EgyptSearch Forums Post New Topic  Post A Reply
my profile | directory login | register | search | faq | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» EgyptSearch Forums » Deshret » why were many Egyptians reddish brown while to the South, Sudanese are darker (Page 2)

- UBBFriend: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   
Author Topic: why were many Egyptians reddish brown while to the South, Sudanese are darker
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Wrong as you can see Men were depicted Dark Reddish Brown and women too...

some Egyptian Women

-

-

-

-

-

-

Egyptians were black, Sorry bub!!

quote:
Originally posted by cassiterides:
''what did the first egyptians look like??''
======

Females were light skinned, men were sunburnt reddish. The females kept their skin pale as they stayed in doors. The royalty and upper classes also did.

The ancient egyptians were never black.

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
JujuMan
Member # 6729

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for JujuMan     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Most "so-called" mixed race folks in the West. And *all* light skinned black folks would be VERY DARK skinned in Africa.

Nuff said.

--------------------
state of mind

Posts: 1819 | From: odesco baba | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Amazing pictures in this thread Jari

--------------------
L Writes:

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
A survey of a number of scholars, most writing in response to Black Athena, reveals a similarly problematic approach to the African nature of Egypt. John Baines, professor of Egyptology at Oxford, in his attack on Black Athena II in the New York Times, is similarly a victim of the confused approach seen in Kelley. For Baines, ancient Egypt 'was an African society of diverse ethnic origins'. (38) He further seems to believe that Egyptians' representations of themselves in paintings as reddish-brown (men), yellow (women) and of the people to the south as black is of importance in determining their actual physical characteristics--surely one of the more astounding statements made recently on the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians.
---Kamugisha (2003)
Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for -Just Call Me Jari-     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
More Egyptians

Cassiterides and Lioness Further debunked by the Egyptians themselves...

Tomb of Usherhet

-

-

-

-

-

Its OVER!!

Posts: 8804 | From: The fear of his majesty had entered their hearts, they were powerless | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Tomb of Usherhet Cont' The beating Continued...

Im gonna continue this Punishment on Lioness and Cassiterides in any thread they create disrespecting the Saidi Natives of Upper egypt and the Northern Sudanese...

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Truthcentric:
Honestly, I am not sure where Wally gets this idea that yellow symbolized weakness in Egyptian culture. I'll have to ask him about his source.

racism
Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sundjata     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^This is racism:

He further seems to believe that Egyptians' representations of themselves in paintings as reddish-brown (men), yellow (women) and of the people to the south as black is of importance in determining their actual physical characteristics--surely one of the more astounding statements made recently on the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians.---Kamugisha (2003)

Posts: 4021 | From: Bay Area, CA | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Swenet
Member # 17303

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Swenet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
 -

-

[IMG] http://www.medicalook.com/diseases_images/fungus_hair.jpg[/IMG]

Troll threads deserve troll replies

Posts: 8785 | From: Discovery Channel's Mythbusters | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
^^^^^^
Exactly Kalonji, Im gonna destroy this Thread and any thread the Bitch makes with Truth!!

quote:
Originally posted by the lioness:
quote:
Honestly, I am not sure where Wally gets this idea that yellow symbolized weakness in Egyptian culture. I'll have to ask him about his source.

racism
^^^^^
So says the Racist bitch that denies the Black Egyptians their Culture. So says the racist who only considers Jet black Blubber Lipped Wide Nosed Egyptians as Black.

So Says the Racist who will continue to recive Punishment for the Disrepect of Egypt's black Population that Founded Egypt!!!

Mastaba Art!!!

Mastaba-Chapel of Hetepherakhet

-

-

-

-

-

the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for the lioness,     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sundjata:
This is actually a pretty good post from Wally about this:

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Wally:
Egyptian brown is one of the most popular colors used to render Black skin tones.

i.e., African American art

Dead Egyptian: The recently deceased is painted with white skin in Egyptian art. (Ghostly?)

Ahmose Nefertari - Wife of Ahmose. She was a queen of great authority, which is why her
skin is painted black. The traditional color for Egyptian women was yellow, not because they
were actually that complexion, but yellow indicates a physical weakness vis-a-vis the
Egyptian male. However, politically speaking, Egyptian women were far from weak in
Egyptian society.

