EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Mulatto.org

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!    
Author Topic: Mulatto.org
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I SIGNED up and try to correct some of the incorrect info and the foolish on this website.has anyone seen this site? anyway when i sign up,it's hard to reply to anything.IF YOU have NOT SEEN this website BEFORE,i warn you it's alot of non-sense.

Mulatto.org

I WANTED TO make CLEAR WHO ARE THE IGBOS and certain east africans, but i guess i would not be able to do so. maybe you guys here could give it a shot.

White Baby Born To Black Parents?

http://mulattodebate.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=4815018&trail=30

and
Mulatto Egyptians???

http://mulattodebate.websitetoolbox.com/post?id=2979283&trail=30

Mulatto.org
http://mulattodebate.websitetoolbox.com/

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Grumman
Member # 14051

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Grumman     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Yes it's a biracial site full of those who like to compare their ''white and brown looks'' with each other; at least when I stopped by there nearly four years ago. I don't know about the politics today nor the current status. It has no appeal except to those whom have lost their way and who seek solace amongst others who are of similar anguish.
Posts: 2118 | From: midwest, USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Ah, the racial insecurity of biracial children, torn between artificial lines-in-the sand, they foolishly believe they've magically transcended.

Most of them of Jewish intermixing are completely unaware of the genetic compromises they have inherited, and in most cases, their parents were just as ignorant.

There exist several of these Bi-racial sites. Apart from their shared racial confusion, The one thing they seem to share is their amateurish design which prohibits any real or meaningful exchange.

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Thanks for the comments.Yes they are so messed up over there.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Grumman:
Yes it's a biracial site full of those who like to compare their ''white and brown looks'' with each other; at least when I stopped by there nearly four years ago. I don't know about the politics today nor the current status. It has no appeal except to those whom have lost their way and who seek solace amongst others who are of similar anguish.

The Tiger Woods syndrome - and that fool doesn't even realize that his mother is half Black too - no doubt she didn't bother to tell him of her true heritage. He is actually 3/4 Black and 1/4 mongol - and it shows!

The worlds racial polarization (caused by frightened Albinos) has caused the Mulattoes situation to be very difficult, and actually I sympathize with them. My problem with them, comes about when the idiot fringe of their number, try to claim evolution as their genesis.

And as they progress to Quadroons and Octoroon, they often want to claim heritage and identity from their long past and forgotten ancestors.

i.e. if you are 1/8 or even less, Egyptian, Indian, or whatever; what the hell are you doing claiming to be either? If you really want to be like those long past ancestors, make babies with one of their ethnic number.

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Mike, Mulattoes don't try to claim evolution as their genesis.

For example the man below might have the same complexion as a mulatto, a person with one black parent and the other white.
But he would not call himself a mulatto because he is not one

-

-

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
It's an important point, so I will suffer your stupidity to make it.

Okay lioness, what is he?

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
^For those who may not have checked, the man above is an Indian from Hyderabad.

Hyderabad, is the thriving capital city of Andhra Pradesh State located in the Telangana region of Andhra Pradesh. Hyderabad also has a twin city Secunderabad and with a population of more than 8 million people Hyderabad is India's 5th largest metropolis.

He,he, ONLY Lioness is so stupid.

Lioness - have you read-up on Indian history yet?

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Come-on lioness, quit wasting time:

Kneel before me and say;
Yes all-knowing one, he is indeed a Mulatto.

Then say you're sorry for bothering me.

Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Lioness proves something that I have long suspected; many posters, perhaps most posters, don't actually read what others post. They are totally focused on presenting their thoughts and promoting their agenda, and completely unconcerned with learning anything.

Lioness has participated in many, many threads where the history and genetic make-up of Indians was discussed. And it was clearly established that modern Indians were either Black (mostly but not entirely Dravidian), White Arian, or a mix, i.e. Mulatto. Yet here she is today, not knowing that.

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most probable that Lionese is of mixed racial heritage and she visits this site to help her decide which way to go.
Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Naah

Lionese is a racist zionist &%*#!!, living out in the Appalachian regions...

Not well educated. She took night classes in Grade 8 level Civic Studies. All other education since then has been via You-Tube ... and Albino Wight Supremacist sites.

I figured her out long time...

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

A word was created for when a person has one white parent and one black parent. The word is "mulatto".

This does not apply to the children in the above photo.
Therefore they are not mulatto or "mixed".

Below is a Khosian man. He is also not a mulatto or "mixed"

-

they teach these simple things when you go to college

I could be God, Satan, Daffy duck or all that rolled into one.
But the facts remain the same. The above are not mulattoes.

Posts: 42939 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com