EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » White Flight

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: White Flight
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.nationaljournal.com/magazine/in-2012-obama-may-need-a-new-coalition-20110105?page=1
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Gigantic - Thank you for telling us. We Blacks would never have guessed that U.S. Whites didn't like having a Black president.

Kinda like the same way that they didn't like Black Kings and Black civilizations in history.

And I note that Whites still treat those "uncomfortable" facts the same way - with bullsh1t!

Obama WON with only 45% of the White vote, so contrary to White bullsh1t, Whites DIDN'T elect him. So pray tell, what's different now - except that his voters didn't come out for the mid-terms?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
was Gigantic on that same flight?
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:

Obama WON with only 45% of the White vote, so contrary to White bullsh1t, Whites DIDN'T elect him. So pray tell, what's different now - except that his voters didn't come out for the mid-terms? [/QB]

why did 45% of whites vote for Obama?
Posts: 42935 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:

ROFL [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
you know lioness, you used to be cute, especially in the pix where you look like a preppy Airforce officer. Now, you aint so cute.
quote:

Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Congresswoman Giffords shot, badly wounded in Arizona.

MK - are you surprised that one of these defectively wired Albinos called "Tea Baggers" would turn to political violence?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Lyinass

If you can finally get jaded on this
fake-ass Haiti-bwoi wannabe clown here,
then really, there remains some tiny hope
for you, just tiny..., but there... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
come see me, my nigga, come see me.

[Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Lyinass

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
LOL, The I-Talian Rasta pussed out last time like a Typical internet radical...an I-talian Internet Gangsta Rasta.

LOL

Posts: 8805 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
^^^^
LOL, The I-Talian Rasta pussed out last time like a Typical internet radical...an I-talian Internet Gangsta Rasta.

LOL

ROFL

And the pink Gwoat Jari bleats... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

"Baa..baa..my owner Lyinass has left me.."

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Gigantic:
come see me, my nigga, come see me.

[Mad]

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

Lyinass

Hehehe...

You have been dumped like the thrash
you are...lol.. gi'wey with ur blo'clat [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com