EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Group of Black Hebrew Israelites are stuck in Egypt during the country's crisis. (Page 1)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   
Author Topic: Group of Black Hebrew Israelites are stuck in Egypt during the country's crisis.
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This is really fvcking sad and shows how psychotic religious belief can be. These morons took wives and little children to Alexandria Egypt, thinking this was the "wilderness" to flee to, from Babylon (America). I am so pissed right now with the BHI religion because of this situation.

Does anyone know if they were able to leave Egypt?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JO-AMCga9tQ

Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
They fled to North Africa, land of the Sand Niggers and marginalized and discriminated against Blacks???

What, because the Turkish religion of Islam told them to do it? I mean, I don't really see the connection. But anyway:

Sorry pal, I don't waste my sympathies on dumb niggers.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Unfortunately, they went to the extreme with their Biblical interpretation by acting on it. Truly sad.
Posts: 1340 | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, those dudes are following Racashawar and the GOCC, although Racashawar is in England.

But hey why are you pissed off, its their choice. If they could not realize the the BHI is a bunch of hogwash then they deserve this.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mike111:
They fled to North Africa, land of the Sand Niggers and marginalized and discriminated against Blacks???

What, because the Turkish religion of Islam told them to do it? I mean, I don't really see the connection. But anyway:

Actually BHI don't follow Islam, they believe they are Jews and that Jesus is gonna return in Space Ships in the same wilderness the ancient Jews wnt to after leaving Egypt.
Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
Actually BHI don't follow Islam, they believe they are Jews and that Jesus is gonna return in Space Ships in the same wilderness the ancient Jews wnt to after leaving Egypt.

Jari - I hope that's not true. This can be the results of such beliefs.

Heaven's Gate was an American UFO Cult based in San Diego, California, founded and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1928–1985). On March 26, 1997, in a period that Comet Hale-Bopp was at its brightest, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed suicide.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/dc_highe.htm

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Confirming Truth:
This is really fvcking sad and shows how psychotic religious belief can be. These morons took wives and little children to Alexandria Egypt, thinking this was the "wilderness" to flee to, from Babylon (America). I am so pissed right now with the BHI religion because of this situation.

He looks happier than you, in your little cockroach infested studio apartment in south Bronx .. Latino Ghetto! [Big Grin]
Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ lol
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
quote:

Jari - I hope that's not true. This can be the results of such beliefs.

Heaven's Gate was an American UFO Cult based in San Diego, California, founded and led by Marshall Applewhite (1931–1997) and Bonnie Nettles (1928–1985). On March 26, 1997, in a period that Comet Hale-Bopp was at its brightest, police discovered the bodies of 39 members of the group who had committed suicide.

http://www.religioustolerance.org/dc_highe.htm

Im not kidding, you have to listen to Racashawar talk about the "Wilderness" etc. Its crazy...You have to hear it, Im dumbfounded his followers did not leave BHI after hearing what they really believe.

I think the BHI cult goes deeper into insanity than the Heavens Gate Cult

I wish I could post the Vids. where Racashawar goes into the Wilderness...so you can see what Im talking about.

the lioness is a guy IRL
cassiterides banned yet again
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''I think the BHI cult goes deeper into insanity than the Heavens Gate Cult''
====

They don't believe what they claim.

Afrocentrism is a political movement, its adherents don't believe what they spout, its intention is just to anger white people (usually by trying to steal their heritage).

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^Kinda like what you do?
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
====

Afrocentrism is a political movement, its adherents don't believe what they spout, its intention is just to anger white people (usually by trying to steal their heritage).

LOL, I think you are confused, BHI are no Afrocentric at all, if anything they hold the same views about "Africans" that you do. They believe they are Jews in the strictest sense, and therefore they believe they are not even of the same "family"(Ham) as Africans. They believe all of the culture of Egypt, Lybia etc. also places like Timbuctu etc. came from the Jews. They believe that Africans will be killed in great numbers along with Whites when Jesus returns in his Space Ships. They also advocate Africans being enslaved in the New Jerusalem.

I would say majority of BHI proponets don't believe their cult, they use it as a coping mechanism for slavery, so they convince themselves that in the Future Whites will be either killed or enslaved. Once you understand that you can understand the mentality behind the BHI. Its just a coping mechanism that sprung out of the British Israelism, which also began as a coping mechanism by Tin Isle Europeans as a way to cope with the fact that Northern Europeans were pretty much absent from Biblical Cannon and stories, and as a way to justify the Anglican departure from the Catholic Papacy.

