EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » What Are Typical Egyptian Features? (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: What Are Typical Egyptian Features?
Watu
Member # 18671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -
 -

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Egmond Codfried
Member # 15683

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Egmond Codfried   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I always feel that western cameramen and women pan away from Blacks in a crowd. Only if this Black person is a leader or a spokesperson, he will be filmed. Its like when normally we will not film a disabled or obviously sick or disturbed person. I remember filming a white Dutch man eating out of garbage cans and some bystanders taking offence at that. I was just returning the favour as the Dutch would film things in Suriname we do not like to be filmed, especially as it misrepresents Surinam.
And why should Egyptians all conform to the same type? Are all these different Americans less American because of the shape of their noses?

The essentially white looking Egyptians are descendents of Turks, but have long time become Egyptians.

The problem with Islamised Blacks is that they have learned to scorn their blackness.

Posts: 5454 | From: Holland | Registered: Aug 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
I did the following google image search:"people of Aswan Egypt" Since they are probably most representive of Ancient Egyptians- unlike the Arabs and Turks of Cairo and Alexandria. Click on the link below which displays the results.

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1259&bih=579&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=people+of+aswan+egypt&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Watu
Member # 18671

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Watu     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Apocalypse:
I did the following google image search:"people of Aswan Egypt" Since they are probably most representive of Ancient Egyptians- unlike the Arabs and Turks of Cairo and Alexandria. Click on the link below which displays the results.

http://www.google.com/images?um=1&hl=en&biw=1259&bih=579&tbs=isch%3A1&sa=1&q=people+of+aswan+egypt&btnG=Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

A man from Aswan

-

http://www.flickr.com/photos/retrospectivetraveller/5175225738/

Posts: 55 | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Apocalypse     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Yes you're correct quite a few non-native Egyptians made it down to Aswan also. The images on the google page I submitted above however are more representative of the Ancient Egyptian population.
Posts: 1038 | From: Franklin Park, NJ | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Exactly, the Arab and Turk invaders posted by Watu do not represent the Egyptians like those found in Luxor and Aswan and Lower Sudan.

Philea

-

Aswan

-

-

-

-

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

^^^^look he's sad and happy at the same time

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A. Egyptian Beauties

-

-

-

-

-

An Arab b#tch calling herself Egyptian

-

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Jari wrote:
quote:
Exactly, the Arab and Turk invaders posted by Watu do not represent the Egyptians like those found in Luxor and Aswan and Lower Sudan.

Exactly.

Lioness, your comment is odd but very observant. I must say i agree with you. A smile coaxed from sadness.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Jari wrote:
quote:
A beautiful woman nonetheless IMO. Admittedly, Turk or Arabic.
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The assumption is made that you can tell who is Turk or Arabic rather than African. The paintings that Jari put up are indeed authentic Egyptian. But look at the below sculpture of Thutmose III. It's authentic also.
Now apply your he's a Turk he's an Arab methods.
Using those methods he turns out to be a "Turk" or an "Arab"

-

^^^^This is why. while it's politically useful to say all the ancient Egyptians all were African I just can't bring myself to do it because this person is just so un-African looking to me.
It looks like a European keep it real.
And there are many more sculptures like this as well as others that do look African.
Why would I want to associate myself with Thutmose III? He was one of the biggest imperialists of the ancient world and I am of West African descent anyway.
After seeing so many sculptures that look un-African like Thutmose III it leads me to believe the ancient Egyptians were comprised of people from the Sudan mixed with people of the Mediterranean and Levant from the earliest foundations.

-
___________________^^^^^^look at this
you telling me this person is an African?

-

-
Ramesses II
^^^you're telling me this looks like an African person to you?
not

If you want to claim all the Pharaohs before the late period were all of African ancestry it is no different than Egmond with his black Saxon thing.

Posts: 42934 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Jari wrote:
quote:
A beautiful woman nonetheless IMO. Admittedly, Turk or Arabic.
She's beautiful but I perfer darker to Light brown women.

