EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Ethiopian Book of Enoch claims Noah was a White Man

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Ethiopian Book of Enoch claims Noah was a White Man
the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Book of Enoch

10. THE BOOK OF METHUSELAH

106.1 And after those days my son Methuselah chose a wife for his son Lamech and she became pregnant by him and bore a son.
106.2 And his body was white like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like wool. And his eyes were beautiful and when he opened his eyes he made the whole house bright, like the Sun, so that the whole house was exceptionally bright.
106.3 And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife he opened his mouth and spoke to the Lord of Righteousness.
106.4 And his father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and went to his father Methuselah.

So what do the Afrocentrics have to say? [Roll Eyes]

Note that the black ethiopian church holds the book of enoch as canonical.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is bullshit.

For some reason, the name Enoch gives me the heebee jeebees.

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Khufu
Member # 17461

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Khufu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
Book of Enoch

106.1 And after those days my son Methuselah chose a wife for his son Lamech and she became pregnant by him and bore a son.
106.2 And his body was white like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like wool. And his eyes were beautiful and when he opened his eyes he made the whole house bright, like the Sun, so that the whole house was exceptionally bright.
106.3 And when he was taken from the hand of the midwife he opened his mouth and spoke to the Lord of Righteousness.
106.4 And his father Lamech was afraid of him, and fled, and went to his father Methuselah.

Either Noah was (1) Albino or (2) a Peppermint Candy leaving the first one the only realistic possibility. BTW, Since when white people had hair like wool?

Man you gotta shake your head at some of the lame attempts that whites/Eurocentrics try to make.

Posts: 98 | From: U.S.A. | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Book of Enoch

106.2 And his body was white like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like wool. ....

Albino now you testify how
albinos originated.

Reasons why albinos left Ethiopia:

Skin cancer and sunburns in Ethiopia!
Uneasiness of Ethiopians at that strange looking red-leg mutation of a child called Noah...

His father rejected him immediately.

That is why Noah left from Ethiopia
and settled the range of mountains
near caucausus region...

From there Goths headed further east
to Turkemenistan and Tajikistan.

3000 years later, you came back
with your hatred and resentment
at having been rejected in
Africa...

Is this why you are so insecure?

Created albino...

Pink face, welcome to the story of
your origination... [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Albinism symptoms;

SKIN

-the most recognizable form of albinism results in milky white skin, skin pigmentation can range from white to nearly the same as parents or siblings without albinism.

HAIR

-Hair color can range from very white to brown. People of African or Asian descent who have albinism may have hair color that is yellow, reddish or brown. Hair color may also change by early adulthood.

The text does not direct provide for eye color. However, the statement;
when he opened his eyes he made the whole house bright, like the Sun, so that the whole house was exceptionally bright. strongly suggests a bright blue or other diluted color as associated with severe albinism.

Eye color Eye color can range from very light blue to brown and may change with age. The lack of pigment in the colored part of your eyes (irises) makes them somewhat translucent. This means that the irises can't completely block light from entering the eye. Because of this translucence, very light-colored eyes may appear red in some lighting. This occurs because you're seeing light reflected off the back of the eye and passing back out through the iris again — similar to red eye that occurs in a flash photograph. .

Vision
Signs and symptoms of albinism related to eye function include:
* Poor eye-sight in the 20/60 and above range.
* Rapid, involuntary back-and-forth movement of the eyes (nystagmus)
* Inability of both eyes to stay directed at the same point or to move in unison (strabismus)
* Extreme nearsightedness or farsightedness
* Sensitivity to light (photophobia)
* Astigmatism

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Chosen1
Member # 18528

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chosen1     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I have wrestled with this topic in my early years of study. At first, I did subscribe to the "white" Noah interpretation but have since abandonned that theory. Noah was what we classify today, an Albino. Additionally, he had light colored eyes, based on the description. I venture to say his eyes were "blue."
Posts: 270 | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:
Book of Enoch

106.2 And his body was white like snow, and red like the flower of a rose, and the hair of his head was white like wool. ....

Albino now you testify how
albinos originated.

Reasons why albinos left Ethiopia:

Skin cancer and sunburns in Ethiopia!
Uneasiness of Ethiopians at that strange looking red-leg mutation of a child called Noah...

His father rejected him immediately.

That is why Noah left from Ethiopia
and settled the range of mountains
near caucausus region...

From there Goths headed further east
to Turkemenistan and Tajikistan.

3000 years later, you came back
with your hatred and resentment
at having been rejected in
Africa...

Is this why you are so insecure?

Created albino...