BHI and Brit.Israel are the same thing different people.

BHI views on Africans

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN4u2atCZtg&feature=related
^^^^
The slaughter of Ethiopians(Africans)....

Ill try to find more but it might take a while...

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
im pissed because of the innocent children they took down there!! they dont deserve this!

quote:
LOL, those dudes are following Racashawar and the GOCC, although Racashawar is in England.

But hey why are you pissed off, its their choice. If they could not realize the the BHI is a bunch of hogwash then they deserve this.

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
you dont know when to be serious when it is called for, do u?

quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
quote:

He looks happier than you, in your little cockroach infested studio apartment in south Bronx .. Latino Ghetto! [Big Grin]

Confirming Truth
Member # 17678

Member Rated:
Icon 9 posted      Profile for Confirming Truth     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
BHI are not Afrocentric but they are "Blaccentric." They will uphold "Blackness" when it is convenient for them. Case in point, when they argue against Whites that ancient Egypt was Black.

quote:
====

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Im sorry but Im going to side with Mike111 on this one, I don't have any pity for them or their family.

These dudes are supposed to be MEN, and are supposed to be rational, intellignent protectors of their family and children. They let their infeority complex drive them to believe the crap BHI like Rachashawar are spouting. They should have did research on their own for MONTHS even Years before actively joining the BHI.

These dudes brought this on themselves, BRO. Rachashawar got a whole gang of young bro. no older than 30 as far as I can tell following him around Europe. These brothers gonna waste YEARS before they come to their senses as 40 something year old men with no education or no work/millitary history.

GOCC has been getting major pushback, The Muslims and Whites and Catholics in Europe don't play up there, Ive seen them backing down more often and being confronted more often.

quote:
im pissed because of the innocent children they took down there!! they dont deserve this!

quote:

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why are SSA and their descendants so superstitious? Just go to any majority area and you will see the multiple various named cults, churches, mosques and temples sprout up like weeds. Do you know what some elderly Pimps do instead of retiring? The Preacher racket, tax-free money baby.
Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^^^^^^^
BHI are no different than Zionist Jews, and British Israelites who all believe the exact same thing. As a matter of fact they site they same biblical passages to prove their points.

BHIism has more to do with infority complex and a mechanism to cope with slavery. Slavery is the Foundation stone of the BHI doctrine, with out Slavery the BHI end up realizing that Black Americans and Carribeans are no different than other people when it comes to oppression even whites who suffered years as slaves, being shipped as slaves to the Americas(Irish and Scottish)

You can go into any ethnic hub and find various Superstitions, Your people the Jews are notorious for their religious cults including Satanism...which was begun by a Jew.

Wicca, Brit.Israel, and various Nordic Pagan cults are popular amoung whites.

People should use rational thought rather than accept something because it makes you feel good. It makes certain blacks feel good knowing one day they will rule the world from Israel.

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jacki Lopushonsky         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
And who created Satan and killed all the first born of Egypt? Yhwh your God. Religion needs the carrot of God/Heaven and stick of Satan/Hell to propagate. Do you actually believe in real characters of God and Satan? Satan is just a corruption of the AE Set.

Hail Set, the Lord of Chaos [Razz]

-

Posts: 644 | Registered: May 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
I believe in God, so do Billions of other people including Millions of Jews and Im sure you have relatives who are Zionists or if not that fundamentalist you got some Orthodox in your Family....Are your people of Superstitious SSAs....???

Had you lived 100 yrs Earlier you might have been Orstrasized from your Jewish family or even better been an Orthodox Rabbi, Singing Hymns every Passover gloifying the killing of the first born of Km.t.

Atheism is a Religion too fool. Your views on the origin of the universe is just as much blind faith as mine are.

I was talking to some of my friends and Asked them, if you atheists really believe Religion is such a fairy tale, why are you atheists so Angry, why are you so worried about fairytales.

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

You didn't answer the question about the real or fictional characters of God and Satan. Where do they exist in the Universe?

Superstitious fairy tales always have political consequences and I respect the separation of religion and govt. I don't have a problem with their private beliefs as long as they don't proselytize.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
I agree Superstious fairy tales always have consequences esp. when given political power, as in the case of the Atheist Communist Regimes. Sepreration of Church and state is a great thing, I agree with you on the latter part of your post.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by NonProphet:
Why are Sub-Saharan Africans and their descendants so superstitious?