The Goddess Hathor with Egyptian gold complexion. The color of the gods.

Egyptian Noble family. All have the same brown complexions, illustrating social
equality. This really became a more common rendition after the Amarna revolution of
Pharaoh Ikhnaton.

Tutankhamen being reborn, his brown skin turning to black - the color of transformation and
resurrection. The God Ptah (Toh) - "Lord of Resurrection", holding the sceptre (Wose), sits in
judgment. His blue complexion shows that he is "god of creation and regeneration."

Egyptian Skin Tones - Symbolic & Conventional

Egyptian male (dark)
Egyptian brown skin.....masculine, strong
Black skin.....................powerful, reborn
White skin....................recently deceased

Old Egyptian male (light)
Yellow skin....................weak, frail

Egyptian female (light)
Yellow skin....................feminine, weak
Egyptian brown skin.....equal of men (Amarna period)
Black skin.....................powerful, reborn

Egyptian gods
Gold skin......................flesh of the gods
Blue skin......................the cosmic waters, the firmament
Green skin...................life (i.e., plants)
Black skin.....................resurrection, sacred, holy, benevolent

^^^race slanted comic book garbage from Wally

more later

Posts: 42920 | From: , | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
So sometimes we need to just look at the information and come to our own conclusions. I don't know how old this citation is either. Either way the argument is that it's all symbolic [we can disagree on the meaning of the symbolism].

^^

Getting away from racist interpretations of art work:

quote:
He further seems to believe that Egyptians' representations of themselves in paintings as reddish-brown (men), yellow (women) and of the people to the south as black is of importance in determining their actual physical characteristics--surely one of the more astounding statements made recently on the ethnicity of the ancient Egyptians
.---Kamugisha (2003)

@lioness. Who are these dark-skinned women being posted by Jari? Are they foreigners?

-Just Call Me Jari-
Member # 14451

Rate Member
Mastaba of Kegmeni

-

-

-

Niankhamun and Khamunhotep

-

-

-

-

-

MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Just call me Jari:
quote:
Like the Egyptians Majority of Africans are Dark Brown to Medium Brown and can be as light as a Wheat Color.

Majority of Africans are not Pitch black like Dinkha, Nuba, and othe rpopulations found in the LSouther Nile Valley.

Majority of African Americans would fit quite in with the Skintone of the Egyptians I posted, No body in their right mind will say those people are not black.

More

Antefoqer

-

-

-

-

quote:
Originally posted by L':

Jari, I noticed in two of the images you posted, some Egyptians are shown with black skin

It a shame how much damage was intentionally inflected on these ancient records.
Some of Lyanese's peeps, no doubt!

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
MelaninKing
Member # 17444

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for MelaninKing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Mastaba of Kegmeni

-

Jari, I find this picture very interesting, and wonder at the significance of the two superimposed heads, one pitch black and the other dark brown.
At first it appears there maybe two people side by side with one blocking the full profile of the other. However, looking closer it appears to be the same person, but displayed in this unusual manner, as if the artist were making some kind of statement about some sort of duality of the subject(s), or is this representative of a person who has been reborn?
Have you seen this depicted elsewhere?

Posts: 2403 | Registered: Feb 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
[Embarrassed] *Yawn* This topic was discussed many times before in the past but since Lyingass is unaware I will entertain her.

Hey Lying, what are these people below?

-

Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
As to the question of how Egyptian women were portrayed in art. Yes the yellow color was an artistic convention and symbolic but nobody knows exactly what the color symbolizes. I personally believe it has something to do with a yellow paint that not only Tuareg women but other Berber women and even Beja women in Sudan and some Ethiopian women wear it as well. It may indeed have to do with fertility. For example the cow goddess Het-her (Hathor) was known as 'The Golden Lady' and she was a role model of fertility that women wanted to follow. The whole theory of women staying indoors is b.s. and was debunked ages ago. As Truth stated, in African societies women always worked outdoors especially in agricultural work. Even royal women were known to go out and enjoy outdoor recreation. And yes, although yellow or golden color of women is an artistic convention doesn't mean it was employed all the time as Truth showed.
Posts: 26239 | From: Atlanta, Georgia, USA | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004386

quote:
why were many Egyptians depicted reddish brown while to the South, Sudanese are darker brown and not as reddish generally?

Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Truthcentric:
[qb] [QUOTE]Originally posted by the lioness:

You also don't see Egyptian technology spreading into Africa.

edit-

yes you do,it goes to nubia,kush,ta-seti and they make it thier own and becomes apart of nubian technology and nubian technology spreads to axum etc...
Of course these other early civilizations IN AFRICA had thier own advancements too and build upon the egyptian influence technology they made thier own.

I guess when you mean africa lion-o,you mean not north,northeast east africa and east africa.

You will be dead wrong if that's what you think.The regions i mention is in africa.

Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calabooz '   Author's Homepage     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^You also see other African technology spreading into North Africa. One example that comes to mind is the diffusion of ceramics from west Africa to north Africa:

quote:
Conclusion:
Thus, with a solid stratigraphie and chronological context at Ounjougou, there is no doubt that ceramics appeared in sub-Saharan West Africa at least as early as in the Nile Valley,some time before 9400 cal BC. This innovation must be coupled with the re-establishment of the tropical grassland during the Early Holocene. Starting in the middle of the tenth millennium cal BC, the new technological complex may have rapidly diffused northwards,
together with the advancing monsoon front, the greening of the Sahara and the massive expansion of edible Panicoid grasses

Source: The emergence of pottery in Africa during the tenth millennium cal BC: new evidence from Ounjougou (Mali)

E. Huysecom^*, M. Rasse , L Lespez^, K. Neumann , A. Fahmy^,
A. Ballouche*-', S. Ozainne^ M. MaggettP, Ch. Tribolo** 6¿ S. Soriano'^ (2009)

Posts: 1502 | From: Dies Irae | Registered: Oct 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by L':
Huge difference here. The Sudanese were biologically the closest to the ancient Egyptians. No such evidence for a close affinity with Asiatics/Libyans. As a matter of fact, a recent study posted on ES showed a genetic discontinuity between Egypt and the Nile Valley.

There's also evidence for a genetic discontinuity between Egypt and coastal northwest Africa (land of the "white" Berbers)
To add to the info you provided; Maybe this is due to the fact that northeastern African populations were descended from sub-Saharan populations:

quote:
This affinity pattern between
ancient Egyptians and sub-Saharans has also been noticed by several other investigators (Angel 1972; Berry and Berry 1967, 1972; Keita 1995) and has been recently reinforced by the study of Brace et al. (2005), which clearly shows that
the cranial morphology of prehistoric and recent northeast African populations is linked to sub-Saharan populations (Niger-Congo populations)
. These results support the hypothesis that some of the Paleolithic–early Holocene populations from northeast Africa were probably descendents of sub-Saharan ancestral populations.

--Ricaut and M. Waelkens (2008)
kenndo
Member # 4846

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for kenndo     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by L':
[QUOTE]Originally posted by L':
[qb]
northeastern African populations were descended from sub-Saharan populations:

[QUOTE]This affinity pattern between
ancient Egyptians and sub-Saharans has also been noticed by several other investigators (Angel 1972; Berry and Berry 1967, 1972; Keita 1995) and has been recently reinforced by the study of Brace et al. (2005), which clearly shows that the cranial morphology of prehistoric and recent northeast African populations is linked to sub-Saharan populations (Niger-Congo populations).

I AGREE.
Posts: 2688 | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
Alot of people don't realize that most all tomb paintings are of servants and slaves put inside the tombs so that those slaves and servants would accompany the person the tomb was meant for into the afterlife. They are depicted doing the various daily tasks they did while serving their master in this life. That goes for the models of workers found in tombs also.
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^ Yet the point seems to have escaped your simpleton brain that these servants and workers were all EGYPTIANS and that their masters, the nobles and royals whom they work for are of the same complexion as they, if you hadn't noticed the pictures Jari posted you dummy! [Roll Eyes]

Europe from ancient times up until the Industrial Revolution was feudalistic yet nobody argues that the majority peasant class represented a different 'racial' or ethnic group from the elite!

Moving on...

Since Lyingass didn't answer my previous question, can you?