Pink face, welcome to the story of
your origination... [Big Grin]

Casridi

I guess this shut-down
your pink albino arse...

This is your true history
your real story...

The rejection of the albino son
by a frikkened father and his neighbours

Of exile and lonliness,
cold, hunger and darkness
a sense of extreme alienation
and low self-worth...

Is this the reason for your
irrational anxieties....
and psychopathy against Africa???

A case of reflexive genetic memory???

Caucasus, Goths, and Cagots,
Turkemenistan..
echoes of the distant past [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
alTakruri
Member # 10195

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for alTakruri   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Cassiterides is envious and hateful of blacks due
to the shame of what is his particular people's debt.

Look at his avatar  - Dagda, his people's "Good God."

Now look at the real Dagda  - painstakingly researched by Marc.

Note that Dagda was king of the Tuatha de Danaan who were none other than an
migrated to Ireland branch of the Danaides of whom Aeschylus makes the Argive
king say are black girls. Also note the Celts claimed to be descended from Dana
daughter of Dagda.

What are we to conclude  - other than Cassiterides is ashamed and embarrased?

--------------------
Intellectual property of YYT al~Takruri © 2004 - 2017. All rights reserved.

Posts: 8014 | From: the Tekrur in the Western Sahel | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Damn cassiterides it looks like everywhere you turn the white boys are huggin' up to the black guys in ancient history.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ That fact remains the same, even in modern history. [Smile]

--------------------
Melanin King 4Shared Ebook and video depository;
http://www.4shared.com/u/vprmsqkz/1027fc89/melaninking.html

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
beyoku
Member # 14524

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for beyoku     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Any of you guys seen a new born African Baby?
 -

-
 -

White and pink. IN a few days it looks as they have been tossed into the oven. In order for Noah and his sons to have given birth to all humanity He must have been an African because Africans and only Africans fit the role of father and mother to all humanity.

/Thread

Posts: 2463 | From: New Jersey USA | Registered: Dec 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Yup. Everywhere you turn white boys dressing black, high-fivin', low fivin', even on the golf course where conservatism supposedly rules the day; finger-pointin', hip-bumpin'. The list goes on and gets longer.

Just the other day I heard an old tune by Jackie Deshannon from the 60s or 70s and up until this time I thought the chick was Black judging by the way she handled that tune. Hot damn she white. Even way back then they was gettin' it on.
[Smile]

Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Book of Enoch

cassiterides - Damn boy you're stupid.

All you did was prove that Whites are NOT NORMAL HUMANS.

Quote from your own source:

I have begotten a strange son, diverse from and unlike man.

Clearly he is saying that White people are NOT normal.

Quote: and resembling the sons of the God of heaven; and his nature is different and he is not like us, and his eyes are as the rays of the sun, and his countenance is glorious. And it seems to me that he is not sprung from me but from the angels.

And who are in Heaven?

Bloodless, colorless, Dead people!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
cassridi

Wha happin to you? You run leff the thread you began?

Is your silence a sign that your cagotic arse has been shut down?

Lion!

--------------------
Lionz

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

For whatever reason, there may have been whites in the bible. Pardon me please, but, big deal. Those who began the civilizations we still have today were African. Ham was African as were his descendants. With pride I present:

NOAH’S GENERATIONS, GENESIS 10: THE SONS OF HAM AND THE BIRTH OF NIMROD AND THE BIRTH OF NATIONS

6: And the sons of Ham: Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.
7: And the sons of Cush; Seba, and Havilah, and Sabtah, and Raamah, and Sabtechas. And the son of Radmah; Sheba and Dedan.
8. And Cush begat Nimrod; he began to be a mighty one in the earth.
9. He was a mighty hunter before the lord; wherefore it is said, Even as Nimrod, the mighty hunter before the Lord.
10. And the beginning of his Kingdom was Babel, and Erech, in the Land of Shinar.
11. Out of that land went forth Assur, and builded Ninevah, and the city of Rehoboth, and Calah.

--------------------
The nature of homelife is the fate of the nation.

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Verse 11 describes Ashur (Assur) as having found Ninevah and other cities. He was from the line of Shem, not Ham.

Secondly while it is well known and agreed the descendants of Ham settled in Africa, not all of them were Negroid.

Genesis 10: 16 lists the Amorites having sprung from the line of Ham.

The Amorites were a pale skinned, red haired and blue eyed race.

''...the 'Amorites' (the Hebrew Amurru) of Palestine were tall, handsome people, with white skins, blue eyes and reddish hair, having the characteristics of the white race.''
- Professor Sayce

Encyclopaedia Britannica:

'Egyptian illustrations of the New Kingdom show the Palestine Amorites... with blue eyes, straight nose and thin lips...'