I keep wondering that myself. I mean, I do understand the need many people have for organized religion.

But it seems to me, there does not need to be such a break with reality and such a dependence on mysticism.

I was shocked recently to learn that west Africans had created (extended?) a White river goddess named "Mama Wata". Some claim that she is merely a "light-skinned" Black woman.

In any case, them Niggers be bizarre.
They really need to check-out math, science, and technology. And try to compete in THIS world. Last I heard, there was not a large market for dusty-assed Niggers good only for spouting mumbo-jumbo bullsh1t. They really need to leave the goings-on in the spirit-world to the spirits, and get to dealing with the REAL world. That goes for the SSA in America too!

Jacki Lopushonsky
Member # 17745

quote:
^^^
I agree Superstious fairy tales always have consequences esp. when given political power, as in the case of the Atheist Communist Regimes. Sepreration of Church and state is a great thing, I agree with you on the latter part of your post.

Atheism is the lack of a belief in higher power, period. Communism and Nazism are/were sociopolitical ideologies supported by and rooted in Russian Christian Orthodoxy, Paganism and Catholicism. Read the great Christopher Hitchens and enlighten yourself.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Don't you live in Europe somewhere?
Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness is a guy IRL         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
''BHI and Brit.Israel are the same thing different people.''
====

Obviously false. Archeology has proven a major tenet of the British Israel teaching, that being that the deported Northern house of Israel in the 8th century BC became the Cimmerians and Scythians (Sacae). This fact broke into the mainstream in the 19th century and was supported by world renowed scholars such as George Rawlinson, and other prominent scholars (C. A. L. Totten, Charles Piazzi Smyth etc).

In contrast the Black Hebrew Israelites have never had any support from any scholar in any field of any expertise. They are crackpots and charlatans. There is no scriptural or secular evidence for any of their claims.

Posts: 2408 | From: My mother's basement | Registered: Dec 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Why folks like to pick on Africans living below the desert as being more Superstitious than anyone else how many times in the "west" have people saw an image of the virgin Mary on a slice of toast or Jesus on a piece of pizza.
 -
 -  -
Catholics and Muslims whipping themselves bloody
 -
Or Hindus piercing themselves.
Why the special need to single out Africans? and about the BHI's predicament they like anyone else got caught up in the suddenness of the situation but if things really really got ugly rest assured that there will be a C 130 Hercules or a carrier waiting off sure to evacuate their African/white hatin ass back to the U.S btw Confirming you show much more sympathy to your former colleges than those poor Haitians caught-up in that act of nature..why is that?

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
''BHI and Brit.Israel are the same thing different people.''
====

Obviously false. Archeology has proven a major tenet of the British Israel teaching, that being that the deported Northern house of Israel in the 8th century BC became the Cimmerians and Scythians (Sacae). This fact broke into the mainstream in the 19th century and was supported by world renowed scholars such as George Rawlinson, and other prominent scholars (C. A. L. Totten, Charles Piazzi Smyth etc).

In contrast the Black Hebrew Israelites have never had any support from any scholar in any field of any expertise. They are crackpots and charlatans. There is no scriptural or secular evidence for any of their claims.

LMAO, You are a Moron.

The Ideology of Brit. Israelism did not start in the Tin Isles until the advent of Anglicanism, or when King Henry VIII broke from the Papacy and needed a reason to justify his actions. He claimed the Angles and other Tin Isle inhabitants were infact the house of Israel.

BHI are Crackpots no doubt, but they got their doctrine from the fallacious Brit. Israelism.

What I find funny is like Black Heebs you will claim the Pagan cultures of your people but in the very same breath claim you all descend from ancient Hebrews.

How do you justify the Pagan tribes of the Teutons, Goths, Celts, and Anglo Saxons, should I post some ancient references all the way up to the Muslim Era of the "Rituals" and "Practices" of your forefathers.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:

Don't you live in Europe somewhere?

Europe is stolen Black lands. I intend to take it back - eventually.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The BHI could use the fact that there were Jews living in West African Kingdoms and they could have gotten caught-up in the slave trade and shipped to the America's along with the general African population..would they survive as Jews in the America's till the present is another story.
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Brada-Anansi:
Why folks like to pick on Africans living below the desert as being more Superstitious than anyone else how many times in the "west" have people saw an image of the virgin Mary on a slice of toast or Jesus on a piece of pizza.

Catholics and Muslims whipping themselves bloody

Or Hindus piercing themselves.
Why the special need to single out Africans?