What are ethnicity are these men below?

-

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for A Simple Girl     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^Of course they were Egyptians. Egyptian slaves that is.lol
Posts: 676 | From: the Alpha and the Omega | Registered: Nov 2010  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Hey, moron! Those workers you see in the tomb murals were NOT slaves! They were Egyptian commoners and peasants. Egypt was not a slave society unlike ancient Greece whose whole economy was based on slave labor. Slaves only made up a minute minority of the population in Egypt and were usually foreign prisoners of war or domestic criminals. So what about the nobles and royals in the same murals who share the same complexions and features, retard??!

So now that you've been debunked on this, who are those people in the picture I posted above?

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by Djehuti:
^ Hey, moron! Those workers you see in the tomb murals were NOT slaves! They were Egyptian commoners and peasants. Egypt was not a slave society unlike ancient Greece whose whole economy was based on slave labor. Slaves only made up a minute minority of the population in Egypt and were usually foreign prisoners of war or domestic criminals. So what about the nobles and royals in the same murals who share the same complexions and features, retard??!

So now that you've been debunked on this, who are those people in the picture I posted above?

I have been debunked? lol....Now it's time to start comparing mummycases of the actual persons entombed in which these so-called peasants were to accompany in the afterlife. Start posting thimble head.
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Neferet     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^ewwwwww...why even give this thing a response? It is totally incapable of knowing or seeing truth [Roll Eyes]

Slaves??? [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

Posts: 369 | From: US | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KING
Banned
Member # 9422

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for KING         Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
A Simple Girl

2 FACTS that we know about Egypt and Greece....Greece was an slave society, Egypt was not.

Now please post the source you have that states that Egyptians on the Tombs were slaves. No source why even mention it?

Peace

Posts: 9651 | From: Reace and Love City. | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
Originally posted by KING:
A Simple Girl

2 FACTS that we know about Egypt and Greece....Greece was an slave society, Egypt was not.

Now please post the source you have that states that Egyptians on the Tombs were slaves. No source why even mention it?

Peace

"Behold, I have sent you Hanya, the commissioner of the archers, with merchandise in order to have beautiful concubines, i.e. weavers; silver, gold, garments, turquoises, all sorts of precious stones, chairs of ebony, as well as all good things, worth 160 deben. In total: forty concubines - the price of every concubine is forty of silver. Therefore, send very beautiful concubines without blemish."
-Amenhotep III

I gave to them captains of archers, and chief men of the tribes, branded and made into slaves, impressed with my name; their wives and their children were made likewise.
Papyrus Harris
James Henry Breasted Ancient Records of Egypt, Part IV, 40

The number of spoil taken in them ..... of vile Naharina who were as defenders among them, with their horses, 691 prisoners, 29 hands [of slain], 48 mares ... in that year 295 male and female slaves, 68 horses, 3 gold dishes, 3 silver dishes, ..........
Report from the 42nd (?) year of the reign of Thutmose III
W.M.F. Petrie A History of Egypt Part II p.122

"... The woman Iry-nofret said:
'[As for me, I am the wife of the District Overseer Sa-Mut], and I came to live in his house, and I worked and [wove?] and took care of my (own) clothes. In the year 15, 7 years after I had entered the house of the District Overseer Sa-[Mut], the merchant Ray approached me with the Syrian slave Gemni-herimentet, while she was (still) a girl, [and he] said to me: "Buy this girl and give me the price for her"--so he spoke to me. And I took the girl and gave him [the price] for her. Now look, I shall tell the price which I gave for her:
1 shroud of Upper Egyptian linen, making 5 kit of silver;
1 sheet of Upper Egyptian linen, making 3 1/3 kit of silver; ...
bought from the woman Katy, 1 bronze jar, making 18 deben, making 1 2/3 kit of silver; ...
bought from the Chief Steward of the House of Amun, Tutu: 1 bronze jug, making 20 deben, making 2 kit of silver;
10 shirts of fine Upper Egyptian linen making 4 kit of silver--
Total of everything, 4 deben, 1 kit of silver.
And I gave them to the merchant Ray, and there was nothing in them belonging to the woman Bak-Mut. And he gave me this girl, and I called her by the name Gemni-herimentet.'
Translated by John A. Wilson
James B. Pritchard, ed. Ancient Near Eastern Texts Relating to the Old Testament