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Marc Washington   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 

Africans 20 nations, Others (our Amorites) 1.

--------------------

Posts: 2334 | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:
Huummm.

Assur, you say? See No. 6.

Ninevah you cite as a reference? See Nos. 16 and 17.

-

http://www.beforebc.de/500_mesopotamia/02-16-500-01.html

Umm. The Palestinians you’re talking about? You sure you want to go there?

-

http://www.beforebc.de/400_neareast/02-16-500-SM.bab-01.html

--------------------

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
There was nothing African about the Assyrians in phenotype.

-

Can you stop with the posted nonsense.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^ Verse 11 describes Ashur (Assur) as having found Ninevah and other cities. He was from the line of Shem, not Ham.

Secondly while it is well known and agreed the descendants of Ham settled in Africa, not all of them were Negroid.

Genesis 10: 16 lists the Amorites having sprung from the line of Ham.

The Amorites were a pale skinned, red haired and blue eyed race.

''...the 'Amorites' (the Hebrew Amurru) of Palestine were tall, handsome people, with white skins, blue eyes and reddish hair, having the characteristics of the white race.''
- Professor Sayce

Encyclopaedia Britannica:

'Egyptian illustrations of the New Kingdom show the Palestine Amorites... with blue eyes, straight nose and thin lips...'

quote:
There was nothing African about the Assyrians in phenotype.

-

Can you stop with the posted nonsense.

cassiterides - I'm really beginning to love you. Seems like you find every piece of White nonsense, Bullsh1t, and falsification that there is, and bring it here for us to destroy. You're a good Albino Doggie.

Take your picture above:
From the White liars at the British museum, we know that the noses didn't originally look like that - But look who they blame for the modifications to make them look White!!

http://www.britishmuseum.org/explore/highlights/highlight_objects/aes/c/colossal_head_of_amenhotep.aspx

Was Rameses in Assyria too? Whites are SUCH degenerate liars!

Sooo, lets look at some UN-MODIFIED artifacts of Assyrians.

-

-

-

So my good little Albino Doggie, please continue, you make things so much easier!

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^^Mike this picture of King Esarhaddon does have a wide looking nose. He may or may not have been black. Most other Assyrian artifacts do not have this type of nose. I think you know that
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
^^^^Mike this picture of King Esarhaddon does have a wide looking nose. He may or may not have been black. Most other Assyrian artifacts do not have this type of nose. I think you know that

Yes my little lying Albino princess, perhaps a bigger picture of the fisherman above may help.
But in the mean time, why not post your White Assyrians?

-

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Babylonian linguists have uncovered evidence that the Gutians had fair hair and white skin:

Tablets which describe 'blond' Gutian slaves were unearthed in the 19th century (The Early History of Babylonia, Howorth, 1901, p.32).

##Gutians were also referred to as "namrum", a term generally identified by Sumerologists with "fair-complexioned." (Hurrians and Subarians, Studies in Ancient Oriental Civilization, Gelb, 1944, p.88).

Both Gelb and Kraus (P.Kraus, MVAeG, 36.1 (1932) 59f.) transcribe a passage:

[rešamtam] na-wi-ir-tam ša in-ki [maḥ]-ra-at

(VAS XVI 65.12f.) -

"a light (-coloured) slave girl who is pleasing to your eye." (Gelb 1944, ibid.)

The learned Woolley confirms that the Gutians were fair-haired:

"In the Zagros hills and across the plains to the Tigris, there lived a ... fair-haired ... people akin to the Guti (the Goths) who ... remained in what was afterwards Assyria, the neighbour land to Akkad" (Woolley 1929, p.5).

''The Guti of western Persia are described in texts as early as 2000 BC as blond or at least as light (namrutim). The Amorites were probably of this race; the Egyptian monuments show them as blond, tall, dolichocephalic and with prominent aquiline noses; they interred their dead in dolmens of which there are over 700 in the country of Moab." (Closson 1899, p.74)

Marc Washington
Member # 10979

Member Rated:

-

http://www.beforebc.de/all_europe/02-16-500-00-07.html

--------------------

Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I am glade to help you out here.

quote:
Book of Enoch

-

-

-

Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Book of Enoch

-
Posts: 22234 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Still till this day albinos in Africa are seen as something very special and miraculous.
Byron Bumper
Member # 19992

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Byron Bumper     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BEEP BEEP SCREECH KISS CUSS
Posts: 49 | From: auto salvage yard | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com