I don't really think she is a "B" but Im sick of people denying the Aswani and Luxor type Egyptians their heritage.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
The assumption is made that you can tell who is Turk or Arabic rather than African. The paintings that Jari put up are indeed authentic Egyptian. But look at the below sculpture of Thutmose III. It's authentic also.

-

Selecting one Photo of Tuthmose won't help you. Logically there was not Turks or Arabs in A. Egypt. The Turks were still in the Steppes and the Arabs could barely figure out that camels can transport them across their sand Dunes.

Thuthmose was an Egyptian

-

-

-

Sorry but your Bird Brain Spin Tactic wont work here..

quote:
^^^^This is why. while it's politically useful to say all the ancient Egyptians all were African I just can't bring myself to do it because this person is just so un-African looking to me.

Dumb Brid Brain has been on year for almost two years, seen the pics of native Dark Egyptians with those features, seen the Posts etc. yet this bird brain-dead fool is still stuck on stupid.

NO DUMMY he does not Look European, as He was a Tropically adapted Dark Brown skinned african, as his features existed in Africa before Europeans existed.

[Roll Eyes]

quote:
And there are many more sculptures like this as well as others that do look African.
Why would I want to associate myself with Thutmose III? He was one of the biggest imperialists of the ancient world and I am of West African descent anyway.

^^^^^^
Honestly who gives a F-ck what you think. Get the f off the site then, what are you waiting on. Like I said I made threads about West african and your ass has YET to post in them bitch.

quote:
After seeing so many sculptures that look un-African like Thutmose III it leads me to believe the ancient Egyptians were comprised of people from the Sudan mixed with people of the Mediterranean and Levant from the earliest foundations.

-

One Cherry picked Image and some B.S Negro V. Caucasian logic and this Bitch suddenly disproves Genetic, Anthropological, and other conclusions that debunk any idea of a non Indigenous development of Egypt.

Dumb Bird Brain-dead bitch.

Watu
Member # 18671

Rate Member
Those people are Mulattoes, not pure Negrids.

[Roll Eyes]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:

-
Ramesses II
not

If you want to claim all the Pharaohs before the late period were all of African ancestry it is no different than Egmond with his black Saxon thing.

-

-  -

19th Dynasty...

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

-

These are two of the most famous Pharaohs of all time. Anybody who thinks they look African is out of their mind. So what if they had brown skin. I could show you ten million middle Eastern/Mediterranean people who have brown skin and you would not say are African looking.
You've got a double standard. Yo go around saying Egyptians are not Egyptian they are Turk or Arabs.
Then when much of the ancient art is pulled out that criteria falls apart.

Here's a Turk for reference

-

-

-

Cartonage mummy mask of High Egyptian Official Middle Kingdom 2000-1980 BCE

do Africans sport Mustaches?

Thutmose III wasn't black get over it

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
 -

-

These are two of the most famous Pharaohs of all time. Anybody who thinks they look African is out of their mind. So what if they had brown skin. I could show you ten million middle Eastern/Mediterranean people who have brown skin and you would not say are African looking.
You've got a double standard. Yo go around saying Egyptians are not Egyptian they are Turk or Arabs.
Then when much of the ancient art is pulled out that criteria falls apart.

Thutmose III wasn't black get over it

sorry Bitch you are not spinning out of this one...

Selecting one Photo of Tuthmose won't help you. Logically there was not Turks or Arabs in A. Egypt. The Turks were still in the Steppes and the Arabs could barely figure out that camels can transport them across their sand Dunes.

-

-

-
You're cherry picked images means nothing...

Tuthmose was Black, Get over it..

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
what's cherry picked? These are authentic sculptures from ancient Egypt of some of the most famous Egyptians of all time. How are they "cherry picked" ? "Cherry picked" for what??