Brada-Anansi - We must always be careful to compare Apples to Apples and Oranges to Oranges.

Niggers may be dumb, but they ain't THAT dumb - normally.

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Mike
Brada-Anansi - We must always be careful to compare Apples to Apples and Oranges to Oranges.
True!!! but they all fruits.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''Europe is stolen Black lands. I intend to take it back - eventually.''
====

Blacks are immigrants to Europe. The indigenous Europeans are white.

The only place blacks are native to is Sub-Sahara Africa. You will not find a single Afrocentric though living in their homeland...ALL of them live in white lands, typing English (a white language) on a computer (invented by white people)...

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
What matter does it make to you, according to your doctrine You aint native to Europe either, your a Jew remember...LOL

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
''How do you justify the Pagan tribes of the Teutons, Goths, Celts, and Anglo Saxons, should I post some ancient references all the way up to the Muslim Era of the "Rituals" and "Practices" of your forefathers.''
=====

Because the Israelites turned to idolatry and polytheism, which is why in fact they were punished by God and deported by the Assyrians.

Even prior to the deportation, the united monarchy of Israel also crumbled because of idolatry and heathen influences. This later happened to Judah (the Jews)- and is clearly seen today with the pagan Talmud. The modern Rabbinic Judaic faith itself is a corrupt form of Babylonianism, with little Old Testament truth left. Only Karaite Judaism is pure:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Karaite_Judaism

The Karaite Jews however are persecuted and there are only a few thousand of them.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Well thats all fine and dandy Buddy boy, but the time is tickin on You(whites) or Heebs to get in the land of Israel before the return of Moshiach. sorry for you but the Zionists got you and the Heebs beat...LMAO.
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
quote:
''Europe is stolen Black lands. I intend to take it back - eventually.''
====

Blacks are immigrants to Europe. The indigenous Europeans are white.

The only place blacks are native to is Sub-Sahara Africa. You will not find a single Afrocentric though living in their homeland...ALL of them live in white lands, typing English (a white language) on a computer (invented by white people)...

cassiterides - Once again you demonstrate your ignorance and COMPLETELY baseless White hubris. You people came as ILLITERATE Nomadic People - what is there to be proud of in that?

English is a CONGLOMERATE language of the family Indo-European.

Sir William Jones first lectured on the striking similarities between three of the oldest languages known in his time: Latin, Greek, and Sanskrit, to which he tentatively added Gothic, Celtic, and Old Persian. Add to that the Pict contributions.

The Black language ALL! The White contribution? Gothic - Ug, Nug, Mug.

the lioness is a guy IRL
Member # 18409

Rate Member
^ Blacks are immigrants to Europe. You flooded our countries only in the last 50 years.

Most countries have now however had enough of the uncontrolled immigration from the third world, which is why nationalist parties across Europe are gaining considerable support and winning seats (representation) in their politics.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
and about the BHI's predicament they like anyone else got caught up in the suddenness of the situation but if things really really got ugly rest assured that there will be a C 130 Hercules or a carrier waiting off sure to evacuate their African/white hatin ass back to the U.S

Yes, Rest assured those Niggers are gonna be begging the so called Edomite White man to take their ashy black asses back to so called Babylon.

Glassflower
Member # 17950

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Glassflower     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
if they are a cult wont they be making the most of the situation and if they are trying to fulfil prophesy turn this into a plus? If they have gone there seeing its the wilderness of Rev 11 (I think) ,so this will be the great flood sent by the devil? Cults will turn anything into anything....
Posts: 314 | From: australia | Registered: Jul 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri
quote:
Yes, Rest assured those Niggers are gonna be begging the so called Edomite White man to take their ashy black asses back to so called Babylon.
Well Jeri in this case they will be begging a man of Euro-African decent but self described black-man of Muslim ancestry to save them and back in my time I was part of such rescue efforts along with hundreds of other blacks and non blacks working as team to get the job done under both the immediate and upper level command of other self described blk men.
Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
LOL, I think you are confused, BHI are no Afrocentric at all, if anything they hold the same views about "Africans" that you do. They believe they are Jews in the strictest sense, and therefore they believe they are not even of the same "family"(Ham) as Africans. They believe all of the culture of Egypt, Lybia etc. also places like Timbuctu etc. came from the Jews. They believe that Africans will be killed in great numbers along with Whites when Jesus returns in his Space Ships. They also advocate Africans being enslaved in the New Jerusalem.

