Negro" features then turn around as say the white man invented the "True Negro"...Flip Floping, Changing Dates and Data...

No Eurocentric I debated is that low.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
AHH even a broken clock is right twice a day.. [Razz]
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com