EgyptSearch Forums
Topic Closed  Topic Closed
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » Halie Selassie - 'I am not a Negro at all' (Page 3)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: Halie Selassie - 'I am not a Negro at all'
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Toiletbowl ass, your asshole is so wide that you'd need king kong to screw you. LOL

--------------------
The Complete Picture of the Past tells Us what Not to Repeat

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by IronLion:
So we continue. Yes Marcus Garvey did write some stupid things about Haile Selassie, but those were the very comments that undid him. It was widely rejected in the Pan Africanist circle, and his popularity took a further plunge when he made unfair criticisms against His Imperial Majesty. A few months after that comment, he had a stroke that eventually killed him.

Read:

See: Marcus Garvey and the UNIA Papers:
Section on: The Italo Ethiopian War and the Pan African Response:

http://books.google.ca/books?id=uuP7JIzrpEAC&lpg=PR101&ots=5jSK6Dcbjh&dq=haile%20selassie%20and%20negroes&hl=fr&pg=PR100#v=onepage&q=haile%20selassie%20and%20negroes&f=false

A summary of the article above demonstrates how Garvey's hasty assessment of HIM Emperor Haile Selassie was repudiated and rejected by diaspora Pan-Africanists.

Names like, Smauel A. Haynes, George Padmore, Clayton Adam Powell, I.T.A. Wallace Johnson were mentioned among the new leaders that roundly condemned Marcus Garvey.

I.T.A. Wallace actually declared that Marcus Garvey inspite of his great antecedents had lost his usefulness to the race as a result of his comments and antagonism against Haile Selassie.

African students in British Universities were so enraged at Marcus Garvey, they sought to disrupt his speeches thereafter.

It was reported then, that thousands left the UNIA to join newer groups dedicated to supporting the cause of Ethiopia and his Majesty.

That was around the time the Rastafari Elders appeared out from the Hills of Jamaica to proclaim the Kingdom of Jah.

It all played out like John the Baptist and Jesus Christ. For it was reported that John had commented upon sighting Jesus, "he shall grow and expand, and I shall wither and get smaller..."

And that was exactly what happened. The torch of Black Liberation movement, changed hands at that time, from the Garveyites to the Rastaites later called the Rastafarians. And since then, His Imperial Majesty Haile Selassie has been our guiding light.

And this is not to dismiss Garvey. For Garvey like John the Baptist laid down the foundational stones of the Kingdom of Jah, which HIM Emperor Haile Selassie came to fulfill.

Haile Jah!

True history of the Blackman!

[Smile]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
quote:
Originally posted by Rusted-Iron-PussyCat:

^^Filipeeno ping pong

You think HIM of Ethiopia is servile like you Indochinese servants of French and American faggots?

And what great personality like Selassie I did Indochina produce contemporaneously?

Don't try and cast sneaky insults to the person of the greatest African Guide, Matyr and Saint like HIM haile Selassie I. Don't even try...

And when did I ever insult Ethiopians or considered them servile?! Just because your beloved king and Rastafarian god was exposed as a common man prone to common colonialist brainwashing of his time. Seriously, you need to wake up and smell reality. Insulting Asians or anyone else will not help you.

I see you attack Explorer for stating the blatant truth. [Embarrassed]

quote:
Once you begin to hear the demon rants of this filthy zionist mole, you know he has been hurt with truth, and intelligence! LoL!...
I find it funny you accuse Explorer of being a 'Zionist' as your hatred of Jews is obvious, especially considering that your revered Haile Selassie and his royal family claim descent from the Israelite King Solomon! LOL
Posts: 26252 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for IronLion     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
^^Flipeeno Mary

This only goes to show your stark ignorance of African issues.

You insult the greatest King of Ethiopia, the man who led Ethiopia to victory over Italians, and yet you ask me to show you where and how you insulted Ethiopians. You must have a dissociated cognition.

Now pull up a link, or authority, that supports your sick yellow Asiatic lies above, yellow like your asiatic arse.

Participation on Egypt Search does not make you an African nor an expert on African affairs. Gosh!

I would advise that next time you stick to issues related to Indochina where you were born, as you would be better familiarized in that area.

But Africa is above you and beyond you.

Lion!

BTW: I am prepared and ready to give you a thorough intellectual thrashing like I gave your Zooish boi-friend this morning until he owned up and agreed that he lied, and that he was simply pulling out fallacies from his psoraisis rotted ass. [Big Grin]

Posts: 7419 | From: North America | Registered: Mar 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Explorador
Member # 14778

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Explorador   Author's Homepage         Edit/Delete Post 
Irene, pussysellin' yellow lion, I sense that you must still be hanging onto your umbilical cord. Anyone with the accute immaturity and lack of functioning brain development to fiddle with grown up words and claim them to be other than what they are, cannot possibly be above 4 years old. An adult with that sort of brain inactivity has got to want to draw a gun to his pussyhole face and blow it away into infinitesimal pieces.

--------------------

Posts: 7516 | From: Somewhere on Earth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Scatologist

1. Anyone who has an obsession with excrement or excretory functions.
2. A reference to a person who resorts to obscene language or literature; especially, that dealing pruriently or humorously with excrement and excretory functions.