Here's another Thutmose III

-

this ain't no African, hell no. Brown skin? That makes you an African? I can show you Southern Italians with brown skin, Greeks, Palestinians etc.
This is probably someone of Levantine background or predecessor of Turks or Arabs or Mediterraneans, people to the North of the African continent.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
as if you don't cherry pick, lol

Here's another Thutmose III

-

this ain't no African.
This is probably someone of Levantine background or predecessor of Turks or Arabs or Mediterraneans, people to the North of the African continent.

sorry Bitch you are not spinning out of this one...

-

-

-
You're cherry picked images means nothing...

Tuthmose was Black, Get over it..

Sorry Bitch you lose!!! Once again!!!

-
 -

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Watu
Member # 18671

Rate Member
This guy is at least 60% Caucasoid

http://i958.photobucket.com/albums/ae70/KING10_2010/385039056_928304f864.jpg

AswaniAswad
Member # 16742

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for AswaniAswad     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
LOL, it matters were in egypt u are at, bahri and biladi are two different people. Upper and Lower egypt is still in affect today.

I thought u all were smart you cant compare ancient egyptian wall paintings and statues with todays modern population especially Bahri egyptians who are not even egyptian.

You can tell the afriki in most egyptians even those in bahri u need to look very closely.

Watu that guy is not even 1% ya hayawan

Posts: 410 | From: Al-Ard | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -  -  -  -
 -  -  -  -
The people of South Africa

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
The Above has nothins to do with this
 -  -
But they claimed it anyway and even fantasying about their deep connection to it.
 -  -  -

Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
The Lioness has Fled!!! the Fear of His magesty has entered her heart....She is Terrified!!!

His majesty went forth in a chariot of electrum, arrayed in his weapons of war, like Horus, the Smiter, lord of power; like Montu of Thebes, while his father, Amon, strengthened his arms. The southern wing of this army of his majesty was on a hill south of the [brook of] Kina, the norther wing was at the northwest of Megiddo, while his majesty was in their center, with Amon as the protection of his members, the valor of his limbs. Then his majesty prevailed against them at the head of his army, and when they saw his majesty prevailing against them they fled headlong to Megiddo in fear, abandoning their horses and their chariots of gold and silver.
-Royal Scribe Djemeni, Battle of Meggido.

-

Delneter
Member # 18733

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Delneter   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
*BREAKING NEWS* - Library of Congress photo shows the Sphynx before it was altered! Definite African/Negroid features (wide nose, HUGE Lips)! R.I.P. Ivan Van Sertima!!!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bhecjFTUQPk

--------------------
Delneter

Posts: 7 | From: Louisiana | Registered: Mar 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Mike111
Banned
Member # 9361

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Mike111   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mau:
What are these so called "Typical Egyptian Features"?

Mau - You ignorant lying Turk Sand Nigger, you ask a false question. Egyptians have NOTHING to do with YOU people. The correct question is "WHY DO ALL OF THESE PEOPLE LOOK "EXACTLY" ALIKE?????

Answer: THEY ARE "ALL" TURKS!

And just in case you want to start this nonsense again, I will start a thread for you to reference.

TURKEY

-

IRAQ

-

IRAN

-

SAUDI ARABIA

-

LIBYAN, BAHRAINI, YEMENI

-

SYRIAN

-

LEBANON

-

PALESTINE

-

Posts: 22721 | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
Jari wrote:
quote:
The Lioness has Fled!!! the Fear of His magesty has entered her heart....She is Terrified!!!

Lol! Do you get to keep lioness's tail as a trophy? [Big Grin]

She's a good sport and doesn't seem to mind all the attacks.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^
LOL, Lioness is fun to debate!! I hope yall don't take me serious all the time..lol

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:

-
 -

HAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! [/QB]

^^^some similarity. But the kid's nose is roundish on the end and points downward. Thutmose's nose sticks straight out, plus is head is roundish. back to the drawing board. This kid might be half Arab anyway.