Amenhotep III ordered 40 girls from Milkilu, the Canaanite prince of Gezer, at 40 kit of silver each

Behold, I have sent you Hanya, the commissioner of the archers, with merchandise in order to have beautiful concubines, i.e. weavers; silver, gold, garments, turquoises, all sorts of precious stones, chairs of ebony, as well as all good things, worth 160 deben. In total: forty concubines - the price of every concubine is forty of silver. Therefore, send very beautiful concubines without blemish.
Letter from Amenhotep III to Milkilu

I have not domineered over slaves.
I have not vilified a slave to his master.
The negative confessions
Book of the Dead

I appointed slaves as watchmen in thy harbour, in order to watch the harbour of the Heliopolitan canal in thy splendid place. I made door-keepers of the slaves, manned with people, in order to watch and protect thy court. I made slaves as watchmen of the canal-administration, and the watchmen of the pure barley, for thee likewise.
Donation of Ramses III to the temple of Re at Heliopolis
Harris Papyrus
James H. Breasted Ancient Records of Egypt Part Four, § 266

Year 2, Month 2 of the Inundation Season, day 18. Will made by the Priest in Charge of the Duty-shifts (of priests) of (the god) Sopdu, Lord of the East, Wah
I am making a will for my wife, a lady of the town of Gesiabet, Sheftu, nick-named Teti, daughter of Sit-Sopdu, concerning all the property that my brother Ankh-renef, the Trustworthy Sealer of the Controller of Works, gave to me along with all the goods belonging to his estate that he gave to me. She may give these things as she pleases to any children of mine she may bear.
I also give to her the four Canaanites that my brother Ankh-renef, the Trustworthy Sealer of Works, gave to me. She may give (them) as she please to her children
Papyrus Kahun I, 1 (ca. 1900 BCE)

Two men escaped from the supervisor of the stables, Neferhotep, who had ordered them to be beaten. Since their flight there is no one to plough the earth. I'm sending this to inform my lord.
Montet Daily Life in Ancient Egypt, Chapter 3, §4

Now there was upon the shore, as still there is now, a temple of Heracles, in which if any man's slave take refuge and have the sacred marks set upon him, giving himself over to the god, it is not lawful to lay hands upon him; but this custom has continued still unchanged from the beginning down to my own time.
Herodotus, Histories II
Gutenberg Project

If a man or two men who are unknown flee, and if they escape from the country of Egypt and if they don't want to serve him, then Hattusili, the great king, the king of the country of Hatti, has to deliver them into his brother's hands and he shall not allow them to inhabit the country of Hatti.
New Kingdom
From the peace treaty between Ramses II and Hattusili III

The slave given to me for my own and whose name is Amenyoiu, I have won him by the force of my arm when I accompanied my king. Listen .... He shall no longer be stopped at any of the king's gates. I have given him the daughter of my sister Nebetta as wife, who is named Takamenet, and have bequeathed him a portion equal to my wife's and my sister's. As for him, he has emerged from need and is poor no longer.
Sa-bastet, royal barber,
Year 27 of Thutmose III
Translation after Christiane Desroches Noblecourt La femme aux temps des pharaons, page 184. Posts: 4085 | Registered: Jan 2010 | IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator

Sundjata
Member # 13096

^^He said prove that the Egyptians on the above TOMB SCENE were slaves, do you know how to read or what?

It has become increasingly apparent to me that most who deny the African premise are either as dumb as a rock or have a 7th grade reading comprehension. The trolls of old admittedly were a bit smarter than this batch (put up a better fight) which I guess is a good sign. [Smile]

anguishofbeing
Member # 16736

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for anguishofbeing     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
the lioness lacks basic comprehension skills. hehehe
Posts: 4254 | From: dasein | Registered: Jun 2009  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
the lioness,
Member # 17353

Rate Member
quote:
^^He said prove that the Egyptians on the above TOMB SCENE were slaves, do you know how to read or what?