Research has shown the association between mental health and obsession with scatology.

Blind Explorer, you mind fessing up the roots of your mental health issues? An abusive father?

Explorador
Member # 14778

Irene, pussissified paper lion, you are due for your bedtime stories. Age will come naturally in time; poking your nose into grown up conversation, way above your timid breast milksucking skull, will not speed it up. Remember, to wear your bed-wetting proof baby footed pajamas.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^^Scatologist

2. A reference to a person who resorts to obscene language or literature; especially, that dealing pruriently or humorously with excrement and excretory functions.

Research has shown the association between mental health and obsession with scatology.

Blind Explorer, you mind fessing up the roots of your mental health issues? An abusive father?

Google Scatologists and Jews... hehehe.. [Big Grin]
Explorador
Member # 14778

Chichimonkey, stop suckin' on that banana, like you are trying to squeez out cum.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by The Explorer:
Chichimonkey, stop suckin' on that banana, like you are trying to squeez out cum.

LOL! Prof. Scatologists the Jew pervert hehehe.. [Big Grin]

Tell us how deep is your asshole?

Explorador
Member # 14778

Pussypartying fuckmeat, a real grown up man does not feel compelled to fabricate self-convincing claims to win a debate. Grow a dick.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
blubber...blubber...bubbbaa.

Damien

The demon has possessed you again. You are barely making sense... You need to be exorcised tonight! [Razz] [Razz]

Explorador
Member # 14778

fuckhole-for-pot merchant, your father's the one with a horse ass, while your mother's clit is as large as an erectile horse dick.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
^^Scatologist

Google Scatologists and Jews... hehehe.. [Big Grin]
Scatologists are often paedophiles also...

The two share similar roots and similar symptoms...

Explorador
Member # 14778

buttgrabbing banana skinning zoo specimen, was your mother constipated when she pooped you out, cause you stink worse than her anal hole.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
Hey Damien

Notice, you are having a melt-down tonight? Calm down, clam down and take your meds...

Its gonna be alright [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Razz]

I know you lost face when IronLion caught you lieing about Ethiopia and HIM.

But don't worry, that will pass and you can tell lies again, eh? Just go take your meds now... before you chew your keyboard

LoL!

quote:
buttgrabbing banana skinning zoo specimen, was your mother constipated when she pooped you out, cause you stink worse than her anal hole.
quote:
fuckhole-for-pot merchant, your father's the one with a horse ass, while your mother's clit is as large as an erectile horse dick.

quote:
Pussypartying fuckmeat, a real grown up man does not feel compelled to fabricate self-convincing claims to win a debate. Grow a dick.

Explorador
Member # 14778

slave slut, the only weed you are going to see in the light of day, or night, is that around your master's fucknotch.
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^^Hmmm, you need new medications...

--------------------
Lionz

Explorador
Member # 14778

go to Ethiopia worshiping your "almighty" Haile Selassie, and I'm sure the fellows over there will anoint you as the "royal tiqoor bariya". LOL

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
All you had to do was apologise and call me your Father, for teaching you a lesson and fvching up your tattle tale about living in Ethiopia, and personally knowing Haile Selassie.

Liar, liar liar..

No, you had to lose your fvching zionist mind, with embarrasment.

Well Zoo boi, the truth is for everyone. Black and white. And Zoos too!

LOL!

Explorador
Member # 14778

fuckslut, how does "tiqoor cassal jib" sound to you, as a new name you can go by? How about "tota"?

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
slave slut, blah..blah..blah...

You are quieter now. Must have taken the meds, eh? [Razz]

And where is Mary your tranny lover? She not here defending you from this beating? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
fuckslut, how does "tiqoor cassal jib" sound to you, as a new name you can go by? How about "tota"?

Make your choice psycho, you have three of them in there. All of them describe you to the bone.

Will that help with your mental health issues? The endless stream of scatologia?

Have you had the meds now???

Do we need to get your strait-jacket too? [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

"Medicine" means two different things between you and I. For you, it means shagging your owner, and then getting pat on the head and a banana as a reward.

--------------------

IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
^great insight of a mad man.

you sound calmer though. My guess, either my threats about strait-jackets scared you or you did take your meds, eh, didja??

LoL! [Big Grin]

Explorador
Member # 14778

Irene'li'on'a'fuckstick, thanks for giving me joy to put my foot in your royal "bariya" ass. You would make your "almighty" Selassie proud that you make a good house pet, and a good verbal "royal" punching bag. [Big Grin]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
^great insight of a mad man.

you sound calmer though. My guess, either my threats about strait-jackets scared you or you did take your meds, eh, didja??

LoL! [Big Grin]

Don't run away Zoo, I was only joking about STRAIT-JACKETS. I was not serious.... [Big Grin]
IronLion
Member # 16412

Rate Member
quote:
blah..blah..bubbba bubba...bubba...

You are barely comprehensible again. Here have some:
 -

-

Brada-Anansi
Member # 16371

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brada-Anansi   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post 
GUYS??
Posts: 6546 | From: japan | Registered: Feb 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com