-

^^^^look at this, that aint no negroid

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

__________________________look at this kid^^^^^

pretty close to Akhenaten

-

Mike you screwed up, wtf

jari, thoughts?....
you bitch

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
similarity. But the kid's nose is roundish on the end and points downward. Thutmose's nose sticks straight out, plus is head is roundish. back to the drawing board. This kid might be half Arab anyway.

^^^^look at this, that aint no negroid

What are you talking about his nose is the same as Tuthmose's. You f-ked up when you posted that image...lol. Dumb Bird Brain-dead bitch.

Also what proof do you have that the Kid is "Half Arab"

-
^^^^^
In that case the above man might be half Kenyan!!!

Dumb Bird Brain-dead bitch.

You lost, your bleats and attempts to comeback after you f-d up posting that image of Tuthmose wont work!!

You will have to take this as a loss..

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
quote:
 -

-

Mike you screwed up, wtf

jari, thoughts?....
you bitch

-

-
quote:
Originally posted by the lion:
[QUOTE]
No sane person would call Barack Hussein Obama white. Anybody who saw him on the street with no foreknowledge would say that he's black.

Another Loss for the Brain-dead bird!!!
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
 -

this kid is only part African

like this guy:

-

-

1/2 of Obama's genes, plus more resemblance than to his father:
Ann Dunham predominantly of English descent with some German and Irish descent.

Watu
Member # 18671

Rate Member
quote:
 -

-

Mike you screwed up, wtf

jari, thoughts?....
you bitch

He does......... [Eek!]
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:

-
^^^^^
In that case the above man might be half Kenyan!!!

so.....
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

-

-

-

-

-

- [/QB][/QUOTE]

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
 -

- [/img]

-

-

-

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Tuthmose the European???

The Euronut Wet Dream is Crushed by the Nile Valley African, Menkheperre AKA Tuthmose!!

-

-

__________^^^^^^
__________Thick Lips and Nose is Tuthmose a "Negrid"-a Debunked obsolete term???

-  -
^^^^^^
Thuthmose comapared to a Pristine descendant of the A. Egyptians...

unlike

The Mulatto Egyptian(s)
 -
^^^^^^^^
quote:

this kid is only part African

like this guy:

dana marniche
Member # 13149

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for dana marniche   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

-

-

-

-
Ramesses II
not

I think you better come down from the North Pole if you don't think Ramses looks like many modern Ethiopian and even Nubian men - wack.

Santa Claus may look like you, but not any of the Ramsessids. [Wink]

Posts: 4226 | From: New Jersey, USA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ LOL She's just mad because the Egyptians still looked *whisper* BLACK no matter if their noses were long and straight. [Big Grin]
Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^ Ancient Egyptians that is. Live in the future, not the past! [Big Grin]

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by dana marniche:

I think you better come down from the North Pole if you don't think Ramses looks like many modern Ethiopian and even Nubian men - wack.

Santa Claus may look like you, but not any of the Ramsessids. [Wink] [/QB]

dana you're high again this does not look like an Ethiopian

-
Ramses II, age 14

-

^^^^the guy looks very European if we are being honest.
Oh no it can't be. The Egyptian's genius belongs to us, black people, they can't take away Egypt, they copied all our sh!t from there.
I don't care about their sh!t and what they copied. Why do we constantly have to compare and react to the so called "white man" ?? No this person does not look Ethiopian.I don't need the Egyptians for my self esteem.

Look honey here's some Ethiopians:

-

-

they are beautiful but don't look like Ramses II
They tend to have long narrow heads and fuller lips. The Ramses II sculpture has a very roundish head shape like Thutmose and his lips are thin.

