EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » "Afrocentric Hoes" or "Black Feminisim", is this a new conscious phenomenon?

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: "Afrocentric Hoes" or "Black Feminisim", is this a new conscious phenomenon?
Gigantic
Member # 17311

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gigantic     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkU9WUOsRmg
Posts: 2025 | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masuyi
Member # 16939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masuyi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Because women can bear children, they are constrained by a biological standard that is different from men.

She is selling product in the sex industry. To me she is more like Madonna, a female pimp rather than a hoe on the stroll totally controlled by a pimp.

However, if she is marketing herself as a righteous role model who critiques other black women for "looking and acting like hoes" then that does indeed make her a hypocrite. It is the misrepresentation that makes it appalling.

Posts: 84 | From: Oakland, Caifornia | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^
But this is the problem, why are thesepeople who preach black unity and afro this and afro that so quick to tear a sister down over the net. Afrocentric Hoes, come is this Highschool...Its childish if you ask me, because if these Afrocentrics were really about what they preach they would not tear a sister down for doing her thing, Hyprocrite or not.

This is the same typical behavior amoung blacks, so quick to tear each other down.

Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
NoLourve
Member # 18298

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for NoLourve     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ true.
Posts: 89 | From: no blood-pressure | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Masuyi
Member # 16939

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Masuyi     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Originally posted by Jari,
quote:
^^^^
But this is the problem, why are thesepeople who preach black unity and afro this and afro that so quick to tear a sister down over the net. Afrocentric Hoes, come is this Highschool...Its childish if you ask me, because if these Afrocentrics were really about what they preach they would not tear a sister down for doing her thing, Hyprocrite or not.

This is the same typical behavior amoung blacks, so quick to tear each other down.

I did not mean to tear her down. I think that she is just handling her business. What I mean to say is that I hope that she is not on some moral crusade.
Posts: 84 | From: Oakland, Caifornia | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
No, I was actually agreeing with you...
Posts: 8806 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com