I would say majority of BHI proponets don't believe their cult, they use it as a coping mechanism for slavery, so they convince themselves that in the Future Whites will be either killed or enslaved. Once you understand that you can understand the mentality behind the BHI. Its just a coping mechanism that sprung out of the British Israelism, which also began as a coping mechanism by Tin Isle Europeans as a way to cope with the fact that Northern Europeans were pretty much absent from Biblical Cannon and stories, and as a way to justify the Anglican departure from the Catholic Papacy.

BHI views on Africans

^^^^

I think you should be careful not to lump all people who call themselves Israelites or descendants of Joseph into one belief system. "Black Hebrew Israelite" is a term made up by the feds to try to lump them into one group so they can be easily identified. Israelite is a nationality claimed by blacks all over the globe not just in America. Those idiots that Fled to Egypt are no different than the idiots in Amerikkka who go vote and call themselves "liberal" or "conservative" thinking they actually have a say so on who the International Bankers want as the president of their corporation. I myself am an israelite and believe Africans all across the world are my brothas even those thought not to be "Israel" and as long as we have one common enemy "spirituality" can be put to the side until we reach our independence
Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 10 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The above is how i'd first gathered it.

Since then from vids i'd seen and things i've heard there seemed to be a smear campaign that focused on loons so wild (all kinds of silly sounding conspiracy theories, racism in all directions, and such) usually tagged "black israelites" that i thought it was a hoax. I've actually seen those muhfwugas in NYC, they seem different than the ones i've met here (not sure if they were from here).

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Zioncity:
quote:

BHI views on Africans

^^^^

I think you should be careful not to lump all people who call themselves Israelites or descendants of Joseph into one belief system. "Black Hebrew Israelite" is a term made up by the feds to try to lump them into one group so they can be easily identified. Israelite is a nationality claimed by blacks all over the globe not just in America. Those idiots that Fled to Egypt are no different than the idiots in Amerikkka who go vote and call themselves "liberal" or "conservative" thinking they actually have a say so on who the International Bankers want as the president of their corporation. I myself am an israelite and believe Africans all across the world are my brothas even those thought not to be "Israel" and as long as we have one common enemy "spirituality" can be put to the side until we reach our independence
What I said applies, as majority of the BHI don't care about Africa or Africans. For example as a Hebrew are you telling me you advocate and kick it with Rastafarians?? You would have to be against that because its taking away from Moshiach and into Halle Sallasse...(Unless you don't believe in Christ like some older camps). Also alot of camps disrespect Ethiopia, and say the Ethiopian Jews are fake Jew, but Torah says that a Root of Jessse is gonna come from Ethiopia. I see so many Heebs disrespecting Ethiopia, Im like Damn.

And you a right about voting, does'nt matter because politicians are bought, but that should not stop anyone from giving up and letting people control you. Politics can be changed and manipulated if more people stand up.

Hell look at whats going on in Egypt and Tunisia etc. You mean to tell me a couple hundred Bankers can control a Billion Some odd people, Give me a break with that B.S. Stop letting people dictate to you what YOU can and CANT do because trust me get a couple Hundred or hell even a few thousand like in Egypt and these Coward bankers will piss their pants.

As far as America goes, Its not perfect but its better than anything else and My forefather helped build it, so Black people have a good part of Ameri"KKA" if you don't like it you can leave.

I think the BHI have some good things about them as they want to uplift blacks and hispanics but they are trying to push something that majority of people don't want. Alot of Afrocentrics don't even like the BHI, like Sara Suten Seti and his camp.

Honestly I like the teachings of some of the Hebrews. For one I beleve Jesus was black, I also believe that A.A(Carribeans, Latinos, Native Americans etc.) might have some Jewish connection. I like how deep some of them are.

But Damn one thing I LOVED about the Heebs was how they tried to build a family with A.A, Caribeans, Haitians, Domicans etc. Damn man that's one thing even the Afrocentrics cant claim.