It has become increasingly apparent to me that most who deny the African premise are either as dumb as a rock or have a 7th grade reading comprehension. The trolls of old admittedly were a bit smarter than this batch (put up a better fight) which I guess is a good sign. [Smile]

Myra lists those figures as Nubian Wrestlers not Egyptians, if that's the case all of you are knuckleheads.
-the blind (Djehuti)leading the blind (Sundjata)

http://wysinger.homestead.com/nubiansport.html

(scroll down page)

yall just got mad about that info on AE

Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
I suppose this proves your so called theory of "Ancient Egyptians" being depicted a different color from from the south (Sudan), were not always depicted a different color (darker) from themselves as NOT TRUE! [Big Grin]

http://www.egyptsearch.com/forums/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=15;t=004382

quote:
quote:

Myra lists those figures as Nubian Wrestlers not Egyptians, if that's the case all of you are knuckleheads.

(scroll down page)

Sundjata
Member # 13096

quote:
quote:

(scroll down page)

Where does it say that they are SLAVES you idiot?! Slllaaaaaave. S.L.A.V.E. Are you that pathetic and retarded? Neferet also just made you look even more retarded (which I didn't think was possible). [Smile]
Neferet
Member # 17109

Member Rated:
[Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the Lyingass:

(scroll down page)

And exactly which figures do you speak of??? The figures wrestling each other that Jari posted are from Beni Hasan. Beni Hasan is located in Middle Egypt and there is no evidence whatsoever that they are Nubian. The fact that they are featured in Myra's webpage about Nubian wrestling was perhaps to drive the point that Nubians may have possibly introduced this fighting sport to Egypt. But since Egyptians and Nubians share common ancestry, it wouldn't matter much anyway...

Speaking of which, my question to YOU Lyingass, was who do these people here represent?

-

Of course I had a feeling your dishonest ass would cheat by looking at the source page. [Big Grin]

Yes the men above are Nubians NOT Egyptians, however most honest people who don't cheat would assume they are Egyptian due to their reddish-brown color and other features, however their Nubian ethnic origin is displayed through the fish-net leggings and leopard tails they sport. So I guess this refutes your whole premise thread that Nubians are always depicted as darker than Egyptians. [Embarrassed]

So really Myra never led me at all so much as she led YOU. And nobody here is as blind as you and your sister Simpleton! LOL [Big Grin]

quote:
My question

Nope. My answer, y'all (you and Simpleton) just can't stand the FACTS when they stare you in your stupid faces. [Big Grin]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 10 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
If Lyingass is dumb this b|tch below has to be DUMBER.
quote:
Originally posted by A Simpleton Wasted:

I have been debunked? lol....Now it's time to start comparing mummycases of the actual persons entombed in which these so-called peasants were to accompany in the afterlife. Start posting thimble head.

You've been debunked because in those very same murals Jari posted are shown how the actual elite entombed looked like!!

Lord Nakht, his family, and another noble family fowling
 -

Prince Amenkhepeshet
 -

King Khnumhotep II foreseeing workers in the Eastern Desert
 -

King Seti I making an offering to Osiris
 -

A highpriest blessing King Seti I
 -

18th dynasty royal women
 -

Lord Userhat making offerings
 -

Now what the f*ck made you think the above people were "peasants" or "slaves"??! Also, how will posting mummycases not painted in actual skin color help your argument??

My God, you are one of the dumbest twits I have ever come across in the internet!! You need to stop visiting this forum as its average IQ for discussion is just too high for your dumbass! LOL

Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
K Goode (2009)

An examination of Nubian and Egyptian biological distances: Support for biological diffusion or in situ development?

Results

"The Mahalanobis D2 analysis uncovered close affinities between Nubians and Egyptians. Table 3 lists the Mahalanobis D2 distance matrix. As there is no significance testing that is available to be applied to this form of Mahalanobis distances, the biodistance scores must be interpreted in relation to one another, rather than on a general scale. In some cases, the statistics reveal that the Egyptian samples were more similar to Nubian samples than to other Egyptian samples (e.g. Gizeh and Hesa/Biga) and vice versa (e.g. Badari and Kerma, Naqada and Christian). These relationships are further depicted in the PCO plot (Fig. 2). Aside from these interpopulation relationships, some Nubian groups are still more similar to other Nubians and some Egyptians are more similar to other Egyptian samples. Moreover, although the Nubian and Egyptian samples formed one well-distributed group, the Egyptian samples clustered in the upper left region, while the Nubians concentrated in the lower right of the plot. One line can be drawn that would separate the closely dispersed Egyptians and Nubians. The predynastic Egyptian samples clustered together (Badari and Naqada), while Gizeh most closely groups with the Lisht sample. The first two principal coordinates from PCO account for 60% of the variation in the samples. The graph from PCO is basically a pictorial representation of the distance matrix and interpretations from the plot mirror the Mahalanobis D2 matrix."