Now let's look at some Europeans who have that roundish type head and small features. How about a Romanian, Pole or Russian? As far as looks go they tend to look more like this particular sculpture. Look:

-

-

-

These people are more in the realm of looking like
The Ramses II sculpture

1)roundish or squarish heads
rather than heads that look significantly more long than they do wide

2)thin lips

3)narrow noses, small nostrils

I'm not saying that Ramses II was Romanian, Polish or Russian. We are talking about an earlier period
of Eurasian history where those terms don't apply but there were predecessors of these people in Central Asia.
Yet you mentioned "modern Ethiopians". So if we are talking modern, then this sculpture of Ramses II looks more European than African and so does the most famous Thutmose sculpture mentioned earlier.
What is the explanation for this? I don't know.
But I don't lie to myself. Many of these ancient Egyptians looked more European or Arab than they did African. Others looked African yes indeed.
But I'm sorry I'm not a racial purist.

Any fool can see that Egypt is situated where that small piece of land connects Eurasia and Africa. Naturally a wide variety of people would be focused into this bottlenecked land crossing moving in and out of these continents right at that point, back and forth even in pre-dynastic times. This was so common that the racism we know today would not have developed in such a multi national hub between the continents. The type of racism we experience today comes out of people living in relatively more isolated conditions over long periods of time where they forget the other people are human and then they exploit them. But ancient Egypt was the opposite of that and people would freely mingle of all different types.
But these days in our racilized world we are supposed to choose sides and then view everything through one narrow lens.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ The only one who must be high is YOU to think Ramsese features are "European" only as I personally have seen many Africans with his features.

And here is Ramses (same features only this time with color).

-

Posts: 26260 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
 -  -
Now put this man in a blue crown and whaallaa
 -  -
Btw these guys are from the Great lakes region the Rendilli and the Tusti that is.

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^
Brada Lioness likes to cherry pick images. I already posted various Images of Tuthmose and an Image of Ramses and compared them to Aswani and other Pristine Egyptians. We don't need to go thousands or even Hundreds of Miles away from Egypt when the native people of Aswan, resemble the pharoahs.

I find it funny how people ignore and deny the black modern Egyptians their rights to A. Egypt. even going as far as to say or imply they are mixed with no proof(but don't say a dam thing about the Cairian and Alexandrian Egyptians who are heavily mixed with Greek, Persian, arab, and Turk blood.) How racist and convenient, the Cairan and Alexandrian Egyptians are Pure, but the Black Egyptians who resemble the Ancients more are Mixed...How funny.

Why does this bitch who claims to only care about West Africa still post here anyway. shoo bitch.

-  -

Like Dana said Ramses reminds me of an Aswani or Beja.

BTW, where there so called Eurasian Whites in Kmt, sure. But there were blacks in Greece and Rome but I have yet to see lioness rant about how the Greeks(With their fair share of African DNA) were Multiracial Rainbow society.

When it comes to greeks who have Negroid features the bitch will make sure she hunts down a White man with a wide Nose and Thick lips that she cosiders Negroid but with the Egyptians blacks have to have thick blubery lips and the widest nose on Earth, No blacks with so called fine features exist. Typical Euronut tactic.

Apocalypse
Member # 8587

Rate Member
What I find amazing about this picture is that the AE's pretty much captured the tropical body proportions.

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Jeri I used the folks from the Great lakes region because I believe it was one of the areas of migration into Kemet proper remember this area holds great religious importance to the Kemites as Gods lands as the source of the Nile and the ancestors and the mountains of the moon and comparacion below is spot on.  -  -
Ish Geber
Member # 18264

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ish Geber     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Ma-ass:

Genetic studies have already shown that the population of Egypt today is very similar to the Ancient Pyramids builders Blah Blah

Yep. Correct the Egyptians who built the Pyramids are similar to the Egyptians of Today...

-

-

-

-

The Original Egyptians are still there.

Finally the Afranji Muktaba Mongol says something intelligent.

Nice pictures here.
Posts: 22235 | From: האם אינכם כילדי הכרית אלי בני ישראל | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
multisphinx
Member # 3595

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for multisphinx     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
This thread is pointless! Modern Egyptians do not have a particular look. It varies from city to city. You will find a wide spectrum of phenotypes. It all depends on the history of migrations of foreign settlers of that city/region.
Posts: 671 | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com