There are some BHI camps that I got a hell lot of respect for and still wath and sub to their teachings like the "Khaneest of Jesus"(Ill try to post some of their stuff) those brothers there are deep, and on point, if more Camps were like them I think people would have a different opinion of the Heebs.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
These are the dudes I was Talking about, Bro. Judah I beleve his name, the heavy set dude is a good man, he has me laughing sometimes. Their whole camp is good(Hell If I lived in their area I might have joined them).

http://www.youtube.com/user/yshuaknesset#p/c/70CEFEF6DFE7C70E/8/0yNWK6lWvig

Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Zioncity     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[QUOTE]What I said applies, as majority of the BHI don't care about Africa or Africans. For example as a Hebrew are you telling me you advocate and kick it with Rastafarians?? You would have to be against that because its taking away from Moshiach and into Halle Sallasse...(Unless you don't believe in Christ like some older camps). Also alot of camps disrespect Ethiopia, and say the Ethiopian Jews are fake Jew, but Torah says that a Root of Jessse is gonna come from Ethiopia. I see so many Heebs disrespecting Ethiopia, Im like Damn.

And you a right about voting, does'nt matter because politicians are bought, but that should not stop anyone from giving up and letting people control you. Politics can be changed and manipulated if more people stand up.

Hell look at whats going on in Egypt and Tunisia etc. You mean to tell me a couple hundred Bankers can control a Billion Some odd people, Give me a break with that B.S. Stop letting people dictate to you what YOU can and CANT do because trust me get a couple Hundred or hell even a few thousand like in Egypt and these Coward bankers will piss their pants.

As far as America goes, Its not perfect but its better than anything else and My forefather helped build it, so Black people have a good part of Ameri"KKA" if you don't like it you can leave.

I think the BHI have some good things about them as they want to uplift blacks and hispanics but they are trying to push something that majority of people don't want. Alot of Afrocentrics don't even like the BHI, like Sara Suten Seti and his camp.

Honestly I like the teachings of some of the Hebrews. For one I beleve Jesus was black, I also believe that A.A(Carribeans, Latinos, Native Americans etc.) might have some Jewish connection. I like how deep some of them are.

But Damn one thing I LOVED about the Heebs was how they tried to build a family with A.A, Caribeans, Haitians, Domicans etc. Damn man that's one thing even the Afrocentrics cant claim.

There are some BHI camps that I got a hell lot of respect for and still wath and sub to their teachings like the "Khaneest of Jesus"(Ill try to post some of their stuff) those brothers there are deep, and on point, if more Camps were like them I think people would have a different opinion of the Heebs. [QUOTE]

Well the majority of black americans period dont care about Africa or Africans. And again when you use the term "BHI" it becomes a political and sometimes cult like term when its really just a nationality. No israelite with even minimal knowledge of history should be calling themselves "black hebrew" because we know that all black people are not hebrew and that all hebrews are not black. Three separate terms, and you cannot separate African israelites from Americans because that is where the history lies in proving who we are. Igbo, Fulani, the Lembas, and too many others to name all claim israelite ancestry with a bulk of the slaves transported coming directly from alot of those tribes.

Of course I could kick it with a Rasta even though I disagree with most of their teachings I learned awhile ago that no one man or group has all the truth. Spiritual things will be revealed over time but right now we have a physical fight to feed and educate our babies. Unity is needed because thats how other nations have prospered and controlled blacks throughout the world. I lost respect for Israelite groups like greatmillstone because they wont admit when they are wrong. Or dont know they are which is almost worse.

Malcom told black people 50 years ago voting was pointless. I never said there is anything wrong with standing up for your rights. But voting for damn sure is not the answer. They use it like a television sitcom and keep people intrigued with all the conservative/liberal BULLSHIT. Meanwhile behind close doors those people are apart of the same fraternities, secret societies, families etc... White supremacy is world wide simply moving is not going to solve the problem of them invading countries where indigenous people live and stealing all their natural resources then turn around and sell it back to them.

Posts: 43 | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
Excuse my forum quoting skills I'm new to this
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Comforter- Tazadaqyah- Israelite Church of God in Jesus

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_bsB-3_k0o

Zabach Camp: Dealing With An "Off" Brother

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLJGTWGRhqs

Posts: 42922 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Whatbox
Member # 10819

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Whatbox   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Excused.

You wrote a lot of wisdom. Especially the "majority of black Americans period" part -- that's got to be the lamest point of contention ever made. Ever

--------------------
http://iheartguts.com/shop/bmz_cache/7/72e040818e71f04c59d362025adcc5cc.image.300x261.jpg http://www.nastynets.net/www.mousesafari.com/lohan-facial.gif

Posts: 5555 | From: Tha 5th Dimension. | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Zioncity
Member # 18034

Rate Member
I grew up around nothing but black people in the US. I went to a black University. And there is a definite disconnect between them and african culture/history. Dont know where you from DAWG. My point of contention was really the term "BHI"
  This topic comprises 2 pages: 1  2   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com