-

--------------------
L Writes:

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ Yes but what's the point? We know Simpleton has horrible reading comprehension skills, so in to make it easier for her we post simple pictures showing the Egyptians to be dark-skinned i.e. black peoples no much different from Nubians... And what does the dummy do?! She dismisses them all as Nubian slaves, even the Egyptian elite!! [Eek!]

I'm telling you there is just no use in presenting anything to insane idiots who cannot accept logic or rational. [Embarrassed]

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
^Start posting mummycases thimble head.

What do you have in your arsenal? A sum total of two?

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
Icon 11 posted      Profile for Djehuti     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
^^^
quote:

You've been debunked because in those very same murals Jari posted are shown how the actual elite entombed looked like!!

Lord Nakht, his family, and another noble family fowling
 -

Prince Amenkhepeshet
 -

King Khnumhotep II foreseeing workers in the Eastern Desert
 -

King Seti I making an offering to Osiris
 -

A highpriest blessing King Seti I
 -

18th dynasty royal women
 -

Lord Userhat making offerings
 -

Now what the f*ck made you think the above people were "peasants" or "slaves"??! **Also, how will posting mummycases not painted in actual skin color help your argument??**
LOL

A Simple Girl
Member # 18316

Rate Member
^It's obvious by the response above,that thimble head doesn't even have an arsenal of even two....lol
Calabooz '
Member # 18238

Rate Member
quote:
Start posting mummycases thimble head.

What do you have in your arsenal? A sum total of two?

It is apparent by your responses that you cannot address the study I presented LOL

--------------------
L Writes:

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
^ LOL She can't even address the simple picture spam of fully preserved color portraits of what ancient Egyptian royals and nobles looked like, let alone any scientific studies! As for "arsenal" one must first and foremost have a fully functioning brain before they can use any other weapon, but of course that is exactly what Simpleton lacks! [Big Grin]
Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member

--------------------
Mahirap gisingin ang nagtutulog-tulugan.

Djehuti
Member # 6698

Rate Member
I take it then that the Lyinass is debunked of her whole thread premise.

Nubians with the stereotypical Egyptian reddish-brown skin

-

Egyptian queen with the stereotypical Nubian ebony black skin

-

Crystal_Ball
Member # 18758

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crystal_Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:

Egyptian queen with the stereotypical Nubian ebony black skin

-

That is Queen Tiye from Dynasty 18 and that bust is made of Yew wood [which has darked over such along time], silver, gold, lapis lazuli, faience, H(max) 32.7 cm., Gift of James Simon, 1920, Egyptian Museum, Berlin

-

Queen Tiye did not really have an "afro" and was not really a Negroid. she was a Caucasoid woman with wavy Caucasoid hair.

pics of her mummified remains.
 -
 -

Queen Tiye's parents (Tut's great-grandparents).

-

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sundjata
Member # 13096

^More eye-ball anthropology from the uneducated wheel chair scholars. [Roll Eyes]
Crystal_Ball
Member # 18758

Rate Member
Icon 1 posted      Profile for Crystal_Ball     Send New Private Message       Edit/Delete Post   Reply With Quote 
quote:
^More eye-ball anthropology from the uneducated wheel chair scholars. [Roll Eyes]

Yes im a wheel chair scholar coz i proved you wrong about Queen Tiye being Negroid Nubian lol

Get over it already

Posts: 39 | Registered: Apr 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 3 pages: 1  2  3   

Quick Reply
HTML is not enabled.
UBB Code™ is enabled.

Instant Graemlins

Post New Topic  Post A Reply Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | EgyptSearch!

(c) 2015 EgyptSearch.com